Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+78
StillSomeTime
Hotspur
Dannyboy
zarathustra
australian
egghead
thisainteasy
SuperMechanioventraliosis
HairOfReason
Serge
gatorNic
Sage 1
johndoe1225
Organism
NW0
Columbo
Faither
BE-COOL
MikeGore
Oker
CausticSymmetry
TheDivineMarquis
RAptor
Nanas
Denied
NotPatrickStewart
focuspoint
rukongai
bitvortex
Hole
theseeker86
dzeris
cloud201
alphadelta
drex1999
YAER
Ho Chi Minh
Brabus
Mageik
gorilla_power
rayl
alb_ert
sanderson
Joey Ramone
rofl
MrGalea
chubbfrank
Duketronix
tooyoungforthis
NDW
PotentPotential
Xenon
Jay07
stanis
Amin80
hairyshowers
SonofOdin
OpenBook
Complexx
berti
Aeons7
schpiloch123
hiilikeyourbeard
stresssucks
Slimnuts
bov51
CaptainGiggles
Florain
sizzlinghairs
Buster121
xyro
ANewHope
Growdamnit
fghjfghj
deleteme
NYJets
Biffy
Keanoseg
82 posters

Page 8 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 8 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Keanoseg Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:24 am

sizzlinghairs wrote:My fault sir. I actually have made another thread, but nobody whos actually doing DT chimes in on it.. So I post here looking for insight

Sizzling you are worrying way too much, calm down. Nobody is answering because nobody knows. If there has ever been a generation doing something like DT daily before us, those are the people to ask, appart from that everything is speculation, but personaly I don't think it's an issue and you won't create worrysome wrinkles with this, in fact it should only help with circulation and waste out.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 8 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Slimnuts Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:39 pm

boogv510 wrote:
Slimnuts wrote:
boogv510 wrote:
Xenon wrote:
boogv510 wrote:
Complexx wrote:
boogv510 wrote:
sizzlinghairs wrote:Yeah but you're not doing the same 10 min warm up as me no? Youre just pinching which wouldn't equate to scrunching and stretching the forehead.. Or maybe you are?

I actually stretch my forehead and the side of my head to loosen up my scalp. I also dt my forehead.

No you didn't lol... You're a fake bro. Everyone in here knows it now. You turned down my offer and even ignored me. I knew you were possibly fake when you skipped a whole month while giving one of your so called "progress reports" lol. Ridiculous.

Im a fake? Honestly bro, I don't even think you suffer from hair loss judging from your post history, I think you're some kind of lunatic.  

Perhaps you should also offer Complexx some regular Skype chats, then we will know if he has a hair loss problem or not. I fully intend to Skype with him and cannot wait to do so.

I'm waiting on you, Complexx.

I would but I want to keep my hair loss anonymous, nobody knows I have hair loss not even my close friends. I can careless about some guy on the internet, all it matter is my hair.

How do your friend's not know? Perpetual hat wearing? Trust me I tried that at first and it just causes more pain because when they finally do find out your hair loss will be much worse by then. I learned its better to just put it all out in the open while the hairloss still isn't too bad and then they get the slower progression rather than drastic change of suddenly seeing you way less hair.

I dont wear hat. toppik Smile

Either way I wouldn't recommend it. Unless we miraculously figure out how to stop balding it's going to come out eventually. As a long time hat wearer I can't tell you the relief of finally just saying fuck it and going without a hat. Hiding sucks.

Slimnuts

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:53 pm

True, but I'm planning to beat my hair loss.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:59 pm

boogv510 wrote:True, but I'm planning to beat my hair loss.
I'm with you, man. My hairloss isn't terrible, but, I certainly plan to beat this thing. I'm sick of hiding and just want to be myself without worry.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimnuts Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:56 pm

Just be careful, you don't want to spend your youth hiding out and waiting and hoping that some day you can finally start to live once you conquer hair loss. Both of you have said DT isn't working and you're still losing hair. Do you have a backup plan if all the hairloss reversal methods fail?

Slimnuts

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:08 pm

Slimnuts wrote:
boogv510 wrote:
Slimnuts wrote:
boogv510 wrote:
Xenon wrote:
boogv510 wrote:
Complexx wrote:
boogv510 wrote:
sizzlinghairs wrote:Yeah but you're not doing the same 10 min warm up as me no? Youre just pinching which wouldn't equate to scrunching and stretching the forehead.. Or maybe you are?

I actually stretch my forehead and the side of my head to loosen up my scalp. I also dt my forehead.

No you didn't lol... You're a fake bro. Everyone in here knows it now. You turned down my offer and even ignored me. I knew you were possibly fake when you skipped a whole month while giving one of your so called "progress reports" lol. Ridiculous.

Im a fake? Honestly bro, I don't even think you suffer from hair loss judging from your post history, I think you're some kind of lunatic.  

Perhaps you should also offer Complexx some regular Skype chats, then we will know if he has a hair loss problem or not. I fully intend to Skype with him and cannot wait to do so.

I'm waiting on you, Complexx.

I would but I want to keep my hair loss anonymous, nobody knows I have hair loss not even my close friends. I can careless about some guy on the internet, all it matter is my hair.

How do your friend's not know? Perpetual hat wearing? Trust me I tried that at first and it just causes more pain because when they finally do find out your hair loss will be much worse by then. I learned its better to just put it all out in the open while the hairloss still isn't too bad and then they get the slower progression rather than drastic change of suddenly seeing you way less hair.

I dont wear hat. toppik Smile

Either way I wouldn't recommend it. Unless we miraculously figure out how to stop balding it's going to come out eventually. As a long time hat wearer I can't tell you the relief of finally just saying fuck it and going without a hat. Hiding sucks.

Well that's the thing.... We HAVE found the way and it is backed by several studies aleady, with impressive results, too. I think its just a matter of people doing this right (DT) and checking to see if they have something other than MPB that is causing their hair loss.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:16 pm

Xenon wrote:
Complexx wrote:
Xenon wrote:OK, fuck it. I'll put my balls on the line here and give this shit a shot. You all know that I'm an enormous skeptic of this method for the obvious reasons, so if I report regrowth or not, then this issue can finally be put to rest. I have nothing to lose anyway because my temples are already bald, so no big deal if it doesn't work. BTW if I start suffering from severe inflammation or any further loss of hair, then I'm discontinuing immediately. I'll do as xyro suggests and go easy on the tissue.

And yes, if I get regrowth, then I'll apologize... if not, then you can all go stoke the fires of hell.

And merry christmas to you too, xyro.

SORRY TO TURN THE TABLES AND BE NEGATIVE LIKE GUYS LIKE YOU BUT........

Sudden change of heart... I smell fake reviews coming. Scare tactics etc Lol I Will be looking forward to your "progress reports" and I may just want to offer you what i offered Boog. Although he denied it, I think we wouldn't have that issue, right? Since you're really gonna indulge in this therapy since you're a legit hair loss "sufferer"??

OK, that's a deal, only I don't want your money. I also have a proposal for you... inbox me your Skype details, then we can communicate regularly face-to-face. I'm not submitting vids unless I know who I am talking to. We can also verify to everyone on here that we are both legit hair loss sufferers. Is that a deal?

My Skype is set up and I'm ready to go as soon as you are.

P.S. No covering your face with anything during each Skype session, i.e., sunglasses, hats, etc. And no appearing on cam for two seconds, then switching off. I want to see who I am talking to, not to mention find out how much they really know about hair loss. So we can also have in-depth discussions on the subject during each Skype chat.

P.P.S. regular Skype sessions will be a really good thing because I can also monitor your hair loss situation and personally witness all of those new terminals of yours coming in (seeing as DT and Maliniak Method is regrowing your hair so well). Think about how good that would be for your credibility if I - the biggest skeptic of all - can regularly verify that your hair is growing so well.[/quote}

Show you my face? You may be as crazy as you are on here in person. No deal. I will do what you just said but I will 100% cover my face and you're going to have to PAY ME now, because time is money. That's the main reason I offered to pay BOOG, because he was going to have to offer me his time. So inbox me if you are comfortable with those terms and you've got yourself a deal.

Last edited by Complexx on Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:20 pm

you are free to cover your face too btw. Regular Skype chats will prove it is you either way, at least for me it will. But don't think you're gonna earn my time regularly without a lump sum of cash up front or some residual pay. & to anyone who is against me doing this, please show me a business (small or big) that provides their services for free. I am a trader and my time is literally money. I could be looking at charts instead of doing this stupid shit with you, so compensate me and we have a deal 100%.

Oh & BOOG, I will call it now. You are a fraud. I have called you out several times and you have ignored me time and time again. I have given you more than 48 hours (way more lol). To be honest, I am not thrilled to be setting this deal up with Xenon because he wasn't the one who claimed to do this therapy for X amount of months and still not gain anything from it, he's not even doing the therapy, but whatever. This should have been you.. But i did get something out of this though.. the realization that you are clearly a fraud. Glad I got that over with. Deal is done & conclusions have been made. No more skepticism coming from me and that was just a taste oof yoour own fucking medicine.. Annoying, isn't it?

PS: Xenon, I will address your other post on this post. You said people were posting about me... Are you fucking retarded? Who cares who's saying what? Jacob and his followers try and bash nearly anybody who has experienced results via natural methods. Look at what he did with Maliniak without knowing the guy.. He even got personal and Maliniak proved him wrong, I witnessed it because that was the time of me just getting familiar with these forums, I was a lurker... But did he stop there? No, absolutely not lol. That guy has way too much time on his hands & will be on these forums for the rest of his life. You're headed down that same path too.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:17 pm

"Show you my face? You may be as crazy as you are on here in person. No deal."

^^Nice try, asshole LOL All predatory lunatics project their own psychopathic issues onto others. I'd explain the psychologists term 'Gaslighting', but I'm sure a manipulative prick like your good self is well and truly familiar with that. And BTW I already know who you are (as does everyone else). Guess what? lots of people inboxed me to tell me you'd make your excuses and back out in some way. But excuses that piss poor? haha.

"I will do what you just said but I will 100% cover my face and you're going to have to PAY ME now, because time is money. "

^^Time is certainly money where you are concerned. I'd expect nothing else from an opportunistic scammer like you. You honestly think you can extort money out of me for your precious scamming time AND not reveal who you are? haha Your scams know no boundaries do they? *BTW did you manage to swindle the couple of million dollars you were asking for from the public for your "research"? haha probably not, seeing as all of your other shit scams blew up in your face, you silly demented old fool... no fool like an old fool, especially one trying to be all slang talking ghetto "Yo!" haha  

"That's the main reason I offered to pay BOOG, because he was going to have to offer me his time. So inbox me if you are comfortable with those terms and you've got yourself a deal."

^^Yes, you're used to paying people off to participate in your scams, which is evident from the bullshit artists who appear in your promotional vids lol you pay a few drunkard bums $5 for some cheapo wine and voila! You have instant and ongoing cooperation.

"you are free to cover your face too btw. Regular Skype chats will prove it is you either way, at least for me it will."

^^I have nothing to hide (unlike you haha)

"But don't think you're gonna earn my time regularly without a lump sum of cash up front or some residual pay. & to anyone who is against me doing this, please show me a business (small or big) that provides their services for free."

^^You can't make this shit up. You could have at least come up with a better excuse... but then, money is all you think about, and conjuring up new scams is precisely how you obtain the stuff.

"I am a trader and my time is literally money. I could be looking at charts instead of doing this stupid shit with you, so compensate me and we have a deal 100%."

^^No you're a scammer. There is a huge difference between fair trade and scamming.

"PS: Xenon, I will address your other post on this post. You said people were posting about me... Are you fucking retarded? Who cares who's saying what? Jacob and his followers try and bash nearly anybody who has experienced results via natural methods. Look at what he did with Maliniak without knowing the guy.. He even got personal and Maliniak proved him wrong, I witnessed it because that was the time of me just getting familiar with these forums, I was a lurker... But did he stop there? No, absolutely not lol. That guy has way too much time on his hands & will be on these forums for the rest of his life. You're headed down that same path too."

^^Lurker my ass lol. Those people are only a few who have vocalized their opinions. Would you like me to inbox you with everyone else' opinions about you? I even had to delete many of them because my inbox became too full. So you're just digging yourself a bigger hole in your never ending pit of bullshit. Everyone is on to you, so why continue to blindside people with your bullshit when no one is buying it? lol

And there you have it, folks... the asshole was the one behind the DT OMICS scam. His complete refusal to reveal his identity shows that he has something to hide. We all know who he is anyway, but the fact that he resolutely refuses to reveal himself and come up with piss poor excuses just proves this 100%. "Mr business man" is seething because he paid money to submit that bullshit paper because he thought it would be an investment which he could later cash in on, but the scam has been exposed and, well, he is seething over all that lost money and the potential money he could have scammed from plugging products in association with it.

He has business cronies as well as paid off lackeys defending his scams with him. So these people are no doubt logging in with fake testimonies, not to mention attacking anyone who criticizes the scam and call it for the bullshit it is.

Anyway, asshole, I'd love to continue to debate and bury you in your pit of shit, but it's christmas and I have better things to do for the rest of the day than bat a ball of shit back and forth across the court with you. And I'm sure you need to go make some more money now, seeing as time is money and all that, (but you wont scam a penny out of me, fool).

Merry Christmas scumbag Smile

P.S. before i go and enjoy my Xmas turkey... to those of you who think that he had no plans of plugging products with the DT hoax, you only have to look at his previous scam... That started off without expensive "hair regrowth" products being tied in with it, then he began to, not only sell that particular product, but claimed that regrowth wasn't possible without it.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:20 am

Fucking shit. You can't trust anyone, literally. Merry Christmas, fuckers.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:39 am

Wow so much hate and craziness in this thread. Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone. Lol.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 8 Empty DT

Post  tooyoungforthis Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:53 am

Wow. Complexx... that was on simple way of shutting up the skeptcis and you just talked your way out of it. I trust you are getting regrowth so why not just prove it to all the naysayers..

Bottom line is.. this is supposed to be an all natural therapy.. ALL NATURAL.. if -----COMPLEXX OR ANYBODY ELSE-----

ever attempts to promote anything other than using your hands. for DT then please do yourself the favor of ignoring these requests.... because people have apparently shown regrowth with just the manual exercise... so any promotion of any kind is quite likely a scam..

PS: In my previous posts I recommended apple cider vinager.. ONLY FOR SEBRORREIC DERMATITS.. nothing to do with

tooyoungforthis

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:02 am

I'm just going to say, because 1 guy came up with the theory and everyone bought into it, that you really have to have insane imagination to believe that someone on this forum paid for DT study to go online, then came here and promoted I still don't know what, to make profit. People like crazy stretchy clifhangers I guess. If someone really wanted to do this, it could have been done better in so much ways. Like putting more norwood 1 pictures in the before/after in the study, writing some bogus shit about fibroblasts, DHT, wnt, whatever really. In an alternative universe this would be the worst scam of all time. Stop wasting your time on this then. I don't see the point of arguing for MONTHS and MONTHS to make people believe this is a scam or not. Let them make up their own minds, everyone starts this therapy on their own choice. Xenon your reasoning for this being a scam is really objectively poor, and the fact that you aren't even doing it but make it seem like the Earth's doom rotates my stomach around. Btw anyone can skype with me if they want, just message me for info, don't know what will this prove other than that I'm not complexx and not scared to show my face. Really pointless.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 8 Empty DT conspiracy

Post  tooyoungforthis Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:39 am

I know it all seems to quick to draw conlusions.. but it really doesn't take that much imagination..
OMICS is a fraud.. go look it up on the net.. i'm 150% confident you'll find all the cases in which this company has done shady stuff.
-admits completely flawed/bogus papers which were done on purpose to test their peer reviews.. they accepted the papers in a blink even though they were fake.. and simply demanded the usual pay..
-They employ real scientists names to promote their conferences all over the world without the consent of these people.. they have been warned about doing this illegal thing but they keep doing it..
- People who have attended their conferences where completely shocked by the extreme unprepaired/unprofessional "amateurish" nature of these. and the fact that a very reduced number of people showed up compared to the people who where listed in the promotion as appearing.. remember this is touted as a world class scientific journal.
- The study..(need I say more concerning how fake the study looks?) indeed Keano, you mentioned many other articles that show similar and even exact principles of the therapy working.. but that doesn't alter the actual incompetent nature of the paper..(photos/ writing/scientific analysis method).
If this is working in 100% of patients .. i mean.. i would expect a rigourous paper to convince scientists...

All of these points can also be pointed towards BIG PHARMA trying to supress a cure so the makers of the paper had to resort o a pay-to-post scientific journal( doesn't change the reports on OMICS being extremely money-oriented)

At the end of the day no one knows if someone is trying to supress this shit.. but I think Xenonn's thinking comes form the fact that.. as much as the cure would want to be supressed... a possible scam would also want to be promoted.. and people who have been reporting negative progress have indeed been compeltely dismissed..COMPLETELY DISMISSED! a just plain old wrong execution of the therapy.

- In this fraudulent world. it really isn't that much of a stretch to consider someone invested 3k in submitting a paper into a scientifi journal in order to promote his possible scam.. IMO people have invested WHAAAY more i scams.. because scams really do give alot of revenue.

-The product mentioned in this thread a good while back (STIMULAX01) which is sold in Spain completely reproduces the detumescence study and says it cures hair loss by the same means by which we do it..
Yet I confronted the owner of the product as to why he trusted such a dodgy journal.. OMICS. and he simply got angry at me for doubting him and has never responed to my following questions, mind you. Before I brought up the subject of the fraudulent OMICS, he would respond to all my questions in less than 3 hours..( coincidentally when he still thought I was a potential customer and was interested in paying 145 eruos for his device.) I see that as extremely suspicious behaviour.
http://www.stimulax.es/

I am doing the therapy.. so I will wait and report back with complete and utter transparency and honesty...

I don't think it takes much imagination to believe xenon or any other sceptic given the circumstances... but atthe end of this special day.. we don't know shit!!

Merry christmas.! and don't disregard the sudden influx of research from all over the world, relating to immflamation and hair loss... this decade could be special for MPB

tooyoungforthis

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:53 am

The point is, that if this is already being dismissed , what's the point of this thread going on? X person says something, Y says it's a scam. Day1. X person says something, Y say it's a scam. Day2. Upto day100. X person posts a picture, but it could also be the finasteride he's silently secretly taking, so what's even the point of all this? By this time, only scam posts is just a natural thing for everyone to be writing about. People think something is magnificently going to change this, but it won't. Xenon will continue being the conspiracy detective for the next 20 years, and others will do what they can... some will post shitty pictures, some will post close-up terminal growth pictures but be left completely ignored, and some will join in the scam locomotive, bottomline, nothing changes. This is a point in time, where this thread makes absolutely no sense anymore.

If you haven't mentioned the stimula thingy I wouldn't even know it existed lol. Also, one thing that is not objective, is saying something about a study based on the reputation of the website. Sure, you think logic is on your side, but why should it be? Ncbi also has totally pointless and hole filled studies and no one is doing anything about it. What about all the "good" studies on OMICS, which is filled with them, but at that point people can't even absorb this fact. One study is faked to judge the peers and suddenly everything is fake on the website. Well why not look at the entire scientific world like that, were you there when they were making any studies about anything on any portal? I don't think so, then why should we believe anything. For that simple fact, this thread was even created, because the study "looked" suscpicious. So why are we talking about the portal again? I don't get it.

Scam "pro" people attacking scam "less" people and vice versa also makes no sense and there's no room for that here... but people like taking someone's word as a fact because he is personaly attacking someone else. Social agression is the mother and gives you a superior pedestal over someone else. Even if I share Complexx's ideas, it doesn't make it "righteous" for him to attack people, but so doesn't for others as well. Point being is, none of that chat is making any objective reasoning on this method so please keep it to yourselves folks, we aren't 12 year olds.

Last edited by Keanoseg on Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:10 am; edited 2 times in total

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  schpiloch123 Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:58 am

Xenon I've said it before and I'll say it again, you have MENTAL problems. Please don't bring them here.

schpiloch123

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:15 am

Keanoseg wrote:I'm just going to say, because 1 guy came up with the theory and everyone bought into it, that you really have to have insane imagination to believe that someone on this forum paid for DT study to go online, then came here and promoted I still don't know what, to make profit. People like crazy stretchy clifhangers I guess. If someone really wanted to do this, it could have been done better in so much ways. Like putting more norwood 1 pictures in the before/after in the study, writing some bogus shit about fibroblasts, DHT, wnt, whatever really. In an alternative universe this would be the worst scam of all time. Stop wasting your time on this then. I don't see the point of arguing for MONTHS and MONTHS to make people believe this is a scam or not. Let them make up their own minds, everyone starts this therapy on their own choice. Xenon your reasoning for this being a scam is really objectively poor, and the fact that you aren't even doing it but make it seem like the Earth's doom rotates my stomach around. Btw anyone can skype with me if they want, just message me for info, don't know what will this prove other than that I'm not complexx and not scared to show my face. Really pointless.

^^Not as poor as your "progress" pics. Tell me Keano, how is it that 2 months earlier you apparently had a horseshoe hairline, then two months later (yes, just two months), it has been completely replaced with long thick terminals? Can you explain how that is possible? ...totally bald to completely thick growth without a bald patch in sight. Sorry for my skepticism, but... mind explaining that? And you and cockface call me crazy haha to believe that bullshit, yes (unless you have something really GOOD to alter my opinion of course, but this shit is going to have to be borderline supernatural because I don't know of anything that could produce regrowth to that extent so fast).

Oh and my reasoning is poor? Ahem, well... let's look at this closely shall we? 1. Bullshit artist/s create a hoax with what appears to be a genuine peer reviewed study to the unwary. 2. They introduce the hoax to the hair loss community because this is where their target market is. 3. They create multiple accounts, log in, then pretend to have benefited from the "therapy", so that gullible and desperate people will believe it. 4. They begin plugging videos / ebooks / products in association with the hoax. Generate enough of a buzz around the hoax, then you have people mesmerized to the point where you can make a shitload of money. Does this always guarantee that the scam will succeed and generate lots of money? Nope... especially when they get foiled, things sure go to shit then lol

"A confidence trick (synonyms include confidence scheme, scam and stratagem) is an attempt to defraud a person or group after first gaining their confidence, used in the classical sense of trust. Confidence tricks exploit characteristics of the human psyche such as dishonesty, honesty, vanity, compassion, credulity, irresponsibility, naïveté and greed.

An individual who operates such scams is known as a confidence artist, con-man or con artist, and such people can operate alone or in concert with others.

A confidence trick is also known as a con game, a con, a scam, a grift, a hustle, a bunko (or bunco), a swindle, a flimflam, a gaffle or a bamboozle. The intended victims are known as "marks" or "suckers", and when accomplices are employed, they are known as shills.

Accomplices, also known as shills, help manipulate the mark into accepting the perpetrator's plan. In a traditional confidence trick, the mark is led to believe that he will be able to win money or some other prize by doing some task. The accomplices may pretend to be strangers who have benefited from performing the task in the past."

@Schpiloch... is that German by any chance? Have you misspelled the word and it should actually be arschloch? haha Now please go disappear up Complexx's arschloch you sad little shill.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:26 am

Xenon wrote:"Show you my face? You may be as crazy as you are on here in person. No deal."

^^Nice try, asshole LOL All predatory lunatics project their own psychopathic issues onto others. I'd explain the psychologists term 'Gaslighting', but I'm sure a manipulative prick like your good self is well and truly familiar with that. And BTW I already know who you are (as does everyone else). Guess what? lots of people inboxed me to tell me you'd make your excuses and back out in some way. But excuses that piss poor? haha.

"I will do what you just said but I will 100% cover my face and you're going to have to PAY ME now, because time is money. "

^^Time is certainly money where you are concerned. I'd expect nothing else from an opportunistic scammer like you. You honestly think you can extort money out of me for your precious scamming time AND not reveal who you are? haha Your scams know no boundaries do they? *BTW did you manage to swindle the couple of million dollars you were asking for from the public for your "research"? haha probably not, seeing as all of your other shit scams blew up in your face, you silly demented old fool... no fool like an old fool, especially one trying to be all slang talking ghetto "Yo!" haha  

"That's the main reason I offered to pay BOOG, because he was going to have to offer me his time. So inbox me if you are comfortable with those terms and you've got yourself a deal."

^^Yes, you're used to paying people off to participate in your scams, which is evident from the bullshit artists who appear in your promotional vids lol you pay a few drunkard bums $5 for some cheapo wine and voila! You have instant and ongoing cooperation.

"you are free to cover your face too btw. Regular Skype chats will prove it is you either way, at least for me it will."

^^I have nothing to hide (unlike you haha)

"But don't think you're gonna earn my time regularly without a lump sum of cash up front or some residual pay. & to anyone who is against me doing this, please show me a business (small or big) that provides their services for free."

^^You can't make this shit up. You could have at least come up with a better excuse... but then, money is all you think about, and conjuring up new scams is precisely how you obtain the stuff.

"I am a trader and my time is literally money. I could be looking at charts instead of doing this stupid shit with you, so compensate me and we have a deal 100%."

^^No you're a scammer. There is a huge difference between fair trade and scamming.

"PS: Xenon, I will address your other post on this post. You said people were posting about me... Are you fucking retarded? Who cares who's saying what? Jacob and his followers try and bash nearly anybody who has experienced results via natural methods. Look at what he did with Maliniak without knowing the guy.. He even got personal and Maliniak proved him wrong, I witnessed it because that was the time of me just getting familiar with these forums, I was a lurker... But did he stop there? No, absolutely not lol. That guy has way too much time on his hands & will be on these forums for the rest of his life. You're headed down that same path too."

^^Lurker my ass lol. Those people are only a few who have vocalized their opinions. Would you like me to inbox you with everyone else' opinions about you? I even had to delete many of them because my inbox became too full. So you're just digging yourself a bigger hole in your never ending pit of bullshit. Everyone is on to you, so why continue to blindside people with your bullshit when no one is buying it? lol

And there you have it, folks... the asshole was the one behind the DT OMICS scam. His complete refusal to reveal his identity shows that he has something to hide. We all know who he is anyway, but the fact that he resolutely refuses to reveal himself and come up with piss poor excuses just proves this 100%. "Mr business man" is seething because he paid money to submit that bullshit paper because he thought it would be an investment which he could later cash in on, but the scam has been exposed and, well, he is seething over all that lost money and the potential money he could have scammed from plugging products in association with it.

He has business cronies as well as paid off lackeys defending his scams with him. So these people are no doubt logging in with fake testimonies, not to mention attacking anyone who criticizes the scam and call it for the bullshit it is.

Anyway, asshole, I'd love to continue to debate and bury you in your pit of shit, but it's christmas and I have better things to do for the rest of the day than bat a ball of shit back and forth across the court with you. And I'm sure you need to go make some more money now, seeing as time is money and all that, (but you wont scam a penny out of me, fool).

Merry Christmas scumbag Smile

P.S. before i go and enjoy my Xmas turkey... to those of you who think that he had no plans of plugging products with the DT hoax, you only have to look at his previous scam... That started off without expensive "hair regrowth" products being tied in with it, then he began to, not only sell that particular product, but claimed that regrowth wasn't possible without it.

LOL This guy likes to talk. Stfu and message me so we can get this going. Boog has been exposed and I will expose you too. No problem. We will do DT together on Skype for 6-8 months, twice daily. Pay me and we can get this going as soon as tomorrow. Nobody is hiding, I just refuse to show my face to you.. That's it. I can guarantee I live a way better lifestyle than you just by the way you carry yourself. Plus, you're gay. No offense, but I don't like gay men skyping with me.. Never tried it and never will. Don't know about anyone on here, but that's just me... Didn't want to say it, but... you made me. So it is what it is.

The way I know you're gay? Well, you made a comment about your guy partner licking/sucking your cock one day on this very forum. Not joking either, you guys are free to look at his 1083 posts if you think I'm lying. I'm not gonna spend 40 minutes a day looking & talking to a mental gay person who talks about pillow cases being one of the the main contributors to developing/ MPB lol.... Anyone wh has a problem with this can pay xenon out of their pocket. That is fine with me.

Message me crazy man, you're alone in your apartment with nothing better to do. lol
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:29 am

OR I can pay you or Boog to make videos regularly.. JUST LIKE I ASKED HIM TO. There is no "scam" going on here if I am willing to pay fiirst. You're the one that brought me into this equation. You see me, I barely get on here anymore. My time really is money. So it is what it is. you have my offer and I will be waiting.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:52 am

Xenon the problem is not people, it is how you label people. For example, I am really confident in this and 100% sure I won't be bald ever. But this doesn't mean much to you, it's easy for you, because you just redirect it to something else. For example, I arleady offered you to skype with me, to at least try to talk with you so you can declare if I'm here for the money a bit better, rather than through post text, people see whatever they want to see in the messages and patterns, and it's just a fact of picking sides and being influenced.

It's weird because, it seems like the label you gave me, I have the "responsibility" to come here weekly and talk about useless shit, while I could be somewhere way away and not be bothered by useless problems anymore. It is pretty stupid, because you created this persona, FOR ME, and people think and take it as that I HOLD THAT RESPONSIBILITY to come here and debate with you. When others said that I don't owe anyone anything, that is really the truth, but I am still coming back and trying to be part of this thread, even though I really see no point in that anymore. For example, both me, Complexx, and others could leave this thread and never ever read a single post, and you would declare it as "YOUR VICTORY" and succesful debunking of a really complex scam, well congratulations to you, you deserve it. But the reason I come back, and probably Complexx, is because honestly, from where we stand, or at least I, what you write and promote is extremely paranoid and funny to me, I still somehow can't comprehend it. I also have this notion, that I have to for some reason clear something from my name, while nobody even knows who I am nor I owe anyone anything. It's just a problem of collective ego really. But you analyse and judge things without trying them, you called me someone else for the shear thing of me writing similar paragraphs to someone else. Wow, I mean, it's an internet board, what the fuck do you expect, but congratulations again. Anyway, I have no interest in being part of this thread anymore, because I have sold over 10 000 stimula devices and I'm a very rich guy now, I can buy a hooker and go live in Playboy mansion with blonde super-whores. No, not really, it's just useless and draining. I'm not going to see any scientific posts here anymore nor anything usefuly creative so it's a waste of every second. Again, you created your little universe, so that you can't absolutely be wrong. Your posts are always superior and you are always right. Well ok then, we'll shake hands here, since there is no point in me trying to talk with you in any way. You have super enveloped mindset so any kind of conversation is pretty pointless. Happy holidays to you regardless.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:58 am

tooyoungforthis wrote:I know it all seems to quick to draw conlusions.. but it really doesn't take that much imagination..
OMICS is a fraud.. go look it up on the net.. i'm 150% confident you'll find all the cases in which this company has done shady stuff.
-admits completely flawed/bogus papers which were done on purpose to test their peer reviews.. they accepted the papers in a blink even though they were fake.. and simply demanded the usual pay..
-They employ real scientists names to promote their conferences all over the world without the consent of these people.. they have been warned about doing this illegal thing but they keep doing it..
- People who have attended their conferences where completely shocked by the extreme unprepaired/unprofessional  "amateurish" nature of these. and the fact that a very reduced number of people showed up compared to the people who where listed in the promotion as appearing.. remember this is touted as a world class scientific journal.
- The study..(need I say more concerning how fake the study looks?) indeed Keano, you mentioned many other articles that show similar and even exact principles of the therapy working.. but that doesn't alter the actual incompetent nature of the paper..(photos/ writing/scientific analysis method).
If this is working in 100% of patients .. i mean.. i would expect a rigourous paper to convince scientists...

All of these points can also be pointed towards BIG PHARMA trying to supress a cure so the makers of the paper had to resort o a pay-to-post scientific journal( doesn't change the reports on OMICS being extremely money-oriented)

At the end of the day no one knows if someone is trying to supress this shit.. but I think Xenonn's thinking comes form the fact that.. as much as the cure would want to be supressed... a possible scam would also want to be promoted.. and people who have been reporting negative progress have indeed been compeltely dismissed..COMPLETELY DISMISSED! a just plain old wrong execution of the therapy.

- In this fraudulent world. it really isn't that much of a stretch to consider someone invested 3k in submitting a paper into a scientifi journal in order to promote his possible scam.. IMO people have invested WHAAAY more i scams.. because scams really do give alot of revenue.

-The product mentioned in this thread a good while back (STIMULAX01) which is sold in Spain completely reproduces the detumescence study and says it cures hair loss by the same means by which we do it..
Yet I confronted the owner of the product as to why he trusted such a dodgy journal.. OMICS. and he simply got angry at me for doubting him and has never responed to my following questions, mind you. Before I brought up the subject of the fraudulent OMICS, he would respond to all my questions in less than 3 hours..( coincidentally when he still thought I was a potential customer and was interested in paying 145 eruos for his device.) I see that as extremely suspicious behaviour.
http://www.stimulax.es/

I am doing the therapy.. so I will wait and report back with complete and utter transparency and honesty...

I don't think it takes much imagination to believe xenon or any other sceptic given the circumstances... but atthe end of this special day.. we don't know shit!!

Merry christmas.! and don't disregard the sudden influx of research from all over the world, relating to immflamation and hair loss... this decade could be special for MPB

There are more than two studies with info that correlates with the info given on OMICS paper. it works, no matter what you think. Loosening the scalp will halt your hair loss and  inducing acute inflammation for a certain period of time will help kick start the follicles' anagen phase/normal hair cycles. That's it, stop trying to get around it. There were no products sold for the Botox study and the doctor who conducted the study I believe has retired.

PRP injections are also a proven way to stop hair loss, thicken hair, turn vellus into terminals and even regrow hair. That deals with drawing your own blood & injecting your own fucking blood back into your scalp which will also create new vasuclarity (thanks to the physical damage being done by the needling) The dermaroller study, Cotsarellis, etc. all legit and there is nothing really different about the concept/idea behind why/what you're doing to your scalp, just different methods. I would assume the same with few LLLT studies that are not totally flawed (aka tested for under a year, because we know hair loss is a slow process and it can take up to 6 months or more, based on the individual, to see any noticeable results)

These are just a few example, there are more as well. Also, notice how I did not mention any of the ancedotal evidence on these hair loss forums... i left that out especially for the crazies in here who are  in favor of anything that relates to DT/manuals being bad/useless & skeptical about anything positive abut DT...

Last edited by Complexx on Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:04 am

Keanoseg wrote:Xenon the problem is not people, it is how you label people. For example, I am really confident in this and 100% sure I won't be bald ever. But this doesn't mean much to you, it's easy for you, because you just redirect it to something else. For example, I arleady offered you to skype with me, to at least try to talk with you so you can declare if I'm here for the money a bit better, rather than through post text, people see whatever they want to see in the messages and patterns, and it's just a fact of picking sides and being influenced.

It's weird because, it seems like the label you gave me, I have the "responsibility" to come here weekly and talk about useless shit, while I could be somewhere way away and not be bothered by useless problems anymore. It is pretty stupid, because you created this persona, FOR ME, and people think and take it as that I HOLD THAT RESPONSIBILITY to come here and debate with you. When others said that I don't owe anyone anything, that is really the truth, but I am still coming back and trying to be part of this thread, even though I really see no point in that anymore. For example, both me, Complexx, and others could leave this thread and never ever read a single post, and you would declare it as "YOUR VICTORY" and succesful debunking of a really complex scam, well congratulations to you, you deserve it. But the reason I come back, and probably Complexx, is because honestly, from where we stand, or at least I, what you write and promote is extremely paranoid and funny to me, I still somehow can't comprehend it. I also have this notion, that I have to for some reason clear something from my name, while nobody even knows who I am nor I owe anyone anything. It's just a problem of collective ego really. But you analyse and judge things without trying them, you called me someone else for the shear thing of me writing similar paragraphs to someone else. Wow, I mean, it's an internet board, what the fuck do you expect, but congratulations again. Anyway, I have no interest in being part of this thread anymore, because I have sold over 10 000 stimula devices and I'm a very rich guy now, I can buy a hooker and go live in Playboy mansion with blonde super-whores. No, not really, it's just useless and draining. I'm not going to see any scientific posts here anymore nor anything usefuly creative so it's a waste of every second. Again, you created your little universe, so that you can't absolutely be wrong. Your posts are always superior and you are always right. Well ok then, we'll shake hands here, since there is no point in me trying to talk with you in any way. You have super enveloped mindset so any kind of conversation is pretty pointless. Happy holidays to you regardless.

100% agreed, bro. as always. You hit the nail on the head with this one.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:06 am

"LOL This guy likes to talk. Stfu and message me so we can get this going. Boog has been exposed and I will expose you too. No problem. We will do DT together on Skype for 6-8 months, twice daily. Pay me and we can get this going as soon as tomorrow. "

^^LOL come on now old man -- I believe in fair trade here. I have nothing to hide and don't want any money in return, and all I ask is you do the same. BUT you insist on scamming money out of me and keeping your identity a secret because you're an old bastard, and... we all know who you are Smile

"Nobody is hiding, I just refuse to show my face to you.."

^^ Nobody is hiding, yet you refuse to reveal who you are? make sense old man... your dementia kicking in again? lol

"That's it. I can guarantee I live a way better lifestyle than you just by the way you carry yourself."

^^Well, you're an old fool, so you can't have much of a better lifestyle constantly having to change your incontinence pants, not to mention taking a shitload of dementia pills lol but if you means in terms of money, then yes... the amount of money you've scammed over your entire prehistoric lifetime would mean this is true. But, I'm not obsessed with money or scamming it out of people, so that is certainly debatable.

"Plus, you're gay. No offense, but I don't like gay men skyping with me.."

Darling, whatever would make you think such a thing? lol

"The way I know you're gay? Well, you made a comment about your guy partner licking/sucking your cock one day on this very forum."

^^Yes, it's called joking, and I'm comfortable in my heterosexuality to be able to make jokes like that. If I was actually gay, then who gives a fuck? lol And IF I was gay, why the fuck would I want to Skype some old scammer to get down n dirty with him? You wish haha Nice get-out-of-jail card ass clown lol And remember; those who accuse others of being gay... lady protesteth too much n all that. Don't worry about it, Complexx dahling, if your gay, then I'm not judging you -- even if you have waited your entire ancient life to come out. ...never too late to drop your incontinence pants in the Blue Oyster bar, old timer lolol

"Not joking either, you guys are free to look at his 1083 posts if you think I'm lying. I'm not gonna spend 40 minutes a day looking & talking to a mental gay person who talks about pillow cases being one of the the main contributors to developing/ MPB lol...."

^^LOL I wonder what the genuinely gay people on this forum would make of your homophobic comments, but then, we don't need their thoughts on the matter... you are so far in the closet that your having tea with Mr Tumnus hahaha

"Message me crazy man, you're alone in your apartment with nothing better to do. lol"

^^Oooh message you? What was all that 'gay not being your thing' stuff? Now having fantasies about me being all alone in my apartment and wanting to send you sweet lil messages? haha tea with Mr Tumnus is over, the closet door is now open!
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:15 am

Xenon wrote:"LOL This guy likes to talk. Stfu and message me so we can get this going. Boog has been exposed and I will expose you too. No problem. We will do DT together on Skype for 6-8 months, twice daily. Pay me and we can get this going as soon as tomorrow. "

^^LOL come on now old man -- I believe in fair trade here. I have nothing to hide and don't want any money in return, and all I ask is you do the same. BUT you insist on scamming money out of me and keeping your identity a secret because you're an old bastard, and... we all know who you are Smile

"Nobody is hiding, I just refuse to show my face to you.."

^^ Nobody is hiding, yet you refuse to reveal who you are? make sense old man... your dementia kicking in again? lol

"That's it. I can guarantee I live a way better lifestyle than you just by the way you carry yourself."

^^Well, you're an old fool, so you can't have much of a better lifestyle constantly having to change your incontinence pants, not to mention taking a shitload of dementia pills lol but if you means in terms of money, then yes... the amount of money you've scammed over your entire prehistoric lifetime would mean this is true. But, I'm not obsessed with money or scamming it out of people, so that is certainly debatable.

"Plus, you're gay. No offense, but I don't like gay men skyping with me.."

Darling, whatever would make you think such a thing? lol

"The way I know you're gay? Well, you made a comment about your guy partner licking/sucking your cock one day on this very forum."

^^Yes, it's called joking, and I'm comfortable in my heterosexuality to be able to make jokes like that. If I was actually gay, then who gives a fuck? lol And IF I was gay, why the fuck would I want to Skype some old scammer to get down n dirty with him? You wish haha  Nice get-out-of-jail card ass clown lol And remember; those who accuse others of being gay... lady protesteth too much n all that. Don't worry about it, Complexx dahling, if your gay, then I'm not judging you -- even if you have waited your entire ancient life to come out. ...never too late to drop your incontinence pants in the Blue Oyster bar, old timer lolol

"Not joking either, you guys are free to look at his 1083 posts if you think I'm lying. I'm not gonna spend 40 minutes a day looking & talking to a mental gay person who talks about pillow cases being one of the the main contributors to developing/ MPB lol...."

^^LOL I wonder what the genuinely gay people on this forum would make of your homophobic comments, but then, we don't need their thoughts on the matter... you are so far in the closet that your having tea with Mr Tumnus hahaha

"Message me crazy man, you're alone in your apartment with nothing better to do. lol"

^^Oooh message you? What was all that 'gay not being your thing' stuff? Now having fantasies about me being all alone in my apartment and wanting to send you sweet lil messages? haha tea with Mr Tumnus is over, the closet door is now open!

Flipping shit others tell you back onto them.. Never fails lol. Enough said. You're a complete joke. & if you were joking about that, am I the sick one here?

Back to what i was doing. will be back some other time. Meanwhile, I am enjoying my time, making money and regrowing my hair. What are you doing with your time besides trying to bash a therapy THAT YOU DON'T EVEN PERFORM ON YOURSELF (aka Bashing a therapy for no reason........ orrrrr because you're a maniac....orrr because you're paid to do this?)

I still have the money for you or Boog. i will extend the period of which the offer will still be relevant. I will pay only one of you's some good, decent money, too. Nothing half assed. We can negotiate a price through PM because I do not wish to CLOG thiis thread with more bullshit than you have clogged it with.. simple.. So there is no excuse of me "scamming" you here, you weirdo.

Last edited by Complexx on Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:16 am

Keanoseg wrote:Xenon the problem is not people, it is how you label people. For example, I am really confident in this and 100% sure I won't be bald ever. But this doesn't mean much to you, it's easy for you, because you just redirect it to something else. For example, I arleady offered you to skype with me, to at least try to talk with you so you can declare if I'm here for the money a bit better, rather than through post text, people see whatever they want to see in the messages and patterns, and it's just a fact of picking sides and being influenced.

What nonsense are are you waffling on about now? I simply asked you to explain to me how you attained miraculous regrowth within two months, yet you present me with this fucking toilet? i've asked, on a number of occasions, how your horseshoe hairline disappeared in lieu of really thick hair growth within just two months, and you ignored this time and again.

Oh yeh, and I'm paranoid to think that scam syndicates operate on hair loss forums, when there's no money to be made, right? ...When I've pointed out so much shady shit regarding Complexx, yourself and others, right? LOL
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next