Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2024 4:41 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

» Finasteride Side-effects
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2024 7:22 am by CausticSymmetry

» Seasonal allergies / Eye redness
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2024 7:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Status of NMN
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2024 2:52 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+78
StillSomeTime
Hotspur
Dannyboy
zarathustra
australian
egghead
thisainteasy
SuperMechanioventraliosis
HairOfReason
Serge
gatorNic
Sage 1
johndoe1225
Organism
NW0
Columbo
Faither
BE-COOL
MikeGore
Oker
CausticSymmetry
TheDivineMarquis
RAptor
Nanas
Denied
NotPatrickStewart
focuspoint
rukongai
bitvortex
Hole
theseeker86
dzeris
cloud201
alphadelta
drex1999
YAER
Ho Chi Minh
Brabus
Mageik
gorilla_power
rayl
alb_ert
sanderson
Joey Ramone
rofl
MrGalea
chubbfrank
Duketronix
tooyoungforthis
NDW
PotentPotential
Xenon
Jay07
stanis
Amin80
hairyshowers
SonofOdin
OpenBook
Complexx
berti
Aeons7
schpiloch123
hiilikeyourbeard
stresssucks
Slimnuts
bov51
CaptainGiggles
Florain
sizzlinghairs
Buster121
xyro
ANewHope
Growdamnit
fghjfghj
deleteme
NYJets
Biffy
Keanoseg
82 posters

Page 30 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 43  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 30 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  BE-COOL Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:54 am

I have to say that I do some kind of quick scalp massage for a long time. But now that I'm in around week 3 of Intermittent Fasting (Lean Gains protocol) I feel that the scalp massage is more pleasurable and that makes me prolong the massage.

It's like the 16 hours of fasting is giving the body time to recover from any inflammation that can occur in the scalp and other body parts.

Regarding J.D. Moyer I think he is legit, he does mention the ebook of Rob, but he doesn't keep the information secret. He mentions the DT Hong Kong study and explains how he does the scalp massage. Pictures can always be faked, so I give a lot more attention to the credibility of the person who makes the claim. I have no reason to think he's not telling the truth. But even if it works for him, maybe doesn't work for others. So to be sure you'll always have to try it yourself. It's not wasted time, you'll enjoy the scalp massage and it will become a good routine.

BE-COOL

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 30 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Growdamnit Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:02 am

I also have a feeling he is telling the truth.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  BE-COOL Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:26 am

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 30 JD_Moyer

There is an observable improvement. And don't forget that in the last picture the hair is shorter, there isn't room for comb over.

BE-COOL

Back to top Go down

Post  focuspoint Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:38 am

Your drawing is problematic, because the angles are different. It distorts any comparison.

focuspoint

Back to top Go down

Post  BE-COOL Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:45 am

focuspoint wrote:Your drawing is problematic, because the angles are different. It distorts any comparison.

I can agree with that, but in the first picture you can see the comb over with the longer hair at the temples, this doesn't happen in the second one.

BE-COOL

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Fri May 01, 2015 3:29 pm

the guy is wearing a red apron, he obviously cant be trusted.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  focuspoint Sat May 02, 2015 3:54 am

Has anyone managed to really pinch the top part of the scalp?

I don't get it. It is just not possible for me.

focuspoint

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Mon May 04, 2015 1:35 pm

I'm really really begging anyone who is getting results to please post a 5 minute video of them doing DT.

I'm 2 months, 1 week in and my bald areas are still stark and completely barren.
No signs of life whatsoever. And I'm continuing to recede. I use bian stones and get a good deep pinch and stretch and it usually takes
Me an hour to actually get a good session in. It doesn't seem like my scalp is getting more loose, I just don't know how it becomes easy for you guys to pinch. This shit is a serious patience testing workout everytime.

I have faith in DT, really do, I just think there is a wide margin of area for doing the right versus the wrong way. I honestly think I'm doing something wrong but I just can't figure it out. I DT my whole scalp for around 1 hour with good deep pinches and stretches... I've recently begun adding mag oil before as well.

Suggestions appreciated but what I REALLY need to see is a video!! Please results people, please post a video of your technique!!

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Mon May 04, 2015 2:32 pm

I'm about 7 months in and still receding with no signs of regrowth. Yay.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  focuspoint Mon May 04, 2015 9:57 pm

Let's summarize what we have.

As a starting point, we have one very dubios study from 2012.

Here is the link: http://omicsonline.org/2155-9554/2155-9554-3-138.pdf
Even the phone number appears in a completely unrelated "paper": http://omicsonline.org/giant-cutaneous-horn-in-afro-brazilian-descendent-patient-case-report-and-literature-review-2155-9554.1000137.php?aid=3474

One supposedly from Hong Kong, the other from Brazil...

It is most certainly a fake paper!

Then we have some people here who claim that DT works. However, they never provide evidence. At the most, low-res worthless pics showing nothing. They don't even provide a video demonstrating their approach. Just hollow propositions.

And then we have lots of people who are honest and diligent in their approach and eperienced no improvement at all.

focuspoint

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Tue May 05, 2015 1:00 am

focuspoint wrote:Let's summarize what we have.

As a starting point, we have one very dubios study from 2012.

Here is the link: http://omicsonline.org/2155-9554/2155-9554-3-138.pdf
Even the phone number appears in a completely unrelated "paper": http://omicsonline.org/giant-cutaneous-horn-in-afro-brazilian-descendent-patient-case-report-and-literature-review-2155-9554.1000137.php?aid=3474

One supposedly from Hong Kong, the other from Brazil...

It is most certainly a fake paper!

Then we have some people here who claim that DT works. However, they never provide evidence. At the most, low-res worthless pics showing nothing. They don't even provide a video demonstrating their approach. Just hollow propositions.

And then we have lots of people who are honest and diligent in their approach and eperienced no improvement at all.

Sounds like you should quit DT.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  focuspoint Tue May 05, 2015 1:28 am

Why?

I am only 2 months in. DT is only a very small part of my regimen.

focuspoint

Back to top Go down

Post  RAptor Tue May 05, 2015 3:14 am

focuspoint wrote:Has anyone managed to really pinch the top part of the scalp?

I don't get it. It is just not possible for me.

Me neither, you should supposedly somehow massage it in order for the area to be pincheable.
RAptor
RAptor

http://www.echolocationweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Tue May 05, 2015 3:20 am

I was not able to pinch it at first, but over time I am able with two hands.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Tue May 05, 2015 4:19 am

focuspoint wrote:Why?

I am only 2 months in. DT is only a very small part of my regimen.

You gave no reason to continue DT in your previous post, and every reason to quit, so that is why. Better to save yourself time, especially if you probably won't stick to it. It may seem like a small part of your regimen but it is actually really time consuming. You're spending at minimum 20 hours a month. But, up to you. My whole point is its not easy to stick to something as labor intensive as this that you don't even necessarily have faith in.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  focuspoint Tue May 05, 2015 5:03 am

Well, I merely pointed out that the DT study seems to be fake. And, that those who claim regrowth, fall short in providing evidence.

However, I think massaging the scalp is beneficial. It improves blood flow.

focuspoint

Back to top Go down

Post  drex1999 Tue May 05, 2015 3:10 pm

Reposition, repeat, all directions, over all problem areas

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 30 Plant10

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 30 Pinch10

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 30 Crunch10

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 30 Blood10

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 30 Push10

drex1999

Back to top Go down

Post  focuspoint Wed May 06, 2015 3:22 am

Thanks!

Let's say DT works. I think the key to regrowth is loosening up / flattening the topmost part of the scalp.

focuspoint

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Wed May 06, 2015 4:16 am

Nah, for me my vertex is so loose it has always felt like a waste of time to pinch. This is even before DT. Oddly enough my vertex hasn't lost a lot of hair... like, I was a NW4 purely out of super aggressive frontal hair loss.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  RAptor Wed May 06, 2015 4:20 am

drex1999 wrote:Reposition, repeat, all directions, over all problem areas

thx Drex, hows it going btw, are you still seeing results? any chance of a progress pic?
RAptor
RAptor

http://www.echolocationweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Columbo Wed May 06, 2015 6:09 am

BE-COOL wrote:Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 30 Wooden%20massage853

The scalp feels great and loose, will report back if I get any visible results.

I purchased one of these and they're excellent. With some moderate pressure you can really get the scalp moving about... doing DT with the fingers easy enough going front to back in a line, but going perpendicular to that is tricky, for me at least. I foudn that massage going in the perpendicular direction has found plenty of spots of my scalp that are painfully tight (sure enough, the balding parts)
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post  NW0 Fri May 08, 2015 7:13 am

This is my opinion: Nice marketing strategy. Use another trendy stuff (DT) to send trafic to your blog with the so called "proof pics". Send people to a link selling an ebook.

I would rather stick to minoxidil and save my fingers from atrophy (lol at how fucked your fingers will be in 10 years from now by doing this daily).

PS: I do massage my scalp on the shower, slowly, but not with the severe dedication some of the guys here do it.

Last edited by NW0 on Fri May 08, 2015 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total

NW0

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Fri May 08, 2015 7:23 am

NW0, you ever hear of rock climbers? Stop throwing out bullshit before you can back it up.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  NW0 Fri May 08, 2015 9:13 am

Growdamnit wrote:NW0, you ever hear of rock climbers? Stop throwing out bullshit before you can back it up.
What bullshit?

http://jdmoyer.com/2015/04/13/hair/
The Perfect Hair Health Site and eBook

Rob’s site is PerfectHairHealth.com. He’s currently selling the Perfect Hair Health eBook + video on a sliding scale, pay-what-you-like basis, with a recommended price of $30. If you’re willing to invest the time and effort in the head massage technique, this seems perfectly reasonable. It’s equivalent to about a month-and-a-half’s supply of Rogaine

It's just my opinion. I said "I THINK".
Again, I would rather use minoxidil as the main vasodilatation, blood flow improvement, and have good ol masages on my shower, and not expect miracles from "DT".

NW0

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Sun May 10, 2015 8:50 am

Does anyone have the original link where "massager" ordered his bian stones? One of mine broke

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 43  Next