Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 29 EmptyYesterday at 5:28 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Qwackcine horror show
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 29 EmptyYesterday at 5:14 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2024 11:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2024 10:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 23, 2024 9:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 23, 2024 6:31 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2024 12:32 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 15, 2024 3:51 pm by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 15, 2024 2:33 pm by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+78
StillSomeTime
Hotspur
Dannyboy
zarathustra
australian
egghead
thisainteasy
SuperMechanioventraliosis
HairOfReason
Serge
gatorNic
Sage 1
johndoe1225
Organism
NW0
Columbo
Faither
BE-COOL
MikeGore
Oker
CausticSymmetry
TheDivineMarquis
RAptor
Nanas
Denied
NotPatrickStewart
focuspoint
rukongai
bitvortex
Hole
theseeker86
dzeris
cloud201
alphadelta
drex1999
YAER
Ho Chi Minh
Brabus
Mageik
gorilla_power
rayl
alb_ert
sanderson
Joey Ramone
rofl
MrGalea
chubbfrank
Duketronix
tooyoungforthis
NDW
PotentPotential
Xenon
Jay07
stanis
Amin80
hairyshowers
SonofOdin
OpenBook
Complexx
berti
Aeons7
schpiloch123
hiilikeyourbeard
stresssucks
Slimnuts
bov51
CaptainGiggles
Florain
sizzlinghairs
Buster121
xyro
ANewHope
Growdamnit
fghjfghj
deleteme
NYJets
Biffy
Keanoseg
82 posters

Page 29 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 36 ... 43  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 29 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  gorilla_power Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:43 pm

Again guys the cure has been found.
Lymph stagnation causing blockages in regeneration.
It is caused by acid forming foods and habits...
Iridology shows a connection between tranverse colon and heavy lymph fluid at the head region...
Diet is no1 king..
When someone is being concerned about skull bone growth that causes an even more tight scalp,
then why the heck does he eat meat that naturally pumps the system with hormones contributing to every kind of growth?
Keep it simple guys and dont go too intellectual...
Beet juice is the best lymph cleanser out there... Go internally together with DT with all the herbs for kidneys
to begin filter this stagnant lymph ....White oak bark,marshmallow root,nettle,horsetail,cornsilk,plantain,dandelion,couch grass are some of them..Make a tea out of them...
Kidneys has to begin filtering show you see heavy stuff at the urine....
High fruit.Especially acid fruits are major lymph movers .Fruit is a colon cleanser also.

gorilla_power

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 29 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Growdamnit Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:14 pm

Are you implying that DT is the cure since you posted this in this thread? I'm very confused by that claim.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:22 pm

come on. i have pretty much exactly the same level of hairloss as that guy (guy using wooden comb) and i can look like he does in both pics. if i hold the hair back i have deep recession, if i lean forward, and brush it all forward i can look like 2nd photo.

i mean why would someone take a before after pic like that, the only reason would be to deceive.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  focuspoint Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:37 am

I agree. Those pics are pretty unconvincing.

focuspoint

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:39 am

In fairness, he does have more than two pics on his blog. The end result appears to be a vertex that has gained some ground, yet temples are still bare looking.

Now I still wont be convinced until I see decent progress pics regularly uploaded by all those claiming regrowth. There's still too much shadiness surrounding this.

@gorilla power; you claim this is the cure, so show us that you're cured, i.e., progress pics.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Faither Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:05 am

I have to point out that on 2003 photo he has less hair than in april 2015..12 years diffrence,well..something like that is unprecedented. As i said in my topic,if he wanted to trick us he could take fin+minox and has similar results,but do you really think that people have nothing to do but make fun of balding people? Why he would take that effort with doing photos,writing this all,45 old serious guy who post photo with his own family?..to have some more views?No way,check other topics on his blog like how he fought with asthma, his post for example on methylation..IMHO this guy is legit

Faither

Back to top Go down

Post  gorilla_power Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:36 am

Growdamnit wrote:Are you implying that DT is the cure since you posted this in this thread? I'm very confused by that claim.

No actually if you continuously acidify the lymph its a bad idea to do DT.
DT is perfect if you are on the correct diet etc.

gorilla_power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:52 am

Faither wrote:I have to point out that on 2003 photo he has less hair than in april 2015..12 years diffrence,well..something like that is unprecedented. As i said in my topic,if he wanted to trick us he could take fin+minox and has similar results,but do you really think that people have nothing to do but make fun of balding people? Why he would take that effort with doing photos,writing this all,45 old serious guy who post photo with his own family?..to have some more views?No way,check other topics on his blog like how he fought with asthma, his post for example on methylation..IMHO this guy is legit

Maybe, maybe not. The Internet is a playground for trolls and scammers. His case will be authenticated if others, claiming regrowth, would just upload their pics on a regular basis.

@gorilla power (again); are you prepared to prove that this is the cure, and upload progress pics?

Thanks.

Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  gorilla_power Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:34 am

No i had diffused thinning all over from high protein and grain diet(meats etc)hand now no sebbhoreic dermatitis and i like my hair.No thinning.
Lymphedema(which is what is all about) is continiously decreasing and hair continuously look better and better and stronger.
Took me 2.5 years to figure the diet thing and i am doing dt and guasha and comedone extractor cleaning of the scalp.Not everyday though.As i feel.

gorilla_power

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:49 am

'but do you really think that people have nothing to do but make fun of balding people? Why he would take that effort with doing photos'

I ask myself the same thing every day. but there are people who post false pics , even when they are not trying to sell something. there may be many reasons why.

1. as stated, they are selling something. or secretly affiliated with someone selling something. ( or false accounts)

2. They want to be the one who found 'the cure'

3. They have told people they have the cure, and are so emotionally vested in its success that they delude themselves into thinking its working, and post pictures to that effect. dodgy lighting, different angles, hair held back in before, forward in after, reversing the before and after, etc etc, you guys all know the tricks that can look real.

4. They are angry they lost their hair, and want to set people on the wrong path, to bring them down as well.

5. they are just fucktards.

im sure you guys can add plenty of reasons why people try and fake the truth. This is why medial science has evolved the way it has. peer reviewed, double blind studies done by scientists, independant of companies in position to gain financially.

of course i tend to think this guy with the wooden comb is an honest guy, just deluding himself into thinking something is working when its not. point is, you cant trust anyone. of course this is an alternative forum, and people want to experiment, and theres going to be no double blind placebo controlled studies for a scalp massage. thats fine. but at the same time, someones word on a forum could be written by anybody for any of the above reasons, (and more)

rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:16 am

rofl wrote:'but do you really think that people have nothing to do but make fun of balding people? Why he would take that effort with doing photos'

I ask myself the same thing every day.  but there are people who post false pics , even when they are not trying to sell something.  there may be many reasons why.

1.  as stated, they are selling something.  or secretly affiliated with someone selling something.  ( or false accounts)

2.  They want to be the one who found 'the cure'

3.  They have told people they have the cure, and are so emotionally vested in its success that they delude themselves into thinking its working, and post pictures to that effect.  dodgy lighting, different angles, hair held back in before, forward in after, reversing the before and after, etc etc, you guys all know the tricks that can look real.

4.  They are angry they lost their hair, and want to set people on the wrong path, to bring them down as well.

5.  they are just fucktards.

im sure you guys can add plenty of reasons why people try and fake the truth.  This is why medial science has evolved the way it has.  peer reviewed, double blind studies done by scientists, independant of companies in position to gain financially.

of course i tend to think this guy with the wooden comb is an honest guy, just deluding himself into thinking something is working when its not.  point is, you cant trust anyone.  of course this is an alternative forum, and people want to experiment, and theres going to be no double blind placebo controlled studies for a scalp massage.  thats fine.  but at the same time, someones word on a forum could be written by anybody for any of the above reasons, (and more)

And no doubt do so in order to generate huge amounts of traffic to their websites / blogs, which then attracts advertisers who will pay them for ad space. Market researchers are very savvy to all of this, as they know baldness is big business.

Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:26 am

I really do think DT has something to do with it, though. Nothing have I tried in the past has made such a drastic physical effect on my scalp.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  RAptor Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:44 am

BE-COOL wrote:

Check it:

Code:
jdmoyer.com/2015/04/13/hair/

Something just doesnt seem right with this article.

Why would this guy make a before/after pic from a totally different angle and hair style?

Why dindt he take pictures of new terminals growing on bald areas? Imagine if you were in his shoes, I would probable make tons of pictures as evidence or just to prove to myself that what I see is true.

He mentions that he had some sort of brown crud on his skin after which hair started to grow, yet he never took picture of this?

fishy....
RAptor
RAptor

http://www.echolocationweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BE-COOL Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:00 am

BE-COOL wrote:Is anyone here combing DT with Intermittent Fasting?

I meant to say combining DT with Intermittent Fasting, not combing. I'm the one that use the wooden massager, not the guy in the picture.

The most positive picture in the blog is the latest.

April 2015

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 29 April2015_2

Compare to this:

June 2014

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 29 June2014

BE-COOL

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:03 am

I don't want to demonize the fella, but I couldn't help but wonder if this DT stuff was a publicity stunt to help direct lots of traffic towards his site to purchase his albums:

"Want to donate? I’d rather you purchase my latest album or a compilation from Loöq Records. Or consider donating to one of my favorite non-profits (two entirely different projects, both extremely important for our collective progress as human beings)"

http://jdmoyer.com/about/

Again, maybe, maybe not. I just treat everything and everyone on the Net with caution.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  BE-COOL Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:34 am

My simple theory is that the DT helps to decalcify the scalp and improve oxygenation, reducing DHT trapped in the scalp.

I believe in solving problems with synergy, and I think that using DT and IF together helps getting results a lot faster. Intermittent Fasting reduces insulin and maximises testosterone, adrenaline and HGH. All good for faster hair growth. Everybody that cares about detoxing the body should try leangains.

All this theory is very pretty, but practise always win. So you always have to try it yourself and be alert for the results.

I will keep doing the scalp massage with the wooden massager because if I stop itching and tightening will come again. I'll keep doing the leangains protocol because I feel a lot stronger, faster (I run almost everyday) and more focused. Even if it doesn't grew any hair I'll keep doing it, so I'm not worried. If I get visible results in hair growth, I'll post it here.

BE-COOL

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:53 am

I will also post results if I see them.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Faither Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:14 am

RAptor wrote:
BE-COOL wrote:

Check it:

Code:
jdmoyer.com/2015/04/13/hair/

Something just doesnt seem right with this article.

Why would this guy make a before/after pic from a totally different angle and hair style?

Why dindt he take pictures of new terminals growing on bald areas? Imagine if you were in his shoes, I would probable make tons of pictures as evidence or just to prove to myself that what I see is true.

He mentions that he had some sort of brown crud on his skin after which hair started to grow, yet he never took picture of this?

fishy....

Well..pictures from 2003 and 2010 are different angles simply because he didn't know than that he will ever need to do any comparisons like that. Some next photos has two angles view- birds eye view and sideways - and I think those are comparable. As for brown crud,not everybody wants to show that kind of things to other people - same as showing pimples or anything like that. And it looks like he didn't want proof anything,do close-viev photos,detailed research and convince all balding community - the way he passed is not even his own invention.It looks like he has done experiment just more from curiosity and for fun. He wrote: "For a forty-five-year-old guy like myself, regaining most of my lost hair was fun and surprising. On the other hand, if I’d never learned the technique or regrown my lost hair, I would have been fine. It’s socially acceptable for a man my age to be balding or even completely bald."
You might be right - it could be done for more blog views, gains from ads etc. But pasting private photos with family just near that..nope,I don't think so. I believe this guy. And I'll just started do DT, I want to see on my own.

Btw - Even if I get regrowth I have some resistance in showing my balding head to public, and im almost 100% sure that even if it would be documented day by day with zoom in camera etc it will still not convince sceptics.It's to easy to fake it,so it's not any proof at all.You can even post your "progress" backwards and change datas on camera.Easy thing to do.The only way to see if DT is working is trying it for yourself,that's the ba(l)d truth.

Faither

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:39 am

Btw - Even if I get regrowth I have some resistance in showing my balding head to public, and im almost 100% sure that even if it would be documented day by day with zoom in camera etc it will still not convince sceptics.It's to easy to fake it,so it's not any proof at all.You can even post your "progress" backwards and change datas on camera.Easy thing to do.The only way to see if DT is working is trying it for yourself,that's the ba(l)d truth.

^^Nice excuse, asshole. What you're saying is, 'I know this doesn't work, so I wont post any photos'. You clearly have an agenda... you emerge out of nowhere, then start plugging that Moyer guy's site, as well as Rob's ebook -- "For the price you estimate". Another guy called Massager had a nasty little habit of promoting Rob's site and ebook also. Would you happen to know him by any chance??

This site is full of sock puppet shills who are making money through affiliate marketing.

I'm out of here.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Faither Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:03 pm

Xenon wrote:

^^Nice excuse, asshole. What you're saying is, 'I know this doesn't work, so I wont post any photos'. You clearly have an agenda... you emerge out of nowhere, then start plugging that Moyer guy's site, as well as Rob's ebook -- "For the price you estimate". Another guy called Massager had a nasty little habit of promoting Rob's site and ebook also. Would you happen to know him by any chance??

This site is full of sock puppet shills who are making money through affiliate marketing.  

I'm out of here.

O gosh..You know what?I regret that I registered here.I didn't want to do that for some time,cause i knew people who treat hairloss as life-threatening problem must have also some self-esteem problems. How can I post my finds and ideas,when my dignity is more important.Good luck on your own.

And at the end i want to thank Mr CS - some of his posted research was helpful in halting my hairloss.

Faither

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:22 pm

BE-COOL wrote:
BE-COOL wrote:Is anyone here combing DT with Intermittent Fasting?

I meant to say combining DT with Intermittent Fasting, not combing. I'm the one that use the wooden massager, not the guy in the picture.

The most positive picture in the blog is the latest.

April 2015

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 29 April2015_2

Compare to this:

June 2014

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 29 June2014

the angles he is posting is incredibly incredibly deceiving. the way he styles his hair is completely different in those pics and he could very possibly create a similar look in the most recent pic. what i mean is,

here is his august 2014 from two different angles:

yes, those are taken in the same month. does the styling on the bottom pic look anything like the actual thinning on the top pic? it looks like he has way more hair in the bottom pic versus the top one, even though they are THE SAME MONTH.

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 29 ZCn7L4p

the lower august 2014 one looks exactly like your april 2015 one above?

the angles he posts his latest "progress" pics makes him look like fucking jude law which is not the case at all based on the aug 2014 differing angles
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Faither Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:51 am

"the lower august 2014 one looks exactly like your april 2015 one above?"

No.The april 2015 is definitely more hair,and look that his haircut in 2015 is shorter - and with shorter haircut you always look even more bald. So no,i don't agree with you despite its clearly not full regrowth

Faither

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:53 am

I have to agree, it doesn't look like he could've styled it to have that illusion of regrowth. Looks pretty legit.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  RAptor Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:52 am

Growdamnit wrote:I have to agree, it doesn't look like he could've styled it to have that illusion of regrowth. Looks pretty legit.

Toppik, lol
RAptor
RAptor

http://www.echolocationweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:07 pm

I can hope he's not using it.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 36 ... 43  Next