Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 27 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+78
StillSomeTime
Hotspur
Dannyboy
zarathustra
australian
egghead
thisainteasy
SuperMechanioventraliosis
HairOfReason
Serge
gatorNic
Sage 1
johndoe1225
Organism
NW0
Columbo
Faither
BE-COOL
MikeGore
Oker
CausticSymmetry
TheDivineMarquis
RAptor
Nanas
Denied
NotPatrickStewart
focuspoint
rukongai
bitvortex
Hole
theseeker86
dzeris
cloud201
alphadelta
drex1999
YAER
Ho Chi Minh
Brabus
Mageik
gorilla_power
rayl
alb_ert
sanderson
Joey Ramone
rofl
MrGalea
chubbfrank
Duketronix
tooyoungforthis
NDW
PotentPotential
Xenon
Jay07
stanis
Amin80
hairyshowers
SonofOdin
OpenBook
Complexx
berti
Aeons7
schpiloch123
hiilikeyourbeard
stresssucks
Slimnuts
bov51
CaptainGiggles
Florain
sizzlinghairs
Buster121
xyro
ANewHope
Growdamnit
fghjfghj
deleteme
NYJets
Biffy
Keanoseg
82 posters

Page 27 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 43  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 27 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Growdamnit Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:42 am

Just got an e-mail from Rob. What do you guys think?
http://jdmoyer.com/2015/04/13/hair/

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 27 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Xenon Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:34 am

Growdamnit wrote:Just got an e-mail from Rob. What do you guys think?
http://jdmoyer.com/2015/04/13/hair/

"As the eBook described, the first effects of the massage were generating a lot of scalp grease and dandruff. This was both gross and strangely satisfying. How long had that sebum been trapped in my scalp?"

^^this is what I mentioned earlier (as well as a few years back). If true, that sebum forms a plug at the root, and is chronically inflaming hair cells, then mild pinching and regular washing might gradually squeeze and cleanse it out. Yet pressing with fingers would push sebum back down.

Again, as rofl said - still just theory. IDK if sebum definitely builds up at the root, even though I have found the occasional shedded hair with a sebum plug.

Sebum plug: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 27 Clogged-sebum-ingrown-hair
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:50 am

TheDivineMarquis wrote:I tried it for 8 months. The only results I have to report was a bad shed. I switched for the dermaroller; I think it is a safer route.

lol @8 months and considering sheds as a bad side effect. People just don't listen thanks to the few idiots in here focusing their attention on bullshit.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:52 am

TheDivineMarquis wrote:
Growdamnit wrote:Should I consider stopping this and trying Dermarolling? I just bought a brand new 1.5 dermaroller.

I did exactly that before DT destroyed my hair´s appereance. I registed in this forum: http://stopaga.com/topic/1945-2y2r-experiments-on-wounding/

And started following the DR protocol of a guy who regrew his norwood 4 all to what looks to be a norwood 1,5; he has the pictures to prove it. Anyway, the DR seems to be safer than DT. Just my two cents...

Are you referring to Squeege? Or tooyoung from HLH forums?
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:57 am

bogv51 wrote:I just found out a new method of pinching just now, its much easier, imo. Taking a warm/hot shower before dt will help loosen your scalp a lot! The new method that Im doing now is using my finger nail, so I guess you need to have a lil bit of finger nail, not too much for obvious reason. Basically, you just claw your scalp like an eagle, digging under the skin with your fingers.
Example
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 27 Clawf

As for as complexx, I was getting vellus hairs around my hairline around the 5-6 months mark.

Very interesting technique, Boog. I've noticed that a warm shower definitely loosens muscles up.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:59 am

Edit: DOUBLE POST

Last edited by Complexx on Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:04 am

focuspoint wrote:
Complexx wrote:
Growdamnit wrote:Yes, parts of my scalp are tight even after doing this for a long time. You act like a fucking child.

By any chance, are you denying that your scalp is still tight in certain places and toying with me? I cam go copy and paste your po......... never mind lol.

So, the entire scalp has to be easily pinchable before regrowth?

Absolutely bro. Your whole scalp should be nice and loose, not tight in some places and loose in others. There should no compression present anywhere on the scalp anyways, all that can do in my opinion is damage (ie: Lack of circulation, lack of oxygen, bad lymph drainage) Also, the middle of the scalp seems to be the most important part to loosen up. Several people have actually thanked me for reminding them that this is a crucial crucial part to loosen as it is right on top of the main arteries of the scalp.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:31 am

Complexx wrote:
TheDivineMarquis wrote:I tried it for 8 months. The only results I have to report was a bad shed. I switched for the dermaroller; I think it is a safer route.

lol @8 months and considering sheds as a bad side effect. People just don't listen thanks to the few idiots in here focusing their attention on bullshit.
CS has said multiple times that sheds are a good side effect sometimes. If the hairs are miniaturizing and getting smaller every time, it is a bad sign.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDivineMarquis Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:44 pm

Complexx wrote:
TheDivineMarquis wrote:
Growdamnit wrote:Should I consider stopping this and trying Dermarolling? I just bought a brand new 1.5 dermaroller.

I did exactly that before DT destroyed my hair´s appereance. I registed in this forum: http://stopaga.com/topic/1945-2y2r-experiments-on-wounding/

And started following the DR protocol of a guy who regrew his norwood 4 all to what looks to be a norwood 1,5; he has the pictures to prove it. Anyway, the DR seems to be safer than DT. Just my two cents...

tooyoung
TheDivineMarquis
TheDivineMarquis

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:12 am

TheDivineMarquis wrote:
Complexx wrote:
TheDivineMarquis wrote:

tooyoung

Do you have a link to his results/thread?

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDivineMarquis Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:05 am

Growdamnit wrote:
TheDivineMarquis wrote:
Complexx wrote:
TheDivineMarquis wrote:

tooyoung

Do you have a link to his results/thread?

http://stopaga.com/topic/1945-2y2r-experiments-on-wounding/

You got to register to see the content of the forums.
TheDivineMarquis
TheDivineMarquis

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:53 pm

Divine, what topicals does he use.

(I'm waiting to get clearance on the site)

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:41 pm

Its hard to tell, how much regrowth he got. He needs to buzz his hair like the before picture. Looking at his picture and the amount of blood he bleeds its scary!

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDivineMarquis Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:04 pm

sizzlinghairs wrote:Divine, what topicals does he use.

(I'm waiting to get clearance on the site)

He states that he only used betadine before and after rolling. I do the same, but I continue to apply iodine tincture on my scalp for 3 days in a row. During these 3 days, according to 2y2r, the scalp is suffering from an inflammatory process caused by wounding - this process cannot be uninterrupted by any topical COX-2 inhibitor. The ideal would be not to wash the scalp untill the 10th day, but I consider that to be a gamble; the accumulation of sebum in the scalp doesn´t seem to be a good thing, even for the wounding healing process. So start to wash my scalp with a teatree soap, wich cant be very good, but I only do it 3 days after rolling.
TheDivineMarquis
TheDivineMarquis

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:58 am

Might be a good idea to set up a separate thread for the wounding techniques. I'd probably lurk the thread but, not really my thing unless people on this forum end up coming back with some amazing results.

Anyway it's been awhile but here are my observations from my DT+Fin+Keto+Mico+Lasercomb experiment after 7 months of religious usage. The latter 3 as I've said before I don't suspect do much. I've noticed very minor regrowth on the temples, but my frontal portion is not creeping forward like the temples much to my frustration. The temples are still quite a bit a ways away from the frontal portion. My vertex, which has always been weak even before mpb kicked in seems the same or, a little worse? As for density it is still very weak, and I am forced to use toppik very liberally. Shedding in the showers used to be 20-30 hairs which I usually multiply by two, given I've lost half my hair(so a full-haired person would be shedding 40-60 hairs in the shower)... down to 5-10 hairs.

Honestly, this seems like pretty typical fin results but the only thing that has me suspicious is fin typically can't handle cases like my own. I'd lose a norwood every 3 months. Is DT helping? I don't know. My scalp looks, and feels better... it is also looser, and I noticed my left temple begin to fill in a little more once I focused on a particularly tight area on that side but is it coincidence? At any rate, unless a miracle occurs this summer the only way I'm going to fit in as a young twenty year old again is through a hair transplant. If/when I do make that decision, I'll release progress pics to people who ask if anyone cares... but given my fin usage, I don't know how many would, but I suppose there may be some in my boat who decide to take a two-pronged approach.

So I still recommend DT, I'm still doing it, haven't missed a beat and, I'm proud of myself for sticking to one regimen for so long. The old me was so panicked that I'd hop from regimen to regimen and waste both time and money. And, I still have five more months until the one year mark so that's a lot of time, and a lot of potential regrowth so guess I'll just have to see. Good luck to everyone, hope DT works out for us all.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:12 pm

Starting to get really depressed and frustrated.. DT is the only thing left I have faith in and my hands/wrists continue to have problems problems. Im doing a bunch of stuff to try and combat it, wrist straps, DMSO, curcumin, b6, warming up, bian stones, etc. but I am still getting marked nerve pain in my right wrist and now both my hands just started to continuously feel prickly and tingle throughout the day. Like nonstop and its starting to really concern me..

Part of me just wants to hope its nothing serious and push on through in the hopes that my hands can become stronger and reconditioned and eventually side effects will go away but I dont know how intelligent that is.. By all means, it seems like onset of carpal tunnel and the last thing I want to do is damage to my median nerve..

FFS, all I want to do is try DT for 1 full year without any bullshit side effects to worry about. Im starting to become really really depressed about this... No

Any suggestions are massively appreciated!

(please god, let me do DT in peace, please)

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  Oker Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:45 pm

You can try replacing the bian stones with seashells, they're much easier to use.
Oker
Oker

Back to top Go down

Post  alphadelta Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:09 pm

sizzlinghairs wrote:Starting to get really depressed and frustrated.. DT is the only thing left I have faith in and my hands/wrists continue to have problems problems. Im doing a bunch of stuff to try and combat it, wrist straps, DMSO, curcumin, b6, warming up, bian stones, etc. but I am still getting marked nerve pain in my right wrist and now both my hands just started to continuously feel prickly and tingle throughout the day. Like nonstop and its starting to really concern me..

Part of me just wants to hope its nothing serious and push on through in the hopes that my hands can become stronger and reconditioned and eventually side effects will go away but I dont know how intelligent that is.. By all means, it seems like onset of carpal tunnel and the last thing I want to do is damage to my median nerve..

FFS, all I want to do is try DT for 1 full year without any bullshit side effects to worry about. Im starting to become really really depressed about this... No

since it seems to be getting worse and not better maybe see a doctor about it.

otherwise all i can think of is to do some compensatory exercises: push ups, pull ups, farmers walks, and rice buckets (the exercise).

alphadelta

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:38 am

Oker: can't tell if you're serious about seashells or if it's a joke

Alpha: Thx for the suggestions. Is there evidence compensatory exercises could help with nerve strain/carpal tunnel effects? I thought it was
More for tendon/muscle strain

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanas Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:09 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jluHC2RjF-U

http://www.amazon.com/MASSAGER-Strengthener-Treatment-Maximizer-handheld/product-reviews/B00BXM5RG6/ref=cm_cr_dp_qt_hist_five?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addFiveStar&showViewpoints=0

this is cool!

Nanas

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:42 am

Sizzling, I really want you to succeed  Neutral  did you try what I said in PM? Use warm water to warm up your hands/wrists... also don't ever DT on a completely dry scalp get some warm water and work it into the scalp. Let it dry a little until it is moist and then start to do DT. If you do this with the scalp cold and dry it's going to be a lot harder to pinch, meaning harder on your hands/wrist, and you're going to pull out more hairs.

If none of this works see a doc and see what they have to say and if its bad news... look into wounding, just make sure not to give up altogether but I do hope you can do DT.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:19 pm

Thanks Odin.

Yeah I have tried both of those things. I also have a hand specialist that I see. I had an EMG way back in April '14 which came
Back negative for any carpal tunnel but haven't gotten one
Since then after starting DT.

I went to see the Doc recently. He said it's hard to say if
The symptoms are actual carpal tunnel or just general strain related unless I get another EMG.. He said if I keep getting symptoms I should let up on the exercises but I think this is general advice any doc would give...  He doesn't know how important they are to me (just told him general stress relieving massage of the scalp).

So I really want to find a way to somehow overcome this so I can give DT a true shot. I was reading through the wounding protocol and the whole must wear a hat to avoid uv light from 9-5 5 days post session sounds very impractical and a little over the top.. Also, he doesn't have buzzed down comparison pictures to show how much temple/hairline regrowth he got. Getting signifcatlnly increased thickness on existing hair can do a lot so it may seem he gained a lot of ground but his
Hairline growth is definitely questionable..

Anyways, really just want to be able to stick it out with DT... No one is having these problems but me.. Wtf

**edit: nanas, thank you for the link. I placed an order for one. I actually
Saw those before but they were always out of stock. Thanks man!

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDivineMarquis Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:43 pm

sizzlinghairs wrote:Thanks Odin.

Yeah I have tried both of those things. I also have a hand specialist that I see. I had an EMG way back in April '14 which came

The symptoms are actual carpal tunnel or just general strain related unless I get another EMG.. He said if I keep getting symptoms I should let up on the exercises but I think this is general advice any doc would give...  He doesn't know how important they are to me (just told him general stress relieving massage of the scalp).

So I really want to find a way to somehow overcome this so I can give DT a true shot. I was reading through the wounding protocol and the whole must wear a hat to avoid uv light from 9-5 5 days post session sounds very impractical and a little over the top.. Also, he doesn't have buzzed down comparison pictures to show how much temple/hairline regrowth he got. Getting signifcatlnly increased thickness on existing hair can do a lot so it may seem he gained a lot of ground but his

Anyways, really just want to be able to stick it out with DT... No one is having these problems but me.. Wtf

Here´s some pics of his hairline regrowth: http://stopaga.com/topic/2276-very-strong-hairline-regrowth-in-awkward-pattern/

Nothing "fantastic", though.
TheDivineMarquis
TheDivineMarquis

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:55 am

sizzlinghairs wrote:Thanks Odin.

I had the same problem, when I slightly injured my wrist from weight lifting. You might be suffering from tendonitis. What really helps me with it, was taking this Osteo Bi-Flex Triple Strength with MSM and 5-loxin, you can buy it at walmart

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:19 am

sizzlinghairs wrote:Starting to get really depressed and frustrated.. DT is the only thing left I have faith in and my hands/wrists continue to have problems problems. Im doing a bunch of stuff to try and combat it, wrist straps, DMSO, curcumin, b6, warming up, bian stones, etc. but I am still getting marked nerve pain in my right wrist and now both my hands just started to continuously feel prickly and tingle throughout the day. Like nonstop and its starting to really concern me..

LOL. people never listen. About 100-150 pages back when you first started talking about this I made all the suggestions given above and more. hot/cold, stretching and exercising, gymnastic hand warmup exercises for handstands, ido portal shoulder routines etc... etc... Instead you just decided to buy bian stones.

You would already be over this problem if you would listen. The problem will not go away it will only get worse unless you work on the balance and functionality of you wrists, hands, shoulders etc... it's all connected and you are obviously not balanced in the development of the necessary patterns for healthy functional movement if you're getting the symptoms you are describing.

In the meantime if you need release from discomfort you can also use acupuncture. My experience with this comes from years of doing hand heavy things (musical instrument, juggling, weight training etc...e tc...) before understanding it myself. I've helped out many musician friends with this issue. Avoid using wrist braces as I said before. focus on proper technique and learn how the body works to achieve certain movements and I'm sure you'll find things that aren't going the way they should with your body. Braces only further promote imbalances by coddling weak areas you should be working on rehabbing. Of course if you need to use the wrist and can't focus on doing it properly a brace is ok once in a while.

Srsly get on it. Put the time in to love your body and take care of it properly instead of looking for a quick fix. Go to a good physiotherapist if you can afford it.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 43  Next