Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 25 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 25 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 25 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 25 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 25 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 25 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 25 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+78
StillSomeTime
Hotspur
Dannyboy
zarathustra
australian
egghead
thisainteasy
SuperMechanioventraliosis
HairOfReason
Serge
gatorNic
Sage 1
johndoe1225
Organism
NW0
Columbo
Faither
BE-COOL
MikeGore
Oker
CausticSymmetry
TheDivineMarquis
RAptor
Nanas
Denied
NotPatrickStewart
focuspoint
rukongai
bitvortex
Hole
theseeker86
dzeris
cloud201
alphadelta
drex1999
YAER
Ho Chi Minh
Brabus
Mageik
gorilla_power
rayl
alb_ert
sanderson
Joey Ramone
rofl
MrGalea
chubbfrank
Duketronix
tooyoungforthis
NDW
PotentPotential
Xenon
Jay07
stanis
Amin80
hairyshowers
SonofOdin
OpenBook
Complexx
berti
Aeons7
schpiloch123
hiilikeyourbeard
stresssucks
Slimnuts
bov51
CaptainGiggles
Florain
sizzlinghairs
Buster121
xyro
ANewHope
Growdamnit
fghjfghj
deleteme
NYJets
Biffy
Keanoseg
82 posters

Page 25 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 43  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 25 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Growdamnit Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:22 am

rofl wrote:even if it did work for a few people, its obviously not the working treatment we were all hoping for.

i see the same few people claiming it works, who are too emotionally vested in its success to be rational about their results.
150% agree. It is not the holy grail.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 25 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  TheDivineMarquis Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:37 am

I tried it for 8 months. The only results I have to report was a bad shed. I switched for the dermaroller; I think it is a safer route.
TheDivineMarquis
TheDivineMarquis

Back to top Go down

Post  PotentPotential Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:25 am

Complexx wrote:
PotentPotential wrote:After 7 months, I've personally not seen regrowth. I have been doing the method correctly (pinching) since day 1. My hair is slightly worse than baseline, quite a bit more recession at the temples, the crown/vertex is largely the same. Something to note is that my hair in areas that were not balding did get healthier in texture and also got darker in colour.

I'm personally ceasing participation in this method, my primary reason being that dealing with the excess dandruff from DT daily has made my life much more difficult. I find myself obsessing over my hair more than ever and despite copious time investment (What much be close too 100-150 hours of head massaging, my results have been largely unfavorable.

I wish everyone the best of luck, on their hair loss journeys

attention newbies, this is a perfect example of what NOT TO DO and HOW NOT TO THINK.  Hair loss is a very slow process and so is hair regrowth. It takes at least 6 months to see the beginning of what you would call cosmetic results" and may take even longer with the addition of a potential series of "sheds" that MAY SEEM to be bad, but they're actually a very good sign. Some people, unfortunately, cannot put two and two together and connect keratinization, a complete halt of hair loss and hair loss symotons, increased hair health in already healthy spots, increased vellus hair (some people actually ignore this) restored sensitivity, elongation of existing vellus hairs etc. And deal with a little uncomdort. These people probabky also struggle in other things in life. Please do not take on this mindset and you will NOT be sorry.

I feel like I need to address what you said with a reply. Firstly, you know nothing about me. So please do not be so presumptuous to make judgements about my life, the idea that I 'struggle' in life I find quite offensive. I've personally lost over 100lbs, and have worked hard to go from a bottom of the totem pole community college drop out, to finding a place studying a major I have great passion for at university, maintaining my position as top of my class (4.0 gpa) despite unforeseen setbacks in my private life that I won't discuss here. Make no mistake, I most certainly do not lack the discipline nor fortitude to follow a process through to succession.

With that said, the only improvement I saw from DT therapy was the growth of some vellus hairs on my temples that have remained the same since their appearance 4 months ago. I stuck to the schedule of 2x a day for 15-20 mins. I was rigorous in my efforts and diligent in my application. My results? Uninspiring. I lost ground with further temple recession. That's all that actually changed. I also had a crap top of dandruff as a result of pinching my head everyday which made me feel insecure.

I have never, not once been negative about this method. I wanted it to work, I still to this day want it to work. I despise people who shit on a method with nothing but negativity, and that was never my intention. I was just reporting my personal experience as I felt obligated to do. This is a learning process, criticism is as important as positive results. I think DT therapy certainly has potential as a treatment method, but for myself the results were not 'what was sold to me'.

I just recently buzzed my hair down and I kind of dig it. Who knows, I may even continue DT now that removing the dandruff will be an easier process.

PotentPotential

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:40 am

i feel sorry for the people who this isn't working for. i just have a feeling a lot of you aren't doing it right but i could be wrong. this is definitely working for me. when i started this over a year ago i was nw4 and i'll be 28 next month. i think by the time 30 rolls around i'll be nw1. for those seeing any kind of results, keep going!
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:32 am

Please for the love of fucking Christ, post a video then.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  PotentPotential Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:47 am

Growdamnit wrote:Please for the love of fucking Christ, post a video then.

This, to be honest. It's becoming slightly irritating that people keep saying 'You aren't doing it right' and "It's working incredible for me...but I'll only post picture when I'm norwood 1"

I've adjusted my technique numerous times based on these minute details that are apparently the 'key' to seeing results. I've done pinching, pressing, pinching and pressing, wave motions, pinches with holds, pinching and stretching, hanging upside down afterwards to let blood flow to my head.

I've tried all of these method and none have been anymore effective than the others. So for the final time. No more bullshit. No more mysticism or vague answers. Explain it to me like I'm a god damn 5 year old. Exactly what you are doing with your hands, fingers and scalp. State it in simple, unadulterated terms so there can be absolutely no mistake made about what you are saying.

If you can not do that, then I'm afraid I must call you a charlatan. And before you bring it up, I'm aware that you owe me nothing. So please do not use that as an excuse to not provide what I have requested.

PotentPotential

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:00 am

Question for all those SEEING results (please, no one who isnt, please do not post).

How long did it take for you to see even vellous peach fuzz? I've been going at it, with bian stones, since 2/23. I know its only been 5 weeks, but I am just wondering when the *beginnings* of progress can be noticed. My left temple is completely bare, like a barren wasteland still. Even with boar brushing, I started to see small hairs popping up like after 3 weeks (thing is with boar brushing they never went anywhere after 8/9 months).

Im just a little concerned that after sticking to it, 20-30min/2x day, my temple is completely barren, absolutely zero signs of life. There were tiny little ones there before DT, but they are all gone. Its either a shed and hopefully they grow back, or DT just isn't cutting it OR maybe the stones is too rough. Thing is with stones, I most definitely get a better pinch. Hands **feel** drastically less effective. The interesting thing is though, I have been DTing with my hands on my right temple (as I am concerned about a blood vessel running into my hairline that might get damaged from stone pressure) and my right temple has little hairs, but they were pretty much the ones there before I started DT.. SO.. Either the stones could be more effective because they are causing a shed or they could be too much for my scalp.. Or Im just not doing the technique right, or maybe DT wont work for me.

Anyway, can anyone who is **experiencing results** relate to my experience? How long did it take you guys to notice signs of life?

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  hairyshowers Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:45 am

sizzlinghairs wrote:Question for all those SEEING results (please, no one who isnt, please do not post).

How long did it take for you to see even vellous peach fuzz? ...

Its either a shed and hopefully they grow back, or DT just isn't cutting it OR maybe the stones is too rough...

Anyway, can anyone who is **experiencing results** relate to my experience? How long did it take you guys to notice signs of life?

Hi sizzling,
I have had temple regrowth, but up until the past few weeks I have only seen it as vellus, but it has been growing longer and terminal lately. Bearing in mind I am roughly 15 months into DT and am only just seeing real temple regrowth now (this shit takes a looong time).
Iv never used stones or any other tools so can't comment on them but I would concentrate on breaking down the scalp ridge running from the crown to mid-forhead, instead of focusing on individual areas too much. I find the best technique is a double hand pinch but combining with skin stretching. Push your fingers together for a second then pull them apart, and repeat a few times before moving to another area, compressing and stretching the skin. This seems to make the scalp skin peel best for me (not to be confused by dandruff) which is always followed by regrowth.
Also work your forehead and other areas surrounding your temples.

Guys I will be returning home soon (in 3months), after a year of travelling with my missus. I will get some photos up and possibly even a video of my technique (no promises on the latter). This thread is too much of a rollercoaster to follow so I'll be ignoring it and forgetting about my hair (I feel I'm getting to the point that I can now) until my next big update.
Peace

Last edited by hairyshowers on Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
hairyshowers
hairyshowers

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:51 am

Didn't see the reply hairy, maybe a glitch

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  hairyshowers Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:23 am

sizzlinghairs wrote:Didn't see the reply hairy, maybe a glitch
Wanky phone, modified my post. Good luck brudda

Also sizzling, you PM'd me about magnesium oil (sorry don't check this site soo much anymore).

I spray my whole scalp, forehead and neck with mag oil, wait 30mins for it all to be soaked into the skin then wash it out. After my hairs dry (doesn't take long cus I shave with a grade 3) I then massage.
Try to avoid massaging your hair with oils, I always pull out tons of hair doing this.
hairyshowers
hairyshowers

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:07 am

Thanks hairy.

How long before you saw vellous at temples?

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  hairyshowers Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:03 pm

sizzlinghairs wrote:Thanks hairy.

How long before you saw vellous at temples?

No idea man, I was NW4 and had much bigger problems than some temple recession. I first saw my frontal island fill in after about 7-8months. I'd say it was around this time I started to notice vellus popping up all the way to my old hairline. Just keep at it and I'm sure you'll see some positive signs soon.
Add some big guns to speed up the process:
ecklonia cava (smart mans finasteride)
MSM (for fibrosis, growth stimulant)
K2/vitamin A/vitamin D/magnesium oil
Thyroid minerals
hairyshowers
hairyshowers

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:53 pm

Thanks again hairy. Couple last questions.

1) Did things get worse before they got better, ie did you see shedding/receeding?

2) How far down are we talking when you say around temple area, like halfway to eyebrows?

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:26 pm

Congrats Hairy, that really blows away anything I've gotten so far. I was a NW4 too so hopefully I can achieve results like yours. If you have any tips or tricks with DT let me know. Like, how much time if any do you spend on the back of your scalp?
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:39 am

Hairy or HILYB, what kind of mag oil do you use?

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  gorilla_power Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:40 pm

hairyshowers wrote:

Also sizzling, you PM'd me about magnesium oil (sorry don't check this site soo much anymore).

I spray my whole scalp, forehead and neck with mag oil, wait 30mins for it all to be soaked into the skin then wash it out. After my hairs dry (doesn't take long cus I shave with a grade 3) I then massage.
Try to avoid massaging your hair with oils, I always pull out tons of hair doing this.

Ditch out the msm crap.Iridology shows sulphur gets traped in the tissues same as iodine.

gorilla_power

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:59 pm

Ditch MSM and iodine?

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  gorilla_power Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:54 pm

Growdamnit wrote:Ditch MSM and iodine?

yup.The yellow in the iris is sulphur sediments.Robert Morse states in some individuals
it is extremely difficult to detoxify from sulphur!!! even with detoxification.
Check this on iodine and liberate yourself from the crap we are surrounded.

http://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=853858

gorilla_power

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:26 am

Man, every DT sessions still feels like running a marathon.. Sooo much effort, man..

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:49 pm

gorilla_power wrote:
hairyshowers wrote:

Ditch out the msm crap.Iridology shows sulphur gets traped in the tissues same as iodine.

Junk science. People sometimes are too stuck on "this" is 'good' or 'bad' the truth is, there's a lot more to the story, and that usually gets left out.

Iodine problems in the form that some scare about are infrequent, but there are unique details (mercury accumulation in specific organ systems that effect the sympathetic nervous system). A lot of salt loading will resolve it and then stop. For most people, iodine is not a problem.

As for sulfur, it's not toxic at all. Less toxic than even water. It doesn't taste delicious, so how anyone could take "too much" has never been established.

Some people would benefit from methylation adjustment if they want to improve sulfur transport. Fact is we are dead without sulfur.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  gorilla_power Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:31 pm

Video on yellow iris of a body that has sulphur overload.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivuMj6hUjGs

Sulphur long term overdosers should have yellow like eyes which never exist naturally.
What about not calling this junk science and posting a picture of your eyes,as you are on long term supplementing.?

gorilla_power

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:36 am

Question for those getting results:

My problem areas are still as bare as the sahara. Is this normal after 1.5 months?
When did everyone start to see at least vellous?

Thanks!

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:51 pm

Ill be doing this another 3 months along with olive oil 3 times a week, If I don't get any results from it then I am officially done with it. Started Dt in January 2014.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  RAptor Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:25 pm

bogv51 wrote:Ill be doing this another 3 months along with olive oil 3 times a week, If I don't get any results from it then I am officially done with it. Started Dt in January 2014.

keep us informed Smile
RAptor
RAptor

http://www.echolocationweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:29 am

bogv51 wrote:Ill be doing this another 3 months along with olive oil 3 times a week, If I don't get any results from it then I am officially done with it. Started Dt in January 2014.

How long have you been doing the kneading/pinching? You are using stones yes? Do you get a deep pinch and a full stretch for each little area you do? And consistently 20 min 2x/day yes? Do you pinch the sides too?

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 43  Next