Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+78
StillSomeTime
Hotspur
Dannyboy
zarathustra
australian
egghead
thisainteasy
SuperMechanioventraliosis
HairOfReason
Serge
gatorNic
Sage 1
johndoe1225
Organism
NW0
Columbo
Faither
BE-COOL
MikeGore
Oker
CausticSymmetry
TheDivineMarquis
RAptor
Nanas
Denied
NotPatrickStewart
focuspoint
rukongai
bitvortex
Hole
theseeker86
dzeris
cloud201
alphadelta
drex1999
YAER
Ho Chi Minh
Brabus
Mageik
gorilla_power
rayl
alb_ert
sanderson
Joey Ramone
rofl
MrGalea
chubbfrank
Duketronix
tooyoungforthis
NDW
PotentPotential
Xenon
Jay07
stanis
Amin80
hairyshowers
SonofOdin
OpenBook
Complexx
berti
Aeons7
schpiloch123
hiilikeyourbeard
stresssucks
Slimnuts
bov51
CaptainGiggles
Florain
sizzlinghairs
Buster121
xyro
ANewHope
Growdamnit
fghjfghj
deleteme
NYJets
Biffy
Keanoseg
82 posters

Page 10 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 43  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 10 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  PotentPotential Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:22 am

Thought I'd just throw my hat into the arena for what it's worth. Firstly, I'd like to thank everyone for their continued discussion in DT and natural hair regrowth, I had all about given up when I came across DT and I believe it will have a profound effect on my hair.

In response to the Louis Ck head picture, I can attest that I have almost the exact identical pronounced front skull bones from the tip of my eyebrows that go up to my forehead. I didn't have them growing up and have only noticed them in the past year once I had lost a substantial amount of weight (over 50 lbs). So there very well may be a connection

As for DT. I have been doing it for 4 months. My initial progress (or de-progress) was very disheartening, the sheds I had in the first two months probably lost me about a half norwood stage (Was a Norwood IV). At around the 2 month mark I switched up my technique and started doing the pinch and pull method, and much less pressing. I also used two guitar picks to better pinch the super tight scalp skin at the middle and front of my hair.

In the past two months I've regained a fair amount of the hair I lost in the initial shed. My scalp is significantly looser and more mobile and I have fair amount of little white hairs growing along my temple and hair line (Yes they are new, I've been checking my hair regularly for a long time, and I've never had this many white hairs and they are longer than the usual ones)

Take it for what it's worth. My expectations are too be back to my baseline (at the beginning of dt therapy) by February and too see pure regrowth from that point on (Hopefully very significant results by the end of June which will be the 10 month mark)

PotentPotential

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 10 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Xenon Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:32 am

Joey Ramone wrote:Wow, Xenon is full aluminum hat level crazy. Can't believe he's still carrying on.

Nice to see people like hiilikeyourbeard still coming back to report progress in spite of the cess pool of Xenon's crap that this place has become.

Merry Christmas all.

Joey Ramone wrote:

"You're giving a lot of advice on this thread and very little of your own experience, Complexx. Are you doing the massage yourself? Feels like you've got an ulterior motive when you're not providing anything from your own experience with it."

Joey Ramone wrote:

"Sorry to dampen the mood but after 3 months on this I'm not seeing much benefit from this thing other than a more malleable scalp. The scalp pain's pretty well gone, but my temples have gotten worse and my hair's looking pretty crap in general. Sorry to be a downer."

And don't even get me started on the "cesspool" you turned this site into with your continuous attacks on Maliniak, i.e, Papilla Power vs Malinak thread lol WTF!

As my boy Complexx would say, "What's wrong with you?" lol

@Sanderson, I wouldn't bother trying to explain the obvious. You're dealing with a bunch of guys who lack the most basic of anatomical knowledge, guys who blindly follow the blind, and scammers who lead them astray LOL

'Uh, so like, there's this hard shit under the scalp, an, ah, um, it like causes swelling n shit, right? And uh, um, like if we massage it, it'll like, uh, disappear n shit. Then, uh, hair will grow again, uh...' 'Sir, that "hard shit" is called your skull'.

Definitely time to disappear and never come back lol

Stay well Sanderson, hope all your hair regrows, man.

Last edited by Xenon on Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  PotentPotential Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:45 am

Thought I'd also post a link to a side by side comparison. On the left was the peak of my shed in early october, on the right is my vertex as of about 3 days ago after a hair cut. Before people use the lighting as a reason to say its not legit, I apologize but I'm home for the holidays and that is the best lighting I can find in the house. I also wish to confess that this is not all amazing regrowth, a lot of it is just the hair that fell out from DT regrowing. There is a little extra thickness than when I started though.

https://i.imgur.com/WS0k5Hy.png

PotentPotential

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:19 am

PotentPotential wrote:Thought I'd also post a link to a side by side comparison. On the left was the peak of my shed in early october, on the right is my vertex as of about 3 days ago after a hair cut. Before people use the lighting as a reason to say its not legit, I apologize but I'm home for the holidays and that is the best lighting I can find in the house. I also wish to confess that this is not all amazing regrowth, a lot of it is just the hair that fell out from DT regrowing. There is a little extra thickness than when I started though.

https://i.imgur.com/WS0k5Hy.png

dont think the hair fell out, looks like hair breakage

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:21 am

They're all a bunch of assholes. The original DT "study" emphasizes *mainly* on flattening out the swelling of the scalp with solid finger presses. Even though this is bullshit because the "swelling" is solid skull bones and finger presses just aint going to flatten out solid skull bones. From what I read, it would take around about one ton of pressure to do this, and even if you did do it, the skull would fracture, not to mention cause serious brain damage. When I start pointing out that this idiotic compression technique was not only futile in achieving this, but causing worse hairloss due to cellular compression, I'm given a ton of shit by uneducated idiots who think they know better. But then I notice a sudden shift in their methods... They silently adopted what I was saying because it became apparent that finger pressing was causing worse hairloss, so then they decided to deviate from the original study and start mainly just pinching the skin instead. The guys who were following the original study were told 'you're not doing it right. You need to pinch more instead'. I see what you did there...

Negative Nancys. All of you Sleep
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:50 am

Xenon wrote:
Joey Ramone wrote:Wow, Xenon is full aluminum hat level crazy. Can't believe he's still carrying on.

Nice to see people like hiilikeyourbeard still coming back to report progress in spite of the cess pool of Xenon's crap that this place has become.

Merry Christmas all.

Joey Ramone wrote:

"You're giving a lot of advice on this thread and very little of your own experience, Complexx. Are you doing the massage yourself? Feels like you've got an ulterior motive when you're not providing anything from your own experience with it."

Joey Ramone wrote:

"Sorry to dampen the mood but after 3 months on this I'm not seeing much benefit from this thing other than a more malleable scalp. The scalp pain's pretty well gone, but my temples have gotten worse and my hair's looking pretty crap in general. Sorry to be a downer."

And don't even get me started on the "cesspool" you turned this site into with your continuous attacks on Maliniak, i.e, Papilla Power vs Malinak thread lol WTF!

As my boy Complexx would say, "What's wrong with you?" lol

@Sanderson, I wouldn't bother trying to explain the obvious. You're dealing with a bunch of guys who lack the most basic of anatomical knowledge, guys who blindly follow the blind, and scammers who lead them astray LOL

'Uh, so like, there's this hard shit under the scalp, an, ah, um, it like causes swelling n shit, right? And uh, um, like if we massage it, it'll like, uh, disappear n shit. Then, uh, hair will grow again, uh...' 'Sir, that "hard shit" is called your skull'.

Definitely time to disappear and never come back lol

Stay well Sanderson, hope all your hair regrows, man.

I didn't have any success with the method in my 3 month attempt, but do I come on here everyday of my life attacking anyone who is considering or attempting the method? No, that's just you.

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:06 am

I didn't have any success with the method in my 3 month attempt, but do I come on here everyday of my life attacking anyone who is considering or attempting the method? No, that's just you.

Does it matter if it's one day or nearly everyday, asshole? lol you attacked Maliniak page after page, then you accuse Complexx of having an ulterior motive, then have the nerve to peddle your ass in here and accuse me of being insane for the very things YOU accuse Complexx of. And like i say, asshat, by your own admission you made yourself more bald from the method, then continue to invest hope in something that made you lose more hair... and I'm the fucking whack job?

Are you suffering from a schizoid embolism you idiot? lol
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:44 am

Disappointing lack of an ignore function on this forum, as other than Xenon there's a lot of positive conversation to come out of these threads.

Anyway, to anyone else, my hair is actually much healthier when I'm consistent with this method, which has never been more than a couple of weeks. My three month attempt was very haphazard. I've had the same amount of hair for years so it's hard to tell what is genuinely helping, but it at least gives me a few of weeks of good hair days afterwards. I'll be having another go at it in the new year.

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:06 am

"Disappointing lack of an ignore function on this forum,"

^^Do you have no self control, moron? lol

"as other than Xenon there's a lot of positive conversation to come out of these threads."

^^What... not being able to understand that hard mass beneath your scalp is actually your skull? lol

"Anyway, to anyone else, my hair is actually much healthier when I'm consistent with this method, which has never been more than a couple of weeks."

^^Get your story straight, fool. One minute you're losing your hair during your 3 month stint with this shit, the next it's healthier. Your brain get lobotomized by Rekall Inc or something? lol

"My three month attempt was very haphazard. I've had the same amount of hair for years so it's hard to tell what is genuinely helping, but it at least gives me a few of weeks of good hair days afterwards."

^^Had the same amount of hair for years? You said yourself that you lost more hair from the method, so how the hell can you have the same amount of hair? And I'm crazy for questioning these idiotic inconsistencies?

"I'll be having another go at it in the new year."

^^ LOL knock yerself out kid.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  deleteme Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:15 am

Xenon wrote:They're all a bunch of assholes. The original DT "study" emphasizes *mainly* on flattening out the swelling of the scalp with solid finger presses. Even though this is bullshit because the "swelling" is solid skull bones and finger presses just aint going to flatten out solid skull bones. From what I read, it would take around about one ton of pressure to do this, and even if you did do it, the skull would fracture, not to mention cause serious brain damage. When I start pointing out that this idiotic compression technique was not only futile in achieving this, but causing worse hairloss due to cellular compression, I'm given a ton of shit by uneducated idiots who think they know better. But then I notice a sudden shift in their methods... They silently adopted what I was saying because it became apparent that finger pressing was causing worse hairloss, so then they decided to deviate from the original study and start mainly just pinching the skin instead. The guys who were following the original study were told 'you're not doing it right. You need to pinch more instead'. I see what you did there...

Actually it describes exactly what the massage is " Massage (Figure 4a) mentioned above is actually an act of kneading". Kneading = pinching as shown in the image example .

deleteme

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:37 am

massager wrote:
Xenon wrote:They're all a bunch of assholes. The original DT "study" emphasizes *mainly* on flattening out the swelling of the scalp with solid finger presses. Even though this is bullshit because the "swelling" is solid skull bones and finger presses just aint going to flatten out solid skull bones. From what I read, it would take around about one ton of pressure to do this, and even if you did do it, the skull would fracture, not to mention cause serious brain damage. When I start pointing out that this idiotic compression technique was not only futile in achieving this, but causing worse hairloss due to cellular compression, I'm given a ton of shit by uneducated idiots who think they know better. But then I notice a sudden shift in their methods... They silently adopted what I was saying because it became apparent that finger pressing was causing worse hairloss, so then they decided to deviate from the original study and start mainly just pinching the skin instead. The guys who were following the original study were told 'you're not doing it right. You need to pinch more instead'. I see what you did there...

Actually it describes exactly what the massage is " Massage (Figure 4a) mentioned above is actually an act of kneading". Kneading = pinching as shown in the image example .

Erm yes, I was aware of that, but it *mainly* emphasizes throughout the whole paper upon flattening the "swollen" skull via finger presses. As pointed out, this apparent swelling is nothing more than skull growth, and it is nonsense to assert that pressing down with the fingers will reshape the skull bones. This is the equivalent of massaging a wall everyday in the hope that it will change shape.

But then, perhaps your bian stones might just do this ....let's hope you don't suffer brain damage in the process, though.

BTW how much regrowth are you getting with this? Any decent progress pics which will be more satisfactory than the two out of a hundred "successes" from the DT results? I promise I wont judge them - providing that they don't just jump from A to Z.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 10 Empty dt

Post  deleteme Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:01 am

Well the detumescence therapy points it out to be nothing more than skin swelling from chronic inflammation which makes sense hence the ability for regrowth.

I'm not posting pictures here as I think it would be useless. I will however pass them on to rob at perfecthairhealth.com for those who are actually interested. Rob has given a lot of time and advice and knows first hand this method works. This thread probably won't last but I'll do my part by leaving my testimonial and pictures with Rob for those who want to help themselves.

deleteme

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:04 am

BTW I'm honestly supposed to believe that a swollen "egg shaped head" such as this, is the result of inches of thick grease trapped beneath the scalp, and massage techniques will reduce this to a smaller cube shaped size?

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 10 12926926067097ab0c19c519b57282a56117b955_r

Well let's just get this into a bit of logical perspective here: if the mass of the "swollen head" was the result of thick grease, then it would surely have a spongey surface upon pressing it, seeing as grease is an oily substance. But it is simply not the case. The fact is, as soon as you press on your scalp, you can instantly feel the solidity of the skull bones. The skull bones are precisely what makes up the mass in question (not inches of thick grease). There is simply no way kneading / pressing etc is going to flatten these bones out.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:05 am

Xenon wrote:
hiilikeyourbeard wrote:
Slimnuts wrote:
hiilikeyourbeard wrote:Are you ladies still arguing about the authenticity of this study? Everyone arguing in here should honestly just STFU. IF ANYTHING... what we should be arguing about is what causes this tissue to build up under our scalps Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 10 Louis10 Why is no one REALLY addressing that? It is 1000% completely fucking obvious that this is what causes our hair loss. Look at bald men, the swelling is there, always. Every time. Even slight temple recession you can see it. Just look around, honestly this gotten so ridiculous when it's just so obvious. It's also obvious that DT addresses and breaks down this hard swelling. It's pretty goddamn obvious hair can't grow through that!!!

So. Let's go in another direction here! The trolls can kindly piss off as well! This therapy is 100% the cure for MPB. If it's not working for you, I'd like to see your head. Guarantee you have the swelling underneath that you have not broken down enough. I observe every one I see... and it's 100% consistent. Even women. It's just apparent DHT really speeds this up for some reason. That's why it's only in the MPB zone. Because the swelling for a lot of us goes all over the head. My swelling is thickest EXACTLY where my hair loss is, and yours is too. There is no disputing this. CHRIST!!!!!!!

Yeah I have that too man but it's bone. Now the question is did that bone just become apparent due to fat loss in that area or did the bone actually grow later in life and cause the balding. It's definitely bone though.

Yeah, that ain't bone.

it's a mix of bone growth and frontalis muscle growth. Some men have overgrown temporalis muscles and they can be seen bulging out from the sides of the head.

Look: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 10 Brow-Muscles

If you look at the guy's head you will see two ridge-like prominences. This is the outer edge of his frontalis muscles (as is evident by the outer ridges displayed in the diagram).

However, I am not seeing this in Diesel's skull.

Is this what you actually believe? Yeah, I'm breaking down my bone and muscle and that's why my head is flattening and getting smaller. IT AIN'T BONE OR MUSCLE.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:16 am

hiilikeyourbeard wrote:
Xenon wrote:
hiilikeyourbeard wrote:
Slimnuts wrote:
hiilikeyourbeard wrote:Are you ladies still arguing about the authenticity of this study? Everyone arguing in here should honestly just STFU. IF ANYTHING... what we should be arguing about is what causes this tissue to build up under our scalps Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 10 Louis10 Why is no one REALLY addressing that? It is 1000% completely fucking obvious that this is what causes our hair loss. Look at bald men, the swelling is there, always. Every time. Even slight temple recession you can see it. Just look around, honestly this gotten so ridiculous when it's just so obvious. It's also obvious that DT addresses and breaks down this hard swelling. It's pretty goddamn obvious hair can't grow through that!!!

So. Let's go in another direction here! The trolls can kindly piss off as well! This therapy is 100% the cure for MPB. If it's not working for you, I'd like to see your head. Guarantee you have the swelling underneath that you have not broken down enough. I observe every one I see... and it's 100% consistent. Even women. It's just apparent DHT really speeds this up for some reason. That's why it's only in the MPB zone. Because the swelling for a lot of us goes all over the head. My swelling is thickest EXACTLY where my hair loss is, and yours is too. There is no disputing this. CHRIST!!!!!!!

Yeah I have that too man but it's bone. Now the question is did that bone just become apparent due to fat loss in that area or did the bone actually grow later in life and cause the balding. It's definitely bone though.

Yeah, that ain't bone.

it's a mix of bone growth and frontalis muscle growth. Some men have overgrown temporalis muscles and they can be seen bulging out from the sides of the head.

If you look at the guy's head you will see two ridge-like prominences. This is the outer edge of his frontalis muscles (as is evident by the outer ridges displayed in the diagram).

Is this what you actually believe? Yeah, I'm breaking down my bone and muscle and that's why my head is flattening and getting smaller. IT AIN'T BONE OR MUSCLE.

No idiot, that would be your head shrinking in line with your brain cells. I simply cannot debate with you because you're dumber than a box of bian rocks (even when presented with facts).

What the fuck is wrong with you when you don't even know you're touching your own skull? lol

Oh dear... carry on children.... time to depart from this mad house. I'd find more sane people over at GLP lol

Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:21 am

massager wrote:Well the detumescence therapy points it out to be nothing more than skin swelling from chronic  inflammation which makes sense hence the ability for regrowth.

I'm not posting pictures here as I think it would be useless. I will however pass them on to rob at perfecthairhealth.com for those who are actually interested. Rob has given a lot of time and advice and knows first hand this method works. This thread probably won't last but I'll do my part by leaving my testimonial and pictures with Rob for those who want to help themselves.

bruh, what sup with you advertising rob website every chance you get? Are you working for him? I already made it clear he is a phony. Rob said he suffer hair loss for almost a decade but some how was able to regrew all his hair from dt in 5-6 months? Dt thread came out around september, 2013 ri? rob website came out around feb, 2014? http://perfecthairhealth.wordpress.com/tag/perfect-hair-health/ Are you telling me rob some how regain all of his hair after suffering hair loss for a decade? cmon dude

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  deleteme Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:33 am

Because he has helped me a lot. And I want others to benefit from his advice. From what I see listening to him has paid off. I would advise anyone joining this forum to get advice on the Dr method. There's more negativity than anything which would likely scare people away.

One of the consequences of unmitigated inflammation is building arterial walls of extra collagen, which causes hardened arteries and elevated blood pressure. It makes the arteries less flexible. Both hardened collagen deposits and calcification create a harbinger of ruin.

After being on a low oxalate diet the calcification will leave your body.  It can take up to 4 years though.

This is why I use topical apple cider vinegar along side detumescence therapy to speed up the progress.

deleteme

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:42 am

boogv510 wrote:
massager wrote:Well the detumescence therapy points it out to be nothing more than skin swelling from chronic  inflammation which makes sense hence the ability for regrowth.

bruh, what sup  with you advertising rob website every chance you get?  Are you working for him? I already made it clear he is a phony. Rob said he suffer hair loss for almost a decade but some how was able to regrew all his hair from dt in 5-6 months? Dt thread came out around september, 2013 ri? rob website came out around feb, 2014? http://perfecthairhealth.wordpress.com/tag/perfect-hair-health/ Are you telling me rob some how regain all of his hair after suffering hair loss for a decade? cmon dude

Exactly. The guy is obsessed with plugging Rob's site on here, not to mention his fucking bian stones lol massager would you be Henry Choy by any chance? Sneaky little shit getting poor Complexx the blame. I see what you did there haha

"One of the consequences of unmitigated inflammation is building arterial walls of extra collagen, which causes hardened arteries and elevated blood pressure. It makes the arteries less flexible. Both hardened collagen deposits and calcification create a harbinger of ruin."

^^This has jack shit to do with the "swollen egg head". It is the result of over grown skull bones and nothing more. I reiterate; detumescence therapy is NOT going to flatten these bones out.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:41 am

Xenon wrote:
hiilikeyourbeard wrote:
Xenon wrote:
hiilikeyourbeard wrote:
Slimnuts wrote:

Yeah, that ain't bone.

No idiot, that would be your head shrinking in line with your brain cells. I simply cannot debate with you because you're dumber than a box of bian rocks (even when presented with facts).

What the fuck is wrong with you when you don't even know you're touching your own skull? lol

Oh dear... carry on children.... time to depart from this mad house. I'd find more sane people over at GLP lol

You're a fucking asshole. You obviously haven't been paying attention. That or you're trolling. There have been numerous people that have stated that magnesium oil literally turns this hard tissue into mush. That wouldn't happen with bone or muscle YOU FUCKING IDIOT. I can feel it on my own head and so can other guys. You're obviously just jerking us around here. Worthless cunt.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  deleteme Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:47 am

That's because he's one of the few people who know what he's talking about concerning dt. Forgive me for pointing people in right direction. I'm through with this forum. Sadly I can't find away to delete my profile. I have altered my settings so I won't recieve any notifications of any kind. I won't be returning to listen to all this nonesense. The swollen egg shape I think has more to do with visiting this forum and taking advice from you. Goodbye

deleteme

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:58 am

Why does magnesium oil turn it to mush then if it's bone?

I sure hope it's not bone, because i have a good 2/3 of an inch thick of this tissue that is now soft and mushy. How is that possible if it's bone? Right. It's not possible. Cause it's not bone Wink

hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:19 am

"You're a fucking asshole."

^^I wouldn't argue with that lolol

"You obviously haven't been paying attention."

^^I generally don't where fools are concerned haha

"That or you're trolling."

^^lol look directly at the troll who created the DT thread and blindsided your dumb ass into believing it haha

"There have been numerous people that have stated that magnesium oil literally turns this hard tissue into mush."

^^and a dumb motherfucker like you believes any shit you're told lol Did you know that if you pour magnesium oil on plastic it will turn it to gold? hahaha

"That wouldn't happen with bone or muscle" .

^^Exactly. That's because you're imagining things, like the way you imagine that you have no skull or muscles haha

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT"

Ooh CAPITALS we are angry aren't we? I got right under your skin lol or should that be right under your scalp and all that mush? hahaha

"I can feel it on my own head and so can other guys."

^^You need treatment for schizophrenia, not MPB my friend haha

"You're obviously just jerking us around here. .Worthless cunt"

^^No fool, it's you being jerked around like the gullible dumbass you are haha
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  hairyshowers Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:35 am

what a joke this is, admin just shut down the thread
hairyshowers
hairyshowers

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:37 am

Xenon wrote:"You're a fucking asshole."

^^I wouldn't argue with that lolol

"You obviously haven't been paying attention."

^^I generally don't where fools are concerned haha

"That or you're trolling."

^^lol look directly at the troll who created the DT thread and blindsided your dumb ass into believing it haha

"There have been numerous people that have stated that magnesium oil literally turns this hard tissue into mush."

^^and a dumb motherfucker like you believes any shit you're told lol Did you know that if you pour magnesium oil on plastic it will turn it to gold? hahaha

"That wouldn't happen with bone or muscle" .

^^Exactly. That's because you're imagining things, like the way you imagine that you have no skull or muscles haha

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT"

Ooh CAPITALS we are angry aren't we? I got right under your skin lol or should that be right under your scalp and all that mush? hahaha

"I can feel it on my own head and so can other guys."

^^You need treatment for schizophrenia, not MPB my friend haha

"You're obviously just jerking us around here. .Worthless cunt"

^^No fool, it's you being jerked around like the gullible dumbass you are haha

Dude you're not even doing the therapy. I've been doing it for 9 months. Your opinion on it is completely invalid here. Do it for at least half of a year and come back with your opinion.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  hairyshowers Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:50 am

Guys i would suggest if you want to keep discussing this therapy then you should move over to a private forum. Trolls have made it impossible to get any valuable information from this thread, which is a huge shame because this is the only treatment which has shown promise for me (among many others) and I feel sorry for new guys looking to incorporate manual methods. Close down the thread and move somewhere you can talk like adults without being attacked. I wont be joining you but will post photos to some area of the internet in the future.
hairyshowers
hairyshowers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 43  Next