Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+78
StillSomeTime
Hotspur
Dannyboy
zarathustra
australian
egghead
thisainteasy
SuperMechanioventraliosis
HairOfReason
Serge
gatorNic
Sage 1
johndoe1225
Organism
NW0
Columbo
Faither
BE-COOL
MikeGore
Oker
CausticSymmetry
TheDivineMarquis
RAptor
Nanas
Denied
NotPatrickStewart
focuspoint
rukongai
bitvortex
Hole
theseeker86
dzeris
cloud201
alphadelta
drex1999
YAER
Ho Chi Minh
Brabus
Mageik
gorilla_power
rayl
alb_ert
sanderson
Joey Ramone
rofl
MrGalea
chubbfrank
Duketronix
tooyoungforthis
NDW
PotentPotential
Xenon
Jay07
stanis
Amin80
hairyshowers
SonofOdin
OpenBook
Complexx
berti
Aeons7
schpiloch123
hiilikeyourbeard
stresssucks
Slimnuts
bov51
CaptainGiggles
Florain
sizzlinghairs
Buster121
xyro
ANewHope
Growdamnit
fghjfghj
deleteme
NYJets
Biffy
Keanoseg
82 posters

Page 11 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 11 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Xenon Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:50 am

P.S. beard, I might submit a "serious" hair loss study to OMICS under the pseudonym Henry Dung of the Kung Pow university..., the idea of which is based upon kneading dog shit into your scalp 3 times per day for 3 years to cure baldness. People in Scotland once believed this shit (pun intended), so, seeing as you're so suggestible, I might get your gullible ass to believe this too... convince you to go scouring your neighbour's yard for some dog shit and rub it into your scalp three times per day haha. If I'm feeling cruel enough I might even persuade you that you have to eat it too, otherwise regrowth wont be possible without it lol Damn, that would even be worth the 3k submission fee alone hahaha

Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 11 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Growdamnit Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:51 am

Look, Xenon, I commend you for being so adamant, but you haven't tried the therapy thus far. I hope you can trust me on my word for not being a fake nor fraud, so I'll leave my two cents here:

In my own case (I cannot be so sure about others), the "hard tissue" in my bald spots are DEFINITELY not bone. I have flattened it considerably over time. While I have not had regrowth thus far, the pain has went away almost entirely. Please take that for what it is worth, but it is not bone.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  chubbfrank Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:32 am

I have no problem with skepticism because I know there are guys here who haven't had as good of results as they hoped.

But the fact that some of you guys are arguing against the calcification in the scalp is preposterous.

Cs has stated multiple times that there is a hardened, calcified buildup in the scalp. If there are only a few truths to mpb, this is one of them.

I can also attest to the fact that it is NOT bone. For the love of God and all things holy, it's not bone. The top (and a part on the right aide of my scalp) was a large dome lump. I have since broken it down. So no, this is not bone. It's embarrassing that some guys here think that's debatable.

I don't approve of ripping on guys who legitimately seek advice because dt isn't working for them...But the retards who haven't tried it and don't even understand it as a fibrosis of the scalp are just pathetic.

I genuinely ask you to go elsewhere, please. There are guys here who are actually interested in trying dt but you're destroying this thread.

To paraphrase a man I admire, "like stupid animals, you're blaspheming against things you don't even understand."

Do i believe that dt is the ultimate cure? I don't know. But what I do know is that dt, when done effectively, is the strongest thing you can do to create a healthy scalp environment, thus leading to hair growth and stabilization. I'm not writing this to argue with you guys, I'm writing this to avoid scaring away newcomers from trying something powerful.

chubbfrank

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:11 pm

thank you guys! like i've said before. we should be discussing better ways to speed up the results, the results you're going for with these therapy are a flattening of your head. how can we achieve this breakdown faster? that's what we should REALLY be talking about.

see. not bone.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:12 pm

Xenon wrote:P.S. beard, I might submit a "serious" hair loss study to OMICS under the pseudonym Henry Dung of the Kung Pow university..., the idea of which is based upon kneading dog shit into your scalp 3 times per day for 3 years to cure baldness. People in Scotland once believed this shit (pun intended), so, seeing as you're so suggestible, I might get your gullible ass to believe this too... convince you to go scouring your neighbour's yard for some dog shit and rub it into your scalp three times per day haha. If I'm feeling cruel enough I might even persuade you that you have to eat it too, otherwise regrowth wont be possible without it lol Damn, that would even be worth the 3k submission fee alone hahaha

lol what are you even talking about? my hairs growing back. so talking to me about being gullible is pretty useless as i'm getting results from this therapy. nice try though troll.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:33 pm

Thanks to you both as well. I cannot possibly lie about my situation as I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. I just want to get to a common endpoint.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:19 pm

Growdamnit wrote:Thanks to you both as well. I cannot possibly lie about my situation as I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. I just want to get to a common endpoint.

I agree

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3588566/

I think this is a good start for all of us doing DT.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:23 pm

Found this pretty interesting as well.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:32 pm

This guy rules. Looks like K2 and D3 could be potent in this battle. Thoughts anyone?
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:45 pm

hiilikeyourbeard wrote:

This guy rules. Looks like K2 and D3 could be potent in this battle. Thoughts anyone?

Not potent whatsoever unfortunately. I took the two supps religiously for a year or two prior to me even having mpb and continue to take these two supps to this day in appropriate dosages. Take it for general health in my opinion, not hair.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:58 pm

SonofOdin wrote:
hiilikeyourbeard wrote:

Not potent whatsoever unfortunately. I took the two supps religiously for a year or two prior to me even having mpb and continue to take these two supps to this day in appropriate dosages. Take it for general health in my opinion, not hair.

I think when used WITH this therapy it could be effective.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:17 pm

Damnit, I'm not buying for a moment that this alleged mystery substance is responsible for creating an expanded skull. This would imply that this shit is inches thick - judging by the prominences of the guys in the pics (excluding Vin Diesel who doesn't have an expanded skull). Sorry man, but those guys head shapes are simply caused by the skull itself expanding, not layers of grease or inches of calcification within soft tissue. that is utterly ludicrous.

I don't feel this in my balded out temples -- the skin is merely flat and smooth. i feel no calcium deposits / thick lumps of grease, etc, within the tissue when I pinch or press. i merely feel a thin layer of skin, little adipose tissue and my skull beneath that. See if I press one of my knuckles it is exactly the same.... I feel skin, little adipose tissue and bone beneath it.

Unless you guys can provide me evidence of this alleged mystery substance, then I honestly don't know what the fuck you are talking about because I've never had this in my balded out regions, yet my temples still balded out lol. And even if there was a build up of something, did the removal of it regrow your hair? No, it did the opposite of it.

As for beard and chubb, you aint growing shit other than delusions in your mind lol

I honestly cannot take these boards seriously anymore, it's become nothing short of a parody with the lunatic fringe utterings from idiots who can't even be bothered studying basic human anatomy, yet insisting they know what the fuck they are talking about lol. 'So like I, uh, burn my head with a little, uh, glycolic acid, then, I'll like burn it some more with some, see here, magnesium oil, until there's, like, no skin, then I'll, uh, phone, uh, 911, and get a skin graft from my ass on my head, then like, my ass hair will be my new head hair n stuff, uh...'

Fucka this  place. Laterzzzzz.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  MrGalea Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:59 pm

Good to see everyone's in the festive spirit *rolls eyes like Rodney Dangerfield*

My ideal thread contributors would be hiilike, chubbfrank, hairyshowers, duke and a few others. The rest of you guys should just PM each other.
Do we really need the Complexx/Xenon/Keano "love triangle" Skype bullshit saga to be played out in front of us?

Xenon, one of your personalities said you were going to give DT a go. Why not try it out first and then you'll see what hiilike is talking about re: the calcification or whatever it is? It does break it down. You'll hear cracks and everything.

It's scalp expansion, not skull expansion. Ask for an X-ray. Do you really think MPB guys' skulls are shaped like pointy cones? I think you're the one who needs an anatomy lesson, mate.

Happy holidays, all

MrGalea

Back to top Go down

Post  fghjfghj Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:20 am

MrGalea wrote:Good to see everyone's in the festive spirit *rolls eyes like Rodney Dangerfield*

Happy holidays. Thanks to all contributors to this thread, who post scientific links, tell about their experience and especially - post photos. Thank you.

To those guys who say, that mods should shut this thread down and we should move to a private forum: I must admit that I'll prefer if the intelligent contributing MAJORITY would stay here and those few guys who can't stop insulting themselves would move on to somewhere else. Thanks again! Best wishes in keeping this thread interesting to all.

fghjfghj

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:51 am

Xenon wrote:Damnit, I'm not buying for a moment that this alleged mystery substance is responsible for creating an expanded skull. This would imply that this shit is inches thick - judging by the prominences of the guys in the pics (excluding Vin Diesel who doesn't have an expanded skull). Sorry man, but those guys head shapes are simply caused by the skull itself expanding, not layers of grease or inches of calcification within soft tissue. that is utterly ludicrous.

I don't feel this in my balded out temples -- the skin is merely flat and smooth. i feel no calcium deposits / thick lumps of grease, etc, within the tissue when I pinch or press. i merely feel a thin layer of skin, little adipose tissue and my skull beneath that. See if I press one of my knuckles it is exactly the same.... I feel skin, little adipose tissue and bone beneath it.

Unless you guys can provide me evidence of this alleged mystery substance, then I honestly don't know what the fuck you are talking about because I've never had this in my balded out regions, yet my temples still balded out lol. And even if there was a build up of something, did the removal of it regrow your hair? No, it did the opposite of it.

As for beard and chubb, you aint growing shit other than delusions in your mind lol

I honestly cannot take these boards seriously anymore, it's become nothing short of a parody with the lunatic fringe utterings from idiots who can't even be bothered studying basic human anatomy, yet insisting they know what the fuck they are talking about lol. 'So like I, uh, burn my head with a little, uh, glycolic acid, then, I'll like burn it some more with some, see here, magnesium oil, until there's, like, no skin, then I'll, uh, phone, uh, 911, and get a skin graft from my ass on my head, then like, my ass hair will be my new head hair n stuff, uh...'

exactly.. and why would calcium deposits be effected by if you eat sugar or not? why does the itch come? what about the fact dandruff is covering the MPB head? dandruff is caused by calcium deposits in your head?
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:00 am

"Xenon, one of your personalities said you were going to give DT a go. Why not try it out first and then you'll see what hiilike is talking about re: the calcification or whatever it is? It does break it down. You'll hear cracks and everything."

^^assclown, do I need to copy and paste that post in higher case bolded letters for you? lol I already told you that there is no calcified / solidified substance within the tissue of my scalp which is causing it to swell to epic proportions lol. The cracking you're feeling is your finger tips breaking haha

"It's scalp expansion, not skull expansion."

^^Yeh, man, I might start packing my lunch under my scalp, as well as my luggage, seeing as it's expanded so much. I might be able to fit a baby kangaroo under there too lolol

"Ask for an X-ray."

^^No thanks... I'll let you explain your case to a doctor, then you'll be getting a thorough psychiatric evaluation afterwards when he realizes you're actually being serious. i will be very curious of the outcome, however... do keep me informed lolol

"Do you really think MPB guys' skulls are shaped like pointy cones?"

^^Nope and nor did I say that. it was the dumbass DT paper which said "All bald men have egg head shape head", along with the other assclown above who insists that, that Louis CK and every other bald guy on the planet has a swollen scalp caused by layers upon layers upon layers upon layers of mush and calcification. If you actually took the time to read, you would have found that I challenged him on this and even posted a pic of Vin Diesel's head, which shows that he doesn't have a swollen head, despite being bald lol

"I think you're the one who needs an anatomy lesson, mate."

^^I'm sure you're doctor will be telling you the same, not to mention prescribing you some very strong anti-psychotic pills for that cognitive distortion of yours lol

Some people will buy into any old shit... I'm staggered at human stupidity at times, but that DT bullshit really takes the cake haha Remember to watch out for my OMICS dog shit study in the near future lolol

before i go, I thought I'd address you on me doing DT... I did it for two days and here are my before and after pics. As you can see, after massaging my lunch, luggage and kangaroos out of my scalp for two days, it is now a much smaller cube shape. I am 110% sure regrowth will follow in another day or so hahaha

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 11 Fathead

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 11 Afg

Happy holiday all... thanks for the shits n giggles lolol
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:07 am

It's really upsetting you won't even give it a try. I thought it was bone, too, until I gave DT a shot and it proved to me that there is a putty-like substance underneath. Whatever, Xenon, if you don't like it, simply leave the thread.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:00 am

I don't have any swelling on my temple at all but I do have a little ridge near my crown area but the only place im losing hair is my temple, receding hairline that's it. My dad is about a nw 4-5? his head is perfectly shape, I don't see any swelling. Ill give dt another 3 months, since I work so dam hard and don't want to give up on it so easy but If I ain't getting the results that will make me go o sht im really getting regrowth not my eyes fking with me. I said before, Ive been doing manual for over 5 years, 5 fking years, its the same cycle people claiming regrowth here and there but aint got nothing to show. I did balayam for 2 years, at first I thought I was getting regrowth but my hair line was just receding even more making me to believe I was getting regrowth. The guy that started the balayam thread on hairlosshelp. He was so sure he was getting regrowth he started busting out conspiracy thoeries, started calling out the admin saying he was trying to suppress balayam because its free. This was around the time I barely started losing hair, my dumbass was actually backing him up, I feel stupid thinking about it now. lol After he did balayam for almsot 2.5 years, he realized he wasn't getting regrowth he went apesht on the guy that created balayam. The funny part is, I still see new comments on youtube saying they're seeing regrowth after 3 months of doing balayam, same cycle. lol After balayam, I did hair brushing, I did that for almost 1.5 years, didn't gain nothing sht. Some where in that 1.5 eyars I actually believe I was getting regrowth, my eyes fking with me again.

Its hard for me to believe people are actually getting full blown regrowth, when Ive been doing dt longer than they have. Go check my post history on dt, I even said I was getting regrowth just like some of you now.

And anyone that think Im bsing about doing dt, here's the stones I bought awhile ago from amazon. Supposedly, I don't have any hair loss nor am I doing dt but some how my two purchases are for hair loss. lol
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 11 280t9fq

ps. For any new comers that are thinking about doing it, Don't. No one has reported full blown regrowth yet. I would wait.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:51 am

boogv510 wrote:I don't have any swelling on my temple at all but I do have a little ridge near my crown area but the only place im losing hair is my temple, receding hairline that's it. My dad is about a nw 4-5? his head is perfectly shape, I don't see any swelling. Ill give dt another 3 months, since I work so dam hard and don't want to give up on it so easy but If I ain't getting the results that will make me go o sht im really getting regrowth not my eyes fking with me. I said before, Ive been doing manual for over 5 years, 5 fking years, its the same cycle people claiming regrowth here and there but aint got nothing to show. I did balayam for 2 years, at first I thought I was getting regrowth but my hair line was just receding even more making me to believe I was getting regrowth. The guy that started the balayam thread on hairlosshelp. He was so sure he was getting regrowth he started busting out conspiracy thoeries, started calling out the admin saying he was trying to suppress balayam because its free. This was around the time I barely started losing hair, my dumbass was actually backing him up, I feel stupid thinking about it now. lol After he did balayam for almsot 2.5 years, he realized he wasn't getting regrowth he went apesht on the guy that created balayam. The funny part is, I still see new comments on youtube saying they're seeing regrowth after 3 months of doing balayam, same cycle. lol After balayam, I did hair brushing, I did that for almost 1.5 years, didn't gain nothing sht. Some where in that 1.5 eyars I actually believe I was getting regrowth, my eyes fking with me again.

Its hard for me to believe people are actually getting full blown regrowth, when Ive been doing dt longer than they have. Go check my post history on dt, I even said I was getting regrowth just like some of you now.

And anyone that think Im bsing about doing dt, here's the stones I bought awhile ago from amazon. Supposedly, I don't have any hair loss nor am I doing dt but some how my two purchases are for hair loss. lol

ps. For any new comers that are thinking about doing it, Don't.  No one has reported full blown regrowth yet. I would wait.

Odd how you've been doing it for so long but have yet to mention a breaking down in size of your scalp like the other people here who are actually doing the therapy. Why is that?
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:52 am

sanderson wrote:
Xenon wrote:Damnit, I'm not buying for a moment that this alleged mystery substance is responsible for creating an expanded skull. This would imply that this shit is inches thick - judging by the prominences of the guys in the pics (excluding Vin Diesel who doesn't have an expanded skull). Sorry man, but those guys head shapes are simply caused by the skull itself expanding, not layers of grease or inches of calcification within soft tissue. that is utterly ludicrous.

exactly.. and why would calcium deposits be effected by if you eat sugar or not? why does the itch come? what about the fact dandruff is covering the MPB head? dandruff is caused by calcium deposits in your head?

It all starts with inflammation. After your body heals the calcium that was sent there is stuck there unless you have sufficient K2 in your diet.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:55 am

Xenon wrote:"Xenon, one of your personalities said you were going to give DT a go. Why not try it out first and then you'll see what hiilike is talking about re: the calcification or whatever it is? It does break it down. You'll hear cracks and everything."

^^assclown, do I need to copy and paste that post in higher case bolded letters for you? lol I already told you that there is no calcified / solidified substance within the tissue of my scalp which is causing it to swell to epic proportions lol. The cracking you're feeling is your finger tips breaking haha

"It's scalp expansion, not skull expansion."

^^Yeh, man, I might start packing my lunch under my scalp, as well as my luggage, seeing as it's expanded so much. I might be able to fit a baby kangaroo under there too lolol

"Ask for an X-ray."

^^No thanks... I'll let you explain your case to a doctor, then you'll be getting a thorough psychiatric evaluation afterwards when he realizes you're actually being serious. i will be very curious of the outcome, however... do keep me informed lolol

"Do you really think MPB guys' skulls are shaped like pointy cones?"

^^Nope and nor did I say that. it was the dumbass DT paper which said "All bald men have egg head shape head", along with the other assclown above who insists that, that Louis CK and every other bald guy on the planet has a swollen scalp caused by layers upon layers upon layers upon layers of mush and calcification. If you actually took the time to read, you would have found that I challenged him on this and even posted a pic of Vin Diesel's head, which shows that he doesn't have a swollen head, despite being bald lol

"I think you're the one who needs an anatomy lesson, mate."

^^I'm sure you're doctor will be telling you the same, not to mention prescribing you some very strong anti-psychotic pills for that cognitive distortion of yours lol

Some people will buy into any old shit... I'm staggered at human stupidity at times, but that DT bullshit really takes the cake haha Remember to watch out for my OMICS dog shit study in the near future lolol

before i go, I thought I'd address you on me doing DT... I did it for two days and here are my before and after pics. As you can see, after massaging my lunch, luggage and kangaroos out of my scalp for two days, it is now a much smaller cube shape. I am 110% sure regrowth will follow in another day or so hahaha

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 11 Fathead

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 11 Afg

Happy holiday all... thanks for the shits n giggles lolol

What are you doing to address your hair loss? Have you tried this therapy? Why would numerous people make the claims of this hard material under the scalp? Is everyone here lying? Are you a conspiracy theorist? Wink
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:04 am

hiilikeyourbeard wrote:
boogv510 wrote:I don't have any swelling on my temple at all but I do have a little ridge near my crown area but the only place im losing hair is my temple, receding hairline that's it. My dad is about a nw 4-5? his head is perfectly shape, I don't see any swelling. Ill give dt another 3 months, since I work so dam hard and don't want to give up on it so easy but If I ain't getting the results that will make me go o sht im really getting regrowth not my eyes fking with me. I said before, Ive been doing manual for over 5 years, 5 fking years, its the same cycle people claiming regrowth here and there but aint got nothing to show. I did balayam for 2 years, at first I thought I was getting regrowth but my hair line was just receding even more making me to believe I was getting regrowth. The guy that started the balayam thread on hairlosshelp. He was so sure he was getting regrowth he started busting out conspiracy thoeries, started calling out the admin saying he was trying to suppress balayam because its free. This was around the time I barely started losing hair, my dumbass was actually backing him up, I feel stupid thinking about it now. lol After he did balayam for almsot 2.5 years, he realized he wasn't getting regrowth he went apesht on the guy that created balayam. The funny part is, I still see new comments on youtube saying they're seeing regrowth after 3 months of doing balayam, same cycle. lol After balayam, I did hair brushing, I did that for almost 1.5 years, didn't gain nothing sht. Some where in that 1.5 eyars I actually believe I was getting regrowth, my eyes fking with me again.

ps. For any new comers that are thinking about doing it, Don't.  No one has reported full blown regrowth yet. I would wait.

Odd how you've been doing it for so long but have yet to mention a breaking down in size of your scalp like the other people here who are actually doing the therapy. Why is that?

Break down what? I ain't got sht to break down. I have a small ass head as it is. I guess im not doing the therapy because im not delusional about my results? Your other thread, you said u were getting regrowth prior to dt? You act like there's some kind of god like pinching technique or something. Its the same thing ive seen here from balayam, people that report no results gets dismissed by saying they are not doing it properly. Ill be back to this thread in 3 months, if it aint working for me in 3 months, dt therapy is bs and some of yall is straight delusional about your results, straight up. Peace

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:21 am

boogv510 wrote:
hiilikeyourbeard wrote:

Break down what? I ain't got sht to break down. I have a small ass head as it is. I guess im not doing the therapy because im not delusional about my results? Your other thread, you said u were getting regrowth prior to dt? You act like there's some kind of god like pinching technique or something. Its the same thing ive seen here from balayam, people that report no results gets dismissed by saying they are not doing it properly. Ill be back to this thread in 3 months, if it aint working for me in 3 months, dt therapy is bs and some of yall is straight delusional about your results, straight up. Peace

That's a bummer! Have a good winter.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  alb_ert Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:34 am

I'm a NW3-4 guy who just finished reading Rob's book and went through this thread. Not that I didn't know about this but never paid enough attention, but know I'm convinced this is something worth trying. I'm aware there's a long way until I see any kind of positive result but I've always been constant with treatments. I'll be taking baseline pics today or tomorrow. Will start massaging this very night and will post some pics every month so we can track the progress.

One thing I'd like to say is that this thread (well, this being a continuation of other long ones) has been very helpful and interesting. It would be a shame this ends in fights between each other. I'd like to beg you all to stay in-topic so this keeps giving us valuable information Very Happy

alb_ert

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:26 am

alb_ert wrote:I'm a NW3-4 guy who just finished reading Rob's book and went through this thread. Not that I didn't know about this but never paid enough attention, but know I'm convinced this is something worth trying. I'm aware there's a long way until I see any kind of positive result but I've always been constant with treatments. I'll be taking baseline pics today or tomorrow. Will start massaging this very night and will post some pics every month so we can track the progress.

One thing I'd like to say is that this thread (well, this being a continuation of other long ones) has been very helpful and interesting. It would be a shame this ends in fights between each other. I'd like to beg you all to stay in-topic so this keeps giving us valuable information Very Happy

Best of luck brother. Wish I had taken baseline pics Sad Keep in mind this is more of a massage and an actual therapy. Best of luck man. Anything you can do battle inflammation will also help.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Next