Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+78
StillSomeTime
Hotspur
Dannyboy
zarathustra
australian
egghead
thisainteasy
SuperMechanioventraliosis
HairOfReason
Serge
gatorNic
Sage 1
johndoe1225
Organism
NW0
Columbo
Faither
BE-COOL
MikeGore
Oker
CausticSymmetry
TheDivineMarquis
RAptor
Nanas
Denied
NotPatrickStewart
focuspoint
rukongai
bitvortex
Hole
theseeker86
dzeris
cloud201
alphadelta
drex1999
YAER
Ho Chi Minh
Brabus
Mageik
gorilla_power
rayl
alb_ert
sanderson
Joey Ramone
rofl
MrGalea
chubbfrank
Duketronix
tooyoungforthis
NDW
PotentPotential
Xenon
Jay07
stanis
Amin80
hairyshowers
SonofOdin
OpenBook
Complexx
berti
Aeons7
schpiloch123
hiilikeyourbeard
stresssucks
Slimnuts
bov51
CaptainGiggles
Florain
sizzlinghairs
Buster121
xyro
ANewHope
Growdamnit
fghjfghj
deleteme
NYJets
Biffy
Keanoseg
82 posters

Page 6 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 6 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Complexx Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:50 am

boogv510 wrote:
xyro wrote:Edit:
And my results are kindof like drexx only....So I guess he conquered his baldness and moved on!! :-) \m/

You sure? You know he did the same exact thing over at hairlosstalk ri?

Here's one of his post, this was before DT

"My name pops up a lot here. FYI, I use the machine for 3-5 minutes a day among an assortment of massage and scalp stretching/pinching and brushing. About 15 mins a day total and I have not lost any hair in almost 2 years and regrew a bit. Read that again....I stopped my hairloss. For 2 years. I will take pics at the 2 year mark in Nov just like I have been doing every 6 months. I don't care if you like it or not. The pictures will never be good enough for you anyway. Too far away, too close, not the same angle, the light's different, etc... You might find this interesting but you'll probably **** on it anyway, lol. : http://www.newhairnewme.com/wp-conte...TROTHERAPY.pdf " After 2 weeks using it every day for 10 minutes, little brown dots appear under a microscope and then fluff "(vellus hair). You guys go on yelling it doesn't work and I'll be back in a few months to catch up and laugh at you again. "The earth isn't round!" Oh yeah, then how come I've been sailing around it, lol."

He said he was going to post some pictures up over at hairlosstalk but never did.

He did post pics and reported plateaus as well lol. He quit doing that therapy shortly after that post and started with DT Again, ignoring me and my offer and trying your best to bash this therapy. You are hanging by a thread now.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 6 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Complexx Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:56 am

Xenon wrote:
Complexx wrote:
Xenon wrote:
Xenon, you need medication. You know someone has problems when they're told they need medication by a person who is against most pharmaceutical drugs.

Hey Complexx, how's it going? ...been over to the cancer forums again -- trying to persuade all of the terminally ill, or what you like to call "Negative Nancy's", that you have the cure for cancer? I wonder if Leon Maliniak has also been over to the cancer forums also trying to promote his cancer theories again? Amazing that you both promote cancer and hairloss theories on forums, as well as format your posts in the same way. Would you two know each other by any chance?

A person who needs medication is someone trying to make out that they have the cure for cancer, then calling the terminally ill Negative Nancy's because they don't ascribe to the lies they are peddling.

And I have to hand it to you, Complexx, you have some nerve, my friend... coming on here since all of this DT crap started and not posting any progress pics, then attacking and manipulating anyone who says that the method was unsuccessful for them. I at least give keanoseg a bit of respect for putting the effort into faking his latest pic, but you...? I am staggered that anyone could allow someone like you to manipulate their opinions.

I came on here months before DT was even mentioned. Let me ask you this.. What the hell are you doing on here if you are so against the therapy? Nobody cares what you think you crazy man, we are all adults here and we can make our own decisions. Most of the shit you say doesnt even make sense....

This thread is mainly for dedicated volunteers, yet you keep popping I here from time to time bashing s therapy that you dont even perform on yourself, knowing that you will spark arguments. Ehat are your true intentions here?

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Have a good day, Complexx Very Happy

Lol figures.... Another one bites the dust. Pretty awkward timing to opt out of the convo, no? Once I ask questions that you clearly do not have the answer to, you bail. Haha. One down, one to go. This shoukd be good.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  xyro Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:01 am

tooyoungforthis wrote:Just based on the photo descriptions he put...20/11/2014 --today.

Although now that I've searched him.. he's been doing dt for longer.. which still doesn't change the fact that 1 month ago that area was devoid of hair and now it's got some good ass coverage.
I'll say again!! If u are not pinching properly and instead sliding and doing it like animal, u ll loose all hairs in matter of weeks!! I made myself two big patches on my crown!!! But slowly they went away!!
And I have started to see the small vellus growth just 2 months back only and it seems like it's progressing.... I won't say until all these become terminal hairs!! Till then I will be keeping it on!!
And yes, hair fall, chronic inflammation, most of the sebum secretion, dandruff... All is gone :-)

Edit*:
Hey tooyoung!! I was getting those hairs in around 2 months!! I saw some very transparent in nov as you can see in pics and now they have become little dark....also to add they are not terminal still. They look so because of camera...it too much zoom!!

Last edited by xyro on Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total

xyro

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 am

Complexx, you deserve a nice swift kick to the teeth (or nuts if you have them).

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  deleteme Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:42 am

xyro wrote:before: 20/11/2014:

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 6 122310

today: 
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 6 12310

Hi xyro
i can't really work out the angles from the pics but there appears to be alot of regrowth. Good work! All the best to you

deleteme

Back to top Go down

Post  xyro Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:53 am

massager wrote:

today: 

Hi xyro
i can't really work out the angles from the pics but there appears to be alot of regrowth. Good work! All the best to you

Thanks massager....I know, the angle is a little more tilted!! but that area is a patch!! It is a testing ground for me to see whether the DT is working or not!! I want to post full pic but I am really sorry, I have my own concerns with my friends on forums too. But once I will have the regrowth I will post it again. I actually was happy and just used to see this forum 1,2 times in some days but I posted pics just to help people, because sincerely when the people just point the finger that this is not working and say all that it hurts a lot. Many time I myself thought of stopping DT. Because there is so much negativity. There was drexx who was there to answer generously!! But sadly nothing that kind of now. Only some like keano who wants to help all and Growdammit who is working hard but may b lacking something!! And some others who don't even do it and just post their conclusions!! Serously...Then eat propecia and get all hairs back!! and kill your manliness??

xyro

Back to top Go down

Post  deleteme Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:07 am

xyro wrote:
massager wrote:

today: 

Hi xyro

Thanks massager....I know, the angle is a little more tilted!! but that area is a patch!! It is a testing ground for me to see whether the DT is working or not!! I want to post full pic but I am really sorry, I have my own concerns with my friends on forums too. But once I will have the regrowth I will post it again. I actually was happy and just used to see this forum 1,2 times in some days but I posted pics just to help people, because sincerely when the people just point the finger that this is not working and say all that it hurts a lot. Many time I myself thought of stopping DT. Because there is so much negativity. There was drexx who was there to answer generously!! But sadly nothing that kind of now. Only some like keano who wants to help all and Growdammit who is working hard but may b lacking something!! And some others who don't even do it and just post their conclusions!! Serously...Then eat propecia and get all hairs back!! and kill your manliness??

iknow what you mean. If tthat's the same patch just slighty off angle you have alot more hair!! It's justthat Iit's hard for someone to judge without a reference point. But since you have the camera you know the spot so it'sclear to you. I remember drex mmarking certain hairs to show. But dont worry about convincing me ill take you by your word I know there's alot of distrust on here for some reason. Keep it up mate. Merry Christmas Smile

deleteme

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:57 am

Ermegerrrrggghhhdddd guys. why does this thread turn in to this so much.... faaaaak.....

Xenon... you are ridiculous. Complex... Just stop trying to call them all out.... not worth it. Why do they come here with 10 page novels of posts that are very often just dumb and full of ridiculous assumptions? who knows.... don't feed the trolls.

Everyone else/anyone getting results.... KEEP IT UP! DT is awesome sauce. I haven't even been doing it regularly the past while since I've been too busy but my hair has been super stable and I've still gained a couple more terminals in that time. I do it everyday still, but not always for very long. and sometimes only once.

Its sad that this forum is so negative and filled with suspicion.... makes me long for the good old days when I was a lurker and it was CS and A>R and peeps posting real interesting stuff that I learned so much from.... granted DT is giving more hair than what I got form the other stuff.... but my overall health improved dramatically! And this place was fun and exciting to visit. Now I do not look forward to it and rarely come around....

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  hairyshowers Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:30 am

Xenon wrote:I accidentally deleted my post when I went to edit it. If anyone could recover it via copy and paste, I'd be grateful. If not, then no worries.
Best news iv heard all day. Now i dont have to risk 'shearing my finger tips' typing and replying to you.
Xenon wrote:
I at least give keanoseg a bit of respect for putting the effort into faking his latest pic, but you...? I am staggered that anyone could allow someone like you to manipulate their opinions.

Pull up xenon, your making yourself look like a joke on this thread again. Your taking on Odysseus's role.

Complexx wrote:
Xenon, you need medication. You know someone has problems when they're told they need medication by a person who is against most pharmaceutical drugs.
Quote of the day!

@xyro  - nice regrowth man and thanks for the photos, keeps the morale up in this rollercoaster thread.

Now im leaving in peace. The next time I post here im gonna bring some badass photos to the table
hairyshowers
hairyshowers

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 6 Empty scutellaria baicalensis

Post  deleteme Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:37 am

http://m.ebay.com/itm/390930510212?nav=SEARCH

I've just ordered this as a topical. I've started using organic Apple Cider vinegar with the mother but when I did a search for scutellaria baicalensis i found they did one extracted and preserved in apple cider vinegar. I have also bought some powder version to add but now after seeing this I'm going to stick to it. I've only just found out about scutellaria baicalensis but from what I've read it impressed me. I'll be keeping it on my head for 8 hours. Hopefully this is of interest. Night folks pinch pinch....

oh if I can give one any decentadvice today it would be this... If you aren't seeing results do a long session of dt whenever in the day to the point your head is very sore. Then don't do it again until the next day. This way you a guaranteed to be working your scalp effectively and you are leaving enough recovery time. Better to do one decent session of dt that two worthless ones. I think some people hold back and go off time. Go off pain. If your scalp feels sensitive you have worked it well. Go put the kettle on and have a rest and allow for recovery. I put apple cider vinegar on after dt to speed up the healing

deleteme

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:40 pm

I don't know why people are saying DT would cause damage to cells. Do you realize some guys are having results with putting highly oxidative substances like Chlorine Dioxide on their skin that completely burns skin or for example high Glycolic Acid which also peels your deeper layers of skin.

If we look at reports when using Chlorine Dioxide, users have lost all their hair, but hairs came back terminal in areas that were previously bald. They are having good results, but is emotionally heavy to see all you hair fall off for awhile.

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 6 Empty scutellaria baicalensis

Post  deleteme Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:02 am

http://m.ndt.oxfordjournals.org/content/24/10/3033.full

In vitro anti-fibrotic activities of herbal compounds and herbs

Authors

Abstract

Background. We recently developed high-throughput assays of inflammation-independent anti-fibrotic activities based on TGF-β1-induced total collagen accumulation and nodule formation in normal rat kidney fibroblasts.

Methods. These assays were applied to examine the anti-fibrotic activities of 21 compounds isolated from plants used in Chinese medicine and methanol extracts of 12 Chinese herbs. Lactate dehydrogenase release assay and cell detachment index were used to monitor cytotoxicity. Changes in fibrogenic molecular markers were observed by reverse transcriptase quantitative polymerase chain reaction and high-content imaging analysis of immunofluorescence.

Results. Three flavonoids (quercetin, baicalein and baicalin) and two non-flavonoids (salvianolic acid B and emodin) demonstrated anti-fibrotic activities in both total collagen accumulation and nodule formation assays. The remaining 16 compounds had little anti-fibrotic effect or were cytotoxic. The anti-fibrotic compounds suppressed collagen I expression at both mRNA and protein levels and also variably suppressed α-smooth muscle actin expression and bromodeoxyuridine incorporation. Methanol extracts ofScutellaria baicalensis Georgi, Salvia miltiorrhiza Bunge and Rheum palmatum L., which are rich sources of baicalein, baicalin, salvianolic acid B and emodin, respectively, also showed in vitro anti-fibrotic activities.

quote="Biffy"]I don't know why people are saying DT would cause damage to cells. Do you realize some guys are having results with putting highly oxidative substances like Chlorine Dioxide on their skin that completely burns skin or for example high Glycolic Acid which also peels your deeper layers of skin.

If we look at reports when using Chlorine Dioxide, users have lost all their hair, but hairs came back terminal in areas that were previously bald. They are having good results, but is emotionally heavy to see all you hair fall off for awhile.
[/quote]

deleteme

Back to top Go down

Post  Buster121 Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:26 pm

I'm about 3.5 nearly 4 months into DT and having fantastic results. Vellus hairs have grown out and turning into real hairs. Along my hairline, I have gained ground without doubt. I think by 10months plus I will have a decent hairline, one that is much better than before DT.

I use to notice a few hairs use to fall during DT this has pretty much stopped now. Maybe the roots have gotten stronger and I'm no longer pulling them out. Also, the right temple has seen far better gains than the left temple, the reason i think this has happened is bcos on the right temple I use my right hand to pinch and Im able to generate more strength and force with the right hand than the left hence more improvements in the right temple than the left. Has anyone else noticed this?

Buster121

Back to top Go down

Post  OpenBook Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:17 am

Buster121 wrote:
Also, the right temple has seen far better gains than the left temple, the reason i think this has happened is bcos on the right temple I use my right hand to pinch and Im able to generate more strength and force with the right hand than the left hence more improvements in the right temple than the left. Has anyone else noticed this?

I've noticed this as well, there's a more rapid pace of regrowth in the right temple compared to the left.

OpenBook

Back to top Go down

Post  chubbfrank Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:12 am

Ok guys. I've been doing this for almost a year now and I can finally say as of the past few weeks, that my entire scalp is thin and loose. It feels great! I added mag oil to the regime and I think that really sped it up.

As for hair health, everything is pretty much stable - certainly not worse! I have plenty of vellus but the regrowth has been super slow over the past couple months.. Now that my scalp health has gotten to a point that I'm confident in, I think that the next couple months will be telling.

One thing I have noticed is to keep everything in moderation - especially sex/masturbation. Nofap is a good idea, but in reality just keep it to a minimum. Otherwise, too much will definitely wreak havoc on your scalp and it will also harden/thicken your scalp rather quickly. I would also recommend to really give your scalp a workout, but still try to be gentle. I've lost hair by being too rough on my scalp; there's no need for that. Plant your fingers! And don't just punch, also STRETCH!

To give you an idea on my scalp's condition, I can pretty easily pinch every part of it including the top/crown area. It feels wonderful. It has thinned out A LOT!! I never realized how much shit was clogging up my scalp until now. I highly doubt most of the guys here have reached such a point.

Side note - I'm always observing bald guys' scalps. Yesterday when I was at the gym, I was creeping on a bald dude's scalp who was at a machine next to me. He had a huge lump on the top of his scalp. It was obviously a calcified lump. I notice this with a lot of bald guys.

Like I said, I will report back to see what the next months bring. I think these next months will be the game changer now that my scalp is normal sized. But if nothing happens or if things head for the worse, I will also let you guys know. I think that in order to tell if dt actually works, you guys need to get to this point before you speculate.

I promise I won't pull a Drex haha

chubbfrank

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:59 pm

xyro wrote:
tooyoungforthis wrote:Just based on the photo descriptions he put...20/11/2014 --today.

Although now that I've searched him.. he's been doing dt for longer.. which still doesn't change the fact that 1 month ago that area was devoid of hair and now it's got some good ass coverage.
I'll say again!! If u are not pinching properly and instead sliding and doing it like animal, u ll loose all hairs in matter of weeks!! I made myself two big patches on my crown!!! But slowly they went away!!
And I have started to see the small vellus growth just 2 months back only and it seems like it's progressing.... I won't say until all these become terminal hairs!! Till then I will be keeping it on!!
And yes, hair fall, chronic inflammation, most of the sebum secretion, dandruff... All is gone :-)

Edit*:
Hey tooyoung!! I was getting those hairs in around 2 months!! I saw some very transparent in nov as you can see in pics and now they have become little dark....also to add they are not terminal still. They look so because of camera...it too much zoom!!

No offense xyro, but you said that you overdid DT, lost hair (two bald patches), then it came back. Well, when I have been bed bound for too long or applied too much vasoconstricting cold water, I have also seen my hair thin, but when I resumed normal activity again, this hair began to regrow. how do you know that this isn't just *very recently* lost hair regenerating into terminal again?

The thing that gets me about this whole DT stuff is the inflammation aspect caused by mechanical force. We know that this is causing inflammation, and we also know that inflammation is a hairloss precursory condition, so how in fucks name can we honestly believe that inducing inflammation from manuals causes regrowth?

Now some gentle massage might promote blood flow, but if overdone will cause friction and inflammation, then hairloss. But these guys on here are claiming that manual induction of inflammation is necessary for hair regrowth, when, in my experience (amongst so many more), inflammation - whether acute or chronic = causes hairloss.

The guys who have been losing hair from this method are reporting increased inflammation, so this is one of the main reasons why I can't help but be hyper skeptical about its authenticity. None of this shit is making sense, yet the guys who have reported accelerated shedding are being dismissed as shills and trolls (myself included, even though I have presented evidence which backs up my argument).

P.S. even CS has stated many times in the past, that reduction of inflammation is necessary for a healthy hair growing environment.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:47 pm

What are we striving with Detumescence is short-term hypoxic state.

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  MrGalea Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:24 pm

9.5 month update for NW4V:

Well, I had a great run up to month 7ish but now it's gone to shit. I'm back to where I started. I'm hoping it's just the hair cycle and that the hair I gained (visible through photos) will kick back in.

Meanwhile, I'm taking emergency action. I've dramatically reduced my DT time to about 5 mins in the morning and night. I've also completely stopped pressing. I just do a quick side loosen-up, then carefully pinch and hold all over. I'm less rough on my scalp now.

MrGalea

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:38 am

Got a quick question.

I warm up my scalp with some vigorous back and forth motion with my palms planted on top moving the scalp forward and back for about 10 min 2 x day.

Does anyone think this could cause an increase in forehead wrinkles? (I dont hold a scrunch, its just a back and forth motion)

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  xyro Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:46 am

Xenon wrote:
xyro wrote:

Edit*:

No offense xyro, but you said that you overdid DT, lost hair (two bald patches), then it came back. Well, when I have been bed bound for too long or applied too much vasoconstricting cold water, I have also seen my hair thin, but when I resumed normal activity again, this hair began to regrow. how do you know that this isn't just *very recently* lost hair regenerating into terminal again?

The thing that gets me about this whole DT stuff is the inflammation aspect caused by mechanical force. We know that this is causing inflammation, and we also know that inflammation is a hairloss precursory condition, so how in fucks name can we honestly believe that inducing inflammation from manuals causes regrowth?

Now some gentle massage might promote blood flow, but if overdone will cause friction and inflammation, then hairloss. But these guys on here are claiming that manual induction of inflammation is necessary for hair regrowth, when, in my experience (amongst so many more), inflammation - whether acute or chronic = causes hairloss.

The guys who have been losing hair from this method are reporting increased inflammation, so this is one of the main reasons why I can't help but be hyper skeptical about its authenticity. None of this shit is making sense, yet the guys who have reported accelerated shedding are being dismissed as shills and trolls (myself included, even though I have presented evidence which backs up my argument).

P.S. even CS has stated many times in the past, that reduction of inflammation is necessary for a healthy hair growing environment.

Hey Xenon, yes I had two big patches on my crown area but actually they were the broken hairs!! At that time I used to pressing and that too very aggressively as a result I broke off many hairs in the process. Then I discontinued it for July and August. I was having the same conclusion at that time that DT is shit...But then I saw the Rob video. And seriously telling, I had this kind of results are eating finasteride 5mg for 6 months...So I am really positive about results. I hairline has actually went around 1.5 inch back...It doesn't look to normal people because my hairline was just around 1.5 in wide that's it!! On the area above the forehead muscles I can see a lots of very tiny vellus hairs covering whole of the area. I am really aggressive in this area and I press all the day, sitting , doing work and all. And seriously telling all these very tiny hairs were not there in the forehead because I used to see my hairs in the light always....Also there was a small hairless area on the right side of the hairline..Today when I took picture again after 1 month...Even it has the grown that was not there when I was eating propecia!! I will post that one pic once I get time!! And brother seriously if it all really works and goes on like it is!! Bald people will be history!! BTW Merry Christmas :-)

xyro

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 6 Empty DT WITH VINEGAR

Post  deleteme Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:01 am

Vinegar speeds up the metabolic processes under the skin, and everything that has accumulated under the skin goes out through the pores.

deleteme

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 6 Empty AppleCiderVinegar

Post  tooyoungforthis Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:32 am

Apple cider vinegar is what I believe massager is referring too. yes it works literally like magic in removing the shit in your scalp.
Like MAGIC.

It removed 100% of scales and dermatitis from my scalp after 3 applications..( rinsing after shower)

Now.. the problem..... it no longer works.. i think my body has adjusted to it really quickly . so if you use this.. use it once a week or something.. . and yes i used natural ACV with the mother before anyone asks.

It's really healthy so go a head and try it out but our bodies are fucking complex and will get used to stuff and become immune to them quick as hell..

tooyoungforthis

Back to top Go down

Post  deleteme Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:18 am

tooyoungforthis wrote:Apple cider vinegar is what I believe massager is referring too. yes it works literally like magic in removing the shit in your scalp.
Like MAGIC.

It removed 100% of scales and dermatitis from my scalp after 3 applications..( rinsing after shower)

Now.. the problem..... it no longer works.. i think my body has adjusted to it really quickly . so if you use this.. use it once a week or something.. . and yes i used natural ACV with the mother before anyone asks.

It's really healthy so go a head and try it out but our bodies are fucking complex and will get used to stuff and become immune to them quick as hell..

i am Smile I've actually ordered one that's organic containing the mother but also has in it scutellaria baicalensis. I keep the vinegar on my scalp all day or all night. I'veread alot about Iit being used 3 times a day to treat fungus. I've actually applied it twice today. I used it after dt as it speed up inflammation recovery,purifies the blood,clears lymph nodes. I think the reason why people may not have had success in the past with it is because theyddon'tleave Iit on their scalps long enough. I've heard those that did have success kept it on there heads for hours; every single day. Mines 5% dilution. I also use alot of it. I soak my head with it. The more I read about it the more I'm convinced of the seemingly miraculous effects it's able to have on your body.

deleteme

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:20 am

OK, fuck it. I'll put my balls on the line here and give this shit a shot. You all know that I'm an enormous skeptic of this method for the obvious reasons, so if I report regrowth or not, then this issue can finally be put to rest. I have nothing to lose anyway because my temples are already bald, so no big deal if it doesn't work. BTW if I start suffering from severe inflammation or any further loss of hair, then I'm discontinuing immediately. I'll do as xyro suggests and go easy on the tissue.

And yes, if I get regrowth, then I'll apologize... if not, then you can all go stoke the fires of hell.

And merry christmas to you too, xyro.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:22 am

Make sure you wash your hair thoroughly or you going to end up trying to explain to your coworkers why u smell like vinegar lol.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next