Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+78
StillSomeTime
Hotspur
Dannyboy
zarathustra
australian
egghead
thisainteasy
SuperMechanioventraliosis
HairOfReason
Serge
gatorNic
Sage 1
johndoe1225
Organism
NW0
Columbo
Faither
BE-COOL
MikeGore
Oker
CausticSymmetry
TheDivineMarquis
RAptor
Nanas
Denied
NotPatrickStewart
focuspoint
rukongai
bitvortex
Hole
theseeker86
dzeris
cloud201
alphadelta
drex1999
YAER
Ho Chi Minh
Brabus
Mageik
gorilla_power
rayl
alb_ert
sanderson
Joey Ramone
rofl
MrGalea
chubbfrank
Duketronix
tooyoungforthis
NDW
PotentPotential
Xenon
Jay07
stanis
Amin80
hairyshowers
SonofOdin
OpenBook
Complexx
berti
Aeons7
schpiloch123
hiilikeyourbeard
stresssucks
Slimnuts
bov51
CaptainGiggles
Florain
sizzlinghairs
Buster121
xyro
ANewHope
Growdamnit
fghjfghj
deleteme
NYJets
Biffy
Keanoseg
82 posters

Page 7 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 7 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Growdamnit Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:45 pm

Xenon wrote:OK, fuck it. I'll put my balls on the line here and give this shit a shot. You all know that I'm an enormous skeptic of this method for the obvious reasons, so if I report regrowth or not, then this issue can finally be put to rest. I have nothing to lose anyway because my temples are already bald, so no big deal if it doesn't work. BTW if I start suffering from severe inflammation or any further loss of hair, then I'm discontinuing immediately. I'll do as xyro suggests and go easy on the tissue.

And yes, if I get regrowth, then I'll apologize... if not, then you can all go stoke the fires of hell.

And merry christmas to you too, xyro.
I'm shocked because of your sudden change of heart. Didn't you have "science" to back up your claims? I am not putting anyone at fault, but you appeared to be adamant behind your ideas.

I would assume, like me, that you have come to the crossroads of having nothing left except to turn to DT. I certainly do not blame you as many are reporting regrowth. It seems extremely compelling to follow the train.

EDIT: ...and please know that you must stick with it for at least 10 months. Nothing short of that will get anyone on your side. Sheds are frequently discussed in people who see results. With that said, a complaint of minor hair loss during and sudden departure of this method will also not convey anyone's skepticism. That would result in a failure to complete the therapy.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 7 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  NDW Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:22 pm

Growdamnit - ever tried LLLT?
NDW
NDW

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimnuts Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:39 pm

I would say it wasn't working for me but I also feel like with my scalp laxity there is a good chance my hair would be getting better if not for this incurable curse known as sebborheic dermatitis that causes constant inflammation of my scalp. I'd love to just have plain old MPB. As it is I think my actual MPB is not super aggressive but is being massive exacerbated by the dermatitis which causes me to produce about a pound of dandruff a day. DT didn't cure seb derm for me either like it seemed to for Keanoseg. Seems like a compromised immune system or something is just causing the yeast to multiply out of control and nothing I've tried has really had much effect unfortunately. I'm also now losing hair in patches just like the pictures of alopecia areata. Lost a big chunk out of my sideburns recently.

This post is just mainly to say that yeah, while this didn't work for me, I also seem to have multiple conditions complicating things. MPB,AA,Sebborheic dermatitis, DUPA.

So if you're just got plain old male pattern baldness, count yourself extremely lucky and I think it's worth giving this a try.

Slimnuts

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptainGiggles Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:49 pm

Almost 9 months in and my hair is visibly thinner and worse than when I started.
Scalp laxity is up and I can pinch all over.
Should I give DT a rest for a week or two to let my scalp recover?
CaptainGiggles
CaptainGiggles

Back to top Go down

Post  OpenBook Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:48 pm

massager wrote:

oh if I can give one any decentadvice today it would be this... If you aren't seeing results do a long session of dt whenever in the day to the point your head is very sore. Then don't do it again until the next day. This way you a guaranteed to be working your scalp effectively and you are leaving enough recovery time. Better to do one decent session of dt that two worthless ones. I think some people hold back and go off time. Go off pain. If your scalp feels sensitive you have worked it well. Go put the kettle on and have a rest and allow for recovery. I put apple cider vinegar on after dt to speed up the healing

I think this would be a good idea to try out. Growdamnit, CaptainGiggles, and anyone else not getting results with DT - maybe you guys could try this?

Pick a bald spot, an area where you know you've had hair before (this way you can't loose more hair). Work that area only 1 time / day, but do a longer session - try focusing on that area - pinch and stretch, use your nails if you'd like. Make sure you don't stop the session until you've seen sebum/grease secretion and dandruff release in that bald area.

This way we should know for certain if the problems that DT try to solve (i.e. break down fibrosis, crush calcification) are the reason(s) for you hair loss as well, or if it's something else we are missing here.

All the Best & Merry Christmas everyone!

OpenBook

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:25 pm

Growdamnit wrote:
Xenon wrote:OK, fuck it. I'll put my balls on the line here and give this shit a shot. You all know that I'm an enormous skeptic of this method for the obvious reasons, so if I report regrowth or not, then this issue can finally be put to rest. I have nothing to lose anyway because my temples are already bald, so no big deal if it doesn't work. BTW if I start suffering from severe inflammation or any further loss of hair, then I'm discontinuing immediately. I'll do as xyro suggests and go easy on the tissue.

And yes, if I get regrowth, then I'll apologize... if not, then you can all go stoke the fires of hell.

I'm shocked because of your sudden change of heart. Didn't you have "science" to back up your claims? I am not putting anyone at fault, but you appeared to be adamant behind your ideas.

I would assume, like me, that you have come to the crossroads of having nothing left except to turn to DT. I certainly do not blame you as many are reporting regrowth. It seems extremely compelling to follow the train.

EDIT: ...and please know that you must stick with it for at least 10 months. Nothing short of that will get anyone on your side. Sheds are frequently discussed in people who see results. With that said, a complaint of minor hair loss during and sudden departure of this method will also not convey anyone's skepticism. That would result in a failure to complete the therapy.

I still am adamant behind the science to back up my argument and I still am the biggest skeptic of all, especially considering that many people are reporting worse hairloss from this. But I'm putting my money where my mouth is because I've been criticized for attacking the method without actually trying it, so I'm putting it to the test so that the argument can be put to bed once and for all.

I'll commit to it for ten months, BUT if I start experiencing worse inflammation and losing hair within that time frame, then I conclude that it causes worse hairloss. I don't care what they say about sheds being good and normal, in my books, a shed is simply what it is: baldness. I cannot be judged for concluding that. I'm simply interested in seeing regrowth and nothing else.

Anyway, there is nothing left to discuss at this point, so I will return some months down the line to let you all know what has happened with my situation.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  OpenBook Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:53 pm

Xenon wrote:
Growdamnit wrote:

I still am adamant behind the science to back up my argument and I still am the biggest skeptic of all, especially considering that many people are reporting worse hairloss from this. But I'm putting my money where my mouth is because I've been criticized for attacking the method without actually trying it, so I'm putting it to the test so that the argument can be put to bed once and for all.

I'll commit to it for ten months, BUT if I start experiencing worse inflammation and losing hair within that time frame, then I conclude that it causes worse hairloss. I don't care what they say about sheds being good and normal, in my books, a shed is simply what it is: baldness. I cannot be judged for concluding that.  I'm simply interested in seeing regrowth and nothing else.

Anyway, there is nothing left to discuss at this point, so I will return some months down the line to let you all know what has happened with my situation.

Sounds great Xenon. I hope you'll have success.

OpenBook

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:12 pm

No, I haven't tried LLLT.

Xenon, CS has stated that sheds are entirely normal when regrowing hair. I truly hope it works for the skeptics like us. I still don't believe because I have yet to see personal success, but time will tell.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:48 am

slimtnuts...

what have u tried for seb derm, because i have now got mine under control. ( but if i stop treatment it will flare up again really quick)

my plan for it consists of alternating between selsun gold, neutragena coal tar, and a cheap organic from the supermarket, as well as a diluted teatreeoil spray at night.

the key is alternating. from what i have gathered, the yeast gets tolerant to any one chemical very easily. i generally go selsun gold, coal tar, coal tar, organic, coal tar, coal tar, selsun gold coal tar, coal tar, organic, coal tar coal tar, etc etc.

if that doesnt work, i would try using both in the same shower for a while.

nizoral doesnt seem to work for me (for seb derm) it may be good for mpb though.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:46 am

I would really really love if people could give their opinions on this question of mine. I know I tend to get stuck on little things like this, but jeez, they really do get to me. I guess I dont like the idea of doing simultaneous harm and good.

My question:

I warm up my scalp with some vigorous back and forth motion with my palms planted on top moving the scalp forward and back for about 10 min 2 x day. The effect is a rapid scrunching and stretching of my forehead. I never hold a scrunch.

Does anyone think this could cause an increase in forehead wrinkles/potentiate age lines/be negative for my skin?

Thoughts/insight so much appreciated!!

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:22 am

sizzlinghairs wrote:I would really really love if people could give their opinions on this question of mine. I know I tend to get stuck on little things like this, but jeez, they really do get to me. I guess I dont like the idea of doing simultaneous harm and good.

My question:

I warm up my scalp with some vigorous back and forth motion with my palms planted on top moving the scalp forward and back for about 10 min 2 x day. The effect is a rapid scrunching and stretching of my forehead. I never hold a scrunch.

Does anyone think this could cause an increase in forehead wrinkles/potentiate age lines/be negative for my skin?

man, you worry too much no wonder you're losing hair. Im about to hit my 1 year mark and my forehead is flawless, no wrinkle.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:37 am

Yeah but you're not doing the same 10 min warm up as me no? Youre just pinching which wouldn't equate to scrunching and stretching the forehead.. Or maybe you are?

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:37 am

How long do you guys hold a pinch on average? I'm holding for about 3-5 seconds then moving onto a different spot.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimnuts Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:25 am

rofl wrote:slimtnuts...

what have u tried for seb derm, because i have now got mine under control.  ( but if i stop treatment it will flare up again really quick)

my plan for it consists of alternating between selsun gold, neutragena coal tar, and a cheap organic from the supermarket, as well as a diluted teatreeoil spray at night.

the key is alternating.  from what i have gathered, the yeast gets tolerant to any one chemical very easily.  i generally go selsun gold, coal tar, coal tar, organic, coal tar, coal tar, selsun gold coal tar, coal tar, organic, coal tar coal tar, etc etc.

if that doesnt work, i would try using both in the same shower for a while.

nizoral doesnt seem to work for me (for seb derm) it may be good for mpb though.

I've mostly tried natural methods like diet control and zinc based topicals, apple cider vinegar, baking soda, msm etc. The problem I see is that with things like selsun and coal tar is that they don't actually tackle the root of the problem and are likely to irritate the shit out of the scalp,thus making any hope of regrowing hair probably impossible. But then again I feel like seb derm itself makes regrowing hair almost impossible as well because of the constant inflammation it causes so it's like a damned if you do damned if you don't situation. It feels to me like those of us that have seb derm are just plain old screwed. Having just MPB would be a godsend.

I've scoured the internet for countless hours trying to figure out what the cure for seb derm might be. You hear of people somehow curing psoriasis or eczema but yet seb derm seems to be the veritable trump card that can't be beaten.

Slimnuts

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 7 Empty SEB DERM

Post  tooyoungforthis Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:48 am

http://dailyhealthpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2014-07-01-arthritis-drug-helps-man-regrow-full-head-of-hair-bald.jpg

The guy who regrew hair whilst suffering from psoriasis, much worse than seb derm... thanks to ruxolitinib , he also suffered from ALOPECIA AREATA instead of MPB but I think this shows that even with severe,crust/inflammation/wound? it doesn't impede hair growth..

Of course the arthritis drug probably completely killed the psoriasis aswell.. but at least you know that seb derm doesn't cause irreparable damage to hair etc....

One thing I do notice is that everytime I take some hairs with me whilst moving my hand through the hair.. is that alot of flakes come out , implying that the seb derm does indeed cause hair to shed.

One thing that completely takes seb derm of off my face is a warm splashing of water whith a handfull of sea salt in it.. Try it out... and be amazed.. Has to be Sea salt but again.. your skin get's used to it fast so youneed to have 3-4 different things to alternate for the week etcc

tooyoungforthis

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimnuts Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:13 am

tooyoungforthis wrote:http://dailyhealthpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2014-07-01-arthritis-drug-helps-man-regrow-full-head-of-hair-bald.jpg

The guy who regrew hair whilst suffering from psoriasis, much worse than seb derm... thanks to ruxolitinib , he also suffered from ALOPECIA AREATA instead of MPB but I think this shows that even with severe,crust/inflammation/wound? it doesn't impede hair growth..

Of course the arthritis drug probably completely killed the psoriasis aswell.. but at least you know that seb derm doesn't cause irreparable damage to hair etc....

One thing I do notice is that everytime I take some hairs with me whilst moving my hand through the hair.. is that alot of flakes come out , implying that the seb derm does indeed cause hair to shed.

One thing that completely takes seb derm of off my face is a warm splashing of water whith a handfull of sea salt in it.. Try it out... and be amazed.. Has to be Sea salt but again.. your skin get's used to it fast so youneed to have 3-4 different things to alternate for the week etcc

Wow yeah thats crazy. It's true that I don't feel like the seb derm is scarring my follicles or anything but I honestly feel like if I hadn't have got it in the first place my hair would be tremendously better. I was showing no signs of MPB right up to age 26 and then I got rapid severe seb derm and literally shed like half my hair in a period of a few months in the winter of 2010. Since then my hair actually has only gotten worse at a very slow pace and the seb derm hasn't been nearly as bad ever since I started buzzing my hair down with a zero guard every few days. I don't really get huge sores anymore but still scrape out an insane amount of dandruff with a brush every few days.

Slimnuts

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:08 am

I know I might be annoying some with this, my apologies in that regard, but I just wanted to bump my post to see if others who are doing warm up scalp exercises involving secondary scrunching/stretching of the forehead could offer their experiences in regards to possible forehead wrinkles as a result..------------

I would really really love if people could give their opinions on this question of mine. I know I tend to get stuck on little things like this, but jeez, they really do get to me. I guess I dont like the idea of doing simultaneous harm and good.

My question:

Does anyone think this could cause an increase in forehead wrinkles/potentiate age lines/be negative for the skin?

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:49 pm

sizzlinghairs wrote:Yeah but you're not doing the same 10 min warm up as me no? Youre just pinching which wouldn't equate to scrunching and stretching the forehead.. Or maybe you are?

I actually stretch my forehead and the side of my head to loosen up my scalp. I also dt my forehead.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:45 pm

boogv510 wrote:
sizzlinghairs wrote:Yeah but you're not doing the same 10 min warm up as me no? Youre just pinching which wouldn't equate to scrunching and stretching the forehead.. Or maybe you are?

I actually stretch my forehead and the side of my head to loosen up my scalp. I also dt my forehead.

No you didn't lol... You're a fake bro. Everyone in here knows it now. You turned down my offer and even ignored me. I knew you were possibly fake when you skipped a whole month while giving one of your so called "progress reports" lol. Ridiculous.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:49 pm

SORRY TO TURN THE TABLES AND BE NEGATIVE LIKE GUYS LIKE YOU BUT........

Sudden change of heart... I smell fake reviews coming. Scare tactics etc Lol I Will be looking forward to your "progress reports" and I may just want to offer you what i offered Boog. Although he denied it, I think we wouldn't have that issue, right? Since you're really gonna indulge in this therapy since you're a legit hair loss "sufferer"??
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:22 am

Complexx wrote:

SORRY TO TURN THE TABLES AND BE NEGATIVE LIKE GUYS LIKE YOU BUT........

Sudden change of heart... I smell fake reviews coming. Scare tactics etc Lol I Will be looking forward to your "progress reports" and I may just want to offer you what i offered Boog. Although he denied it, I think we wouldn't have that issue, right? Since you're really gonna indulge in this therapy since you're a legit hair loss "sufferer"??

OK, that's a deal, only I don't want your money. I also have a proposal for you... inbox me your Skype details, then we can communicate regularly face-to-face. I'm not submitting vids unless I know who I am talking to. We can also verify to everyone on here that we are both legit hair loss sufferers. Is that a deal?

My Skype is set up and I'm ready to go as soon as you are.

P.S. No covering your face with anything during each Skype session, i.e., sunglasses, hats, etc. And no appearing on cam for two seconds, then switching off. I want to see who I am talking to, not to mention find out how much they really know about hair loss. So we can also have in-depth discussions on the subject during each Skype chat.

P.P.S. regular Skype sessions will be a really good thing because I can also monitor your hair loss situation and personally witness all of those new terminals of yours coming in (seeing as DT and Maliniak Method is regrowing your hair so well). Think about how good that would be for your credibility if I - the biggest skeptic of all - can regularly verify that your hair is growing so well.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:25 am

Complexx wrote:
boogv510 wrote:

No you didn't lol... You're a fake bro. Everyone in here knows it now. You turned down my offer and even ignored me. I knew you were possibly fake when you skipped a whole month while giving one of your so called "progress reports" lol. Ridiculous.

Im a fake? Honestly bro, I don't even think you suffer from hair loss judging from your post history, I think you're some kind of lunatic.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:30 am

boogv510 wrote:
Complexx wrote:
boogv510 wrote:

Im a fake? Honestly bro, I don't even think you suffer from hair loss judging from your post history, I think you're some kind of lunatic.  

Perhaps you should also offer Complexx some regular Skype chats, then we will know if he has a hair loss problem or not. I fully intend to Skype with him and cannot wait to do so.

I'm waiting on you, Complexx.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:34 am

Xenon wrote:
boogv510 wrote:
Complexx wrote:
boogv510 wrote:

Perhaps you should also offer Complexx some regular Skype chats, then we will know if he has a hair loss problem or not. I fully intend to Skype with him and cannot wait to do so.

I'm waiting on you, Complexx.

I would but I want to keep my hair loss anonymous, nobody knows I have hair loss not even my close friends. I can careless about some guy on the internet, all it matter is my hair.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:23 am

Hey Complexx (and anyone else interested), check out what people on another forum have been saying about you (these posts were made long before I reached the same conclusions about you):

"And yet I think it was Drex who was one of those who refused to post additional pictures. Which were not just requested by me. I do not trust or believe anyone who is able to and has no problem posting pictures, but then makes excuses for not providing additional ones.

And again..the other posters....Complexx...etc..."

"Now about the people that doesn't post I see 2 reasons: They are promoting for the makers...or they are lying cuz they aren't bald and got it all in their head.
The part with the complex? crap... You can perfectly take pictures of your head where no one would be able to tell who you are. I've done it with my own to show whatever progress I get in the future. As long as you don't see the face, people are mostly anonymous."

"Yep Jacob im suspicious of complex too."

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/52002-Maliniak-Method/page59

But hey Complexx, let's put an end to everyone's suspicions about you, and Skype ASAP.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next