Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+78
StillSomeTime
Hotspur
Dannyboy
zarathustra
australian
egghead
thisainteasy
SuperMechanioventraliosis
HairOfReason
Serge
gatorNic
Sage 1
johndoe1225
Organism
NW0
Columbo
Faither
BE-COOL
MikeGore
Oker
CausticSymmetry
TheDivineMarquis
RAptor
Nanas
Denied
NotPatrickStewart
focuspoint
rukongai
bitvortex
Hole
theseeker86
dzeris
cloud201
alphadelta
drex1999
YAER
Ho Chi Minh
Brabus
Mageik
gorilla_power
rayl
alb_ert
sanderson
Joey Ramone
rofl
MrGalea
chubbfrank
Duketronix
tooyoungforthis
NDW
PotentPotential
Xenon
Jay07
stanis
Amin80
hairyshowers
SonofOdin
OpenBook
Complexx
berti
Aeons7
schpiloch123
hiilikeyourbeard
stresssucks
Slimnuts
bov51
CaptainGiggles
Florain
sizzlinghairs
Buster121
xyro
ANewHope
Growdamnit
fghjfghj
deleteme
NYJets
Biffy
Keanoseg
82 posters

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 5 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  SonofOdin Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:01 pm

Way too much for me to catch up on right now, but to chime in on Xenon's point... yes, scams are always a risk but DT is free. Now, there are some threads, even one that is very popular that details the transformation from hair loss sufferer, to the shark(I won't name it here). It saddens me to see it still exists, but I think in this thread we are relatively safe from such things unless forking out 5 bucks for some optional bian stones happens to be a nefarious scam Rolling Eyes As for my own progress I don't know if I'm above baseline anymore, it's hard to say. My hair changes very rapidly and seems to have no sense of hair loss cycles so I do notice differences on weekly basises...sometimes good, other times bad.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 5 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Xenon Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:31 pm

I accidentally deleted my post when I went to edit it. If anyone could recover it via copy and paste, I'd be grateful. If not, then no worries.

But, anyway, the short of it is, this DT method (whether pinching or pressing) is still causing compression to cells which ever way you want to look at it.

As for that Choy guy... he claims he had a 90% regrowth success rate with all of his 100 balding test subjects, and only has two piss poor photos as "evidence".
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  PotentPotential Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:21 pm

Xenon wrote:I accidentally deleted my post when I went to edit it. If anyone could recover it via copy and paste, I'd be grateful. If not, then no worries.

But, anyway, the short of it is, this DT method (whether pinching or pressing) is still causing compression to cells which ever way you want to look at it.

As for that Choy guy... he claims he had a 90% regrowth success rate with all of his 100 balding test subjects, and only has two piss poor photos as "evidence".

Why are you so negative about this subject? What do you gain from coming in here and telling everyone what they are doing is a waste of time?

DT is a relatively new treatment, and it takes a long time too see results. Everyone here is an adult, and the fact they are trying DT is probably a result of not having success in other treatments. Its their choice to undertake it, for some it is working for others it isn't, just like every treatment.

What you are doing is being the obnoxious kid in the corner waiting to dump your negative thoughts on anyone who shows even slight dissatisfaction. It's groce.

PotentPotential

Back to top Go down

Post  NDW Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:34 pm

Generally calling them out only potentiates the problem, and it starts arguments in the thread. It's best to just ignore them and not fuel the fire. Perhaps admin will do something someday.
NDW
NDW

Back to top Go down

Post  xyro Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:54 am

before: 20/11/2014:

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 5 122310

today: 
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 5 12310

xyro

Back to top Go down

Post  xyro Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:58 am

Like all of the people who doubt about it. I doubt too....I thought I didn't gain anything until I took pics myself!!..

Still I will do it for next 1 year and post the pics...I am very busy guy, still I am posting here just to make those who are doing hardwork to continue it!!

One important thing!! Kindly do it slowly!! Don't rush!!! I lost some vellus hairs!! They came out when I got excited and I did too hard!

And yes sometimes I go on for 1 hour. I think it's too much and my skin becomes purple with pinching...And now my scalp is looser than even and also I have noticed that the shiny scalp has reduce.

All the best!! Keano and other bros!! I will you all very good luck and may the force be with you!! Amen!!

Edit:
And my results are kindof like drexx only....So I guess he conquered his baldness and moved on!! :-) \m/

xyro

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:18 am

Growdamnit wrote:I agree that he owes me nothing, but I am still curious as to why it works for some and not all.

You're still going on about this? Bro you did the method wrong. You and a few other guys were not even pinching.

Xenon, you need medication. You know someone has problems when they're told they need medication by a person who is against most pharmaceutical drugs.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:22 am

Growdamnit wrote:If I am doing DT properly with a great diet, how in the hell is my hair miniaturizing (which is a bad sign) then?

Starting to think you're a troll. Hopefully you are because if not, then you're a seriius dumb ass lol.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:41 am

boogv510 wrote:
hiilikeyourbeard wrote:
boogv510 wrote:
hiilikeyourbeard wrote:
fghjfghj wrote:
hiilikeyourbeard wrote:Absolutely not.

What makes you so sure? What science? Or is it just your "feeling"?

Jsus. I wonder sometimes how one can post such absolute statements without any evidence and any arguments...

I'll quote myself form another thread:

fghjfghj wrote:
mistermr wrote:Of course it is. Why wouldn't it be?

Mistermister,

I see, that there is still a lack of understanding, what the sientifical background of DT is - Or what we think the background is (as we don't know for sure, what exactly works)
Therefore Sizzlinhgairs question is absolutely justified!

As I understand DT, there are two ways, why it could be working:

1) Destroy fibrosis, calcification, increase bloodflow, soften the tissue, lymph drainage, reduce chronic inflammation
> in this case an anti inflammatory schould be usefull.

2) Release growth factors (through acute inflammation), induce angiogenesis (through hurtening of small blood capillaries etc)
> in this case an anti inflammatory is counter-productive as an acute inflammation is a needed process in wound healing

So the question should be discussed here - as I also don't have a good answer to that. There is tons of material in the Dermarolling threads about when using anti inflammantory after wounding or a growth-factor booster.
But our regimen is on a daily basis - so we can't use some topicals 8 days after "wounding" for example...

As I had a strong exzema and therefore have the feeling, that my scalp is often inflamed, I tend to 1) as my main Problem - and take the 2) advantages more as a positive side-effect.
Therefore I take curcumin and sometimes even put a bit on my scalp in a cream - although I know, that it is a strong anti-inflammantory and anti-angiogenesis! But as I mentioned. I do it only sometimes and not on a regularly basis! As I hope that my body will find the right balance on its own.

I'm NW2 - if I would be a diffuse thinner or had a bald scalp I would probably be more afraid of the lack of blood vessels. So probably I would tend to 2) as the issue to primeraly work on.

But to be honest - I don't know. This all is just guessing on the scientifical background we have.
I'm very curious, what others say.

I'm growing all my hair back. There's my feeling. I know what's working. Don't ask if you don't want an answer. And don't ask questions if you only accept scientific research? I gave you my answer

so you have a fulll head of hair now?

Read my message again. I said I'm GROWING it back. If I had a full head of hair I wouldn't be doing that now would I? My hair gets better and better every week so I dunno what else to tell ya! Smile

First off, u said you were getting regrowth prior to doing dt, so its hard to take you seriously. I wouldn't be surprise your hairs are actually miniaturizing, making it seem like u are getting regrowth, I can't fault you for that because Ive been fighting hair loss for a long time and I still get fk over by that. What nw are you?

Anyone remember the pappilla method? A lot of people that were doing it for the longest time, was not seeing any regrowth except for one gentleman that goes by the name duel_black, he really thought he was seeing regrowth by if you saw his before and after picture, there's not much progress.
Before
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 5 Mar-2011

After
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 5 Dec-2013

The only one posting regrowth are new users, people that has been here prior to dt are seeing nothing but shed.

Yea? Name them lol. Ill wait. Last I heard, the papilla method did not do a good job loosening the scalp, which is essential for regrowth. Also, people in here are regrowing vellus hair and watching them turn terminal. Oh, and grow longer, too. We also cant forget that there are two (not including DT....) studies that back the blood flow "theory" and manuals up. The people not getting regrowth are the people not pinching.

Im gonna do this since I feel you may fire back. I will pay you $5 for posting pictures of your hair loss situation. I will also pay you $5 every time you update this forum with pictures of your hair loss situation after doing DT. Here's the catch tho. You will have to send me a video of yourself doing DT every day for 1.5 years. I will pay you much more for this and we can negotiate a price through PM. Oh and I will definitely be more than willing to sign a contract with you stating that I will not be able to post your video anywhere on the internet.... You have two days to take me up on this offer. Let me know.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:51 am

Complexx wrote:
boogv510 wrote:
hiilikeyourbeard wrote:
boogv510 wrote:
hiilikeyourbeard wrote:
fghjfghj wrote:

Jsus. I wonder sometimes how one can post such absolute statements without any evidence and any arguments...

fghjfghj wrote:

Mistermister,

I see, that there is still a lack of understanding, what the sientifical background of DT is - Or what we think the background is (as we don't know for sure, what exactly works)

1) Destroy fibrosis, calcification, increase bloodflow, soften the tissue, lymph drainage, reduce chronic inflammation

2) Release growth factors (through acute inflammation), induce angiogenesis (through hurtening of small blood capillaries etc)
> in this case an anti inflammatory is counter-productive as an acute inflammation is a needed process in wound healing

So the question should be discussed here - as I also don't have a good answer to that. There is tons of material in the Dermarolling threads about when using anti inflammantory after wounding or a growth-factor booster.
But our regimen is on a daily basis - so we can't use some topicals 8 days after "wounding" for example...

As I had a strong exzema and therefore have the feeling, that my scalp is often inflamed, I tend to 1) as my main Problem - and take the 2) advantages more as a positive side-effect.
Therefore I take curcumin and sometimes even put a bit on my scalp in a cream - although I know, that it is a strong anti-inflammantory and anti-angiogenesis! But as I mentioned. I do it only sometimes and not on a regularly basis! As I hope that my body will find the right balance on its own.

I'm NW2 - if I would be a diffuse thinner or had a bald scalp I would probably be more afraid of the lack of blood vessels. So probably I would tend to 2) as the issue to primeraly work on.

But to be honest - I don't know. This all is just guessing on the scientifical background we have.

I'm growing all my hair back. There's my feeling. I know what's working. Don't ask if you don't want an answer. And don't ask questions if you only accept scientific research? I gave you my answer

Read my message again. I said I'm GROWING it back. If I had a full head of hair I wouldn't be doing that now would I? My hair gets better and better every week so I dunno what else to tell ya! Smile

First off, u said you were getting regrowth prior to doing dt, so its hard to take you seriously. I wouldn't be surprise your hairs are actually miniaturizing, making it seem like u are getting regrowth, I can't fault you for that because Ive been fighting hair loss for a long time and I still get fk over by that. What nw are you?

Anyone remember the pappilla method? A lot of people that were doing it for the longest time, was not seeing any regrowth except for one gentleman that goes by the name duel_black, he really thought he was seeing regrowth by if you saw his before and after picture, there's not much progress.
Before

After

The only one posting regrowth are new users, people that has been here prior to dt are seeing nothing but shed.

Yea? Name them lol. Ill wait. Last I heard, the papilla method did not do a good job loosening the scalp, which is essential for regrowth. Also, people in here are regrowing vellus hair and watching them turn terminal. Oh, and grow longer, too. We also cant forget that there are two (not including DT....) studies that back the blood flow "theory" and manuals up. The people not getting regrowth are the people not pinching.

Im gonna do this since I feel you may fire back. I will pay you $5 for posting pictures of your hair loss situation. I will also pay you $5 every time you update this forum with pictures of your hair loss situation after doing DT. Here's the catch tho. You will have to send me a video of yourself doing DT every day for 1.5 years. I will pay you much more for this and we can negotiate a price through PM.  Oh and I will definitely be more than willing to sign a contract with you stating that I will not be able to post your video anywhere on the internet.... You have two days to take me up on this offer.  Let me know.

bruh, why don't you post a pic of your regrowth? I aint the one claiming dt is the cured, sht you even said manilek method was the cured. lol Look at your joined date, its right around the time when dt came out....new users like i said..

bov51

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 5 Empty Xyro's results

Post  tooyoungforthis Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:00 am

OK. Thanks for posting the pics xyro.. but everyone seemed to ignore the fact that the time frame is unbelievable.

How on earth did you get those terminal hairs in less than a month?
Everyone has been telling me it's impossible in such a time frame.. not to mention normal hair growth doesn't even occur at that speed so... whats up?

tooyoungforthis

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:01 am

boogv510 wrote:
Complexx wrote:
boogv510 wrote:
hiilikeyourbeard wrote:
boogv510 wrote:
hiilikeyourbeard wrote:
fghjfghj wrote:

fghjfghj wrote:

Mistermister,

Before

After

Im gonna do this since I feel you may fire back. I will pay you $5 for posting pictures of your hair loss situation. I will also pay you $5 every time you update this forum with pictures of your hair loss situation after doing DT. Here's the catch tho. You will have to send me a video of yourself doing DT every day for 1.5 years. I will pay you much more for this and we can negotiate a price through PM.  Oh and I will definitely be more than willing to sign a contract with you stating that I will not be able to post your video anywhere on the internet.... You have two days to take me up on this offer.  Let me know.

bruh, why don't you post a pic of your regrowth? I aint the one claiming dt is the cured, sht you even said manilek method was the cured. lol Look at your joined date, its right around the time when dt came out....new users like i said..

1 I still feel that way about Maliniaks method. It is equivallent to DT. But anyways, that doesnt matter. That's sort of off topic.

Are you really turning down easy money? This should be easy for you unless you're just a pathological liar who doesnt even have hair loss/has it but is too afraid to not grow his hair from i nduldging in any method that looks promising .
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:03 am

tooyoungforthis wrote:OK. Thanks for posting the pics xyro.. but everyone seemed to ignore the fact that the time frame is unbelievable.

Everyone has been telling me it's impossible in such a time frame.. not to mention normal hair growth doesn't even occur at that speed so... whats up?

Cycle time= 1-4 months.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:05 am

tooyoungforthis wrote:OK. Thanks for posting the pics xyro.. but everyone seemed to ignore the fact that the time frame is unbelievable.

Cycle time= 1-4 months. Definitely fantastic questions though. I would like some abswers as well.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:07 am

Btw, how do you know he's only been doing this for a month? Did he say that? Just curious...
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 5 Empty Xyro's results

Post  tooyoungforthis Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:14 am

Just based on the photo descriptions he put...20/11/2014 --today.

Although now that I've searched him.. he's been doing dt for longer.. which still doesn't change the fact that 1 month ago that area was devoid of hair and now it's got some good ass coverage.

tooyoungforthis

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:15 am

Xenon, you need medication. You know someone has problems when they're told they need medication by a person who is against most pharmaceutical drugs.

Hey Complexx, how's it going? ...been over to the cancer forums again -- trying to persuade all of the terminally ill, or what you like to call "Negative Nancy's", that you have the cure for cancer? I wonder if Leon Maliniak has also been over to the cancer forums also trying to promote his cancer theories again? Amazing that you both promote cancer and hairloss theories on forums, as well as format your posts in the same way. Would you two know each other by any chance?

A person who needs medication is someone trying to make out that they have the cure for cancer, then calling the terminally ill Negative Nancy's because they don't ascribe to the lies they are peddling.

And I have to hand it to you, Complexx, you have some nerve, my friend... coming on here since all of this DT crap started and not posting any progress pics, then attacking and manipulating anyone who says that the method was unsuccessful for them. I at least give keanoseg a bit of respect for putting the effort into faking his latest pic, but you...? I am staggered that anyone could allow someone like you to manipulate their opinions.

Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:19 am

Xenon wrote:

Hey Complexx, how's it going? ...been over to the cancer forums again -- trying to persuade all of the terminally ill, or what you like to call "Negative Nancy's", that you have the cure for cancer? I wonder if Leon Maliniak has also been over to the cancer forums also trying to promote his cancer theories again? Amazing that you both promote cancer and hairloss theories on forums, as well as format your posts in the same way. Would you two know each other by any chance?

A person who needs medication is someone trying to make out that they have the cure for cancer, then calling the terminally ill Negative Nancy's because they don't ascribe to the lies they are peddling.

And I have to hand it to you, Complexx, you have some nerve, my friend... coming on here since all of this DT crap started and not posting any progress pics, then attacking and manipulating anyone who says that the method was unsuccessful for them. I at least give keanoseg a bit of respect for putting the effort into faking his latest pic, but you...? I am staggered that anyone could allow someone like you to manipulate their opinions.

Complexx is sick in the head bro, he think I have no hair loss and like to spend my time on hair loss forum trying to suppress the cure for baldness because I work at a big time pharmacy company or some bs.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:20 am

[quote="tooyoungforthis"]Just based on the photo descriptions he put...20/11/2014 --today.

Although now that I've searched him.. he's been doing dt for longer.. which still doesn't change the fact that 1 month ago that area was devoid of hair and now it's got some good ass coverage.[/quote

Nah it's definitely possible. If he was doing this method for a while that would explain everything. Could be a growth spurt.... I still want him to chime in about this tho.]
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:27 am

boogv510 wrote:
Xenon wrote:

Complexx is sick in the head bro, he think I have no hair loss and like to spend my time on hair loss forum trying to suppress the cure for baldness because I work at a big time pharmacy company or some bs.

So, you ignore me, but are very quick to respond to Xenon? This is interesting lol. You are a bullshit artist and you are just proving it with every post that you make. Lol I have never seen anyone turn down such easy money before. I wonder why you are?
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:37 am

boogv510 wrote:
Xenon wrote:

He probably accuses all of the terminally ill "negative nancy's" on cancer forums of being big pharma shills also. Nothing surprises me from someone like Complexx. it's unfortunate that people who are new to the subject can be manipulated by him.

Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:38 am

Xenon wrote:

I came on here months before DT was even mentioned. Let me ask you this.. What the hell are you doing on here if you are so against the therapy? Nobody cares what you think you crazy man, we are all adults here and we can make our own decisions. Most of the shit you say doesn't even make sense....

This thread is mainly for dedicated volunteers, yet you keep popping in here from time to time bashing thus therapy that you dont even perform on yourself, knowing that you will spark arguments. What are your true intentions here?

LOL @Keano faking his last pic. Oh boy, and you wonder why people refuse to upload pics of themselves on here? Thank you for proving a point I made months ago.

Last edited by Complexx on Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:41 am

Xenon wrote:
boogv510 wrote:
Xenon wrote:

He probably accuses all of the terminally ill "negative nancy's" on cancer forums of being big pharma shills also. Nothing surprises me from someone like Complexx.  it's unfortunate that people who are new to the subject can be manipulated by him.

I dont post in any cancer forums. I just see shit and keep to myself when it comes to those forums. Maybe you should try that yourself.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:43 am

Complexx wrote:
Xenon wrote:

I came on here months before DT was even mentioned. Let me ask you this.. What the hell are you doing on here if you are so against the therapy? Nobody cares what you think you crazy man, we are all adults here and we can make our own decisions. Most of the shit you say doesnt even make sense....

This thread is mainly for dedicated volunteers, yet you keep popping I here from time to time bashing s therapy that you dont even perform on yourself, knowing that you will spark arguments. Ehat are your true intentions here?

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Have a good day, Complexx Very Happy
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:47 am

xyro wrote:Edit:
And my results are kindof like drexx only....So I guess he conquered his baldness and moved on!! :-) \m/

You sure? You know he did the same exact thing over at hairlosstalk ri?

Here's one of his post, this was before DT

"My name pops up a lot here. FYI, I use the machine for 3-5 minutes a day among an assortment of massage and scalp stretching/pinching and brushing. About 15 mins a day total and I have not lost any hair in almost 2 years and regrew a bit. Read that again....I stopped my hairloss. For 2 years. I will take pics at the 2 year mark in Nov just like I have been doing every 6 months. I don't care if you like it or not. The pictures will never be good enough for you anyway. Too far away, too close, not the same angle, the light's different, etc... You might find this interesting but you'll probably **** on it anyway, lol. : http://www.newhairnewme.com/wp-conte...TROTHERAPY.pdf " After 2 weeks using it every day for 10 minutes, little brown dots appear under a microscope and then fluff "(vellus hair). You guys go on yelling it doesn't work and I'll be back in a few months to catch up and laugh at you again. "The earth isn't round!" Oh yeah, then how come I've been sailing around it, lol."

He said he was going to post some pictures up over at hairlosstalk but never did.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next