Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
confidence completely shattered EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
confidence completely shattered EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
confidence completely shattered EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
confidence completely shattered EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
confidence completely shattered EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
confidence completely shattered EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
confidence completely shattered EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
confidence completely shattered EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
confidence completely shattered EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

confidence completely shattered

+15
crincrin
elan164
TheFunkyStumpfighter
Yanks
Hoppipolla
Mastery
j87x
Hairbeback
LittleFighter
pancacke
act
fredounet
nidhogge
Warren
fender89
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

confidence completely shattered Empty confidence completely shattered

Post  fender89 Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:45 pm

hey guys..

yesterday (though feels like today cause i didn't sleep) I shaved my head down pretty close. closest i've ever shaved it. infact, i've never shaved it before. I had midlength hair until i did this. The reason i shaved it is because i thought maybe it would look thicker etc etc. Well, what i didn't take into account was how ugly my goddamn horseshoe is on a shaved head... I would actually be fine with it if it weren't for the damn receded temples. they are what is really killing me... i've got a decent face, but then these temples which are just like... so unnatural looking.

i know you probably all want pics but i can barely look at myself now let alone take a photo to upload it.
I am now investing in nice hats, until my hair grows to a decent standard again, which i realise won't be for a very long time. gonna go heavy on the minox on the temples see if i can get some hair there.

can anyone give me advice? I suppose it dosn't help matters than my hair could have reached beyond my nose, and also, the sides completely covered my ears (that sorta length) so the change is quite drastic. As i said, i would cope with the change it my hairline wasn't showing for all to see. the longer hair atleast covered it. Also another dilema is, the god damn sides and back look so much thicker than the top. Like dark shade compered to top. Utterly depressing. I can now see why people get so upset over this. Would nearly make me wanna take fin, but i know i CANNOT risk the sides of that, as i took that before, and then that fucked me up long after i finished it too so. fin is a never for me.

and the scary thing ultimately is, i'm only in my early twenties soo.. If i don't get a grip on hairloss, i'm gonna be forced to have this kind of hair and worse in the future... and without taking fin, it seems as if i'm doomed in that regard :/ Right now i'm gonna use revita shampoo/NR7 regrowth by polaris labs at night, and rogain foam in the mornings. That's all i can afford. if you had to tell me a few "natural" things to add, what would it be? I can't do the top six cause i'm absolutely broke.

Also, if you check my last post, i was pretty upbeat about ACV, well, does nothing in the end. placebo effect exists that's for sure. The reason i even decided to shave my head in the first place was cause my hair was getting too long/difficult to hide thinning. I took ACV in large amounts for a good 3 months, no ceasation in hairloss, and also, i just started shedding SOO much as of late, which was another contributing factor of the headshave.

fuck life, i'm turning into a bitter, reclusive person thanks to this whole hairloss bullshit. I just wish i was at peace with how i looked. I know there's so many people so much worse off, and god help them. I guess i just have to stop trying to be "good looking" and eventually let everyone know, hey, i'm ugly now ok?

sorry just felt like ranting, and i was banned on hairlosstalk cause the admins are touchy wankers.

fender89

Back to top Go down

confidence completely shattered Empty Re: confidence completely shattered

Post  Warren Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:46 am

You aren't alone. I did the same, shaving my head recently. My hair looks a lot better now that it has grown out, but I'm pretty tired of this whole thing myself.

I too find it interesting how some men can lose their hair no problem, whereas others, like myself, take it really hard. I just know it's not normal and I refuse to accept it.

Warren

Back to top Go down

Post  fender89 Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:07 am

i know man, it's nice knowing i'm not alone, wish i had more people to talk to about it.

really appreciate the reply. I think a big problem with it for me is the fact if you saw my hair 2 years ago, you would think 80's hair metal band... so it's completely changed me. I've been pretty inactive in facebook lately, but my latest pics are of me with long hair playing in a band. If people saw me now... jeeze... though not being self centered as if people would care, but i'm sure they would be shocked at the change. Really ultimately it's about ourselves accepting the way we look and like you, i'm really, really struggling to get past the whole hairloss thing. I have karate tonight, but i can't bring myself to go there. I will only be able to do stuff with a hat from now on. I'm actually gonna get a bandana aswell, so if someone pulls my hat off, there's a bandana there too. sad i know. I actually dropped out of IT to do music full time also, which is a depressing thought now because the music industry values looks to a certain degree. Atleast if i stuck with IT, it wouldn't have mattered what i looked like.

Hats are the way forward for me, for now i guess.

fender89

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:41 am

Laser it up my friend, do a full body and heavy metal detox, and shun processed foods. Minoxidil will do ultimately more damage than good, just like Propecia. It's a heart-pressure medication.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  fredounet Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:59 am

Hey,

know exactly what you feel, I lost many friends, opportunities... don't know how some can live with that.

But now it is far beyond hair loss. Insomnia, digestive problems and the list goes on. Hair loss is just the top of the iceberg IMO. Can't say how many time I correlated my hair loss/scalp condition to my GI track. The more my health worsen, the more it is obvious.

I'm waiting for my stool test (GI effects) to arrive soon, won't be surprise to find parasites.

I try a last natural product, if I don't have results with and if the test is positive, will go for heavy antibiotics intake according to the pathogen. Can't continue like this, spent to much money, time, energy on this and I lost so many.

fredounet

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:14 am

nidhogge wrote:Laser it up my friend, do a full body and heavy metal detox, and shun processed foods.

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:33 am

The cheapest way, would be buying a zapper for 20$ http://www.orgonecrystals.com/catalog/zappers_and_frequency_generators/15_hz_orgone_nano_zapper_and_frequency_generator.html and go on the doctrine by putting this instructions on the zapper http://theiamwork.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Doctrine#Permanent_Doctrine_List

This should be sufficient to stop your hairloss by itself, but to fasttrack the process I would suggest buying potassium aspartate http://aor.ca/html/products.php?id=154 and phos http://www.iherb.com/Hyland-s-NuAge-10-Nat-Phos-Sodium-Phosphate-125-Tablets/3814?at=0 which you have to put into manna http://theiamwork.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Reverse_Alchemy until you're free from thalium and positive charged phos.

more on this approach:
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1633983
https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t4309-jdp701-i-own-a-rife-machine-doug-coil-can-i-treat-hair-loss#39951

edit: ugliest post I wrote so far, excusemua!

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:41 am

fredounet wrote:Hey,

know exactly what you feel, I lost many friends, opportunities... don't know how some can live with that.

But now it is far beyond hair loss. Insomnia, digestive problems and the list goes on. Hair loss is just the top of the iceberg IMO. Can't say how many time I correlated my hair loss/scalp condition to my GI track. The more my health worsen, the more it is obvious.

I'm waiting for my stool test (GI effects) to arrive soon, won't be surprise to find parasites.

I try a last natural product, if I don't have results with and if the test is positive, will go for heavy antibiotics intake according to the pathogen. Can't continue like this, spent to much money, time, energy on this and I lost so many.

Totally second you fredou... this shit is hard... or can be hard for many.. I lost friends and opportunities due to this and other issues... not to mention time, money, etc.

Yes HL is the tip of the iceberg... attack the problem from the very foundations, and then see what you can do about the least important thing.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  fredounet Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:02 am

LF, I'm definitely interested in the antibiotic protocol you posted if you have more information I'm interested. I should have done the stool test a long time ago if only I knew.

Candida can be the culprit for some, but parasites are very nasty if not more and maybe more spread. When I take a look at curezone, it is something hard to treat.

An english ND gives the most common infections he find in his patients here http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Top-10-Digestive-Parasites&id=3566031

It could be a good explanation why HL is so hard to treat and why some experience more health degeneration than HL, depends on your health status, infection extense... Some will only have HL because of the mild inflammation, and others, with higher inflammation rate, will have more problems. Just throwing an idea.

A good test is definitely the final answer.

fredounet

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:15 am

fredounet wrote:LF, I'm definitely interested in the antibiotic protocol you posted if you have more information I'm interested. I should have done the stool test a long time ago if only I knew.

Candida can be the culprit for some, but parasites are very nasty if not more and maybe more spread. When I take a look at curezone, it is something hard to treat.

An english ND gives the most common infections he find in his patients here http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Top-10-Digestive-Parasites&id=3566031

It could be a good explanation why HL is so hard to treat and why some experience more health degeneration than HL, depends on your health status, infection extense... Some will only have HL because of the mild inflammation, and others, with higher inflammation rate, will have more problems. Just throwing an idea.

A good test is definitely the final answer.

Yes Fredou, I truly believe my issues and others are infection related. One should really check for food sensitivities, eliminate grains (wheat mainly) once and for all. If one has gut problems and malabsorption, suspect intolerance and/or infection. I've seen cases where giardia was there without causing diarrhea but other symptoms like dizziness, fat malsbsoprtion, etc (NOT candida).

The other issues are bad diet, wheat, grains, bad diary, toxins, etc.

Once again, Candida is quite bad, but not just the albicans... also there are many other bacteria and fungus, not to mention parasites and protozoa (which can be tough to erradicate).

I have very good info to post for treatments, including stuff that might no be considered by people currently seeking to treat themselves. I assure you I will post all that I have. Like I've been saying, this might be the key issue for many.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:24 am

Also, I believe the idea you "threw" is right.

Just like CS states on his page, with Candida infection, any treatment is essentially useless.

LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:41 am

Luckily I look pretty good bald. I shaved my hair off once and people loved it I still want a full head of hair. A lot of my friends are balding now and recently we were talking about who would look goofy with a bald head....some would look alright some would be down right ugly. Like that guy on that show deal or no deal....bald doesn't look good on him at all...

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  fredounet Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:45 am

Is it broken english to say "to throw an idea"?

Sure diet is essential, that is maybe why the infection occured in first place, bad diet => weaker immune system => low grade infection => weaker immune system and so on. And finally what the body could have handled alone with a nice diet is overloaded with infection and can't fight it anymore, even with a nice diet. But the explanation could be somewhere else. It is a complicated subject and we need more research, but the lack of information is very frustrating.

Did the test for food sensitivity, of course my allergens are gluten, dairy... But at that time, I had no significant reaction when eating them.

fredounet

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:22 am

fredounet wrote:Is it broken english to say "to throw an idea"?

Sure diet is essential, that is maybe why the infection occured in first place, bad diet => weaker immune system => low grade infection => weaker immune system and so on. And finally what the body could have handled alone with a nice diet is overloaded with infection and can't fight it anymore, even with a nice diet. But the explanation could be somewhere else. It is a complicated subject and we need more research, but the lack of information is very frustrating.

Did the test for food sensitivity, of course my allergens are gluten, dairy... But at that time, I had no significant reaction when eating them.

I believe it is valid to express it that way.

Once again I totally agree with you fredou.

There's definitely a connection with diet and infection, and this infection thing has been overlooked too much, just limited to stating "everything is candida" and "this is antibacterial" throw that at it and it will dissapear. The problems I see is that people don't go strong on infections, and don't correct their dietary problems.

Regarding allergy, the problem is that for example, many don't get reactions, but the damage is there. Some might get marked malabsorption, auto-immune diseases, decreased SIgA, increased infections, thyroid/adrenal problems, etc, etc. And infection then appears and has to be dealt with.

Stress is another factor. It impacts gut flora and other systems, and as a consequence all of the body. So my point here is that extreme stress can be a trigger for many problems (I had pretty bad stress periods over the last years). Now, I'm taking this stress issue seriously. This is not a personal belief, this is backed up by science.

I already posted some info on the connection of acne (and I would add, other androgen mediated disorders) to gut flora and leay gut. I have no doubt that there is a connection.

I will start another "Infection Thread" to post protocol & testing information, and build up from there, hoping to help as much as people as possible and hopefully more people will make the association between infections and their issues.

The best diet so far, im my humble opinion is the Perfect Health diet by the Jaminets. They also have a diet based protocol to deal with gut infections.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Warren Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:57 am

Yeah I wear a baseball cap these days. Not really for the hair, but rather for the dandruff that is so extreme. I personally think the problem is either diet or environment, so I'm not taking anything like fin or minox.

fender, if you're so young and had long hair just 2 years ago, did you make any big lifestyle changes in that time? Or perhaps you were already losing hair but didn't know? I'm just curious how someone could lose so much hair that fast...

fender89 wrote:i know man, it's nice knowing i'm not alone, wish i had more people to talk to about it.

really appreciate the reply. I think a big problem with it for me is the fact if you saw my hair 2 years ago, you would think 80's hair metal band... so it's completely changed me. I've been pretty inactive in facebook lately, but my latest pics are of me with long hair playing in a band. If people saw me now... jeeze... though not being self centered as if people would care, but i'm sure they would be shocked at the change. Really ultimately it's about ourselves accepting the way we look and like you, i'm really, really struggling to get past the whole hairloss thing. I have karate tonight, but i can't bring myself to go there. I will only be able to do stuff with a hat from now on. I'm actually gonna get a bandana aswell, so if someone pulls my hat off, there's a bandana there too. sad i know. I actually dropped out of IT to do music full time also, which is a depressing thought now because the music industry values looks to a certain degree. Atleast if i stuck with IT, it wouldn't have mattered what i looked like.

Hats are the way forward for me, for now i guess.

Warren

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:51 am

I started losing hair at 17, I now shave it at 0 guard. I went through the same thing, first feeling very self conscious and depressed, but in time you will realize that hair isn't everything. It will force you to work on other things such as personality and goals in life, and become an overall better and happier person. Learn to be ok with it and build up your confidence, even joke about it at times. People will not treat you any differently. I'm glad I found this site and became interested in alternative treatments because I have corrected many other issues since, such as chronic fatigue and skin problems. My life may have been worse if I hadn't lost my hair.

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  fredounet Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:44 am

LittleFighter wrote:
fredounet wrote:Is it broken english to say "to throw an idea"?

I believe it is valid to express it that way.

Once again I totally agree with you fredou.

There's definitely a connection with diet and infection, and this infection thing has been overlooked too much, just limited to stating "everything is candida" and "this is antibacterial" throw that at it and it will dissapear. The problems I see is that people don't go strong on infections, and don't correct their dietary problems.

Regarding allergy, the problem is that for example, many don't get reactions, but the damage is there. Some might get marked malabsorption, auto-immune diseases, decreased SIgA, increased infections, thyroid/adrenal problems, etc, etc. And infection then appears and has to be dealt with.

Agreed. You don't need to be ill to have something wrong in you body, and the infection is spread when we learn it.

Stress is another factor. It impacts gut flora and other systems, and as a consequence all of the body. So my point here is that extreme stress can be a trigger for many problems (I had pretty bad stress periods over the last years). Now, I'm taking this stress issue seriously. This is not a personal belief, this is backed up by science.

Agreed. I remember the worst shed ever, hundreds of hair a day, huge dermatitis, was on a bad stress period. It is somewhat a trigger, but I also think a very healthy person, with a lot of stress, won't have anything, or almost. The body need to be somewhat damaged first, before the stress to really damage it more. But stress is definitely not good, for hair or whatever, experienced it so much time.

I already posted some info on the connection of acne (and I would add, other androgen mediated disorders) to gut flora and leay gut. I have no doubt that there is a connection.

Agreed, but can you imagine all those teenager with acne, or sebum production, it is like everybody have problem. The ones with low/no acne maybe are immune to acne, like those immune to HL. Again we need more research. I clear my back acne (low grade) with diet alone. HL and acne are close things, but not equivalent, no idea why.

I will start another "Infection Thread" to post protocol & testing information, and build up from there, hoping to help as much as people as possible and hopefully more people will make the association between infections and their issues.

I think we need it.

The best diet so far, im my humble opinion is the Perfect Health diet by the Jaminets. They also have a diet based protocol to deal with gut infections.

I just took a look at their site, they sell their book in pdf only apparently, do you have it? For what I could gather, it seems a wise diet.
The problem with diet is that it is different for everyone, so one should try several to find out the best. Of course some rules are common to all wise diets.
Moreover, a diet good for someone might be counterproductive, but not mean it is a bad one. For exemple, for me one of the best diet is paleo. But I think also that one of the best is the rawfoodist diet, but I can't stand it because my GI track is too inflammed and can't digest raw food anymore. One with poor reasoning will state raw food is bad.

fredounet

Back to top Go down

Post  fredounet Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:56 am

The opposite is also true, for ex, someone than says "Hey I drink coffea only, I lose a lot of weight and have a lot of energy, coffea is the perfect diet", the reasoning is of course wrong and not logical. I have no direct answer for diet, that is why I try to stay as close as to what nature provides, and my genetic type plus experimentation.

fredounet

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:33 am

nidhogge wrote:Laser it up my friend, do a full body and heavy metal detox, and shun processed foods. Minoxidil will do ultimately more damage than good, just like Propecia. It's a heart-pressure medication.

Nidhogge is BANG on. And start applying sea water to your scalp, meditating, tai chi, running exercsie and eat vegetables and green leafies like your life depends on it (IT DOES) - & the meditating will help no matter what your hair looks like...

And here is a thought. I was at the Lyford Cay club in the Bahamas one day. I walked into the men's changing rooms and there was Sean Connery. He was tieing his golf shoe laces and looked up said hi, and sprightly walked out of the changing rooms with all that charisma that you saw him have on the bond movies. He loked amazing, great energy, buff, fit, healthy, radiating easeful joy and confidence...

And he was as BALD anything...

And he was happy.

So if you want to be Bond you kind of have to lose your hair...!

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:37 am

aw fender mate I know how you feel.

When all this started you would have probably been shocked if you'd seen what a mess I could get myself in over it ._. I remember one time just staring at myself in the mirror in tears ._.

I know it sounds really bad but I do simply ADORE my hair.

I have come to peace with it now in that a) I think I understand why it's happening, and b) I'm used to it.

However, it's never easy, and that's why I spend so damn long thinking about it!

Erm..... remind me, and sorry to sound like a broken record, but do you have any "IBS" issues of any kind, or upper right abdominal pain? And I'm sure this is not going to be the issue but I take it there are no foods that feature prominently in your diet that would be upsetting hormonal balance?

If it started very young, with no accompanying health problems at all... then yeah man I would just use minox (maybe Dr. Lee's 5%) and maybe spiro, or some kind of similar combo. One guy apparently got TONS of regrowth from minox, folligen and Mega-Tek combined. The other best stuff is Eucapil, CB-03-01, stuff like that, but it's all expensive atm.

Of course, I am fully for natural remedies, but I think that if MPB happens young and appears to have a STRONG genetic component.... then... the follicles are simply too sensitive ._. It depends on the person IMO.

Hoppi Smile

And I hope you feel better man - stay strong!!!
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:40 am

Oh, also, when everything seems lost or I think "ugh what would happen if I just lost EVERYTHING...", I look at this vid:

and I realize even the very worst case scenario, really, really isn't that bad Smile

Hoppi!
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  fender89 Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:22 pm

Thanks all for words of advice etc.

I just hope i can get the temples covered more, like there's hair there, but the hair elsewhere is much thicker and so that creates the look i hate. And you're right hoppi, funny i was actually looking at hairdirect lol. If i had lots of money, I would just go the wig route lol. Buy about 5. It's like, i want the hair like i used to have, and if having a wig seems to be the only way, then i would definitly do it. Low funds unfortuently.

PS, no there was no change in lifestyle or anything at the onset of hairloss. Mind you, my hair musta started receding when i hit late 17/ early 18. Funny cause I never thought it an issue cause my hair was so thick and long. I always thought i just had my grandfathers hairline, no big deal. I count 19 as when my hairloss truely started. so actually, i nearly think my hairline hasn't receded anymore that what it already was. i've always had receded temples for aslong as i remember, but the hair was so thick it never mattered. I could live with that. It's the all over MPB shape of thinning that kills me. I remember it was jan/feb of 09 (was 19) got in the shower, washed hair, and holy shit hair in my hands. I remember thinking wtf is this about?? was quite shocked. Now ever since then, my hair has just continue to diffuse in the typical MPB pattern. mind you, shedding hasn't been consistently onslaught mode. the back and sides are ridiculously thick, the top and the temples thinning. My MPB is incredibly "cliché" i guess. Also, as much as I appreciate all the natural alternatives, and i'm still open to them, anyone saying i need to detox etc etc, or that there's something wrong with me, i find it hard to beleive. Why? because i have a twin who started balding at the exact same time AND exact same pattern/rate. We talked about it a few times, but not much, just both aknowledge with eachother we started losing hair at the same time. I think for me personally this is enough evidence that people with TYPICAL mpb, don't have an underlying health issue. Natural cures may well exist though. that's why i like this forum

I just hope with my hair shaved in close, the minox and stuff can fill in temples abit, if that were the case, i'd keep it shaved, or atleast shorter. cause i look good with the shorter hair if it weren't got the damn temples. Infact, my left tempe is sorta ok, i could live with it. but the right seems worse than the left. same with my bro btw.

Anyway, probably got abit more depressed than i usually do, because lets face it, even if i wasn't balding, a close headshave from what i did have is a big change regardless. Bought some epic hats though, so I can survive for a while until it grows out abit. Funny, I'm actually quite comfortable laughing at my own self, saying "lol, i'm bald now", around others it seems. If someone else says anything about it, i don't feel anger or embaressement. I think it's cause i'm quite socially able. I get the feeling "i don't blame you for thinking "wow"" rather than "PLEASE DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY SHAVED HEAD." The hardest thing is seeing people i havn't seen in a while though.

The title of this thread mentions confidence. I guess what i meant is, i don't feel like i look good because of the horseshoe now. I still have confidence. Like i was counting confidence as your own self opinion on how you look. Around people I am still confident it appears, but dislike the fact they have to see me in my "less than ideal" appearance.

BTW sorry for the poor grammer etc etc of this, just typed from my mind informally, and didn't proof read lol.

fender89

Back to top Go down

Post  fender89 Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:26 pm

by the way Hoppi, don't you know Dr.Lee is out of business now XD not sure why or what happened... If i was to guess, it was due to him selling finasteride. and labeling the products like "for stronger nails" lol.

fender89

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:40 am

Man that really sucks about Dr. Lee, no I had no idea because I haven't purchased anything in a long while. His stuff was top quality Sad

Erm, but yeah man I know what you mean. I think there are some great treatments out there though.

If you want a cheap strong regimen, then honestly man just look at stuff like minox, Folligen, Spiro, Mega-tek, maybe keto.. I mean you can have a winning regimen quite cheap.

And I agree that it's pure genetics when it happens young in circumstances such as yours. In my case, I'm 95% sure it's not genetics purely, as it happened when my digestive health plummeted, but it depends on the person IMO.

If I were you I'd just shove a lot of minox and spiro on my head twice a day and see what happens! If you feel like good luck, throw folligen in too!

Hoppi!
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:26 am

i wouldn't take that advice if i were you fender... don't make a rash decision based on a hair cut. your hair will grow back in in a matter of time. use this time to more easily apply oils and maybe a natural dht blocker. i just got crinagen to give a test run as ive felt like i need something since i havent been using anything like that since august really and keep cheating with my diet. if you jump on minox you're most likely going to be causing more damage to your scalp and facing q much more tramatic shed and realization of the ground you've lost if you decide to ever stop it. so ask yourself if you're REALLY prepared to put this stuff on your scalp everyday for the rest of your life and possibly have to deal with advanced aging of overall skin at an early age in order to keep the hair you have. there are many other options and in terms of temple recession i think some natural anti dht agents can do the trick. keep in mind if you don't have diffuse thinning (including the sides and back) you can prob have a transplant done very easily and have a natural look. Just save up if it's that important to you!

i would take this opportunity to build confidence like previously stated and condition your scalp. massage helps a lot, oils help, decalcifying protocol may be very useful for temples.
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next