Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
getting completely rid of a deep old scar EmptyYesterday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
getting completely rid of a deep old scar EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
getting completely rid of a deep old scar EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
getting completely rid of a deep old scar EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
getting completely rid of a deep old scar EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
getting completely rid of a deep old scar EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
getting completely rid of a deep old scar EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
getting completely rid of a deep old scar EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
getting completely rid of a deep old scar EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

getting completely rid of a deep old scar

+2
pancacke
magic_gro
6 posters

Go down

getting completely rid of a deep old scar Empty getting completely rid of a deep old scar

Post  magic_gro Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:45 pm

so far i have been hoping that some of the following would do something:

- allantoin
- copper peptides
- fibrinolitic enzymes
- vitamin b5 (panthotenic acid) megadosing?
- the pig bladder dust from acell
- autologous mesenchymal injections (AMI)
- stuff like the skin gun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXO_ApjKPaI

the last three clearly seem an overkill Smile

is there anything else that may work?

thanks!
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

getting completely rid of a deep old scar Empty Re: getting completely rid of a deep old scar

Post  pancacke Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:02 pm

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t4628-fibrosis-internal-and-topical-treatment#43530

If I were you I'd go for iodine internally and topically. If you have some extra money to spend, buy serrapeptase in the most cost-effective form(enzyme mix are more epensive and serrap. works best)

pancacke

Back to top Go down

getting completely rid of a deep old scar Empty Re: getting completely rid of a deep old scar

Post  magic_gro Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:07 pm

i am already on lumbrikinase + serrapeptase + nattokinase since over a year ago.

i have been taking at least 65 mg of KI per day for a few months now

i have recently started going to bed with a paste made of lugols and metabolic-C or pureway-C, wrapped by a band-aid to keep it in place.

the first two things have shown no evident effect on the scar. i am hoping the third one will produce some changes. at least it causes the scar to peel off day by day Smile

thanks!
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:29 pm

have you guys seen this talk by Alan Russel on regenerative medicine from February 2006?

http://www.ted.com/talks/alan_russell_on_regenerating_our_bodies.html

it looks like scar tissue is the reason why us humans lose the ability to regrow limbs like lizards can...

from the closed captioning: "the small intestine of a pig ... contains all the factors and signals to tell the body to heal itself"... sounds similar to the pig bladder dust...

key name for further searches: Steve Badylak, University of Pittsburgh <--- try and google that together with Acell Smile

magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:51 am

magic_gro wrote:i am already on lumbrikinase + serrapeptase + nattokinase since over a year ago.

i have been taking at least 65 mg of KI per day for a few months now

i have recently started going to bed with a paste made of lugols and metabolic-C or pureway-C, wrapped by a band-aid to keep it in place.

the first two things have shown no evident effect on the scar. i am hoping the third one will produce some changes. at least it causes the scar to peel off day by day Smile

thanks!
Apperantly iodine internally only kicks in once your saturated(before that I think it's allready good for preventing scars). Enzymes fasten the process but it still takes a while.
Why do use metabolic-C with your iodine, do you want to make iodide? I haven't tried but my feeling tells me lugols works better than KI......

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  mphatesmpb Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:05 am

I think the ECM in pig's bladder would work only if you cut the scar out by making an even larger wound to replace it. Probably not a great idea unless you have a flare for masochism.
mphatesmpb
mphatesmpb

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:46 pm

bah, as a kid i refused any kind anesthesia and had them saw six stitches over the cut... if only i knew it would work, i'd pick the scar by myself Smile Twisted Evil

hey, hold on... how much would this ECM powder cost??? it seems it may very well work from what i see here: http://poptech.org/popcasts/steven_badylak__poptech_2008 Laughing
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:54 pm

i've been applying lugol's for two weeks now to no avail.

sometimes i have mixed it up with metabolic-C .

sometimes i have applied it straight.

do you think i can open up some capsules of serrapeptase and nattokinase and mix them with distilled water then inject them into the scar?

thanks!
-magic-
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:09 am

Have you tried cutting/abrading the scar to help with iodine penetration? That seemed to help quite a bit when I did my experiment with removing moles:

http://healthyfixx.com/26/hands-on-removing-moles-with-iodine

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  lambyjay Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:02 am

raw honey is a wonderful remedy for scars and cheapish!
It really is quite effective - leave it on overnight with a teaspoon of olive oil the option of adding some homemade or good commercial yoghurt (the lactic acid helps the healing process or you could use Molkosan if you dont like the youghurt)

You should try it! If you dont like it at least you can eat it all!

Dont underestimate the healing power of honey.

lambyjay

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:37 pm

i am thinking of getting syringes with 30G gauge 5/16" length needles and injecting iosol directly into/under the scar... bounce
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:02 am

Magicgro, any success with any of your methods?

Lambyjay, that's a nice idea from you. Any personal success anecdotes or links in this regard, raw honey, etc. ?

Thanks, both.
9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down