Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
confidence completely shattered - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
confidence completely shattered - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
confidence completely shattered - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
confidence completely shattered - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
confidence completely shattered - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
confidence completely shattered - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
confidence completely shattered - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
confidence completely shattered - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
confidence completely shattered - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

confidence completely shattered

+15
crincrin
elan164
TheFunkyStumpfighter
Yanks
Hoppipolla
Mastery
j87x
Hairbeback
LittleFighter
pancacke
act
fredounet
nidhogge
Warren
fender89
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

confidence completely shattered - Page 3 Empty Re: confidence completely shattered

Post  ailin Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:07 am

How long would you have to be taking the humifulvate/citrus pectin/iodine...I've been doing all three for a few days..it will take longer than this right?
ailin
ailin

Back to top Go down

confidence completely shattered - Page 3 Empty Re: confidence completely shattered

Post  act<react Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:13 am

ailin wrote:How long would you have to be taking the humifulvate/citrus pectin/iodine...I've been doing all three for a few days..it will take longer than this right?

All depends, do you currently have any fillings?

I've been doing it for almost four months or so now myself, and it's only getting better.

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  ailin Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:23 am

No I don't. My loss is low, but on some shower days..like today...I lost 50-60 hairs after the shower..but on average most days Ill lose around 20 pieces..but I will keep using the chelating agents for a while..
ailin
ailin

Back to top Go down

Post  ailin Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:23 am

i was tested to have noticeable amounts of arsenic, but I'm sure there are just small levels of the other metals
ailin
ailin

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:28 am

Metal tests like most others aren't too reliable, and yeah, definitely stick with the chelation.

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3