Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss? EmptyYesterday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss?

+16
Odysseus
elan164
fredounet
vatansever223
KL
randle20
unfortunate
pancacke
ubraj
Hoppipolla
tooyoung
angstman
Whip
kijumn
adamt
20 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss? Empty JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss?

Post  adamt Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:33 pm

Hi JDP701 and others,
I have a Doug Coil machine which is a rife machine for pathogens/virus's, but i have learnt it cn be used for hair loss (alopecia) too
- i have Male pattern baldness, but i have only thinned slightly on the top/crown and is barely noticeable but wanted to treat sooner rather than later

i have read JDP701 uses a rife machine and has successfully stopped his hair loss, and i am very interested to know what frequency he uses and the protocol (where he uses the frequency/how long for, etc)

My Doug coil can emit frequencies ranging from 20 Hertz to 2200 Hertz
Looking at the Consolidated Annotated Frequency List (CAFL), this is the list of frequencies for hair loss:

Alopecia (loss of hair) - 10000, 30000, 5000, 2720, 2170, 1552, 880, 800, 787, 727, 465, 330, 146, 95, 28, 20, 3

But im not sure of the most effective frequency to use and the protocol

If jdp701 or anyone else could help it would be very much appreciated

thanks

adamt

Back to top Go down

JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss? Empty Re: JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss?

Post  kijumn Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:45 am

Yes, Rife is the real deal when it comes to treating hair loss.

No clue how well the Doug Coil would work however. I personally use the F165 for it's ability to go way above 10,000 and then also use the SC-1A so that I can send frequencies to myself 24/7 without being tied down. Anything other than the F165 all I could say is it would be experimental on how well it would work for hair loss considering higher frequencies are used with the F165.

The scripts that are used... the hair loss ones are combinations that take roughly 1 - 2 hours to complete but again use higher octaves. Then need to chelate these metals that come with the pathogens.

While I've never had to use CAFL for hair loss so can't comment on how well they work, you can try the NCFL list for hair loss http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/FrequenciesandAnecdotes/Non-ConsolidatedFrequencyList.htm

10,000 while listed under hair loss for CAFL/NCFL is actually Schistosoma. http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1460993#i

I personally use Newport's more exact frequencies for Schistosoma and other conditions as said CAFL/NCFL tend to more mask the symptoms of issues

These are the ones I use for hair loss http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1633983#i

Just do a search here for them http://curezone.com/blogs/c/s.asp?f=2109&ob=s&c=1

Regarding Thal/Thallium from Newport's quote from link above, potassium is the way to detox thallium. Should mention that many reasons for potassium deficiency such as food sensitivities, mag deficiency, thyroid issue and others that I forget right now but have posted in the past. Potassium Asparates would be the potassium you're looking for although cheap potassium chloride works but again want to address any food sensitivities, mag deficiency, and thyroid problem to correct potassium issue. Interestingly, thyroid, gluten sensitivity, mag deficiency being common with those with hair loss and has been talked about here a lot. Should mention that some may only do good on mag malate over other forms of magnesium due to lyme.

Beyond Newport's quote from above link, as a secondary, would want to treat the metals such as mercury, tellurium, ionized carbon, etc. Figuring out which one you have a problem with takes lots of experimentation. Can also change from time to time.

Again everything below is a secondary to above scripts and info

D3 http://homeoint.org/books/boericmm/c/calc.htm
Treatment = Newport's Vitamin D script
"Itching of the scalp. Scratches head on waking."

Aluminum http://homeoint.org/books/boericmm/a/alum.htm
Treatment = Tri-boron
"Falling out of hair; scalp itches and is numb."

Ionized Carbon http://homeoint.org/books/boericmm/c/carb-v.htm
Treatment = Carbon in Manna as explained at Rife forum at curezone
"Hair feels sore, falls off easily; scalp itches when getting warm in bed."

Mercury http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/m/merc.htm
"Stinging, burning, fetid eruptions on scalp. Loss of hair."

Tellurium http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/t/tell.htm
Treatment = Herb Pharm Cilantro tincture
"Itching of scalp; red spots."

Thallium http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/t/thal-met.htm
"Alopecia following acute, exhausting diseases"

Regarding D3 supplement, should mention that beyond that it also messes with liver function. While getting back your liver function doesn't stop a receding hairline, will help with hair growth and quality of hair.

Another script = http://www.frequencyfoundation.com/2004/10/why-do-people-go-bald.html

alopecia areata = http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1635941#i

Finally, getting back immune system would also be helpful. Many scripts can be used to kill something which in turn will raise your immune system slighly for each pathogen. Should keep in mind there is never just one pathogen.

D3 supplement being a huge one for suppressing immune function. Vacinnes are about around 1% effective in preventing seasonal flu. D3 supplement is about 800%. Essentially, this info shows just how much the D3 supplement is suppressing immune function/treating symptoms while letting the virus past your immune system.

Buski being another one http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1698404#i

Serialis being another. Running Pineal Isolate script from Newports scripts works well for this which also includes toxin for Buski.

Again, this is all info for the F165 however. No idea how well or if you can make any of this info work on a Doug Coil.

hope this helps
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss? Empty Re: JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss?

Post  Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:55 am

I've been looking for a good place to ask you about this jdp, are there any limits to the typical types of hairloss that rife can treat (or in iyo are they all generally the same cause expressed differently)? I have a perfect hairline, with diffuse thinning / hair losing color and curl all over my head. Sutherland has a nice crop himself I might add.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:05 am

jdp - You've no doubt seen this article, but its nice to post. Makes me proud to have the maple leaf on my flag.

The Biological Effects of a Pulsed Electrostatic Field with Specific Reference to Hair - ElectroTrichoGenesis
W. Stuart Maddin, M.D., F.R.C.P.(C), Peter W. Bell, B.Sc. (Pharm.), M.B.A., and John H.M. James, M.D., C.C.F.P.C. - Division of Dermatology, University of British Columbia School of Medicine, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

This comparative, controlled study demonstrates the positive biological effect on hair regrowth of a pulsed electrical field administered according to a regularized treatment schedule over 36 weeks. Mean hair count comparisons within the groups significantly favor the treatment group, which exhibited a 66.1% hair count increase over baseline. The control group increase over baseline was 25.6%. It is notable also that 29 of the 30 treatment subjects (96.7%) exhibited regrowth or no further hair loss. The process is without side effects and untoward reactions. The rationale of this phenomenon is unclear but is considered to be due to an eletrophysiologic effect on the quiescent hair follicle, similar to that documented with respect to bone fracture and soft tissue repair enhancement. The electrical pulse may cause increased cell mitosis through calcium influx, involving both the hair follicle sheath and dermal papilla cells. For more than 30 years the relationship between electrical effects and the growth of mammalian tissue has been a subject of interest and conjecture. Starting with studies of electrical signals arising from nonexcitable tissues, exogenous signals have been applied to cellular and animal models to determine biologic response, and electrical stimulation has been used clinically to enhance hard and soft tissue repair.1 This study presents data on a hair regrowth method utilizing the proximal application to the scalp of a pulsed electrical field. Previously, Gunn and Lee2 reported an experiment involving four men with early hair loss being treated with a commercially available transcutaneous electrical neural stimulation (TENS) device, resulting in a reduction of shedding, an improvement in hair texture, and a gradual resumption in growth rate. Also, in two open, uncontrolled trials involving 25 and 40 subjects, respectively, Bell3 reported that 84% of the former group and 70% of the latter showed regrowth after 60 days, utilizing the electrical modality being tested in this study. Disciplines within the medical profession are familiar with the use of electrical modalities in a variety of circumstances, but the suggestion of electricity stimulating hair growth or regrowth has not been properly investigated. The use of certain frequency and current values in a specified treatment regimen may meet the need for an effective, new form of treatment of a troublesome cosmetic condition, androgenic alopecia, to which increased attention has been paid in recent years. The terminology "electrotrichogenesis" (ETG) aptly and conventionally describes the phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:51 am

For JDP and others, read all posts by member Sheila. Good job on the rife info JDP. Have you noticed other positive benefits or positive side effects?

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=4456

We don't take in calcium without fat so the idea of low fat milk "now with added calcium" is laughable.

Excess calcium can have an insidious effect on mood for some people, acting as a tremendous depressant if one doesn't need it. And what are post-menopausal women encouraged to take in large quantities??? Calcium is rarely deficient in a reasonable diet except for perhaps 20% of the population (fast oxidisers) who may need more. Excess calcium unopposed by magnesium so that it is unable to be utilised properly is often the problem. The interplay between minerals in the body is quite interesting and Alfred Jacka, a tremendous, old-school Australian naturopath gives a good insight into deficiency progression when he says:

"A deficiency of sodium phosphate can progress in the following order - insufficient sodium for proper digestion leads to sodium being drawn from the circulatory system, causing calcium to precipitate out of solution. A concurrent silica deficiency and sycotic miasm* results in osteoarthritis developing. Alternatively, a concurrent magnesium deficiency may produce gallstones, kidney or bladder stones. A continued deficiency can result in a duodenal and finally gastric ulcer. This is not the only way conditions develop by illustrates the longstanding nature of many deficiencies and how they manifest according to miasms and other nutrient deficiencies..."

(*miasm - a predisposition to a particular weakness and inhibition of the healing process, often passed down intergenerationally)

Sheila

Also, a good one on copper toxicity. A/R, you might want to read this before you add more copper to you reg.

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=4731

Thanks

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:36 am

Very interesting read Whip, Prague could comment on it much more than I could but the copper from food sources and the copper that we are toxic in seem to make us react in very different ways, most likely the fact that its oxidized. Increasing zeta potential (electrons, as I understand zp) would then be another way of dealing with this would it not?

Back to top Go down

Post  adamt Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:09 am

Thank you very much JDP for this detailed information,
i am now more confident now that my doug coil can stop my hair loss,

2 weeks ago i started taking 0.25mg propecia (finasteride) as i didnt realise my doug coil could stop my hair loss, but now i will start using the doug coil, can i completely stop taking propecia now?
or is it necessary to do both propecia and the doug coil frequency too.

i also wash with Nizoral once a week, and here are the vitamins'&minerals i take every day:
Morning = Calcium, Magnesium, Vit B50, C, D3, E, Zinc, Fish oil,
Evening = Calcium, Magnesiumm, Vit B12, Copper, MSM, Selenium, Beta Caretone

I also take LDN 2mg (Low Dose Naltrexone) each night, this boosts my immune system greatly, and is evident as i have never had a cold/cough/flu or been ill for the 2 years i have been taking LDN,

i think i will start off using freq 465, do i just use the frequencies/coil on my scalp/crown?

how long should i treat for each day?
and how long does it take to start working? - seeing results?

as the coil machine can only reach upto 2200 hertz i wont be able to get some of the listed frequencies like 10,000.

thanks again JDP Smile

adamt

Back to top Go down

Post  angstman Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:17 am

Great information guys, keep it coming
angstman
angstman

http://www.eezeekial.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:49 am

jdp, is there any reasonably cheap but still able to solve hair loss, rife machines available anywhere?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:03 am

I've started the long-whinded research one needs to do to essentially know where to begin with Rife, and I have a couple of questions: things with hairloss (and all health) are extremely confusing, you can have an alcoholic with a full head of hair and a triathalon runner with a shiny head, but essentially the biological processes that are in essence evolution are really the determining points of inflammation. Epigenetics has its limits, as eating / living a life of pure immunity and vital strength and biological safety (I'm thinking about many of the rural / pre-westernized asians) of ones genes isn't something that we can truly control: what our ancestors done with our genes is out of our hands, such is the first quarter of our lives pretty much. Wild stuff, can't wait to understand how one can actually clean these leftover nucleic acid chains from our genetic information, as I understand this is where the inflammation really stems from, or at least the succeptability to a lot of inflammitory processes. Hairloss is becoming more of an immune problem to me, though indirectly.

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:47 am

adamt,

No clue how well these work as haven't tried them myself and has been mentioned CAFL and Hulda Clark's freq are more about treating symptoms but try these freq and see if it helps... can also look up and try the ones for TB as well

Strep. Mitis 313.8: 321.1 KHz

Serratia marcescens 349.45 352.1 351

http://www.frequencyrising.com/royalrife_frequencies.htm

788.24 Streptococcus_mitis_HC

870.04 - Serratia_marcescens_HC

http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/FrequenciesandAnecdotes/CrossReference.htm
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:57 am

Hey action<reaction,

FWIW a TENS device is very different than a Rife machine. I've personally tried doing similar with a zapper with no success. I'm not sure if anyone else would be able to reproduce the study and I'm a bit skeptical how well it would work based on my experience with using zapper to treat hair loss... however TENS, like a zapper, does work on reducing inflammation and low voltage will raise ATP levels. The prices are very cheap on them too http://www.amazon.com/LGMedSupply-LG-7000-Digital-Treatment-Modes/dp/B003O74IJA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1286639358&sr=8-1

Another area that I wish I could get across to people but is never talked about in forums is how well donating blood works for treating hair loss. To me, it's a no-brainer. Works better than taking IP6 or ALA IME. In a study, works better than diet when treating insulin resistance.

hope this helps
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:02 am

[quote="jdp710"]Hey action<reaction,

FWIW a TENS device is very different than a Rife machine. I've personally tried doing similar with a zapper with no success. I'm not sure if anyone else would be able to reproduce the study and I'm a bit skeptical how well it would work based on my experience with using zapper to treat hair loss... however TENS, like a zapper, does work on reducing inflammation and low voltage will raise ATP levels. The prices are very cheap on them too http://www.amazon.com/LGMedSupply-LG-7000-Digital-Treatment-Modes/dp/B003O74IJA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1286639358&sr=8-1

[quote]

Hey jdp, yeah I got that today while doing some research, different thing altogether. You made a post once where you referred to a way in which Rife answered also the DHT issue (if one even considers it an "issue"), and I assume that its by targeting the inflammitory processes that precede / follow it? I don't mean to pry anymore, but its fascinating to me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:27 am

DO! IT! DO! IT! DO! IT! DO! IT! hehe Smile

I will be following this closely!
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:34 am

jdp710 wrote:

Another area that I wish I could get across to people but is never talked about in forums is how well donating blood works for treating hair loss. To me, it's a no-brainer. Works better than taking IP6 or ALA IME. In a study, works better than diet when treating insulin resistance.

JDP, I'm all ears on this one. I've often thought about it and wondered if this is something I can do at home or I guess just going in and doing it. Did you have any more thoughts on donating blood or the other benefits?

I didn't see too much info on it and for hair loss/other health benefits but am totally interested.

Thanks

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:44 pm

jdp710 wrote:Yes, Rife is the real deal when it comes to treating hair loss.

No clue how well the Doug Coil would work however. I personally use the F165 for it's ability to go way above 10,000 and then also use the SC-1A so that I can send frequencies to myself 24/7 without being tied down. Anything other than the F165 all I could say is it would be experimental on how well it would work for hair loss considering higher frequencies are used with the F165.

The scripts that are used... the hair loss ones are combinations that take roughly 1 - 2 hours to complete but again use higher octaves. Then need to chelate these metals that come with the pathogens.

While I've never had to use CAFL for hair loss so can't comment on how well they work, you can try the NCFL list for hair loss http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/FrequenciesandAnecdotes/Non-ConsolidatedFrequencyList.htm

10,000 while listed under hair loss for CAFL/NCFL is actually Schistosoma. http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1460993#i

I personally use Newport's more exact frequencies for Schistosoma and other conditions as said CAFL/NCFL tend to more mask the symptoms of issues

These are the ones I use for hair loss http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1633983#i

Just do a search here for them http://curezone.com/blogs/c/s.asp?f=2109&ob=s&c=1

Regarding Thal/Thallium from Newport's quote from link above, potassium is the way to detox thallium. Should mention that many reasons for potassium deficiency such as food sensitivities, mag deficiency, thyroid issue and others that I forget right now but have posted in the past. Potassium Asparates would be the potassium you're looking for although cheap potassium chloride works but again want to address any food sensitivities, mag deficiency, and thyroid problem to correct potassium issue. Interestingly, thyroid, gluten sensitivity, mag deficiency being common with those with hair loss and has been talked about here a lot. Should mention that some may only do good on mag malate over other forms of magnesium due to lyme.

Beyond Newport's quote from above link, as a secondary, would want to treat the metals such as mercury, tellurium, ionized carbon, etc. Figuring out which one you have a problem with takes lots of experimentation. Can also change from time to time.

Again everything below is a secondary to above scripts and info

D3 http://homeoint.org/books/boericmm/c/calc.htm

Aluminum http://homeoint.org/books/boericmm/a/alum.htm
Treatment = Tri-boron
"Falling out of hair; scalp itches and is numb."

Ionized Carbon http://homeoint.org/books/boericmm/c/carb-v.htm
Treatment = Carbon in Manna as explained at Rife forum at curezone
"Hair feels sore, falls off easily; scalp itches when getting warm in bed."

Mercury http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/m/merc.htm
"Stinging, burning, fetid eruptions on scalp. Loss of hair."

Tellurium http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/t/tell.htm
Treatment = Herb Pharm Cilantro tincture
"Itching of scalp; red spots."

Thallium http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/t/thal-met.htm
"Alopecia following acute, exhausting diseases"

Regarding D3 supplement, should mention that beyond that it also messes with liver function. While getting back your liver function doesn't stop a receding hairline, will help with hair growth and quality of hair.

Another script = http://www.frequencyfoundation.com/2004/10/why-do-people-go-bald.html

alopecia areata = http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1635941#i

Finally, getting back immune system would also be helpful. Many scripts can be used to kill something which in turn will raise your immune system slighly for each pathogen. Should keep in mind there is never just one pathogen.

D3 supplement being a huge one for suppressing immune function. Vacinnes are about around 1% effective in preventing seasonal flu. D3 supplement is about 800%. Essentially, this info shows just how much the D3 supplement is suppressing immune function/treating symptoms while letting the virus past your immune system.

Buski being another one http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1698404#i

Serialis being another. Running Pineal Isolate script from Newports scripts works well for this which also includes toxin for Buski.

Again, this is all info for the F165 however. No idea how well or if you can make any of this info work on a Doug Coil.

hope this helps

JDP, this: D3 http://homeoint.org/books/boericmm/c/calc.htm

Hits really close to home for me. What exactly is this for? Specifically for his Rife machine?

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:55 am

A<R. Through lowered testosterone.

Here's a list of possible symptoms that is interesting to read from the descriptions. Not all of them are included and of course don't need all but a good idea of what's going on...

Description: Bronchitis, Circulation disturbances (Heart Valve), Eczema, Gout, Headaches urogenitally caused, Impotence, Knee joint pain, Larynx
This virus infects certain soft tissue; heart valve, penis, scalp, larinx, soft tissue of knee, urogenital lining, more...

Endocarditis. Infect urinary tract, respiratory tract, tear duct, conjunctivitis, pneumonia, and meningitis

endocarditis, septicemia, sinusitis (nasal membrane), meningitis, Hemolytic & oral streptococci, lung abscess
high-level resistance to penicillin and cefotaxime, Persistence in an aortic vegetation,
Heart, Orbits (Eye Sockets), Lacrimal/Tear glands, Lungs, Small Intestine, Brain, Lymph, Testis, Penis
Testis (lowers testosterone), in soft tissue of penis, sexual disfunction in men

Cause of Johne’s disease in animals; likely cause of Crohn’s disease in humans

muscle pain, loss of appetite, headache, high fever, dry cough, chills, confusion, disorientation,
nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, later: chest pain, difficulty breathing, lowers white blood cell (WBC) count
may infect the lymph nodes, brain, kidney, liver, spleen, bone marrow

Whip,

Unfortunately, I don't have much more info at the moment. CS personally takes ALA over blood donating. Others take IP6 to get rid of the rust. IME however, blood donating is far superior. Everybody who has a hair loss problem really should. Most interesting info is reducing insulin resistance being more effective for blood donation over diet. Here is a link regarding health benefits http://www.livestrong.com/article/96891-health-benefits-donating-blood/

Dave228,

I assume you mean the info within the link. Either way, the info and quote I posted means you'll want to avoid D3 supplement if you have just a few symptoms.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:15 am

jdp701 wrote:A<R. Through lowered testosterone.

Here's a list of possible symptoms that is interesting to read from the descriptions. Not all of them are included and of course don't need all but a good idea of what's going on...

Description: Bronchitis, Circulation disturbances (Heart Valve), Eczema, Gout, Headaches urogenitally caused, Impotence, Knee joint pain, Larynx
This virus infects certain soft tissue; heart valve, penis, scalp, larinx, soft tissue of knee, urogenital lining, more...

What you're saying is the "dht issue" is caused by low testosterone levels with symptoms like bronchitis eczem and so on!? What virus are you talking about here? Sorry I don't get it

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am

Low testosterone, is a symptom in part to insulin resistance, which is a major factor in MPB. During low testosterone, there is a greater conversion of free testosterone into DHT, along with greater body inflammation.

more good info = https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/natural-hair-regrowth-f1/quotes-from-causticsymmetry-2-28-10-10-15-08-t2706.htm

Not saying low testerone causing those symptoms at all but what I'm saying is the pathogens that are responsible for MPB is an interesting read regarding other ailments that also may come along.

Not sure if you're aware but no secret that MPB goes hand in hand with many other conditions. A quote from the main page

The etiology of periodontal disease, arthritis, heart disease; hypertension, diabetes, dementia, depression, cancer, osteoporosis and poor libido all share a common trait, an increased likelihood of Male Pattern Baldness (MPB).
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:57 am

You deserve more thanks than I now understand you get, your knowledge is extremely vast and helpful jdp. I had a lot of questions regarding vertex balding, hairline recession, and diffuse thinning... I feel that the more I read into your past quotes the more understanding I have into how they are differentiated. This knowledge is key to understanding how to attack one's own personal case, no wonder so few people achieve the success they'd like with any given regimen.

I'm still going over your older posts, helluva lot of reading, but you've posted some fascinating stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:04 am

Do you use the SC-1A as necessity or as convenience? I read in the bottom of one of the scripts that you posted that it should be running 24/7, it may be a foolish question in hindsight for one reason or another, but do you need to have this script running at such a frequency? (pun not intended). I'm assuming not, as you posted again that the scripts needed for hairloss took around 1 - 2 hours.

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:12 am

Thanks jdp, I was curious as I have some of the symptoms in the first group. Major thread with lots of info, good job putting them together!

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  unfortunate Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:53 pm

JDP, what kind of results have you realistically seen that you can attribute solely to RIFE? I am not saying this to be sarcastic or anything, I am actually honestly wondering...

unfortunate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:54 am

One of my relatives is suffering from a very itchy scalp from a new shampoo she tried ... probably dandruff.

I put her on Newport's Gonorrhea_20 scriipt and the doctrine and appears her itchiness has gone away 60%. While I'm still in the process of reading all the back back posts, are there any other scripts I should try for dandruff.

Thanks

Did you ever find closure to this using Rife jdp? Newport mentioned some interesting ideas, as did another user.

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:18 am

Thanks A<R! Appeciate it.

Easiest thing to remember about hair loss is that the bald spot on the vertex area "IME" is gout at the hair follicles. 100% IME. You can feel this if your hair starts to hurt when you move your hands over that area or if there is a little breeze.

The SC-1A is both a convenience as holding on handholds gets very old, very fast, but the SC-1A also helps penetrate deeper in your body. Gotta keep in mind though that once the frequency hits a heavy metal area in your body the frequency doesn't penetrate past that area. Many pathogens acquire heavy metals and also use it against us. In other words, can never get frequency to 100% of your body due to heavy metals. The older we get, the more heavy metals we have... overmineralized theory of aging. Also, another reason why Rife without chelation is short-sighted.

If I understand your question correctly, yes, the frequency and time is important. In the beginning, you'll want to increase how long you use the scripts for. Would recommend to run those scripts for many hours in the beginning. Then later can be lowered to about 1 - 2 hours total. When looking at the scripts, dwell just refers to how many minutes each script is run for. hope that makes sense.

Regarding my relatives dandruff, yes, the next day when she woke up all itching disappeared. I don't remember which scripts I used.

unfortunate,

All I can really say is that it's the real deal. However, I've mentioned several times in the past is that I can see most people not being happy with it. Most people want something that requires little effort and research to cure their ailment. Due to the huge amounts of time involved in understanding Rife and also the very large amounts of experimentation I can see many people walking away from it. But again, if you're an independent researcher that doesn't need guidance on what to do and how to do it then, yes, it's the real deal.
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next