Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
confidence completely shattered - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
confidence completely shattered - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
confidence completely shattered - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
confidence completely shattered - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
confidence completely shattered - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
confidence completely shattered - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
confidence completely shattered - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
confidence completely shattered - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
confidence completely shattered - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

confidence completely shattered

+15
crincrin
elan164
TheFunkyStumpfighter
Yanks
Hoppipolla
Mastery
j87x
Hairbeback
LittleFighter
pancacke
act
fredounet
nidhogge
Warren
fender89
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

confidence completely shattered - Page 2 Empty Re: confidence completely shattered

Post  act<react Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:19 am

Fender, what have you tried?

Before doing anything I would get on IP-6 (Be careful with it though), Humifulvate, MCP, Iodine and Ascorbic Acid, and use that all with oregano to get a synergy with the gut (followed by some specific probiotics). After that, laser helmet.

Anyway, still interested in what you've tried, I'd read through your old posts but I'm swamped currently, want to help though.

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

confidence completely shattered - Page 2 Empty Re: confidence completely shattered

Post  TheFunkyStumpfighter Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:26 pm

I feel for ya, dude. I hadnt had hair of any considerable length since I was ten, opting for a bare blade clipper and a straight blade shave every now and again. When I started losing hair, it was immediately obvious, and was forced to grow my hair out to hide it. I despise having hair, but it beats the ugly ass widows peak thats an NW2 looking, but thinning into a straight NW3 not unlike Nidhogge's pics over on WHL (the hair coloring joint). If I were to buzz it back down again, it would look awful for a guy going on 25, widow's peaking sucks.

In any case, use this opportunity to do some scalp peels. Scalp peels are probably among the hardest things to do with hair, but without hair it's a prime opportunity. Iodine is probably out of the question, as it would make for a less than desirable appearance, but something like scalp skin lady's program, with pumpkin enzymes, would help things a bit. Maybe even try pure snail serum if you have the cash. I'm not a big fan of TCA peels, but a weak one might do some good as well.

Having your hair loss obvious to everyone sucks, but if you're going to have to deal with it for a while anyway, may as well seize the opportunity to do something good for your scalp. Clearing up the debris on your scalp might also help to grow it out faster, so there's always that.

TheFunkyStumpfighter

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:35 pm

Another thing to add is that baldness it only temporary from everything I've seen, there are a large group of companies getting closer and closer to stem cell hair renewal, hair cloning, etc etc and it's only a matter of time. It might not be the cure, but it'll be something to smile about for sure.

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFunkyStumpfighter Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:51 pm

actAnother thing to add is that baldness it only temporary from everything I've seen, there are a large group of companies getting closer and closer to stem cell hair renewal, hair cloning, etc etc and it's only a matter of time. It might not be the cure, but it'll be something to smile about for sure.
focus
Totally agree with this. Through various experiments, some of them extremely successful, I have come to realize that regeneration of the skin is not hardly as hard as mainstream medicine would have you believe. Though the hair follicle is a very complex micro organ, I believe we are not too far off from having medical science find increasingly more and more effective means of regenerating all aspects of the skin. Hell, there is a doctor (I forget where), that has used an air brush with a certain formula that has sprayed new skin on burn victims with near perfect results, taking mere days to heal.

The red tape may be miles long, and the true regenerative science may always take a back seat to more profitable sectors, but there are still many scientists working to truly bring revolutionary procedures to the market. This focus on regeneration is what's going to set this generation apart from the last. We're not just forcing hair to grow with heart medication, or blocking crucial chemical reactions in our bodies, we're fundamentally changing how the skin itself goes about regenerating. Exciting times, to say the least.

TheFunkyStumpfighter

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:15 pm

TheFunkyStumpfighter wrote:
actAnother thing to add is that baldness it only temporary from everything I've seen, there are a large group of companies getting closer and closer to stem cell hair renewal, hair cloning, etc etc and it's only a matter of time. It might not be the cure, but it'll be something to smile about for sure.
focus
Totally agree with this. Through various experiments, some of them extremely successful, I have come to realize that regeneration of the skin is not hardly as hard as mainstream medicine would have you believe.

Could NOT agree more, it's so cheap it's practically free, it's non-toxic, and it's all natural. Back to Becker's mind blowing work.

Though the hair follicle is a very complex micro organ, I believe we are not too far off from having medical science find increasingly more and more effective means of regenerating all aspects of the skin. Hell, there is a doctor (I forget where), that has used an air brush with a certain formula that has sprayed new skin on burn victims with near perfect results, taking mere days to heal.

That's crazy Funky! If you have the time, I would love a link to this.

The red tape may be miles long, and the true regenerative science may always take a back seat to more profitable sectors, but there are still many scientists working to truly bring revolutionary procedures to the market. This focus on regeneration is what's going to set this generation apart from the last. We're not just forcing hair to grow with heart medication, or blocking crucial chemical reactions in our bodies, we're fundamentally changing how the skin itself goes about regenerating. Exciting times, to say the least.

I agree entirely, I'm not down at all about hair loss anymore, with all the research I've done and read I not only acknowledge (not merely "believe") that we've found almost all possible root causes of hair loss that we see, but that we're about to enter the stage of full regrowths. If anybody looks through even just my research, that of a 20 year old nobody from nowhere with NO credentials what so ever, they'll see how easy it is to coax the cell into a regenerative / replicative / dedifferentiated state ... If some baytown Newfie can figure out the principles, think about where we can go.

Funky, once CS and Nid come out with their new topical with the nano-silver we should try it out with WNT mimicking peptides, I see some great potential in just the Silver either way.

Edit - Histogen is a company that's interesting, their Hair stimulating Complex, with no other hair loss treatments, managed to stop the loss, sprout almost 30% new hair in the local injection site, all with just one injection ... monitoring over a 12 month period found that just that one injection gave results that were still presenting themselves, new hair growth and cessation of loss at the one year mark. They're going into phase 2 trials in Spring I think in Singapore.

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:49 pm