Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
I'm new... and I'm completely lost. Please help. EmptyYesterday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
I'm new... and I'm completely lost. Please help. EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
I'm new... and I'm completely lost. Please help. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
I'm new... and I'm completely lost. Please help. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
I'm new... and I'm completely lost. Please help. EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
I'm new... and I'm completely lost. Please help. EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
I'm new... and I'm completely lost. Please help. EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
I'm new... and I'm completely lost. Please help. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
I'm new... and I'm completely lost. Please help. EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I'm new... and I'm completely lost. Please help.

2 posters

Go down

I'm new... and I'm completely lost. Please help. Empty I'm new... and I'm completely lost. Please help.

Post  julien 1200 Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:02 am

Hello guys,

I introduce myself. I'm 23, I'm belgian and i suffer from hairloss since I'm 18,19 years old...

So as most of us I went first to the doctor who presribed me finasteride + minoxidil.
Honnestly I had wonderfull results thanks to those meds. They really helped me to fight my hairloss.

The problem is that my hairloss is very aggressive and I want to do more. I'm also very concerned about it . I made several depression beacuase of that.

So I spended hours and hours on internet triyng to find the miracle drug that could help me against hairloss.
Globally each time i think I discovered something

either : the sides are way too dangerous (ex: oral spiro or oral minoxidil)
either : everybody or most people are telling me that they are snbake oils (revivogen, fluridil...) or not really effective (topical spiro, topical flutamide....)

So I can't live with my hairloss and at least I want to do all the best for my hair... I found this website by hasard so now i have a few questions for the guys who know much more about this natural method than me.

1. Firstly, On the regimen page, it's very clear for women ... but for men there are so many stuffs ! I don't understand wich product I should take ... there are like 50 differents pills...

2. Secondly, are each pill good for everybody against hairloss. Or do we have to make a personal mix after something like a blodd test.

3. Thirdly, what are the results I can expect by following such a regimen ? reduced lost or maintenance ?

So glabally it took me months and months of research on website as hairlosshelp.com or regrowth.com to understand better the hairloss problems and the solutions. I know nothing about this natural regimen and I would like someone who can explain me what are the basis of this method and what I could expect with it...

I know my post can sound lazy.... but I's been weeks that i'm spending hours and hours on my computer in order to find a possible solution to help me fighting hairloss and I'm really really tired of doing this...

If someone can help me I will be very very happy.

Thank you

julien 1200

Back to top Go down

I'm new... and I'm completely lost. Please help. Empty Re: I'm new... and I'm completely lost. Please help.

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:45 pm

julien 1200 - I salute your efforts!

Also welcome aboard!

On the regimen page: http://www.freewebs.com/immortalhair/mycurrentregimen.htm

This first one is still under evaluation, yet it seem to be very helpful so far. It is called Peuraria Mirifica or also known as Thai Kudzu. It can be used with or without 7-HMR, which is called called Spruce Lignans. They both in their own unique way help regulate good and bad estrogens in the body.

Next is Ecklonia cava extract, this one is very, very important.

Cod Liver Oil is one source of Omega-3 fatty acid. You can use Krill oil instead if you like, however it is important
to take a Vitamin D supplement along with it if you do. Cod Liver Oil already has Vitamin D in it. If you choose Krill oil, you only need to take a 1,000 milligrams per day, and taking more is optional. I recommend taking between, 2,000 IU and 5,000 IU of vitamin D per day if you do not use cod liver oil.

Next is Acetyl L-Carnitine and also Lipoic Acid. Used together, they improve both glucose and fatty acid metabolism, and protect cells from generating too many free radicals. They slow down the process of aging considerably, and improve ATP energy, which can stimulate hair growth. Biotin is essential if lipoic acid is used, since it used in large quantities by lipoic acid

Under this heading, Ancillary/Supplemental can help a lot. Especially, the Cayenne Pepper and the Probiotic formula. The Probiotic formula (Dr Ohhira's) is especially important if you have Candida overgrowth. This is a yeast condition that thrives under conditions which are harmful to hair. Taking this probiotic could be an important step to curtail this yeast.

After that, the further the down the list, the less important after that. This forum and the physiology page on www.Immortalhair.org can help you decide if any other supplements would help you for reasons that are unique to you.

Cayenne Pepper Capsules (40,000 heat units). Take several per day during periods
of high stress as this counteracts the CB1 receptor and thwarts neurotrophins

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formula Inc., Probiotics 12 PLUS
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

I'm new... and I'm completely lost. Please help. Empty Re: I'm new... and I'm completely lost. Please help.

Post  julien 1200 Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:07 am

CausticSymmetry thanks a lot for your quick and precice answer...

so the 6 ingredients you talk about are a bit like the "big 6" I should start with...
That's the 6 ingredients you woudl recomment me first to start with.

i still have a few questions left.

- Globally what can i expect from this on my hair ?

- My doctor say that it's very dangerous and absolutely not reliable to buy drugs on internet ... is that statement true ? I'm living in europe and those are durugs I will not find esaely if I don't buy by internet...

- Last but not least ... is there any chances that those drugs affect my hairloss negatively ?
I'm asking this because as an example there was a lot of talk about green tea some said it was good some said it was bad for hairloss I nevere found the real answer....

Once again thank you for your quick answer and a big BRAVO for all the research you made... I imagine that its was a life work...

julien 1200

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:29 am

julien 1200 - Many doctors have been taught that any substance could be toxic, and as such often confuse natural substances with drugs.

Fortunately, all of these substances described on the site are non-toxic and very safe to use. Some possible exceptions would be relating to food allergies or other unexplained phenomena, but present no harm.

Some of the supplements will actually engender longer life span, as part of the regimen addresses both inflammation and free radicals. Usually users report improved energy, appearance and overall health.

In some ways, hair loss is in part related to the etiologies of heart disease, diabetes and even cancer. Essentially, the process of aging increases hair loss, and also the process of aging increases the incidence of the previously mentioned diseases.

Regarding Green tea, usually nothing works for everyone and no single substance maybe like another. For example, Green Tea extract has some gallates that are prone to growing hair, while there are other gallates in green tea that may not. Overall, green tea topically, especially EGCG has been shown to grow hair. I use a Green tea extract of EGCG, which is the gallate that is most preferred from a hair loss standpoint. However, it's not that potent as a hair growth agent, so I only use it for immune protection.

Yes, the "top 6" is a good place to start and that might be all that is needed. However, if you are under any kind of emotional stress or if anything happens, taking both cayenne pepper and Sensoril would be recommended.

What can you expect globally? Most users will experience some physical changes before they notice anything happen with their hair. Since hair cycles have long transitions and sometimes shedding occurs as the cycles from sleep to activate stages can be switched, seeing an overall improvement does take time. It could take as little as a few months to notice something, but often something that is very noticeable can take at least 6 months and within a year is where results can be more meaningful, but the longer the better.

First inflammation or redness on the scalp should be gone. This is the first thing to look for. If redness or inflammation persists then often it is diet related, as the supplements can protect, but some foods can be devastating for hair growth. See the dietary section for more information. The other potential hindrance would be a medical condition, but its usually correctable. Yeast overgrowth is a good example of a hindrance, more information on this and other topics on the physiology page.

Ultimately, after a while, many changes take place within the skin and scalp. Microorganisms are in part responsible for the inflammation causing hair loss, some of this is not visibly detectable. If inflammation has occurred for a long time, there maybe an opportunity loss to recover some of the hair. Often what happens is that hair that are very thin, eventually become terminal or very thick, and there is regrowth in areas.

Since you're still young, there is a lot of promise and potential for a good recovery. Let's hope for the best.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  julien 1200 Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:28 pm

one again thank you for your very clear information!

recently I stressed really a lot becauie of me hair so defenetlty I will also use cayenne pepper an sensoril

I will continue my current treatement with FDA appproved drugs and i will add the immortal hair regimen. I think it's the best thing I can do for my hair aswell for my general health.

Kind regards

julien 1200

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down