Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Densiti and modern equol solutions - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Densiti and modern equol solutions - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Densiti and modern equol solutions - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Densiti and modern equol solutions - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Densiti and modern equol solutions - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Densiti and modern equol solutions - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Densiti and modern equol solutions - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Densiti and modern equol solutions - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Densiti and modern equol solutions - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Densiti and modern equol solutions

+27
big mike
crysanthium
lostwind
tooyoung
Nubenap
hadrion
brandnew
IntoTheWest
playmaker
LA-Night
sdguy
redhead
DBAL
keen1991
ericmurphy
iluvhair
tao81
Odysseus
baller234
gutted
CausticSymmetry
NrwgnKID
xyion1
Swimmy
albe
magic_gro
Hoppipolla
31 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Densiti and modern equol solutions - Page 3 Empty Re: Densiti and modern equol solutions

Post  Swimmy Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:09 pm

Eric,

1. How long must one take Densiti til they start seeing results?

2. Will this product work for everyone if they follow it to the core?

3. You've said you been taking this product for 4 years. Have you gotten any results?

4. Sometimes my schedule gets hectic. Is it alright to miss a day here and there?

5. Can I take additional Bacillus coagulans from other sources to? Would I get more results?

6. I'm not sure if you will be able to answer this question. But I should bring this to everyone's attention. Will Iodine kill the Bacillus coagulans? I would assume so? A lot of people here are taking iodine so it would suck for those taking your product to only find out its not working cause of the Iodine.

Swimmy

Back to top Go down

Densiti and modern equol solutions - Page 3 Empty Re: Densiti and modern equol solutions

Post  ericmurphy Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:22 am

Swimmy wrote:
1. How long must one take Densiti til they start seeing results?
3-6 weeks is typical. One person, an older gentleman, took 8 weeks. Even so, the response time is much faster than I could have ever hoped for.

Swimmy wrote:
2. Will this product work for everyone if they follow it to the core?
Right now our success rate for people that have claimed they have followed the regimen is over 75%. This is a very good number, but I still have my doubts that the other 25% correctly followed instructions. One thing we have learned from this project, it's hard to get people to follow instructions...

Swimmy wrote:
3. You've said you been taking this product for 4 years. Have you gotten any results?
Oh yes. If I had never invented Densiti and just let my hairloss go, I would definitely be about a Norwood 4 or worse right now. Instead, I am about a Norwood 2. I used to be losing hair everywhere, at least several hundred hairs a day. For example, hairs all over in the shower every morning. Now, I do not have that problem.

Swimmy wrote:
4. Sometimes my schedule gets hectic. Is it alright to miss a day here and there?
Yes, that should be OK, but I would not recommend doing it within the first 8 weeks when you are trying to get established with the regimen.

Swimmy wrote:
5. Can I take additional Bacillus coagulans from other sources to? Would I get more results?
Our B.c. ingredient is very good. You should not need any extra and it would not likely yield better results. If anything, an extra amount of soymilk could possibly help.

Swimmy wrote:
6. I'm not sure if you will be able to answer this question. But I should bring this to everyone's attention. Will Iodine kill the Bacillus coagulans? I would assume so? A lot of people here are taking iodine so it would suck for those taking your product to only find out its not working cause of the Iodine.
I am not familiar with taking extra iodine, but considering all of the iodinized salt people consume, for the average consumer, I cannot see how adding more would help. Are some people here on low salt diets? I cannot imagine that an iodine supplement would have highly antiseptic effects. If you are concerned, then you should stop taking it, at least temporarily while starting Densiti.

Thank you,
Eric

ericmurphy

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:54 am

Iodine does not appreciably affect intestinal flora. I used to be concerned about this, but it is not a problem. However, it is still a good idea to take them apart.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  ericmurphy Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:42 am

For people whom are reading this thread, there is also something else I want to mention about the Densiti regimen. It is also the most troublesome for users of Densiti.

We recommend eating a cup of yogurt daily with its primary probiotic being Lactobacillus acidophilus. The best yogurt brand I have found for this purpose is Yoplait. It seems the acidophilus can be important for helping to setup the large intestine to produce equol. My theory is that it displaces other bacteria that may be counter to equol production. Acidophilus may also be a participate in the metabolic processes to produce equol, but that is not for certain. I have one user whom claims to have results without the acidophilus. Personally, I cannot get results without eating an acidophilus yogurt daily.

We are experimenting with high dosages of refrigerated acidophilus supplements to see if that can be a substitute for the yogurt. A cup of Yoplait likely contains somewhere around 10-15 Billion CFU. It's impossible to get that with a supplement without taking several of them daily. I am personally going to try Florajen here soon and see if that will be sufficient. No matter what, we are going to recommend the yogurt over a supplement, but some people simply have a hard time with the yogurt.

Eric

ericmurphy

Back to top Go down

Post  baller234 Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:47 am

Yeah I'm one of them. I refuse to eat dairy so I've been taking a probiotic supplement instead.

baller234

Back to top Go down

Post  ericmurphy Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:59 am

baller234 wrote:Yeah I'm one of them. I refuse to eat dairy so I've been taking a probiotic supplement instead.

I would highly recommend trying Florajen http://www.florajen.com/products-florajen.shtml. You should be able to get it locally (see the Florajen website for places to buy). I am going to be take 2 capsules of it rather than 1 just to make sure I am getting enough CFU.

I really do think you may be wasting your time with anything less than 10-20 billion CFU acidophilus daily. I don't know what supplement you are taking now, but I would bet it may not even have 1 billion CFU acidophilus. Also, it would probably be best to take it on an empty stomach otherwise more stomach acid will interfere.

Let me know what you choose to do and how it goes for you.

Thanks,
Eric

ericmurphy

Back to top Go down

Post  keen1991 Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:40 am

Hi Eric,

When do you anticipate shipping internationally?

If not soon is there anyone on the forum that would be willing to accept delivery and I could get Eric to deliver to them and pay them for delivery to the UK...obviously I would pay for everything up front!

Thanks

Keen1991

keen1991

Back to top Go down

Post  gutted Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:51 am

that goes for me too.
i would love to give this a go.

gutted

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:45 pm

Hi Eric, good to see you here!

I can't stay online long atm but I'll have to catch up on this thread asap Smile

Hoppi!
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:04 am

Wow this is all looking really good, and as for my biggest concern - having regular soy products instead of fermented - I would imagine the best idea is to establish the regimen with unfermented, and then switch later and see how the results compare.

I am still very interested in purchasing the product, as I believe regardless of true "underlying triggers" of hair loss, reducing DHT is a great way to buy time at the very least, and for some is probably the best solution.

Anyway, I'll most likely be a customer soon too Very Happy
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  DBAL Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:22 am

those guys in the UK, i can help out. I live in NYC so can ship it for you.Send me a pm.

DBAL

Back to top Go down

Post  ericmurphy Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:00 am

We will support international orders likely starting sometime in July for countries that we can verify that we are in the clear legally. With selling nutritional supplements, there is a lot of gray area, so we need to tread carefully. The U.K. will likely be one of the first countries to be supported along with Canada.

We are planning on putting a freeze on orders for 2 weeks starting this weekend. We need to do a lot of preparation for the official launch, including new website, new software and new labels. In other words, look for everything to come back online at the end of the month towards early July. If you want to order Densiti (for USA address), please order by C.O.B. Friday.

We have just increased the price of Densiti on the website to $29.99, introductory price, for 2 bottles (240 capsules overall). I am doing this in preparation for the official launch. Before, we were selling below cost to produce, just to get people to try it. In addition, our ingredients are top quality, far beyond anything you can typically buy in a separate supplement. Therefore, they are also expensive for us to purchase. In my opinion, $29.99 for 2 months supply is still a great deal compared to many other nutritional supplements out there, and most of them don't work anyways.

I am not directly comparing Densiti to these products, but I have to laugh at seeing Extenze and Enzyte at stores for $30 for 30 capsules. What a rip off, especially for a product that provides only a placebo effect, at best. It is amazing that major stores like Walmart carry them, but there must be demand.

Question for you guys: What is your opinion on having a "subscription" to Densiti? Meaning you would automatically receive an order every 2 months, assuming you are willing to sign up for it. I am also considering offering an option to order a 6 month quantity of Densiti. The shelf-life of Densiti should be at least 6 months provided it's stored in a cool, dry place. Thoughts?

I am hoping to have an update on the Florajen effectiveness sometime in early July. If it works, it will definitely be great for our customers to have another option to the yogurt.

Until later,
Eric

ericmurphy

Back to top Go down

Post  redhead Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:08 am

hey eric..before buying this product,i have some question.

since this product work by inhibiting dht so will it have the same sides as fin or beta sis?
is there any other sides of it?
can we see some before and after photo?

redhead

Back to top Go down

Post  ericmurphy Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:45 am

redhead wrote:hey eric..before buying this product,i have some question.

since this product work by inhibiting dht so will it have the same sides as fin or beta sis?
is there any other sides of it?
can we see some before and after photo?

Keep in mind that producing equol is a natural process. Many, if not most of the people in Southeast Asia whom consume a diet consisting of soy are natural equol producers. You don't see them having problems with Gynecomastia or erectile dysfunction, etc because of their diet. I have personally been on the Densiti regimen for 4 years and have not had any of the hormonal or related issues associated with a DHT suppressant.

The biggest side effect that people may have is from the caffeine. 2 capsules of Densiti have about as much caffeine as a can of soda or a small cup of coffee. It is the natural caffeine from the green tea. If I take Densiti too late at night, I have trouble falling asleep.

Densiti is not meant to regrow hair, so there cannot be any of the typical "before and after" photos like minoxidil may have. The primary photographic evidence that Propecia has shown are identical twins, one whom had taken Propecia. However, even this is a dubious demonstration, because identical twins are not necessarily identical in their hair loss. You see what I mean?

Some whom have tried Densiti have noticed a mild "thickening" of their hair, but that is hard to photograph, and we have not tried to do so.

Eric

ericmurphy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:00 am

Yeah as I understand, to regrow one would be better off with minox, spectral RS, proxiphen-N, or perhaps an internal combo such as Hair Stimulator tablets (for the biotin and amino acids), taurine and MSM.

Of course though remember that maintaining is just as important as regrowing!! lol

And some great info Eric thank you! Oh, is there any chance of trials at some point with fermented soy products? I think that many people would feel much more confident and comfortable consuming them daily, it would be great to see how the effectiveness compared in a trial. I understand that you are busy though with the success of the product, so I understand if this is not possible!

The increase in price is OK, and subscriptions and things sound like a good idea Smile I am on the move however or will be soon, so the more places you can ship to the better really.. or perhaps people could be encouraged to start selling Densiti on eBay or something if you sold them to them wholesale? Who knows! Just would be great if it was very readily available!

Hoppi!
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:50 am

xyion1 wrote:Are there any worries about increased estrogen production due to soy intake?

I think there are a number of concerns out there about soy. From Dr. Mercola's site:

Another major contributor to thyroid dysfunction that I did not discuss above is unfermented soy. Soy isoflavones can wreak havoc on your thyroid.

Kaayla Daniel's groundbreaking book, The Whole Soy Story: The Dark Side of America's Favorite Health Food is a powerful exposé that reveals the truth about the soy myths that have infiltrated our culture.

It's ironic that soy has become so accepted as a health food when, as Dr. Daniel states, thousands of studies link soy to malnutrition, digestive distress, immune-system breakdown, thyroid- and hormonal dysfunction, cognitive decline, reproductive disorders and infertility--even cancer and heart disease.

So if you want to keep your thyroid healthy, you’ll definitely want to avoid unfermented soy products of all kinds, including soy milk.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/09/05/Another-Poison-Hiding-in-Your-Environment.aspx

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Swimmy Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:41 pm

Where can I get fermented soy?

Swimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:01 pm

So, and sorry if I've missed this question being asked already, but why would a daidzein supplement be ineffective? Is it the bioavailability? Because you would imagine that if a simple and effective daidzein supplement can be found, we already have a supplemental form of lactobacillus a, so arent we done? 3 different tablets and sorted?
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:06 pm

The only niggle I can see here is that I do believe some of the components of green tea are in fact pro-dht, but in a study were stopped or completely offset by the addition of soy. I'm not sure which component of soy achieved that.
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  baller234 Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:27 am

Take a pure EGCG extract such as tea vigo instead of green tea extract. EGCG lowers DHT but other components of green tea work to raise it.

baller234

Back to top Go down

Post  gutted Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:23 am

baller234 wrote:Take a pure EGCG extract such as tea vigo instead of green tea extract. EGCG lowers DHT but other components of green tea work to raise it.

lowering dht with green tea would obviusly mean there are side effects right?

gutted

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:57 am

I believe EGCG is a reasonable 5ar type 1 inhibitor and also works to reduce androgen receptors (I am told). Dont forget though that Densiti contains green tea extract, which makes me wonder if WITHOUT soy, it would increase DHT (though perhaps not to a large degree). Of course, if true, this would only be problem if you stopped getting soy o.O
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  baller234 Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:08 am

gutted wrote:
baller234 wrote:Take a pure EGCG extract such as tea vigo instead of green tea extract. EGCG lowers DHT but other components of green tea work to raise it.

No, EGCG also lowers estradiol and increases SHBG. IMO, if you have side effects from lowering DHT, then you probably have low testosterone. I think we can all agree that the desirable hormonal profile is high serum testosterone (SHBG bound) and low estradiol and DHT. Soy and EGCG work to promote this.

baller234

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:36 am

I've been taking EGCG (green tea) for years, it creates zero problems. If anything, it reduces histamine--a positive attribute for hair.

On top of that (pun intended), topical EGCG has been shown in a Japanese study to promote hair growth.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  DBAL Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:40 am

baller234 wrote:
gutted wrote:

No, EGCG also lowers estradiol and increases SHBG. IMO, if you have side effects from lowering DHT, then you probably have low testosterone. I think we can all agree that the desirable hormonal profile is high serum testosterone (SHBG bound) and low estradiol and DHT. Soy and EGCG work to promote this.

Are you saying that EGCG isn't good for those with low T? I have only just started trying to lower DHT and Im concerned now, as I have low T. I read somewhere that dht inhibitors free up more T, and actually raise the levels.

DBAL

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next