Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Densiti and modern equol solutions - Page 9 EmptyToday at 8:26 am by JtheDreamer

» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Densiti and modern equol solutions - Page 9 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Densiti and modern equol solutions - Page 9 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Densiti and modern equol solutions - Page 9 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Densiti and modern equol solutions - Page 9 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Densiti and modern equol solutions - Page 9 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Densiti and modern equol solutions - Page 9 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Densiti and modern equol solutions - Page 9 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Densiti and modern equol solutions - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Densiti and modern equol solutions

+27
big mike
crysanthium
lostwind
tooyoung
Nubenap
hadrion
brandnew
IntoTheWest
playmaker
LA-Night
sdguy
redhead
DBAL
keen1991
ericmurphy
iluvhair
tao81
Odysseus
baller234
gutted
CausticSymmetry
NrwgnKID
xyion1
Swimmy
albe
magic_gro
Hoppipolla
31 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Densiti and modern equol solutions - Page 9 Empty Re: Densiti and modern equol solutions

Post  Lambaugh Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:12 pm

Hi Eric

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I am gonna go ahead and do it anyway. I'm interested in Densiti, but do you have any success stories (besides yourself) from the use of Densiti? Pictures, e.g.?

Best,
Jim.

Lambaugh

Back to top Go down

Densiti and modern equol solutions - Page 9 Empty Re: Densiti and modern equol solutions

Post  EQ Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:11 am

I have been on Densiti for 11 weeks now. Here is some background and my observations to date. I am in my early fifties and have used propecia & minox for years. About 5 years ago, these started to lose their effectiveness and my hair has been going at an accelarated rate. I have never tried countng how many hairs I was losing b/c focusing on that would tend to put me in a bad frame of mind. However, I was increasingly seeing more hair in my comb and it was clear I was thinning and receding. I also think it is extremely difficult to count b/c some days more could come out while shampooing, sleeping, during the coarse of the day, etc, as oppossed to when you were combomg your hair so the effect could be deceiving. One other thing that makes a short term assessment of Densiti difficult is that my hair has thinned to the point that the length makes a big difference in how thick it looks. For me about 2 weeks of growth and my hair starts to look more straggly and thinner. So it can be difficult to tell perception from reality. But here is what I have found: I have followed the instructions for Densiti religously. I substituted Florigen for yogurt about 5-6 weeks in. At about the 2-3 mark I noticed 2 things. My scalp seemed to feel much much better. I guess you could say that I just began not to notice how it felt b/c it wasn't bothering me. The second thing I noticed was that my hair seemed healthier. Its hard to explain but it seemed like the hairs "stood up" out of my scalp a little more and it just looked healthier. I observed this for a week or so and began to feel very confident that Densiti was working....an incredible feeling. But I have been thru false positives before with other products so I did not want to comment. Then I started to notice and increase in shedding. I wasn't counting but there was clearly much more hair coming out when I combed. The shedding included longer hair and since I have a lot of lighter gray hair it was hard to tell by thickness if these were normal terminal hairs or sickly hairs that could have been an indication of a healthy shed.....but it also seemed to include an unusual amount of very short hairs...maybe 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch. This lasted 2-3 weeks. Currently, in the last week or 2 I have noticed very few hairs being shed when I comb. My scalp feels great, my hair looks healthy and I have a feel of confidence that his is working. Of coarse this could change in an instant, and the look and feel of your hair naturally tends to wax and wane, but I have tried many products and at 11 weeks I think this is working. The next test for me is how much hair I have 6 months to a year from now. I will continue to check in.

EQ

Back to top Go down

Post  ericmurphy Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:49 am

Lambaugh wrote:Hi Eric

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I am gonna go ahead and do it anyway. I'm interested in Densiti, but do you have any success stories (besides yourself) from the use of Densiti? Pictures, e.g.?

Best,
Jim.

Hi Jim,

We are working on a new website to be launched sometime later this year that will have more in-depth information and we are also planning on putting some testimonials on there as well. In general, more disclosure of information is forthcoming about Densiti in the future.

We have not asked users of Densiti (or done so with internal tests) tried to document the "success" with Densiti with photos. In our opinion, photos as "evidence" for a product like Densiti are not worthwhile, for these reasons:

1) Densiti is not marketed (and may never be marketed) to regrow hair. It is marketed to help a person produce equol which can help retain hair. We are getting into iffy legal territory if we try to claim regrowth, whether it does help with regrowth or not. We will let the testimonials speak on that subject. In general, we must be conservative with our product claims.

2) Photos are generally only used to claim regrowth results.

3) It's nearly impossible to get accurate "before & after" photo representations of the hair. Hair may be of different length, be in different lighting, may have different hair care products in it, among other variables.

Thanks,
Eric

ericmurphy

Back to top Go down

Post  ericmurphy Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:03 am

EQ wrote:I have been on Densiti for 11 weeks now. Here is some background and my observations to date. I am in my early fifties and have used propecia & minox for years. About 5 years ago, these started to lose their effectiveness and my hair has been going at an accelarated rate. I have never tried countng how many hairs I was losing b/c focusing on that would tend to put me in a bad frame of mind. However, I was increasingly seeing more hair in my comb and it was clear I was thinning and receding. I also think it is extremely difficult to count b/c some days more could come out while shampooing, sleeping, during the coarse of the day, etc, as oppossed to when you were combomg your hair so the effect could be deceiving. One other thing that makes a short term assessment of Densiti difficult is that my hair has thinned to the point that the length makes a big difference in how thick it looks. For me about 2 weeks of growth and my hair starts to look more straggly and thinner. So it can be difficult to tell perception from reality. But here is what I have found: I have followed the instructions for Densiti religously. I substituted Florigen for yogurt about 5-6 weeks in. At about the 2-3 mark I noticed 2 things. My scalp seemed to feel much much better. I guess you could say that I just began not to notice how it felt b/c it wasn't bothering me. The second thing I noticed was that my hair seemed healthier. Its hard to explain but it seemed like the hairs "stood up" out of my scalp a little more and it just looked healthier. I observed this for a week or so and began to feel very confident that Densiti was working....an incredible feeling. But I have been thru false positives before with other products so I did not want to comment. Then I started to notice and increase in shedding. I wasn't counting but there was clearly much more hair coming out when I combed. The shedding included longer hair and since I have a lot of lighter gray hair it was hard to tell by thickness if these were normal terminal hairs or sickly hairs that could have been an indication of a healthy shed.....but it also seemed to include an unusual amount of very short hairs...maybe 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch. This lasted 2-3 weeks. Currently, in the last week or 2 I have noticed very few hairs being shed when I comb. My scalp feels great, my hair looks healthy and I have a feel of confidence that his is working. Of coarse this could change in an instant, and the look and feel of your hair naturally tends to wax and wane, but I have tried many products and at 11 weeks I think this is working. The next test for me is how much hair I have 6 months to a year from now. I will continue to check in.
EQ,

Thanks for sharing your story and having the patience to give Densiti 9-10 weeks to show its effectiveness. Obviously you know from using so many other products in the past what works and what doesn't.

FYI, we are going to be modifying our documentation about Densiti to allow for more time (up to 10 weeks) to show results. Right now we are basically saying that results will occur in 4-6 weeks, which does happen the vast majority of the time. However, we have had a few other cases also take 8-10 weeks to show a significant reduction in shedding.

Cases like EQ's are the most rewarding because he has already run through the gamut of hair loss products and has no other options. To be able to help men that have tried everything else and achieve results is great.

Thanks,
Eric

ericmurphy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:16 am

EQ that's FANTASTIC to hear! You know, I actually read your post quite fast as I was almost worried about it saying "I noticed no improvement" at the end, because that would suck so much for Densiti and equol as a treatment as a whole, but I'm really glad it's all looking good!

Equol ftw guys Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:13 am

Exciting "I wish it were true" theory - maybe the equol is actually snatching the DHT from the receptor sites and kicking the follicles back into life o.O That might explain the sudden growth of tons of new follicles lol

Who knows... but man I hope that is true because that would be epic lol Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  LA-Night Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:23 pm

Any updates?

LA-Night

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:22 am

I'm back on it again now after only a few days off, hopefully that will be ok. I am also hard at work on this idea of an s-equol supplement, I know people have said possible problems but.. really according to everything I can see it is bioavailable and just as effective, I can't see any problems with it. I know it may take longer to actually sell it, but I think it will be worth it and can still be used by me and a small group I would imagine as long as it's not commercially sold.

Anyway, let's see what happens Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:38 pm

hmm I need to know if this is correct for reducing daidzein to racemic equol:

Densiti and modern equol solutions - Page 9 WQLGZ

I'm new to all this stuff so I just don't know ._.
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:41 am

Let's pause for some music! ^^

Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  baller234 Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:03 am

How's your Densiti regimen going Hoppi? Have you had any results yet?

baller234

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:58 am

Oh, I actually dropped it Sad

I didn't really experience any change while I was on it, I'm not sure if it needed longer or something though.

S-equol is still my #1 potential hair loss treatment, which is why I am very focused on the idea of creating some, or a proper high dose (ideally slow release) supplement of it.

Until then though, I am on junky 5ar inhibitors and such! (fin, black tea, beta-sit, borage oil, etc)
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  lostwind Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:44 am

So, I figured I'd update about the progress...

A little over a month ago, I got the densiti stuff from my friend who placed the order etc... and I was following the regimen exactly as they say since.

I think it has made some difference in my digestion and overall energy levels etc....but it has made 0 change in my hair, the hair still sheds as it was before..the only thing that seems to stop the shed is either propecia or keffir.

I'll continue densiti till it finishes... hopefully the results are just coming in later then sooner Smile

take care!

lostwind
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:46 pm

There are some fascinating studies on the www.naturalequol.com site. A whole page of brilliant studies and research, with tests on men, analysis of the SE5-OH supplement, fermentation process, pretty much everything you could ever want to know and more (except of course the effects on serum DHT, as far as I can tell lol)

Point is... it's all pretty cool and DOES suggest the pure substance is bioavailable orally.
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  DirtyHairy Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:16 am

any updates?

DirtyHairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:57 am

Well, I have recently moved on to tackling my digestive issues, as I believe that was likely to be my original hair loss trigger (it preceded the start of my hair loss and skin problems very closely, and is probably the biggest health issue I have ever had).

I still believe s-equol is a good potential weapon against MPB though, it just needs more production and testing.
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9