Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 11 EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 11 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 11 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 11 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 11 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 11 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 11 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 11 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

+48
Terry1133
LawOfThelema
ninjishal
YARO
CampOfDavid
RAptor
froyd
focuspoint
Hotspur
bagofdeen
headcase
Growdamnit
MovieJunkie89
cdto2012
UzumakiNaruto
fred
runnerup
CausticSymmetry
Maines
tooyoungforthis
Ronald84
longhair31
H4ir
alphadelta
VikingJL
Jrli80
calvicie
AgapeBerry
Elessar
iuyyighghghgkh
Changexpert
Hole
bayman
bov51
magic_gro
SonofOdin
australian
MikeGore
sizzlinghairs
johndoe1225
Sage 1
Biffy
ElmoSuper8
hairderp
Xenon
ANewHope
sanderson
52 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 11 Empty Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  australian Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:09 pm

How many of you have gotten a hold of sulfasalazine? Did you need to get a prescription?
australian
australian

Back to top Go down

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 11 Empty Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  MovieJunkie89 Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:24 pm

This looks like a great method but it seems like a pain ass to find everything needed to start his second protocol.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:54 am

fred wrote: iuyyighghghgkh:
"based off his own theory,

http://swisstemples.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/my-theories.html

simply not eating any omega 6 would stop pgd2"

I cannot find how you deducted that stopping eating omega 6 would help in anyway....at least not from that web page

to all: is boswellia a good natural alternative to using sulphasalazine?

" I'd say the best way to reduce Prostaglandin D2 levels is to avoid dietary Arachidonic Acid (AA) and Linoleic Acid, which are omega-6 fatty acids. "

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=10&threadid=99832

Even hairlosshelp have figured it out, PGD2 is caused by diet

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:39 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:
fred wrote: iuyyighghghgkh:
"based off his own theory,

http://swisstemples.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/my-theories.html

simply not eating any omega 6 would stop pgd2"

I cannot find how you deducted that stopping eating omega 6 would help in anyway....at least not from that web page

to all: is boswellia a good natural alternative to using sulphasalazine?

" I'd say the best way to reduce Prostaglandin D2 levels is to avoid dietary Arachidonic Acid (AA) and Linoleic Acid, which are omega-6 fatty acids. "

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=10&threadid=99832

Even hairlosshelp have figured it out, PGD2 is caused by diet

So change of diet, and just add some Finasteride, sulphasalazine in your diet also?

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:56 am

not that

but It's fairly obvious what is causing the pgd2

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  UzumakiNaruto Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:20 pm

i think it's not entirely possible to avoid Omega 6 in the modern diet altogether, since i've read that meats are highly enriched with them. Perhaps there are some way that we could better metabolise it?

UzumakiNaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  australian Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:46 pm

I agree ^

Getting a better ratio between omega 6 and 3 would surely help you metabolise it better
australian
australian

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:56 am

Biffy wrote:

Yes, with almost full Immortal hair regimen. I also started to use topical Adenosine and Miconazole and Castor oil. Simpler way would be to use Setipiprant and PGE2  Wink .

Biffy, are you using Setipiprant?

Cheers

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:45 am

ElmoSuper8 wrote:
Biffy wrote:

Yes, with almost full Immortal hair regimen. I also started to use topical Adenosine and Miconazole and Castor oil. Simpler way would be to use Setipiprant and PGE2  Wink .

Cheers

No sorry I don't use it. I am waiting for the results as I don't have the finances to experiment with rather expensive treatments at the moment, if you would like I could get you in the Group Buys for Seti.

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:53 am

Biffy wrote:
ElmoSuper8 wrote:
Biffy wrote:

Cheers

No sorry I don't use it. I am waiting for the results as I don't have the finances to experiment with rather expensive treatments at the moment, if you would like I could get you in the Group Buys for Seti.

Cheers, how much is it?

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:37 am

ElmoSuper8 wrote:Cheers, how much is it?

$340 per 25g - dosage is 5%.

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:02 am

Biffy wrote:

Thanks, are a lot of people using it at the moment?

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:49 am

ElmoSuper8 wrote:
Biffy wrote:

Yes, but unfortunately a lot of them are on kitchen sink also (ghetto protocol), we will need to wait 6 months, but there was a few encouraging reports already.

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:13 am

Biffy wrote:
ElmoSuper8 wrote:
Biffy wrote:

Yes, but unfortunately a lot of them are on kitchen sink also (ghetto protocol), we will need to wait 6 months, but there was a few encouraging reports already.

where are the reports you are seeing? what are they saying? thanks.

anyone getting any crazy side effects from the seti?
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:31 am

sanderson wrote:where are the reports you are seeing? what are they saying? thanks.

Instantly less itching and shedding, similar effect than with OC.

There were reports of swollen face after application, trouble falling asleep.

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:06 am

Biffy wrote:
sanderson wrote:where are the reports you are seeing? what are they saying? thanks.

Instantly less itching and shedding, similar effect than with OC.

There were reports of swollen face after application, trouble falling asleep.

So seti is topical?

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:18 am

ElmoSuper8 wrote:So seti is topical?

When it hits the market Seti will be topical, as 50% of it gets rendered useless orally.

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:38 am

Biffy wrote:
ElmoSuper8 wrote:So seti is topical?

When it hits the market Seti will be topical, as 50% of it gets rendered useless orally.

So these people have been mixing it up somehow and applying it topically?

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:13 am

ElmoSuper8 wrote:So these people have been mixing it up somehow and applying it topically?

That is correct... Smile Swiss has posted the working vehicle on his answer page: 50% Ethanol, 30% Polysorbate 80, 20% Dimethyl Isorbide (DMI) and a drop of DMSO.

Last edited by Biffy on Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:18 am

Biffy wrote:
ElmoSuper8 wrote:So these people have been mixing it up somehow and applying it topically?

That is correct Smile Swiss has posted the working vehicle on his answer page: Ethanol, DMI, Polysorbate 80, Drop of DMSO.

Thanks. I still need to get my hair loss under control. I think he has done this by Fin or Dut, hasn't he? Long time since I read his method though, so maybe I'm wrong.

Do you think it's possible to stop hair loss through natural methods, or is Fin/ Dut necessary?

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:39 am

ElmoSuper8 wrote:Thanks.  I still need to get my hair loss under control.  I think he has done this by Fin or Dut, hasn't he? Long time since I read his method though, so maybe I'm wrong.

Do you think it's possible to stop hair loss through natural methods, or is Fin/ Dut necessary?

Yes, he is very pleased with DUT, strangely it seems some people get less sides with it than with FIN, probably because of huge testosterone boost. I wouldn't advise DUT usage, would rather experiment with natural supplements and maybe invest in Seti. 5ar/DHT is merely a messenger, so with current knowledge you can stop the process down the chain via inhibiting PDG2, TGF-Beta etc. Stopping hair loss it's not that hard - you could do that naturally, what is hard is to regrow bald temples, you would need an extensive regimen like Swiss.

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:44 pm

Feeling pretty down about my hair lately. Since I am unable to get setipirant, I am thinking of getting sulfa. Its available to buy online without prescription. Will this work same as seti and regrow hair? Is it dangerous?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:45 pm

MikeGore wrote:Feeling pretty down about my hair lately. Since I am unable to get setipirant, I am thinking of getting sulfa. Its available to buy online without prescription. Will this work same as seti and regrow hair? Is it dangerous?
'

Well, the sides aren't permanent. You can go that route until you get seti. Sulfa is not good for long term.

Ill be getting my seti soon, Ill let you guys know when I start the protocol. My regimen will be exactly the same as swiss, minus the dut.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:36 am

Shouldn't the folks that want to try this method be getting a list of places where they can get the products from the protocols?

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:46 am

ALL prostaglandins are bad.

Producing any prostaglandin is a sign of inflammation.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next