Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 13 EmptyToday at 7:03 am by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 2:57 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

+48
Terry1133
LawOfThelema
ninjishal
YARO
CampOfDavid
RAptor
froyd
focuspoint
Hotspur
bagofdeen
headcase
Growdamnit
MovieJunkie89
cdto2012
UzumakiNaruto
fred
runnerup
CausticSymmetry
Maines
tooyoungforthis
Ronald84
longhair31
H4ir
alphadelta
VikingJL
Jrli80
calvicie
AgapeBerry
Elessar
iuyyighghghgkh
Changexpert
Hole
bayman
bov51
magic_gro
SonofOdin
australian
MikeGore
sizzlinghairs
johndoe1225
Sage 1
Biffy
ElmoSuper8
hairderp
Xenon
ANewHope
sanderson
52 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 13 Empty Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  cdto2012 Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:21 am

Well lets hope for good things. That frequency range is close to the pulse used by the Rife frequency generators to kill parasites. Perhaps it will do a good job on any mites and even clean the brain of many common parasites. The wattage is not so high, just keep track if you feel any imbalances and keep in mind that it could be caused by the EMF.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 13 Empty Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  MovieJunkie89 Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:36 am

cdto2012 wrote:Well lets hope for good things. That frequency range is close to the pulse used by the Rife frequency generators to kill parasites. Perhaps it will do a good job on any mites and even clean the brain of many common parasites.  The wattage is not so high, just keep track if you feel any imbalances and keep in mind that it could be caused by the EMF.  

Thanks a lot cdto2012, I'll let you know how it goes. I honestly have felt very excited and optimistic lately. I seriously feel Swiss' protocol is legit. Adding other things like the right supplements, manual methods, or detox methods will only speed up the process imo. We may be on the verge of something special. Props to Swiss for even revealing his methods, he could've withheld this information and made a lot of money off of it. Such a good dude right there, wish him the best.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  bagofdeen Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:08 am

I'm a 23 y/o nw3 and thinning at the top.
For the past 3 weeks, I have been following this regimen:

Topical Castor Oil : PGE2 (it somehow mimics it)
Internal Castor Oil: 1-5ml a day
Topical Black seed oil: PGD2 inhibitor.
Internal Black seed oil: 1-5ml a day
Topical Magnesium oil around neck and scalp 20 minutes then rinse before DT.
Wounding: 1.5mm derma roller once a week.

As for diet, I have been cutting down on carbs, adding more greens and meat.

bagofdeen

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:30 am

I'm having trouble getting the sulphasalazine, is there anyway one can lower PGD2 with supplements?

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotspur Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:06 pm

I'd love to try the Swiss approach. He hasn't updated his site in a while and his last update picture didn't display much progress -- At least to my untrained eyes. I'm left to wonder if the guy has peaked and begun to lose ground.

Let's hope he publishes more updates soon. Good luck to everyone trying this method. If it works, I'll be right behind you.

Hotspur

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:59 am

The same castor oil you use topically, you just ingest?

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  australian Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:29 pm

I've been taking castor oil internally for a little bit more than a month now. These are my observations so far.

Positive:

• Reduced inflammation and shedding. My head rarely gets itchy now and it seems that my dandruff has been reduced as well.
  • Vellus hairs in my temples appear to be growing longer, and a few (don't get too excited, I literally mean a few) look like they have gone terminal.

There are a few explanations for these aside from the castor oil. The reduced inflammation/shedding may be because I recently cut my hair short and using nizoral (which I have been using for over 6 months) is now actually penetrating my scalp. It could also be because sunlight has been penetrating my scalp. I am not sure about this because when I don't use castor oil for a day or two the inflammation comes back. The vellus hairs that seem to be getting longer may have always been there, but I have been inspecting my hairline very closely for a long time and I'd never noticed them until a couple of weeks ago.

Negative:

• Insomnia. For a while when I first started taking it I had great trouble sleeping. This seems to have gone away now.
  • Gut problems and constipation. 

The insomnia may just have been the result of stress. This is definitely likely, because as I've de-stressed my sleeping pattern has gone back to normal. The gut problems could be the result of either getting lazy with my vegetable and water intake or overdosing on zinc. I've been taking 50mg of zinc for a couple of months and this may have become too much. I'm going to cut zinc out for a little while then re-introduce it at 25mg soon. Drinking HEAPS of water and eating vegies seems to have cured my gut problems though.

I really believe that castor oil could be a huge aid in naturally stopping hair loss.
australian
australian

Back to top Go down

Post  Elessar Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:55 pm

Hotspur wrote:I'd love to try the Swiss approach. He hasn't updated his site in a while and his last update picture didn't display much progress -- At least to my untrained eyes. I'm left to wonder if the guy has peaked and begun to lose ground.

Let's hope he publishes more updates soon. Good luck to everyone trying this method. If it works, I'll be right behind you.
If he doesn't update as much anymore its cause he have pretty much shared everything you need to know + cured his own hairloss.

Elessar

Back to top Go down

Post  focuspoint Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:57 am

Cured? Look at his photos.

Sadly, I think he deludes himself.

focuspoint

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotspur Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:54 pm

I think his results are impressive, Focus. That said, I don't think his last photo displayed any progress and I'd like a comparison shot showing his full hair-line. As written, if other people experience results I'll jump on the bandwagon.

Hotspur

Back to top Go down

Post  AgapeBerry Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:14 pm

focuspoint wrote:Cured? Look at his photos.

Sadly, I think he deludes himself.

His confidence about full restoration may or may not pan out, but assuming he's not lying about anything, his temple regrowth after 9 years of them being bald and taking dut is unheard of. Who else has done that with his kind of documentation and legitimacy?

AgapeBerry

Back to top Go down

Post  australian Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:07 pm

Bump

anyone know what's going on with his blog? hasn't been updated in over a month...
australian
australian

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:17 pm

Well, I just got everything on the protocol. Here's my regimen now

Vpa twice daily
neogenic stemox twice daily
licl after dermarolling
taurine daily
Seti topically twice daily
Dermarolling once a week
Castor oil orally daily

Was stemox/seti/castor for 3 weeks. It's obviously way too early for me to post results.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  australian Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:50 pm

Good luck!
australian
australian

Back to top Go down

Post  froyd Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:18 pm

Update -

https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/3zhcvg/what_happened_to_swisstemples/

froyd

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotspur Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:47 pm

Thanks for posting Froyd.

Due credit to SwissTemples for returning to the scene.

Hotspur

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:45 pm

Well, I'm about 1 month into the regimen, looking good so far, seeing bunch of vellus hairs.  Im prolly gonna be taking some baseline pics soon, just so I know my eyes dont play any tricks on me. Ill post another update at end of feb. Peace out!

Just took this, it will be my starting point(1 month). It's not the best pic, taking pic of your scalp with a phone aint easy...
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 13 1month10

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  RAptor Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:27 am

any news on swiss? is anyone still trying his regime with any progress?
RAptor
RAptor

http://www.echolocationweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AgapeBerry Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:26 pm

I've joined the forum swiss is on and have been soaking up a lot of the info there and benefitting from it. As I mentioned many posts back I've been sticking fairly closely to the ghetto prostaglandin protocol, and continue to do so. My shedding has gone way down, but I still shed (tho perhaps I'm in the normal range now, I have a buzzed head and after running my hands all over it could only get 11 hairs out, far below the 50+ I used to be able to do with long hair), and I'm still not convinced I've had any regrowth, but time will tell, in addition to some novel topicals that will be arriving soon.

Two things that I'm convinced will hugely benefit everyone (in addition to the ghetto protocol) are eating a ketogenic diet and ibutamoren. Taking a sufficient amount of ibutamoren (aka mk-677) basically allows your body to produce as much growth hormone as it's capable of. This has tons of beneficial effects and has been found to be relatively safe in long term studies. Anyone that's looked into this knows that growth hormone is very pro hair (at least when you inject it, but ibut is helpful too). I would continue to take ibut anyway just from the fact that I only need 5 hrs of sleep now, where before i needed at least 7 to not be too sleepy during the day.

Ibut can be obtained on a few diff websites. I've gotten some from nyles7.com before. Also a lot of people fuck up keto and don't do it right. There are a few reasons for this but the main two imo, assuming you're counting your carbs correctly, are not getting a ratio of 70% fat to 20% protein, and not only getting <50 carbs a day, but, if you really wanna feel it and benefit from it, getting <20 carbs a day.

Also keto has way more benefits besides reducing inflammation/promoting hair, namely deeper sleep, a clearer mind, and increased energy. It's also gluten free which a lot of people on here preach.

I hope some people at least try these things out and benefit from it. There are many bright looking antidotes to hair loss out there, I'm confident we'll see some good ones come out officially soon.

Also, on swiss, he's fucking sick of answering questions and dealing with all of that shit. All the most critical info is on his ask.fm and website, he's not going to both answering anything anymore, or at least far less frequently. Same goes with pics. Besides, the longer the wait the more dramatic the difference will be. He's still regrowing, though I was surprised to find he was taking 10mg of dut to maintain. Yes 10mg, he's a beast.

AgapeBerry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:27 pm

toolsmakingtools wrote:I've joined the forum swiss is on and have been soaking up a lot of the info there and benefitting from it. As I mentioned many posts back I've been sticking fairly closely to the ghetto prostaglandin protocol, and continue to do so. My shedding has gone way down, but I still shed (tho perhaps I'm in the normal range now, I have a buzzed head and after running my hands all over it could only get 11 hairs out, far below the 50+ I used to be able to do with long hair), and I'm still not convinced I've had any regrowth, but time will tell, in addition to some novel topicals that will be arriving soon.

Two things that I'm convinced will hugely benefit everyone (in addition to the ghetto protocol) are eating a ketogenic diet and ibutamoren. Taking a sufficient amount of ibutamoren (aka mk-677) basically allows your body to produce as much growth hormone as it's capable of. This has tons of beneficial effects and has been found to be relatively safe in long term studies. Anyone that's looked into this knows that growth hormone is very pro hair (at least when you inject it, but ibut is helpful too). I would continue to take ibut anyway just from the fact that I only need 5 hrs of sleep now, where before i needed at least 7 to not be too sleepy during the day.

Ibut can be obtained on a few diff websites. I've gotten some from nyles7.com before. Also a lot of people fuck up keto and don't do it right. There are a few reasons for this but the main two imo, assuming you're counting your carbs correctly, are not getting a ratio of 70% fat to 20% protein, and not only getting <50 carbs a day, but, if you really wanna feel it and benefit from it, getting <20 carbs a day.

Also keto has way more benefits besides reducing inflammation/promoting hair, namely deeper sleep, a clearer mind, and increased energy. It's also gluten free which a lot of people on here preach.

I hope some people at least try these things out and benefit from it. There are many bright looking antidotes to hair loss out there, I'm confident we'll see some good ones come out officially soon.

Also, on swiss, he's fucking sick of answering questions and dealing with all of that shit. All the most critical info is on his ask.fm and website, he's not going to both answering anything anymore, or at least far less frequently. Same goes with pics. Besides, the longer the wait the more dramatic the difference will be. He's still regrowing, though I was surprised to find he was taking 10mg of dut to maintain. Yes 10mg, he's a beast.

Quiet funny about the hype, considering he´s taking dut (as a side dish), and due to desperation nobody is questioning his approach?

People who use a pure natural approach, has to take pics in every possible angle not to ridiculed.
Must be harsh for swiss to answer questions, but it docent matter since he´s using drugs, and therefore people buy it anyway.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  AgapeBerry Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:35 pm

Forgot to add that I've gotten rid of my dandruff from using Selson Blue every other day. Great relief if only for not having white flakes in my hair, but I think it contributes to loss.

Sage, I don't think you understand the gravity of what he's claimed to accomplish. The fact that he's on dut is a sidenote. Temple regrowth after a decade of them being bald. Sure, maybe others have done it, but very very very few. You keep touting your natural vegetable approach because it has apparently worked well for you, but the majority of people don't respond that way. Drugs are often more specific targeters, that's just a fact. You don't have anyway idea what biochemical processes cause your hair to grow back, you just know that it's working (which is great, but it's also important to get a better understanding of why so you can replicate it in more people). I tried your approach for 4 months and nothing happened, continued to shed as normal with lots of inflammation.

Harsh to answer questions? He's stopped answering them because he's flooded with them, not because they're hard for him to answer. Like I said, he's covered the main points and there's no need to reply to literally thousands of pm's.

Desperation? He responds well to it so he takes it. If you responded well to something that kept your hair from falling out for 10 years with no side effects I think you'd continue to take it too.

AgapeBerry

Back to top Go down

Post  RAptor Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:56 pm

toolsmakingtools wrote:I've joined the forum swiss is on and have been soaking up a lot of the info there and benefitting from it.

Thanks for the info tool, iv tried to join the forum to acquire any information as Im on the ghetto protocol also, but its currently impossible to get in so thank you for any information that you can share.
RAptor
RAptor

http://www.echolocationweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:21 am

toolsmakingtools wrote:Forgot to add that I've gotten rid of my dandruff from using Selson Blue every other day. Great relief if only for not having white flakes in my hair, but I think it contributes to loss.

Sage, I don't think you understand the gravity of what he's claimed to accomplish. The fact that he's on dut is a sidenote. Temple regrowth after a decade of them being bald. Sure, maybe others have done it, but very very very few. You keep touting your natural vegetable approach because it has apparently worked well for you, but the majority of people don't respond that way. Drugs are often more specific targeters, that's just a fact. You don't have anyway idea what biochemical processes cause your hair to grow back, you just know that it's working (which is great, but it's also important to get a better understanding of why so you can replicate it in more people). I tried your approach for 4 months and nothing happened, continued to shed as normal with lots of inflammation.

Harsh to answer questions? He's stopped answering them because he's flooded with them, not because they're hard for him to answer. Like I said, he's covered the main points and there's no need to reply to literally thousands of pm's.

Desperation? He responds well to it so he takes it. If you responded well to something that kept your hair from falling out for 10 years with no side effects I think you'd continue to take it too.

I understand the gravity, and you have to understand that for some, it sounds funny when dut is just a side note.
Probably i´m old fashioned thinking our food intake is the the key for well being, and hair is the outcome from it.

Probably i was lucky finding my needs for hair growth, but also it made me realize that it will never be a treatment since every one of us lack something.
My topical was an experiment, and i just put the major ingredients in my juicer instead.

My tiny white hairs becomes terminal, and it almost feels like there actually is hope for everyone.
I´m even crazy thinking that the right nutrients gives vellus hair growth, and dead hair follicles is a myth.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:18 am

@tools

I thought Keto was a bit hard on the thyroid after awhile? Wouldn't Paleo be healthier, as long as you don't overdo the carbs of course?

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:45 pm

You don't have to eat a keto diet for this to work, I eat around 600+ g of carbs a day and getting good results, if you ask me. I would post a pic but man, my camera is straight upcrap, ill wait until the result is even clearer then post.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next