Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 2:57 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

+48
Terry1133
LawOfThelema
ninjishal
YARO
CampOfDavid
RAptor
froyd
focuspoint
Hotspur
bagofdeen
headcase
Growdamnit
MovieJunkie89
cdto2012
UzumakiNaruto
fred
runnerup
CausticSymmetry
Maines
tooyoungforthis
Ronald84
longhair31
H4ir
alphadelta
VikingJL
Jrli80
calvicie
AgapeBerry
Elessar
iuyyighghghgkh
Changexpert
Hole
bayman
bov51
magic_gro
SonofOdin
australian
MikeGore
sizzlinghairs
johndoe1225
Sage 1
Biffy
ElmoSuper8
hairderp
Xenon
ANewHope
sanderson
52 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 14 Empty Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  RAptor Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:20 am

Sage 1 wrote:My tiny white hairs becomes terminal, and it almost feels like there actually is hope for everyone.
I´m even crazy thinking that the right nutrients gives vellus hair growth, and dead hair follicles is a myth.

Sage, did you ever posted a comparison pic with buzzed hair? Do you know if anyone else had results from the treatment? Cheers
RAptor
RAptor

http://www.echolocationweb.com

Back to top Go down

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 14 Empty Where is Swiss?

Post  CampOfDavid Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:19 am

Has anyone seen anything from Swiss recently or heard anything about him recently?
If not, why do you guys think that may be?

CampOfDavid
CampOfDavid

Back to top Go down

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 14 Empty Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  YARO Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:31 pm

I have heard that he is very active on PHG forum right now and has always been, someone on another forum said a few days ago that he was fed up with all the commotion and just stopped posting anything outside of PHG. The person also added that he is still growing his entire hairline but don't quote me on that.

YARO

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotspur Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:47 pm

CampOfDavid wrote:Has anyone seen anything from Swiss recently or heard anything about him recently?

Unless I'm mistaken Swiss originally said he'd update his blog every 2 weeks. Given that he hasn't posted fresh pictures for almost 6 months, it's only natural to assume he's plateaued or digressed.

It's a shame. I, and many others, wanted to try his approach. We can't do that while these questions hang in the air. In the meantime I have great appreciation to Swiss for sharing his insights and progress.

Let's hope he posts something, positive or negative, later this year.

Hotspur

Back to top Go down

Post  AgapeBerry Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:36 pm

Hotspur wrote:
CampOfDavid wrote:Has anyone seen anything from Swiss recently or heard anything about him recently?

Unless I'm mistaken Swiss originally said he'd update his blog every 2 weeks. Given that he hasn't posted fresh pictures for almost 6 months, it's only natural to assume he's plateaued or digressed.

It's a shame. I, and many others, wanted to try his approach. We can't do that while these questions hang in the air. In the meantime I have great appreciation to Swiss for sharing his insights and progress.

Let's hope he posts something, positive or negative, later this year.

Guys, not 10 posts ago I JUST said what Swiss is up to. He is not gone, he's very active on PHG and claims he's still regrowing. He has stopped updating pics mostly because he wants the regrowth to be dramatic enough that there are no skeptics left when he gets around to it next. You wouldn't believe how many people called bullshit on what plainly looks like regrowth to me and the majority of people. Also good pics are hard to take, which any of you who have tried to take pics for other people can attest to.

And finally, again, I won't explain this again, please ask yourself why someone with a demanding full time job and many side projects want to keep devoting their time to posting updates and answering questions of all the time. He's gotten the majority of the questions out of the way on the ask.fm, no need to repeat. He did that for a good 3 months solid, extremely generous if you ask me. The info is all there and he is still on his protocol. End of story.

AgapeBerry

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjishal Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:14 am

toolsmakingtools,
He didn't update his website for a long time. I'm interested in the "possible future treatments" section. I wish I could see what's being posted in this PHG forum, but can you tell me if they are talking about any new natural treatment that is not listed in his website? I see the reason why they don't let anyone go in that forum, but they could at least put some topics public when it's not about buying something or other private stuff. By the way, if anyone could invite me please PM me.

ninjishal

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotspur Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:37 am

toolsmakingtools wrote:End of story.

Forum members can apply common sense and form their own opinions.

Most are not members of this PHG forum. We just knew that Swiss said he'd regularly update his website. He hasn't. Naturally people speculate. We hope he returns with good news and we all appreciate his efforts.

Remember his results came in the shadow JD Moyer's promotion of Detumescence Therapy. That was a thankless misadventure for many forum members here. A dose of cynicism is healthy in this community.

Hotspur

Back to top Go down

Post  AgapeBerry Mon May 02, 2016 10:51 am

Hotspur wrote:

Most are not members of this PHG forum. We just knew that Swiss said he'd regularly update his website. He hasn't. Naturally people speculate. We hope he returns with good news and we all appreciate his efforts.

Remember his results came in the shadow JD Moyer's promotion of Detumescence Therapy. That was a thankless misadventure for many forum members here. A dose of cynicism is healthy in this community.

Fair point, it just seemed like people were posting on this thread without reading through it.

And I need to rectify a past statement I made. I said swiss was taking 10mg of dut, turns out that was a joke. He is taking dut but a normal amount - don't know exact.

AgapeBerry

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Tue May 03, 2016 3:35 pm

toolsmakingtools wrote:
Hotspur wrote:

Fair point, it just seemed like people were posting on this thread without reading through it.

And I need to rectify a past statement I made. I said swiss was taking 10mg of dut, turns out that was a joke. He is taking dut but a normal amount - don't know exact.

but the dut isnt the one recovering his hair line. he was on dut for years, and his density stabilized, but only the castor oil + prostaglandins + setipiprant + dermarolling was able to recover his hair line.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  Terry1133 Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:03 am

Have u guys bought SETI or PGE2? If yes, where are u buying from? This protocol seems to be the successful formula for hair loss.

Please help. I want to buy both of them- SETI & PGE2.

Terry1133

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:16 pm

Terry1133 wrote:Have u guys bought SETI or PGE2? If yes, where are u buying from? This protocol seems to be the successful formula for hair loss.

Hit up clearvision at hairlosstalk forum, he has seti for sale. He has a pge2 GB going right now, dunno if he has a slot open. I'm on his pge2 gb right now. There's also another guy from Canada that is about to do another groupbuy for seti that is going to be very cheap.

Hit me up on pm if you have anymore questions.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:14 pm

bov51 wrote:
Terry1133 wrote:Have u guys bought SETI or PGE2? If yes, where are u buying from? This protocol seems to be the successful formula for hair loss.

Hit up clearvision at hairlosstalk forum, he has seti for sale. He has a pge2 GB going right now, dunno if he has a slot open.  I'm on his pge2 gb right now. There's also another guy from Canada that is about to do another groupbuy for seti that is going to be very cheap.

How's your progress so far?
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:13 am

Xenon wrote:
bov51 wrote:

Hit up clearvision at hairlosstalk forum, he has seti for sale. He has a pge2 GB going right now, dunno if he has a slot open.  I'm on his pge2 gb right now. There's also another guy from Canada that is about to do another groupbuy for seti that is going to be very cheap.

here, its going really slow but I started pge2 like a month ago and recently boost up my dosage(pge2) so hopefully it speed up the progress.

https://1429823865.rsc.cdn77.org/uploads/monthly_2016_08/Untitled.jpg.a0ad4f30a77ce1b9bb89bdc7e189aaf8.jpg

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:17 am

bov51 wrote:
Xenon wrote:
bov51 wrote:

here, its going really slow but I started pge2 like a month ago and recently boost up my dosage(pge2) so hopefully it speed up the progress.

https://1429823865.rsc.cdn77.org/uploads/monthly_2016_08/Untitled.jpg.a0ad4f30a77ce1b9bb89bdc7e189aaf8.jpg

Oh well, it looks like pretty decent progress to me, bov. At least it's not a sporadic hair here and there every 5 months or so.

Best of luck, and keep us updated.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:21 am

Xenon wrote:
bov51 wrote:
Xenon wrote:
bov51 wrote:

Oh well, it looks like pretty decent progress to me, bov. At least it's not a sporadic hair here and there every 5 months or so.

Best of luck, and keep us updated.

Thnx, I will. Smile

bov51

Back to top Go down

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 14 Empty PGE2

Post  CampOfDavid Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:37 am

Is there any natural way to get PGE2 (topically) naturally other than Castor Oil?

CampOfDavid
CampOfDavid

Back to top Go down

Post  jadegreg Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:20 pm

CampOfDavid wrote:Is there any natural way to get PGE2 (topically) naturally other than Castor Oil?

I presume you mean stimulate PGE2 production, rather than contain PGE2? Checkout Pubmed and do a search on Prostaglandin E2 upregulation/stimulation/expression/production/agonists etc etc. Off the top of my head, cinnamon bark extract, panax ginseng and rosemary extract oil, are thought to increase PGE2 as well, though they probably do it indirectly, rather than directly at the PGE2 receptors, like ricinoleic acid in castor oil. Similarly, I beleive some of the high oleic food oils appear to upregulate PGE2 i.e. camellia/tea oil, but if one was to use those it would have to be used with a penetrating agent, or be capable of penetrating the epidermis.......

Hope that helps

Greg

jadegreg

Back to top Go down

Post  DrSteveBrule Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:23 am

bov51 wrote:
Xenon wrote:
bov51 wrote:

Hi, can you explain your procotol? For your health.
DrSteveBrule
DrSteveBrule

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:07 pm

DrSteveBrule wrote:
bov51 wrote:
Xenon wrote:
bov51 wrote:

Hi, can you explain your procotol? For your health.

pge2( dont know the dosage, prolly 600 mcg)
5% seti in neogenic stemox
dermarolerl once a week + 10 mg licl
castor oil orally 1ml
Adenogen once a day

Going to start using castor oil topically again soon and maybe vpa

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  spawnben Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:55 pm

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3319975/ Evil or Very Mad

spawnben

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:18 am

I remember a while back this thread was the most exciting thing ever. Whatever happened to it? Did it work out for everyone?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotspur Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:13 am

MikeGore wrote:I remember a while back this thread was the most exciting thing ever. Whatever happened to it? Did it work out for everyone?

Lol. '2016. The Year Of The Cure ...'.

I remember 2015-16 well. During this time I read about SwissTemples, Detumescence Therapy, Brotzu and Yeditepe University's 'ReBoost'. I felt sure that by 2018 at least one of them would emerge as a legitimate treatment.

The only thing that's emerged since then is my receding hairline. On the other hand, my views on the cause of hair-loss have evolved. Today I see mechanical tension as playing a significant role in hair-loss. PGD2, DHT, etc are secondary.

In reality SwissTemples likely had short term success before his hope and hair departed. Rob at Perfect Hair Health recently revealed he doesn't think Choi's DT study is credible. ReBoost is a joke and Brotzu may be released in October ...

... But that's not looking promising at this stage.  

On the upside there are two treatments now in Phase III and FUE transplants are better (and cheaper) by the year. At this stage I think there will be legitimate treatments by 2020. Well, I hope so.

Hotspur

Back to top Go down

Post  Rudiger Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:00 am

Did Swisstemples end up losing his hair or plateauing? Curious as to why he wouldn't have continued to post pics of his progress.

I'm still skeptical that PGE2 is the only way to regrowth, mostly because it's so closely tied to inflammation but maybe I just can't handle the truth.

Rudiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14