Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 10 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 10 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 10 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 10 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 10 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

+48
Terry1133
LawOfThelema
ninjishal
YARO
CampOfDavid
RAptor
froyd
focuspoint
Hotspur
bagofdeen
headcase
Growdamnit
MovieJunkie89
cdto2012
UzumakiNaruto
fred
runnerup
CausticSymmetry
Maines
tooyoungforthis
Ronald84
longhair31
H4ir
alphadelta
VikingJL
Jrli80
calvicie
AgapeBerry
Elessar
iuyyighghghgkh
Changexpert
Hole
bayman
bov51
magic_gro
SonofOdin
australian
MikeGore
sizzlinghairs
johndoe1225
Sage 1
Biffy
ElmoSuper8
hairderp
Xenon
ANewHope
sanderson
52 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 10 Empty Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  bov51 Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:53 am

MikeGore wrote:
bogv51 wrote:
MikeGore wrote:Which one is the PGe2? Is that the Lithium Chloride?

huh? pge2 is pge2

Well, yeah, like mentioned below, I guess that's the castor oil. I've got the castor oil. That's quite easy to find I'm sure.

Do we need to be using it with the DMSO though for this PGe2?

Castor oil is fake pge2

bov51

Back to top Go down

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 10 Empty Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  bov51 Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:58 am

magic_gro wrote:
MikeGore wrote:
bogv51 wrote:

huh? pge2 is pge2

Well, yeah, like mentioned below, I guess that's the castor oil. I've got the castor oil. That's quite easy to find I'm sure.

If you want decent absorption, yes. You need to dilute it to lower its viscosity.

I am diluting it either the same way as Swiss (30/70 DMSO/Castor) or my own way.

I use Swiss's combo for anywhere between 30m and 4h.

I use my own combo overnight.

My own combo is as follows:

1. add 2ml Polysorbate 80, which is within 1 HLB from castor oil
  2. add 20ml Castor Oil (29%)
  3. SPIN SPIN SPIN until all of the oil phase is hopefully homogeneous SPIN SPIN SPIN
  4. add 30ml Lavender Essential Oil (43.5%)
  5. add 4ml Rosemary Essential Oil (5.8%)
  6. add 4ml Lemon/Orange/Grapefruit Essential Oil (grapefruit is the one with the most Limonene content)
  7. add 2ml Peppermint Essential Oil (2.9%)
  8. add 7ml DMSO (10.1%)
  9. SPIN SPIN SPIN until all is hopefully homogeneous SPIN SPIN SPIN
  10. store in a dark cool place

To get it at 70/30, do I just go with 70ml of castor oil and 30 ml of dmso? I'm probably totally wrong on this lol

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:26 pm

bogv51 wrote:To get it at 70/30, do I just go with 70ml of castor oil and 30 ml of dmso? I'm probably totally wrong on this lol

yes, 70ml and 30ml. But you can see for yourself what viscosity you like the most and how much irritation you are ready to take from DMSO.
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  AgapeBerry Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:35 pm

bogv51 wrote:
magic_gro wrote:
MikeGore wrote:
bogv51 wrote:

huh? pge2 is pge2

If you want decent absorption, yes. You need to dilute it to lower its viscosity.

I am diluting it either the same way as Swiss (30/70 DMSO/Castor) or my own way.

3. SPIN SPIN SPIN until all of the oil phase is hopefully homogeneous SPIN SPIN SPIN
  6. add 4ml Lemon/Orange/Grapefruit Essential Oil (grapefruit is the one with the most Limonene content)
  8. add 7ml DMSO (10.1%)

To get it at 70/30, do I just go with 70ml of castor oil and 30 ml of dmso? I'm probably totally wrong on this lol

Please be careful with DSMO. Get the >99.9% purity and handle it carefully. It's a powerful solvent and very good at carrying things into your bloodstream, so ANYTHING else that gets mixed into it or is already present in it will go into you. 70/30 is a ratio, it could be 14ml of castor and 6ml of dsmo.

Everyone needs to understand that this regimen is experimental and your safety is not guaranteed. Research what you're putting into your body and learn the risks and safety precautions to take. Swiss isn't explaining every little thing he's doing here.

AgapeBerry

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:47 am

toolsmakingtools wrote:
bogv51 wrote:
magic_gro wrote:
MikeGore wrote:
bogv51 wrote:

huh? pge2 is pge2

8. add 7ml DMSO (10.1%)

Please be careful with DSMO. Get the >99.9% purity and handle it carefully. It's a powerful solvent and very good at carrying things into your bloodstream, so ANYTHING else that gets mixed into it or is already present in it will go into you. 70/30 is a ratio, it could be 14ml of castor and 6ml of dsmo.

Everyone needs to understand that this regimen is experimental and your safety is not guaranteed. Research what you're putting into your body and learn the risks and safety precautions to take. Swiss isn't explaining every little thing he's doing here.

Yea, dmso is not something you want to take lightly. Anyone that is using dmso, make sure you clean the surface thoroughly before you apply it. Do not use a plastic dropper or have it in a plastic bottle. Be careful guys.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:37 am

bogv51 wrote:Please be careful with DSMO. Get the >99.9% purity and handle it carefully. It's a powerful solvent and very good at carrying things into your bloodstream, so ANYTHING else that gets mixed into it or is already present in it will go into you. 70/30 is a ratio, it could be 14ml of castor and 6ml of dsmo.

Yea, dmso is not something you want to take lightly. Anyone that is using dmso, make sure you clean the surface thoroughly before you apply it. Do not use a plastic dropper or have it in a plastic bottle. Be careful guys.[/quote]

Agreed. I thought it goes without saying, since on this forum and all over the web there are plenty of warnings on how to handle it. And that's the main reason why I tried to use less DMSO. My real goal was to use less than 2%, but I wasn't able to thin the Castor Oil enough that way. Can you please try other formulas and report back? Perhaps just 2% DMSO, just 20% castor Oil and 18% extra lavender EO, for a total of 61.5% Lavender EO? Please let us know. This is all trial and error.
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:59 am

This is why I'm inclined to skip the DMSO. Because of its dangers. Isn't it better to just use dermaroller device prior to using castor oil or lithium chloride etc to increase permeability. Do we really need the DMSO?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:00 am

MikeGore wrote:This is why I'm inclined to skip the DMSO. Because of its dangers. Isn't it better to just use dermaroller device prior to using castor oil or lithium chloride etc to increase permeability. Do we really need the DMSO?

You can also try 10% CastorOil 90% 190-proof Grain Alcohol.
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:24 pm

MikeGore wrote:This is why I'm inclined to skip the DMSO. Because of its dangers. Isn't it better to just use dermaroller device prior to using castor oil or lithium chloride etc to increase permeability. Do we really need the DMSO?

Swiss said not to use castor oil after dermaroller, don't know the reason why tho

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  AgapeBerry Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:26 pm

New updates on the ask.fm and blog. Really don't wanna get let down by this method, but even if I don't get results I'm still excited for other people who are getting them. At least means another step closer for me probably.

AgapeBerry

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:36 pm

According to this link, the cause of progenitor stem cells(wnt/cd 4/CD200) and degeneration is DKK1.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2817005/?tool=pubmed

calcium L-threonate might be able to tackle dickkopf-1 (Dkk-1)
https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t4942-preventable-effect-of-l-threonate-an-ascorbate-metabolite-on-androgen-driven-balding-via-repression-of-dihydrotestosterone-induced-dickkopf-1-expression-in-human-hair-dermal-papilla-cells

Also could valerian root be a good alternative for vpa?

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  AgapeBerry Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:02 am

magic_gro wrote:
MikeGore wrote:
bogv51 wrote:

huh? pge2 is pge2

8. add 7ml DMSO (10.1%)

Hey magic_gro, is the "SPIN SPIN SPIN" a magnetic stirrer? And are you sure you meant 10/90 castor oil to ethanol? That seems pretty high. As my hair grows out a little the oil's viscosity makes it tough to get it on my scalp, even though it's still buzz-length. I'd prefer mixing ethanol but if I had to do 10/90 to get a decent reduction in viscosity I'm not sure if I'd want to leave all that alcohol on my scalp overnight (which is easiest for me to apply it as I don't really have time during the day).

Also, why Polysorbate 80? As it's insoluble in oils.

Another thing I'm curious about, I wonder if it's okay to leave a showercap on your head overnight. It effectively prevents the scalp from breathing, which probably isn't good... but how bad is it on a nightly basis...

AgapeBerry

Back to top Go down

Post  Maines Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:43 am

magic_gro wrote:
MikeGore wrote:
bogv51 wrote:

huh? pge2 is pge2

8. add 7ml DMSO (10.1%)

how important is the DMSO in that topical? also why do you use DMSO instead of alcohol? how effective do you think would that topical be without DMSO or Alocohl? whats the Polysorbate doing? sorry im a newbie to these things but I'd really like to know!

Maines

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:10 pm

whos on the protocol right now? Im just using castor oil orally and topically right now, until I get seti, that's when I will start the protocol.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:40 am

I have the derminator, haven't tried it yet, but terrified of using it. Will this thing hurt, will it bleed? I have work tomorrow, so I don't want to do something stupid and show up with a scar on my forehead like an idiot.

What setting should I do this on? I've bled ridiculously before with a simple handheld 0.5 mm dermaroller. I mean if there is a need to like using anesthetizing cream or something to numb the area, that should have been stated in its manual and in this thread with capital letters, because it is serious. The device looks like something meant for skin clinicians to use.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:53 am

based off his own theory,

http://swisstemples.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/my-theories.html

simply not eating any omega 6 would stop pgd2

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  runnerup Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:05 am

MikeGore wrote:I have the derminator, haven't tried it yet, but terrified of using it. Will this thing hurt, will it bleed? I have work tomorrow, so I don't want to do something stupid and show up with a scar on my forehead like an idiot.

I use the Derminator when I have the next day off. I bleed a little with the 1.5 mm setting on medium speed above the hairline, but below the hairline and by the temples I bleed a bit more and the red dots stick around for the next day. The biggest draw for the Derminator was pain; and it is a lot less painful than dermarollers or dermastamps. Something about not having to mechanically plunge the needles into your own skin relieves a lot of the tension that would build up as I needled. If you're only doing .5 mm above your hairline, I'd expect almost no pain done at the medium speed.

runnerup

Back to top Go down

Post  AgapeBerry Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:43 pm

I've started recently:

- 1g sulphasalazine (500mg morning and night)
- 1.5-2ml oral castor oil
- topical castor oil (while I sleep)
- dermastamping (weekly)
- topical lithium chloride (weekly)
- irregularly try to sunburn my scalp...

Buzzed my head a few weeks ago, can't imagine doing the topicals otherwise. Next addition will probably be stemoxy cuz it's easy to get, just a bit more expensive than I'd like. You guys know you shouldn't dermaneedle more than once a week right? It may even be better to do it every two weeks.

My hair has darkened (notably my eyebrows) and body hair has grown longer, along with increased beard growth which I wanted anyway. I didn't have much body hair to begin with so I doubt I'll feel the need to remove any. No other side effects to report, might be leaking urine a bit. Like not quite being able to pee all of it out, unsure if related to sulpha or what, if not then sry for tmi Smile

@MikeGore As swiss says, dermaneedling your scalp sucks, but not as bad as hairloss. Make your choice. And there is a guide on dermaneedling provided by VaughterWellness, along with all the info on swiss's ask.fm. You should read both -

http://dermaroller.owndoc.com/dermaroller-instructions.pdf

https://m.ask.fm/swisstemples

AgapeBerry

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:05 am

iuyyighghghgkh:
"based off his own theory,

http://swisstemples.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/my-theories.html

simply not eating any omega 6 would stop pgd2"

I cannot find how you deducted that stopping eating omega 6 would help in anyway....at least not from that web page

to all: is boswellia a good natural alternative to using sulphasalazine?

fred

Back to top Go down

Post  UzumakiNaruto Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:38 pm

Hi, where do we find PGE2? will it regrow all my hair? how much does it costs? thanks in advance!

UzumakiNaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:23 am

How is the derminator cleaned?

I am looking at the instructions but either I am stupid or the instructions assuming to much on part of the reader.

From http://derminator.owndoc.com/Derminator-instructions.pdf:
Remove the needle cartridge.

Remove the reciprocating magnet by either smashing the hand unit down against the palm of the hand or by inserting a narrow steel rod (such as a small screwdriver) into the motor until it connects with the magnet, then pull it out. Clean the magnet. Do not put it in hot water and do not autoclave it. Make sure the magnet is dry before placing it back. With the magnet taken out, take a cotton swab (“Q-tips”), dip it into water with a little dishwashing liquid or disinfecting alcohol and clean the inside of the motor with it. Do not spray into the motor and do not submerge it into water because there is a small chance that this will affect sensor accuracy when water enters the internals (there is an internal hole inside the tube). Dry the inside of the motor with an unused cotton swab. Make sure the inside of the motor is totally dry and does not have remaining cotton or tissue paper when you put the magnet back. We do not yet offer needle cartridges with a blood barrier membrane because the barrier acts as a very low quality spring and would impair accuracy

First of all I don't see the reason to open the machine. What machine?!! What is autoclave and how the heck should I remove it? Am I suppose to separate the needles from the needle holder? I need diagrams lol

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  australian Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:59 pm

Do you guys think there would be any benefit in just using castor oil topically and internally by itself?
australian
australian

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:56 pm

Hi guys,   I am a serious supporter of needling. I actually am the "free indeed" poster of 2004 that documented with photos the introduction of needling. Dermarolling was around in those days,  but I introduced the deeper needling syringe freehand method.  My growth was quick and without increased shed.
   Unfortunately it was an adaption of mesotherapy that I developed, and this included minoxidil .  I was unclear how much of the progess was based on my first try with minox. I was not going to continue  with the minox. Told the followers to follow the dermaroller threads, and decided to get a second hair transplant instead.  
     Well years later I have still not gotten the second transplant, and have not bothered with slow reaction treatments or forums. It was a real surprise that needling really took off and built a supporting industry behind it.
     Recently I stumbled across  the study on detumescence massage therapy. That was all I needed to hear ... massage is good for the scalp and regrowth. I noticed that the soreness caused by a deep massage felt very much like needling post soreness. So I developed an advanced method of deep massage and enzyme deep exfoliation. I post about it starting on page 4 of  thread    "detumescence really works."
  I had also just done a 13 day juice fast.  The  regrowth results were amazing to me. No shed and across my entire original hairline the micro hairs were lengthening. So now I am about a month into the treatment and the photographs document the progress. The new hairs have established a steady growth.
  I do think that this growth is even faster than needling with minox for me. I think the reason is that massage stimulates deeper and allows veins to bulge when treated. Also the even below the skin is worked for deep blood flow.  Anyhow I certainly  welcome any needlers and dermarollers to join the conversation or combine treatments.
As a side note I see many are using a lot of topicals. I am using tea tree to treat demodex mites, and cinnamon oil to stimulate blood rush/flow. Jojoba or olive to soften.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:45 pm

This was the lithium chloride I ordered http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lithium-I-chloride-99-0-Analytical-Reagent-ACS-30g-/281753036608?hash=item4199ca2740

Not sure what to do with it though since it looks like powder. Am suppose to powder myself?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:13 pm

MikeGore wrote:This was the lithium chloride I ordered http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lithium-I-chloride-99-0-Analytical-Reagent-ACS-30g-/281753036608?hash=item4199ca2740

Not sure what to do with it though since it looks like powder. Am suppose to powder myself?

Yes, 10 mg per temple. It should be right after rolling when the scalp is wet from all the blood.

swisstemple just updated his pic, if anyone want to check it out

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next