Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 30 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

+86
bh1546
Oker
BobbyPin
akrepkral06
hairtodaygonetomorrow
abetz85
MMarc
helpmyhair1
blueman99
splohocky
uznemirex
Amin80
waitingforit
Mastery
keepitsimple
CauseAndEffect
jimmythekidd
Radicalfight
Maxx
Turgius
Ilija
moviaa
Hotspur
lewclark89
Gitman
DevilHands
newuser
Schitz Popinov
Ronald84
Paradox
long hair
DynamoJohn
dokuldudokulecek
Xenon
john3333
spawnben
jadegreg
fab13
Grub
vg
cdto2012
LawOfThelema
Revan
CampOfDavid
MovieJunkie89
Joey Ramone
mak123
archy141
hairmaniac
aleks1
lookalike
longhair31
ninjishal
Mexco
AgapeBerry
Dudard
australian
RAptor
rahul 8780
bayman
PotentPotential
Duketronix
zarathustra
Crusher
MilBA
Columbo
tooyoungforthis
SuperMechanioventraliosis
Billa
Slimnuts
bov51
Hole
johndoe1225
sizzlinghairs
invinoveritas
desmadre1
shaftless
Growdamnit
Maines
goten574
Alexis A
Balthier
Organism
Faither
Sage 1
90 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 30 Empty Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  lewclark89 Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:23 am

So does the green tea do anything at all then? And if I couldnt get rosemary and just kept on with corriander and green tea you dont think i'd have relapse?

lewclark89

Back to top Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 30 Empty Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  johndoe1225 Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:07 am

I'm wondering if I should add a few tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to this mixture since I use it so often, so it balances the ph of my scalp and doesn't upset it?

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:10 pm

John, i use rye flour as a shampoo now, whose ph is exactly the same as your hair. Best my hair has been and felt in ages. Just my 2 cents.

lewclark89

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:33 am

Thanks, I would use something like that but I already do ACV rinses after I shower for ph balancing, but I'm wondering if I should add some ACV into my normal topical (Sage's mixture) since I use it many times throughout the day, just to be safe.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:25 am

Sage 1 wrote:
lewclark89 wrote:Wow sage! major improvement! Have you had any of the new hairs shed out since you started? I hear this is often part of the growth proces, new hairs come in then fall out and then grow back in again. How long since you started?

Just to clarify, you state the the green tea is in effect doing nothing, that it is the corriander etc that is making the difference? But I thought you had success originally with the coconut oil, green tea etc topical and this didnt include the corriander.

Would mixing just green tea and coriander work on it's own? If i couldn't get rosemary or oregano for instance. And does the type of green tea really matter? I'm using Pukka Matcha Green tea at the moment but it's hard to get some places and is much more expensive. Would Tulsi green tea be an ok substitute?

Lewis

Look at my first post in this thread, and yeas coriander was included all the way.
After all my trials the green tea alone is not effective along with all the oils for example.

What grows under our feet has always been the key, and everything else is just marketing by obvious reasons.
So your Tulsi green tea is just fine or any other for that matter.

I ditched the oils like you suggested.  

My new mixture is coriander leaves, green tea and a bit of water.  I grind them together with mortar and pestle and apply the paste between my hair.  It's much harder to do when my hair gets long because the paste clumps fall off. I use a shower cap and leave it in.

newuser

Back to top Go down

Post  moviaa Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:59 am

newuser wrote:

My new mixture is coriander leaves, green tea and a bit of water.  I grind them together with mortar and pestle and apply the paste between my hair.  It's much harder to do when my hair gets long because the paste clumps fall off. I use a shower cap and leave it in.

I got the information that essential oils do not contain any nutrition.
So once, my oils are finished, I will stop using these as well. The only oil I might use is a Coriander Oil that is extracted using pressing instead.

moviaa

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:59 am

moviaa wrote:
newuser wrote:

I got the information that essential oils do not contain any nutrition.
So once, my oils are finished, I will stop using these as well. The only oil I might use is a Coriander Oil that is extracted using pressing instead.

What mixture are you using? Any improvement?

newuser

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:39 am

lewclark89 wrote:there've been a couple for a while that came through from the start with the little ones, the other's haven't turned terminal yet, though they're getting longer and there's more of them. Early days, of course it's always hard to tell what's happening when you're looking at your hair line but as it stands there's two or three dark hairs about 2cm in length and lots of little ones about 1-1.5cm i guess in length. Hope that's answered your question.

It is common enough to see a few early responder terminal hairs somewhat magically appear and lengthen.  I had it happen and a few others with DT-CPR.  The majority of the hairs thicken in diameter then lengthen slower.

Anyhow a good sign of a working treatment,  so nice to see long awaited and worked for success.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:05 pm

So you think these littler hairs are just gonna take a while to really come through properly then? Hard to tell how fast they're growing really, one side of my widows peak area seems more packed with them than the other. Some days you feel great about the progress, other days (like today) i feel like im not seeing enough improvement. Going to keep up with it though as this is the most success i've found on anything. However i could do with seeing something more happening on my hairline. Shedding definitely less now though so maybe that's a good sign.

lewclark89

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:05 pm

lewclark89 wrote:So you think these littler hairs are just gonna take a while to really come through properly then? Hard to tell how fast they're growing really, one side of my widows peak area seems more packed with them than the other. Some days you feel great about the progress, other days (like today) i feel like im not seeing enough improvement. Going to keep up with it though as this is the most success i've found on anything. However i could do with seeing something more happening on my hairline. Shedding definitely less now though so maybe that's a good sign.

Glad to see you at least have little hairs growing.  I don't have any regrowth so far and it's been a month.  What's you latest topical?

newuser

Back to top Go down

Post  moviaa Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:50 pm

newuser wrote:

What mixture are you using? Any improvement?

I'm using a lot of things right now; fresh coriander, fresh marjoram and fresh rosemary grinded down in a pestle adding some water.
Then I add coconut oil, rosemary oil (essential oil), marjoram oil (essential oil), coriander oil (pressed seed oil), nestle powder, green tea powder, chlorella powder. This will give me a paste that I apply on my scalp every evening.

I will soon remove the 2 essential oils.
I was also thinking of making another mixture of only fresh coriander, marjoram and rosemary with water to be used every morning (I hope I can go to the office with that on).

I have only used this for 3 weeks soon, so can't really say anything abt it yet.

moviaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Turgius Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:12 am

Well been about a month. Not sure if I'm seeing results since my scalp has been covered with 2 to 3 centimeter vellus hairs that still form my original hair line (very diffuse thinning all across the hairline and temple). Still using a coffee grinder to grind up the 3 herbs and 2 packets of green tea before mixing with the water, straining, then soaking the scalp and messaging in and leaving to dry. Not washing it out as I see no reason to as I can just brush any solid parts out later. Thinking that maybe the emu is a major contributor given studies about it reactivating dormant follicles (though I saw no results when using it with minox, derma rolling, and fin when I tried that combo for a year with no noticeable gain and just more rapid loss before abandoning). Ordered a slow juicer and will attempt a 30 day green juice fast to detox and see if that does anything to help.
Turgius
Turgius

Back to top Go down

Post  Schitz Popinov Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:19 am

I think I may be switching over to the powder version of the ingredients.  

Everything I've been reading continues to indicate that water within the live plant leaves is the only difference and we're already adding that anyways.  If the plant was dehydrated at the right temperatures - it should preserve all the vital nutrients, not to mention it will be even more concentrated.

Btw - my 1.5mm and 0.5mm dermarollers are finally here.  This is about to get real interesting!

Schitz Popinov

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:21 pm

lewclark89 wrote:So you think these littler hairs are just gonna take a while to really come through properly then? Hard to tell how fast they're growing really, one side of my widows peak area seems more packed with them than the other. Some days you feel great about the progress, other days (like today) i feel like im not seeing enough improvement. Going to keep up with it though as this is the most success i've found on anything. However i could do with seeing something more happening on my hairline. Shedding definitely less now though so maybe that's a good sign.

For me, the typical process is a few (maybe 10) fast responding full diameter hairs in the first few months. After it has taken me over a year to see all of the vellus hairs thicken and lengthen. Along the borderlines of the hairline thicken fastest, but are also a bit hard to keep track of, but it is like a reversal time series of the loss progress. People are all different, Sage1 had super fast regrow it seems in some areas.

As for powder vs fresh, I think they are not the same. The enzymes are likely not as active dried, and depending on the drying method, many vitamins and organic compounds can be compromised. Even dried at low temperatures, this is a lengthy time period leading to oxidative damage, especially if preground. Only freeze drying might be viable, but probably expensive.

The green tea provides caffeine and other key properties, I would consider it very important to this process.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Schitz Popinov Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:56 am

cdto2012 wrote:
As for powder vs fresh,  I think they are not the same. The enzymes are likely not as active dried, and depending on the drying method, many vitamins and organic compounds can be compromised. Even dried at low temperatures, this is a lengthy time period leading to oxidative damage, especially if preground. Only freeze drying might be viable, but probably expensive.

The green tea provides caffeine and other key properties,  I would consider it very important to this process.

Couldn't we simply add in another supplement for oxidation to fight free radicals like the plants' enzymes?

I only ask these questions in an attempt to streamline a process that can be a bit time consuming for those of us on-the-go all the time.

Schitz Popinov

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:37 pm

From my experience I think the green tea is the most active component with the caffeine. I used coffee for a few months and due to the smell, only applied the water concentrate once a day. Now that I am back to the green tea concentrate, I see the improvement as I apply it about 5 times a day.

So for streamlined process I would use powders at times, the fresh when you can. Mostly I would apply with fingers the green tea water concentrate a few time a day.

If you want to keep the fresh paste lasting longer you could try some lemon juice or viamin C ascorbic acid powder as a preservative. I often add the vitamin C to the green tea, as vitamin C is great for the skin and regrow also.

As for enzymes, I have written many times about the benefits of an intensive enzyme treatment and how great it is. For the enzyme treatment , easiest is meat tenderizer with honey mix. The active ingredients are papain and bromelain . Leave this paste on for 3 hours once a week, until you no longer see small caps form a day after. This only targets the dead skin for removal.

For vitamins, perhaps something like a barley grass powder or spirulina mix paste if the original ingredients were not handy. Basically a green supplement powder mix as a paste. Note that the original Sage1 ingredients do have special properties. I only use the green tea with the DT-CPR to stick with the original experiment, but the methods could be combined.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:11 am

Hey cd

I'm trying very hard to reduce my caffeine intake, does topical application have much impact on that by absorption through the skin?

Also about adding vitamin C to the topicals, I've been wanting to do that for awhile.  Maybe to start I could try some sort of separate vitamin C topical right before I shower for maybe 10-20 minutes, could you recommend a starting percentage?  I know when you use it on your face it starts at 5% and ends at 20%.

And I'm definitely going to work topical chlorella in there somewhere.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:45 am

I really do not know about caffeine doses. I only use natural tea, and do not notice a rush.

As for Vitamin C as a preservative, less than one percent I think is common. For skin at 5% it becomes like an acid peel, or like vinegar. I do not think above 5% is needed, but there are commercial skin products out there that can be used as guides. I would only use about 1-2% as a nutrient that your skin can use if it wants.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:27 am

Thanks cd, that's good, I guess topical caffeine won't bother me then.  I'm definitely noticing caffeine withdrawal symptoms already such as increased thirst, exhaustion, etc., so that's good.

As for vitamin C for facial care, I read that 10% is the amount needed for collagen production, anything lower and it acts like an anti-oxidant, which is still good anyway.

Also, I read that you can't go too high with the concentration or it will be too acidic and not penetrate the skin well (or something like that), and will irritate it.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:49 am

Has anyone got any comments on itchy scalp with this topical? I don't think my current itchiness is caused by the topical as this has only recently come on (sunday). I'd been taking biotin for nearly 3 weeks when i noticed this. It's the only thing I've changed except not using shampoo and replacing with rye flour (which if anything has made my scalp feel tonnes better). Itchiness consistent with bump like inflammation. Any tips? I'm going to ditch the biotin tablets (10,000 mcg with zinc) for now and do an ACV rinse after. However I'm definitely seeing those little hairs clump up together now which is a great feeling, and aside from fears of shedding more recently I have to say I think my hair looks a lot healthier and generally thicker.

It may be of interest, im also using this regimen called the scalp exercise. Basically it involves moving the muscles on your scalp and a lot of people have apparently seen success with it. May be of interest, not here to prove or disprove it but he has lots of testimonials and it all feels pretty genuine: http://www.hairloss-reversible.com/my-approach-2/

Much love Lewis

lewclark89

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:46 pm

lewclark89 wrote:Has anyone got any comments on itchy scalp with this topical? I don't think my current itchiness is caused by the topical as this has only recently come on (sunday). I'd been taking biotin for nearly 3 weeks when i noticed this. It's the only thing I've changed except not using shampoo and replacing with rye flour (which if anything has made my scalp feel tonnes better). Itchiness consistent with bump like inflammation. Any tips? I'm going to ditch the biotin tablets (10,000 mcg with zinc) for now and do an ACV rinse after. However I'm definitely seeing those little hairs clump up together now which is a great feeling, and aside from fears of shedding more recently I have to say I think my hair looks a lot healthier and generally thicker.

It may be of interest, im also using this regimen called the scalp exercise. Basically it involves moving the muscles on your scalp and a lot of people have apparently seen success with it. May be of interest, not here to prove or disprove it but he has lots of testimonials and it all feels pretty genuine: http://www.hairloss-reversible.com/my-approach-2/

Much love Lewis

What is your current topical? I've been using green tea, corriander leaves and water for 6 weeks now and still no regrowth.

newuser

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:11 am

^ What about the rosemary?

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:30 am

johndoe1225 wrote:^ What about the rosemary?

I haven't been able to get hold of fresh rosemary plant.  I'm going to try this weekend.  If I can't get the plant then I will get seeds and plant them.  I'm assuming dried rosemary is useless.

Maybe my lack of progress is due to not using rosemary. Have you had regrowth with your topical?

newuser

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:40 am

Quiet easy to use a pipette for the liquid treatment, to make sure It covers the scalp area.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:45 am

Sage or anyone using this topical. Have you noticed any inflammation or itching at any one after you leave the topical on for some time without washing it out? It's like a raised bump that hurts or a sharp like sensation when it itches. It came on suddenly and I can't trace what might be causing it but it's giving me a hell of a lot of stress because I'd felt to be making progress. Want this constant hair anxiety to stop, it's ruined my confidence completely

lewclark89

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next