Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 35 EmptyYesterday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 35 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 35 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 35 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 35 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 35 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 35 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 35 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

+86
bh1546
Oker
BobbyPin
akrepkral06
hairtodaygonetomorrow
abetz85
MMarc
helpmyhair1
blueman99
splohocky
uznemirex
Amin80
waitingforit
Mastery
keepitsimple
CauseAndEffect
jimmythekidd
Radicalfight
Maxx
Turgius
Ilija
moviaa
Hotspur
lewclark89
Gitman
DevilHands
newuser
Schitz Popinov
Ronald84
Paradox
long hair
DynamoJohn
dokuldudokulecek
Xenon
john3333
spawnben
jadegreg
fab13
Grub
vg
cdto2012
LawOfThelema
Revan
CampOfDavid
MovieJunkie89
Joey Ramone
mak123
archy141
hairmaniac
aleks1
lookalike
longhair31
ninjishal
Mexco
AgapeBerry
Dudard
australian
RAptor
rahul 8780
bayman
PotentPotential
Duketronix
zarathustra
Crusher
MilBA
Columbo
tooyoungforthis
SuperMechanioventraliosis
Billa
Slimnuts
bov51
Hole
johndoe1225
sizzlinghairs
invinoveritas
desmadre1
shaftless
Growdamnit
Maines
goten574
Alexis A
Balthier
Organism
Faither
Sage 1
90 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 35 Empty Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  newuser Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:54 pm

CauseAndEffect wrote:This is working for me, long thick blonde hairs growing in behind my hairline.

Wow, seems to be working for everyone but me. What are the exact ingredients you're using? How do you prepare the topical?

newuser

Back to top Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 35 Empty how long are you doing this

Post  keepitsimple Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:36 pm

Well done how long are you on this topical

keepitsimple

Back to top Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 35 Empty Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  newuser Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:06 pm

20000 views!

newuser

Back to top Go down

Post  CauseAndEffect Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:06 am

newuser wrote:
CauseAndEffect wrote:This is working for me, long thick blonde hairs growing in behind my hairline.

Wow,  seems to be working for everyone but me.  What are the exact ingredients you're using? How do you prepare the topical?

fresh rosemary, coriander cilantro, green tea bag, 1 tsp coffee, 2 1000mg niacinamide capsules, 1 tsp dr bronners tea tree shampoo. i leave it on for about 30 min then wash my hair with ice cold water. its been about 3-4 weeks. my diet is also really clean. i plan on starting a heavy metal detox as soon as i quit smoking.

CauseAndEffect

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:42 am

CauseAndEffect wrote:
newuser wrote:

Wow,  seems to be working for everyone but me.  What are the exact ingredients you're using? How do you prepare the topical?

fresh rosemary, coriander cilantro, green tea bag, 1 tsp coffee, 2 1000mg niacinamide capsules, 1 tsp dr bronners tea tree shampoo. i leave it on for about 30 min then wash my hair with ice cold water. its been about 3-4 weeks. my diet is also really clean. i plan on starting a heavy metal detox as soon as i quit smoking.

Are you growing your own coriander plant and using that?

newuser

Back to top Go down

Post  CauseAndEffect Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:55 am

nah, getting it from a near by farmers market.

CauseAndEffect

Back to top Go down

Post  Schitz Popinov Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:18 am

CauseAndEffect wrote:
newuser wrote:

I'm pretty certain a major requirement of this protocol is to get your diet straightened out.

Still would love to see pics of anyone claiming results. I've been at it since Jan/Feb and see nothing.

Schitz Popinov

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:18 am

Right I have a question about shedding. Every few weeks I seem to have a shed that's more intense than my usual hair fall and it's depressing as fuck because pretty much every time I run my hands through my hair more come out. As a note I'm leaving the topical in my hair for a few days at a time...is this a bad idea with the residue potentially blocking pores etc? I do notice an itch after I do my actual hair wash which is about once weekly now rather than every three days as it was before. Sage what was your shedding like? Is this element of shedding to do with new hair growing in? Some of the shed hairs are tiny miniaturised looking ones and some normal size, some are the zigzag little things that look pathetic. Just need some hope, I think the hair is looking in pretty good shape generally but I can't help thinking if I'm shedding like this then things are going to get dire pretty quickly. Any tips welcome

lewclark89

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:40 am

At this moment I have a amazing amount of new small white hairs growing. (shaved my hair due to curiosity to 5 mm).
The amount of thick hairs has improved radically, and probably the shedding of the smaller ones is a cycle to generate thicker ones.

I just rub my scalp with fresh herbs, and from now and then fresh coconut milk to moisten my hair.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:00 am

lewclark89 wrote:Right I have a question about shedding. Every few weeks I seem to have a shed that's more intense than my usual hair fall and it's depressing as fuck because pretty much every time I run my hands through my hair more come out. As a note I'm leaving the topical in my hair for a few days at a time...is this a bad idea with the residue potentially blocking pores etc? I do notice an itch after I do my actual hair wash which is about once weekly now rather than every three days as it was before. Sage what was your shedding like? Is this element of shedding to do with new hair growing in? Some of the shed hairs are tiny miniaturised looking ones and some normal size, some are the zigzag little things that look pathetic. Just need some hope, I think the hair is looking in pretty good shape generally but I can't help thinking if I'm shedding like this then things are going to get dire pretty quickly. Any tips welcome

May I suggest if you have shedding this is likely related to a more systemic issue. Toxicity is one that springs to mind, and although I have not read all of the thread another that springs to mind is your diet? Sugar in particular and itching is not to be trusted.

You see the body is infinitely intelligent and an incredibly precise feedback machine. It is smarter than you, unless you dwell in the silence spaces between thoughts and allow your effortless actions to float forward from there.

One of the things Sage has stressed - and for which in my opinion he is to be enormously congratulated - is the importance of freshness. What that really means is alive. Or better still live.

On my part I can stop shedding almost whenever I want just by eating perfectly and being in a non toxic environment. I wont begin to get into indoor air quality but unless you have the basics down you will shed...

But what Sage has done here is extraordinarily impressive and particularly so because it is consistent with all the correct natural GAIA ways of thinking that I have seen others use successfully. It takes wisdom to do this.
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:15 am

Sage 1 wrote:At this moment I have a amazing amount of new small white hairs growing. (shaved my hair due to curiosity to 5 mm).
The amount of thick hairs has improved radically, and probably the shedding of the smaller ones is a cycle to generate thicker ones.

I just rub my scalp with fresh herbs, and from now and then fresh coconut milk to moisten my hair.

Sage, may I say, what you have written here in this thread is both important and impressive. In many ways it goes far beyond hair issues and speaks to more important fundamental points that our society has moved away from for far too long. The wisdom of our ancestors infuses (pun intended) so much of what you write.

Thank you for sharing this in so much detail. Personally I believe the success you are having is, in addition to the topical, also because you have made health changes internally as evidence by your commitment to enzyme rich juicing. This is hugely important. Last time I got substantial regrowth I lived close to a cold pressed juice bar and spent about $80 a day there. It worked though and I grew back substantially. (Then I resorted to being a stupid white man, divorced from Gaia and now have to get stuck in again, I digress...)

In regards to the topical another ancient lister who had so much success that he does not post any more, always used to tell me it is the interaction of the castor oil with the essential oils (e.g. rosemary) that creates an effect that induces the new hair growth. I have also spent time with many native tribes in North America and they use the same philosophy as you with great success. In their tribes one could say they see hair loss is seen as a white man disease. Although "they" would never say that...!

If it helps others here, let me just add a few bullet points of aspects that will cause real problems for your hair in case they are not seeing results as I know your incredibly thoughtful and insightful endeavours do work:-

- toxicity inside the body
- poor indoor air quality
- high pathogen count (impacts then exacerbated by exposure to wi fi and high cell phone traffic - electromagnetic waves)
- adrenal stress
- Omega, 3,6,7,9 deficiency
- Thyroid damage -
- Systemic fungus (almost always sugar related, and I bet 99% of posters have it - hence the shrewd comments by you about Fruit and smoothies)
- Living in a less than 25 year old particle board of plywood home (related to item # 2 above but so key it needs stressing)
- lack of green plants within your bedroom and office

Sage - brilliant work... congratulations for finding and spreading ancient wisdom.

As you say, it's right under our feet.

I'd be interested to know if other bio-markers you may have monitored have improved by the juicing as well?

Please feel free to PM I have more resources for you that you may be pleasantly surprised by.

And again, thank you!  You have cheered up an old man who is getting younger. Keep spreading the freshness....
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Schitz Popinov Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:13 am

@Mastery

Sage1's chronicles have no doubt been interesting and gives people hope for non-pharma solutions.   However, I think what is NOT stressed in this thread is the entire holistic approach.   I think it needs to be made clear that no - you can't just rub a solution on your head and expect the shedding to stop and regrowth to begin.  Sage has whittled down his topical regimen from many liquids, oils, and herbs to now just simply rubbing fresh leaves on his scalp.   How/Why is that?

It's because his dietary habits and lifestyle have also helped to heal him internally i.e. juicing.  There could be a myriad of different internal issues contributing to hair loss, so one size doesn't "fit all" so to speak.  Readers of this thread could be pre-diabetic and not know it.  They could be suffering from Thyroid disease and not know it.  

There has been some anecdotal talk of seeing some regrowth by a couple of other posters - but so far Sage 1's journey has been unique and he's been the only one to demonstrate improvement.

Schitz Popinov

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:43 am

Schitz Popinov wrote:@Mastery

Sage1's chronicles have no doubt been interesting and gives people hope for non-pharma solutions.   However, I think what is NOT stressed in this thread is the entire holistic approach.   I think it needs to be made clear that no - you can't just rub a solution on your head and expect the shedding to stop and regrowth to begin.  Sage has whittled down his topical regimen from many liquids, oils, and herbs to now just simply rubbing fresh leaves on his scalp.   How/Why is that?

It's because his dietary habits and lifestyle have also helped to heal him internally i.e. juicing.  There could be a myriad of different internal issues contributing to hair loss, so one size doesn't "fit all" so to speak.  Readers of this thread could be pre-diabetic and not know it.  They could be suffering from Thyroid disease and not know it.  

There has been some anecdotal talk of seeing some regrowth by a couple of other posters - but so far Sage 1's journey has been unique and he's been the only one to demonstrate improvement.

I agree that the holistic approach is key. I actually think he did stress it to some degree by mentioning the juicing and internal health attention.

He's not unique as I have regrown considerably at times as have others.

But I do agree many (if not most) are pre-diabetic and have weakened thyroid, and often adrenals
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:48 pm

What is Sage's juicing regimen now?

Lately I've refined mine (blending, not juicing, so I eat the whole thing with no waste) and have 4 smoothie recipes that I like to use now:

1.  Kale + Collared greens + 3-4 large stalks of celery, usually during the morning/early afternoon

2.  About half a pound of carrots mixed in some water usually in the afternoon/early evening

3.  Two large tomatoes at the same time as the carrots, I try to alternate these, but I do like the taste of the tomatoes more, so I might just switch to this instead of the carrots

4.  1 large cucumber or 2 medium cucumbers, and a teaspoon of spirulina powder, at night.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:12 pm

I had a crack at this today and bloody hell it makes a mess. My entire bathroom got covered in brown splash. Though my scalp did feel lovely afterwards to be fair.

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:21 pm

This wholistic thing is so vague, it's stupid. No one on this forum is here thinking "geez, I wish I could be unhealthy as all buggery"... Well, actually I reckon some guys would take a pair of castrated testicles for a head of hair... But what I'm saying is that everyone on here is trying to do the best they can to be the healthiest and hairiest they can.

'Be wholistic'... 'Drink juice'... 'Look at whole body whatever'...

You might as well say drink orange juice and pray for a miracle.

"Just be healthy, guys. And don't use wifi"

Doesn't mean anything. Lazy, empty crap.

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:08 pm

CauseAndEffect wrote:nah, getting it from a near by farmers market.

Can you post a pic of your regrowth? PM me if you want.

newuser

Back to top Go down

Post  Schitz Popinov Mon May 01, 2017 2:57 am

Mastery wrote:

I want to believe that, I do.

However, so far anyone who's mentioned they've seen regrowth (aside from Sage1) has yet to show actual proof. If it were me I would be as excited as all hell to show people on here given the time I've already invested posting on this site as well as others.

Sage1's results came fast, are/were consistent, and easily demonstrated.

Schitz Popinov

Back to top Go down

Post  Schitz Popinov Mon May 01, 2017 2:58 am

johndoe1225 wrote:What is Sage's juicing regimen now?

Lately I've refined mine (blending, not juicing, so I eat the whole thing with no waste) and have 4 smoothie recipes that I like to use now:

1.  Kale + Collared greens + 3-4 large stalks of celery, usually during the morning/early afternoon

2.  About half a pound of carrots mixed in some water usually in the afternoon/early evening

3.  Two large tomatoes at the same time as the carrots, I try to alternate these, but I do like the taste of the tomatoes more, so I might just switch to this instead of the carrots

4.  1 large cucumber or 2 medium cucumbers, and a teaspoon of spirulina powder, at night.

He mentioned that he cut his hair back down and is merely rubbing the actual leaves on his scalp. No more liquid solution.

Schitz Popinov

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Mon May 01, 2017 6:53 am

Schitz Popinov wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:What is Sage's juicing regimen now?

He mentioned that he cut his hair back down and is merely rubbing the actual leaves on his scalp.  No more liquid solution.

Yeah but I mean his juicing routine that he drinks

Also I think Sage still uses a tiny bit of water on the leaves. I use a lot more water in my solution but I also apply it with a spray bottle much more often.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  CauseAndEffect Wed May 03, 2017 3:56 am

Wnewuser wrote:
CauseAndEffect wrote:nah, getting it from a near by farmers market.

Can you post a pic of your regrowth?  PM me if you want.
I plan on shaving my head soon. I'll post then.

CauseAndEffect

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Thu May 04, 2017 5:08 am

Mastery wrote:
Schitz Popinov wrote:@Mastery

I agree that the holistic approach is key. I actually think he did stress it to some degree by mentioning the juicing and internal health attention.

But I do agree many (if not most) are pre-diabetic and have weakened thyroid, and often adrenals

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Schitz Popinov Thu May 04, 2017 5:58 am

@Sage1 did you mean to reply to my post? I don't see anything other than it being quoted.

Schitz Popinov

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser Fri May 12, 2017 11:51 pm

CauseAndEffect wrote:
newuser wrote:

I'm using everything except the coffee, niacinamide and Dr bronners tea tree shampoo. But I'm not sure how those extra things would affect regrowth. Seems pretty pointless to me.

newuser

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sun May 14, 2017 1:58 am

Finally i found the perfect co-worker.
Used it along with my herbs for two weeks, and it speeds up the regrowth significantly.
It also creates a smooth paste that sticks directly on my scalp, and completely free since I harvest it from the birch tree and dry it directly.

The chaga mushroom, and I definitely recommend for those that has a slow progress or non.
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 35 Img_1210

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next