Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 29 EmptyYesterday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 29 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 29 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 29 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 29 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 29 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 29 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 29 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

+86
bh1546
Oker
BobbyPin
akrepkral06
hairtodaygonetomorrow
abetz85
MMarc
helpmyhair1
blueman99
splohocky
uznemirex
Amin80
waitingforit
Mastery
keepitsimple
CauseAndEffect
jimmythekidd
Radicalfight
Maxx
Turgius
Ilija
moviaa
Hotspur
lewclark89
Gitman
DevilHands
newuser
Schitz Popinov
Ronald84
Paradox
long hair
DynamoJohn
dokuldudokulecek
Xenon
john3333
spawnben
jadegreg
fab13
Grub
vg
cdto2012
LawOfThelema
Revan
CampOfDavid
MovieJunkie89
Joey Ramone
mak123
archy141
hairmaniac
aleks1
lookalike
longhair31
ninjishal
Mexco
AgapeBerry
Dudard
australian
RAptor
rahul 8780
bayman
PotentPotential
Duketronix
zarathustra
Crusher
MilBA
Columbo
tooyoungforthis
SuperMechanioventraliosis
Billa
Slimnuts
bov51
Hole
johndoe1225
sizzlinghairs
invinoveritas
desmadre1
shaftless
Growdamnit
Maines
goten574
Alexis A
Balthier
Organism
Faither
Sage 1
90 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 29 Empty Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  johndoe1225 Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:30 pm

Hey Sage, I was just doing some reading and have read in many places about using spirulina topically on your face to treat acne (and for general skin health), so I was wondering, what about using spirulina and/or chlorella topically on your scalp? They are real foods, like cilantro etc.

I bet I could even dissolve the powder in some water and make an awesome hairspray out of it...I wonder if it will turn my hair green though? I really want to experiment with this now Very Happy

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 29 Empty Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  lewclark89 Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:13 am

Just to give people motivation my new hairs are growing in more and more and im only just past the 5 week mark. It's a sizeable tuft of them now and they're growing really long, a couple have turned terminal. This is coming through on the temples and also noticing some coming through where the scalp has thinned a little at the front.

As a side note im doing the 'no-poo' method and my hair feels so much better for it. Less irritation. I tried baking soda but it dried my hair out, now I'm using rye flour mixed into a paste with a little water and a few drops of tea tree oil. Feels and looks full and great and super happy. Though this is only first day it's so much better than with baking soda and less flyaways and dryness. It's also the same PH value as hair (PH 5 I believe) so there's no dangers in damage. It has loads of good vitamins for hair including vitamin A and beta-caretine (sorry for misspelling if i have).

Little motivation goes a long way. It's working for me and I'm full steam ahead.

Also taking the followin supplements (but think most of it is down to this topical and potentially derma-rolling, which i started just over a week ago, may be helping some too):
Magnesium
Pumpkin Seed Oil
Cod Liver Oil
Biotin with Zinc tablets

My diet is pretty good as well and I avoid lots of high saturated fats, eat tuna most days, get plenty of fruits and nuts are a big part. Diet is super important and I juice a few times a week like Sage suggested using celery, cucumber, spinach or kale and carrots...these are amazing for hair and make it grow thicker and healthier, stick within recommended ammounts though because you can go orange if you really over do it!

Cheers guys, and thank you so much Sage for turning me on to this amazing natural remedy, looking forward to what the future is going to bring! Much love Lewis

lewclark89

Back to top Go down

Post  Gitman Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:32 am

lewclark89 wrote:Just to give people motivation my new hairs are growing in more and more and im only just past the 5 week mark. It's a sizeable tuft of them now and they're growing really long, a couple have turned terminal. This is coming through on the temples and also noticing some coming through where the scalp has thinned a little at the front.

As a side note im doing the 'no-poo' method and my hair feels so much better for it. Less irritation. I tried baking soda but it dried my hair out, now I'm using rye flour mixed into a paste with a little water and a few drops of tea tree oil. Feels and looks full and great and super happy. Though this is only first day it's so much better than with baking soda and less flyaways and dryness. It's also the same PH value as hair (PH 5 I believe) so there's no dangers in damage. It has loads of good vitamins for hair including vitamin A and beta-caretine (sorry for misspelling if i have).

Little motivation goes a long way. It's working for me and I'm full steam ahead.

Also taking the followin supplements (but think most of it is down to this topical and potentially derma-rolling, which i started just over a week ago, may be helping some too):
Magnesium
Pumpkin Seed Oil
Cod Liver Oil
Biotin with Zinc tablets

My diet is pretty good as well and I avoid lots of high saturated fats, eat tuna most days, get plenty of fruits and nuts are a big part. Diet is super important and I juice a few times a week like Sage suggested using celery, cucumber, spinach or kale and carrots...these are amazing for hair and make it grow thicker and healthier, stick within recommended ammounts though because you can go orange if you really over do it!

Cheers guys, and thank you so much Sage for turning me on to this amazing natural remedy, looking forward to what the future is going to bring! Much love Lewis

Just 3 days ago you were asking Sage how the hairs turn terminal if they fall out or if the vellus hairs thicken. Now you are saying you have some terminal hairs? When did it happen? In the last 3 days?

Gitman

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:41 am

there've been a couple for a while that came through from the start with the little ones, the other's haven't turned terminal yet, though they're getting longer and there's more of them. Early days, of course it's always hard to tell what's happening when you're looking at your hair line but as it stands there's two or three dark hairs about 2cm in length and lots of little ones about 1-1.5cm i guess in length. Hope that's answered your question.

lewclark89

Back to top Go down

Post  Schitz Popinov Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:58 am

lewclark89 wrote:Just to give people motivation my new hairs are growing in more and more and im only just past the 5 week mark. It's a sizeable tuft of them now and they're growing really long, a couple have turned terminal. This is coming through on the temples and also noticing some coming through where the scalp has thinned a little at the front.

Magnesium
Pumpkin Seed Oil
Cod Liver Oil
Biotin with Zinc tablets

Care to share pictures?

Honestly it would help everyone - most cell phone cameras these days have adequate enough resolution for it.

Schitz Popinov

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:36 pm

Not really comfortable putting pictures up. I like the anonymity of this site. Go with it. You'll know whether it's working for you after 5-6 weeks without pictures from me. All I can say is that I'm seeing small victories and that I'm continuing. Cheers

lewclark89

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:49 pm

Grats on progress lew

Does anyone have any input on my topical chlorella and/or spirulina idea to compliment this topical, I was planning to make it into a hairspray.

Was wondering what you think of it Sage.  I'm sure 99% of people take these two things as a supplement, but they are actually real foods (algae).

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Schitz Popinov Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:21 pm

lewclark89 wrote:Not really comfortable putting pictures up. I like the anonymity of this site. Go with it. You'll know whether it's working for you after 5-6 weeks without pictures from me. All I can say is that I'm seeing small victories and that I'm continuing. Cheers

Wasn't suggesting you post full pictures of your own face.

Schitz Popinov

Back to top Go down

Post  Ilija Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:32 pm

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 29 Vervit10

Bought this juicer, an old series, but it will do
Juicing is starting!!

Ilija

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxx Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:23 pm

Will implement Sage 1's method with cilantro, rosemary, green tea and water.

Have also started 3 days ago a detumescence scalp therapy.

Also I bought a similar brush from amazon for morning/afternoon brushing sessions (depends what time I wake up, lol):

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 29 61rfoBLuraL._SX355_

I have increased my water intake as well (my piss is much clearer), and run 3 miles about 3-4 times a week, so that I don't rot in my bedroom all day LOL.

Will keep posting updates.

Last edited by Maxx on Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maxx
Maxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Ilija Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:30 pm

Also runing, thinking great detox

Ilija

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:31 pm

@Schitz::: it is normaly for early mpbs to responded  fast to a working treatment ,i remember Movie Junky  had the same result combining sage mix/DT-cpr/dermaroller  and he ran away happy with that ..you dont need picture you just try it for 4 weeks and you may see some result and that will encourage you to continue . it seems green tea is one of the biggest natural fighter against mpb so i suggest you get it in every hair loss ingredient you may use .
long hair
long hair

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:49 am

Sage, have a question about the frequency in which you continue the treatment now you've seen success.

Now i've quite shampoo i'm going longer between washing my hair. I was with the rye flour then leave for a night and a day doing nothing, then green tea topical two evenings in a row and wash again in the morning. This way my scalp gets a day off and i don't have to fuss too much at least one or two nights a week.

My question: Do you get to a point where you only need to apply the topical once a week rather than every day/every other day? I guess growth is harder than maintaining so will there be a point where I can cut down to just keep my scalp happy and healthy?

Also I'm going to be on the road in september and plan to keep this up when I travel. I'll be in asia and don't know how easy it will be to get all the ingredients. I can bring green tea with me of course but which of the ingredients will be most key to get hold of? I guess corriander is easier to get in most countries than something like rosemary or marjoram. I guess it's best to just get whatever you can on your scalp. Green tea is the main trigger though if I'm right?

Lew

lewclark89

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:58 am

lewclark89 wrote:Sage, have a question about the frequency in which you continue the treatment now you've seen success.

Now i've quite shampoo i'm going longer between washing my hair. I was with the rye flour then leave for a night and a day doing nothing, then green tea topical two evenings in a row and wash again in the morning. This way my scalp gets a day off and i don't have to fuss too much at least one or two nights a week.

My question: Do you get to a point where you only need to apply the topical once a week rather than every day/every other day? I guess growth is harder than maintaining so will there be a point where I can cut down to just keep my scalp happy and healthy?

Also I'm going to be on the road in september and plan to keep this up when I travel. I'll be in asia and don't know how easy it will be to get all the ingredients. I can bring green tea with me of course but which of the ingredients will be most key to get hold of? I guess corriander is easier to get in most countries than something like rosemary or marjoram. I guess it's best to just get whatever you can on your scalp. Green tea is the main trigger though if I'm right?

Lew

The main trigger is freshness (herbs), and the green tea is only to make more volume to the paste (easier to mush also).
You do not have to use it every day, but at the same time you have to use them fresh so the pots lasts about 4-5 days, and therefore you can have a couple of days off.

I´m quite sure they have similar herbs in Asia regarding nutrients as marjoram and coriander.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:09 am

Sage, what do you think about topical chlorella/spirulina?

Chlorella naturally contains chlorella growth factor, supposedly that's what helps them multiply by as much as 4 times in 24 hours, or something like that.

Of course I'm going to be eating it too.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Schitz Popinov Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 am

long hair wrote:@Schitz::: it is normaly for early mpbs to responded  fast to a working treatment ,i remember Movie Junky  had the same result combining sage mix/DT-cpr/dermaroller  and he ran away happy with that ..you dont need picture you just try it for 4 weeks and you may see some result and that will encourage you to continue . it seems green tea is one of the biggest natural fighter against mpb so i suggest you get it in every hair loss ingredient you may use .

As previously stated - I'm already on the Sage1 protocol ........ except I will be posting pictures if/when there is improvement.

Schitz Popinov

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:51 pm

Schitz Popinov wrote:
long hair wrote:@Schitz::: it is normaly for early mpbs to responded  fast to a working treatment ,i remember Movie Junky  had the same result combining sage mix/DT-cpr/dermaroller  and he ran away happy with that ..you dont need picture you just try it for 4 weeks and you may see some result and that will encourage you to continue . it seems green tea is one of the biggest natural fighter against mpb so i suggest you get it in every hair loss ingredient you may use .

As previously stated - I'm already on the Sage1 protocol ........ except I will be posting pictures if/when there is improvement.

ok thats good ....good luck for you and all of us Very Happy
long hair
long hair

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:54 am

Ilija wrote:My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 29 Vervit10

Bought this juicer, an old series, but it will do
Juicing is starting!!

Nice one, and it will definitely help you since it´s a low masticating juicer.
You don´t have to spend a lot money to get a good juicer, that docent destroy the nutrients due to heat as blenders do.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:26 am

johndoe1225 wrote:Sage, what do you think about topical chlorella/spirulina?

Chlorella naturally contains chlorella growth factor, supposedly that's what helps them multiply by as much as 4 times in 24 hours, or something like that.

Of course I'm going to be eating it too.

Better to drink them, and not use as a topical treatment.
I tried chlorella before, but still better to use fresh veggies, herbs and drink it directly.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:23 pm

The only downside with this treatment is that my hair grows really fast.
About 2-3 weeks since my last picture, and my hair thickens nicely also.
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 29 Img_0211

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:22 am

Wow sage! major improvement! Have you had any of the new hairs shed out since you started? I hear this is often part of the growth proces, new hairs come in then fall out and then grow back in again. How long since you started?

Just to clarify, you state the the green tea is in effect doing nothing, that it is the corriander etc that is making the difference? But I thought you had success originally with the coconut oil, green tea etc topical and this didnt include the corriander.

Would mixing just green tea and coriander work on it's own? If i couldn't get rosemary or oregano for instance. And does the type of green tea really matter? I'm using Pukka Matcha Green tea at the moment but it's hard to get some places and is much more expensive. Would Tulsi green tea be an ok substitute?

Lewis

lewclark89

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:27 am

Wow, amazing progress.

I'm using a green tea brand called "organic & pure", which I assume is...Organic Very Happy

In my last batch of this stuff I used three green tea bags, and a big bunch of coriander leaves (do you use the stems too?) and rosemary, enough that it completely covered the water and I had to stir it to get it all in.

I know Sage uses this stuff as a paste, and I'm using it as a hairspray but with the same ingredients.  But my logic is that if I apply it much more often like I'm doing, the end result should be the same I hope. Even if with each application I get slightly less nutrients than a paste, I am applying it very often throughout the day. I wonder if it will dry out my scalp though?

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Schitz Popinov Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:02 am

Just ordered both a 1.5mm and .5mm dermaroller today (192 needles) to add to the dream of rehabbing my scalp with the Sage1 protocol.

Schitz Popinov

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:30 pm

Hey Sage, I hate to pester you about this further but I had a question about the hairspray version of your topical that I'm using:

You told me to add the ingredients (green tea, cilantro, and rosemary) to a pot before the water boils so it doesn't reduce the nutrients, so that's what I've been doing, then I cover it and let it sit for a few hours, then pour it into a spray bottle and store it in the fridge.

My basic recipe is 2 cups of distilled water, 3 green tea bags (I think it's a good, organic brand), a lot of cilantro leaves, and a lot of rosemary.  The water in the pot is completely covered with the cilantro and rosemary to give you an idea of how much I use.

I spray this on my scalp many times a day, I never counted but perhaps at least 10 times, and I just let it dry.  I do this before AND after I shower.

Do you think you could refine this version of your topical for me?  Do you think I should add a few drops of some oil so it doesn't dry out my scalp?  After a few applications my hair kind of feels stiff (which I don't mind, a few seconds of shaking my hair makes it normal again).

Thanks Very Happy

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:46 am

lewclark89 wrote:Wow sage! major improvement! Have you had any of the new hairs shed out since you started? I hear this is often part of the growth proces, new hairs come in then fall out and then grow back in again. How long since you started?

Just to clarify, you state the the green tea is in effect doing nothing, that it is the corriander etc that is making the difference? But I thought you had success originally with the coconut oil, green tea etc topical and this didnt include the corriander.

Would mixing just green tea and coriander work on it's own? If i couldn't get rosemary or oregano for instance. And does the type of green tea really matter? I'm using Pukka Matcha Green tea at the moment but it's hard to get some places and is much more expensive. Would Tulsi green tea be an ok substitute?

Lewis

Look at my first post in this thread, and yeas coriander was included all the way.
After all my trials the green tea alone is not effective along with all the oils for example.

What grows under our feet has always been the key, and everything else is just marketing by obvious reasons.
So your Tulsi green tea is just fine or any other for that matter.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next