Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 31 EmptyToday at 1:05 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 31 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 31 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 31 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 31 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 31 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 31 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 31 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

+86
bh1546
Oker
BobbyPin
akrepkral06
hairtodaygonetomorrow
abetz85
MMarc
helpmyhair1
blueman99
splohocky
uznemirex
Amin80
waitingforit
Mastery
keepitsimple
CauseAndEffect
jimmythekidd
Radicalfight
Maxx
Turgius
Ilija
moviaa
Hotspur
lewclark89
Gitman
DevilHands
newuser
Schitz Popinov
Ronald84
Paradox
long hair
DynamoJohn
dokuldudokulecek
Xenon
john3333
spawnben
jadegreg
fab13
Grub
vg
cdto2012
LawOfThelema
Revan
CampOfDavid
MovieJunkie89
Joey Ramone
mak123
archy141
hairmaniac
aleks1
lookalike
longhair31
ninjishal
Mexco
AgapeBerry
Dudard
australian
RAptor
rahul 8780
bayman
PotentPotential
Duketronix
zarathustra
Crusher
MilBA
Columbo
tooyoungforthis
SuperMechanioventraliosis
Billa
Slimnuts
bov51
Hole
johndoe1225
sizzlinghairs
invinoveritas
desmadre1
shaftless
Growdamnit
Maines
goten574
Alexis A
Balthier
Organism
Faither
Sage 1
90 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 31 Empty Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  Schitz Popinov Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:39 pm

lewclark89 wrote:Sage or anyone using this topical. Have you noticed any inflammation or itching at any one after you leave the topical on for some time without washing it out? It's like a raised bump that hurts or a sharp like sensation when it itches. It came on suddenly and I can't trace what might be causing it but it's giving me a hell of a lot of stress because I'd felt to be making progress. Want this constant hair anxiety to stop, it's ruined my confidence completely

None.

Schitz Popinov

Back to top Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 31 Empty Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  newuser Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:34 am

Schitz Popinov wrote:
lewclark89 wrote:Sage or anyone using this topical. Have you noticed any inflammation or itching at any one after you leave the topical on for some time without washing it out? It's like a raised bump that hurts or a sharp like sensation when it itches. It came on suddenly and I can't trace what might be causing it but it's giving me a hell of a lot of stress because I'd felt to be making progress. Want this constant hair anxiety to stop, it's ruined my confidence completely

None.

Seeing any regrowth? White hairs?

newuser

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:35 am

A remote possibility for the itching may be the demodex mites are digging deeper into the scalp to avoid the paste application or caffeine, hence the itching. You can try tea tree oil a few times a day to see if it helps. I use tea tree every day with cinnamon oil and I am sure it has helped in many ways toward regrow.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:37 pm

^ cd, I finally got around to switching my shampoo.

I remembered you kept mentioning tea tree awhile ago, so I thought I might as well find a shampoo with it as long as I'm switching anyway, so I got one with organic, natural ingredients, including peppermint and tea tree oil.

When I put it on my scalp, it feels ice cold and really refreshing.  That's probably the peppermint though, right?  Even after I wash it off, it still feels nice and cool for a bit.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:06 am

Tea tree will make the skin feel a bit tingly also. CS on one of his other sites recommended using tea tree as an underarm deodorant. A few drops rubbed on full strength really does a good job.

" It's like a raised bump that hurts or a sharp like sensation when it itches. It came on suddenly and I can't trace what might be causing it "

this might be like a pimple like blockage from the follicles being clogged while the new hair is trying to come out. If it is it will go away in a few weeks. Ok to use your fingernail to scratch, dig into it is bit and see if it can release.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Schitz Popinov Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:47 am

johndoe1225 wrote:^ cd, I finally got around to switching my shampoo.

I remembered you kept mentioning tea tree awhile ago, so I thought I might as well find a shampoo with it as long as I'm switching anyway, so I got one with organic, natural ingredients, including peppermint and tea tree oil.

When I put it on my scalp, it feels ice cold and really refreshing.  That's probably the peppermint though, right?  Even after I wash it off, it still feels nice and cool for a bit.

I previously recommended Natures Gate w/Tea Tree Oil, Sea Buckthorn, and Rosemary.

Schitz Popinov

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:18 pm

Ok, well this is my first shampoo switch to non-SLS in awhile, I'm going to have to experiment.

About the itching with this topical, yes I do actually get itching sometimes.  When I spray it on again it feels nice and relieved, but then it can start to itch.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:19 am

FYI,

I actually had a shed about 2 weeks ago (really thin white hairs fell off), and by curiosity i cut my hair shorter.
The new growing hair is a lot thicker now, probably a cycle or something.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:42 am

Sage 1 wrote:FYI,

I actually had a shed about 2 weeks ago (really thin white hairs fell off), and by curiosity i cut my hair shorter.
The new growing hair is a lot thicker now, probably a cycle or something.

I'm not seeing any regrowth at all. Nearly 2 months since I started. I am using green tea, coriander leaves and rosemary leaves. My hairline is receding further.

Is there anything I could be doing wrong?

newuser

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:59 pm

Everyone is different I guess. I'm also using this technique called the scalp exercise. Look up hair loss is reversible (name of his site) on google and click the my method tab. Worth a shot. Am definitely seeing those new hairs coming through especially along my hair line though the but that's diaheartening is that I haven't really seen many new hairs come through where my scalp looks thin at front. I'd thought it generally looked thicker though aside from this qualm. Definitely on this long haul. But I'm at two month mark and progress at this stage is very hearteninng. Also started juicing everyday a week ago, shedding has been minimal especially as I'm now using pipette to apply and so am tugging hairs less when applying. Stopping using shampoo has been amazing, the rye flour shampoo is ace, my hair feels thicker probably due to this, and a few drops of tea tree was actually what I used guys and the itching pretty much stopped. Had a few pimples on my scalp at random places, mostly where I'm not losing hair. Sage were there areas that refused to grow for some time and then came through later? Cheers

lewclark89

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:32 pm

lewclark89 wrote:Everyone is different I guess. I'm also using this technique called the scalp exercise. Look up hair loss is reversible (name of his site) on google and click the my method tab. Worth a shot. Am definitely seeing those new hairs coming through especially along my hair line though the but that's diaheartening is that I haven't really seen many new hairs come through where my scalp looks thin at front. I'd thought it generally looked thicker though aside from this qualm. Definitely on this long haul. But I'm at two month mark and progress at this stage is very hearteninng. Also started juicing everyday a week ago, shedding has been minimal especially as I'm now using pipette to apply and so am tugging hairs less when applying. Stopping using shampoo has been amazing, the rye flour shampoo is ace, my hair feels thicker probably due to this, and a few drops of tea tree was actually what I used guys and the itching pretty much stopped. Had a few pimples on my scalp at random places, mostly where I'm not losing hair. Sage were there areas that refused to grow for some time and then came through later? Cheers

When you first saw regrowth was that due to the scalp exercise or sage's topical?

newuser

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:25 pm

Topical 100% but I'd tried lots of things in the past. This is definitely working, as slow as it may be I'm seei lots of new white hairs along the hairline. Think some areas grow slower than others. Be keen to hear anybody who has regrowth thoughts on certain areas like the front of scalp area or anywhere else particularly resistant to regrowth. Any notes on the pattern and how long you'd expect other areas to take? Lewis

lewclark89

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:16 am

lewclark89 wrote:Topical 100% but I'd tried lots of things in the past. This is definitely working, as slow as it may be I'm seei lots of new white hairs along the hairline. Think some areas grow slower than others. Be keen to hear anybody who has regrowth thoughts on certain areas like the front of scalp area or anywhere else particularly resistant to regrowth. Any notes on the pattern and how long you'd expect other areas to take? Lewis

My only pattern is a receding hairline on my left side. I don't have hair loss on my front scalp. You say you say new white hairs along your hairline in a week. For me this doesn't seem to be working and its almost 2 months and I see no new hairs along my receding hairline. I can send you a picture of my hairline later today.

I mix frozen coriander leaves in a mortar together with fresh rosemary leaves and a green tea bag (standard tesco brand). When I buy fresh coriander it doesn't last long so I use some on that day and freeze the rest. I then add a few drops of water and grind everything up.

Then I place the paste into a small bowl and mix with some more water. I then carefully apply the paste between my hair trying best to touch my scalp. I have long hair so it makes it harder to apply.

Maybe there is something different about our topicals which is giving you success? How do you prepare your topical and what are the exact ingredients you use?

newuser

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:05 am

I think that some of the recent months regrow that Sage1 demonstrated with photos were very quick compared to average treatment results.  This may be due to his previous scalp health improvement,  he has been at this for 2 years, and his starting level from the first post was not far developed MPB.  He saw his first results in 12 days.  
 I say this to encourage new guys to have patience and know that a normal working treatment can take years after a shed period. I say this from experience and know also that my results are slow but sure.

Glad to hear the tea tree helped with the itching, lucky we live in times when we can have so many options.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Radicalfight Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:16 am

Wow thanks for this topic.

Whats amazing is that you even have regrowth and not only stabilization.

Keep it up!

Radicalfight

Back to top Go down

Post  Schitz Popinov Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:52 am

cdto2012 wrote:I think that some of the recent months regrow that Sage1 demonstrated with photos were very quick compared to average treatment results.  This may be due to his previous scalp health improvement,  he has been at this for 2 years, and his starting level from the first post was not far developed MPB.  He saw his first results in 12 days.  
 I say this to encourage new guys to have patience and know that a normal working treatment can take years after a shed period. I say this from experience and know also that my results are slow but sure.

Glad to hear the tea tree helped with the itching, lucky we live in times when we can have so many options.

We still don't have any visual proof other than Sage1's - which causes some reservation at the moment. Remember he juices too and maintains a very strict/healthy dieting regimen. It's entirely possible some other internal issue resolved itself which was contributing to his hair loss.

Hopefully we get some others showing actual proof. In the meantime I'm not seeing any on myself (I've only been at is 1.5 months).

Schitz Popinov

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:07 am

As mentioned the hairs that suddenly fell off where really thin, and It´s easier now to see new hairs growing since they are thicker.
My success is based on simplifying, and the herbs themselves are complex enough by their own.

As cdto mentioned persistence is vital, and take in consideration how long it takes to loose hair before actually noticing it.
People docent have any problems (except side effects of course) to inhale finasteride for years, and the reason is it´s a proven drug for obvious gaining reasons.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:42 pm

So sage, would you say there were areas that didnt seem like new hair was growing for some time and then they came though later? Also the little hairs dont seem to be getting much longer, was this similar in some places with you? I'd definitely say they're all new hairs as they're all the same length and in a cluster but they haven't turned terminal at all yet. again, appreciate your support on this. lew

lewclark89

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:45 pm

cdto2012 wrote:I think that some of the recent months regrow that Sage1 demonstrated with photos were very quick compared to average treatment results.  This may be due to his previous scalp health improvement,  he has been at this for 2 years, and his starting level from the first post was not far developed MPB.  He saw his first results in 12 days.  

When you say your results are slow but sure are you referring to the use of Sage's topical? This has got you results as well? Do you think you could outline a rough timescale of your progress, when hairs came through, went terminal, started thickening? Know it's a lot to ask.

lewclark89

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:15 pm

lewclark89 wrote:So sage, would you say there were areas that didnt seem like new hair was growing for some time and then they came though later? Also the little hairs dont seem to be getting much longer, was this similar in some places with you? I'd definitely say they're all new hairs as they're all the same length and in a cluster but they haven't turned terminal at all yet. again, appreciate your support on this. lew

I sent you a PM.

newuser

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald84 Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:32 am

I have been applying coriander and green tea to my scalp for the past month, don't see any results yet. There was no coriander in the store today so going to try rosemary and mint.

Ronald84

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:25 pm

lewclark89 wrote:

When you say your results are slow but sure are you referring to the use of Sage's topical? This has got you results as well? Do you think you could outline a rough timescale of your progress, when hairs came through, went terminal, started thickening? Know it's a lot to ask.

Well lucky for us there are lots of posts and dated photographs about my different method. In summary within the first few weeks I noticed about 10 random full diameter hairs grow full length. Also a few areas started fuzz lengthening. Over the past 17 months the micro hairs thicken and lengthen slowly in reverse order of the loss. At this point the border hair areas have progressed with many terminal hairs regrown.  The front middle is the last to lengthen, but is getting there slowly.

My method is unique, but for the last 6 months I use green tea water extract and rosemary oil (with cinnamon oil and tumeric oil). I also am into juicing and fasting detox.  This is on top of the method detailed below of a pressing massage of the scalp.

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t11746-regrowth-photos-dt-cpr-method
pictures below
https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t11945-selected-dt-cpr-photographs

Sage 1 started at a very different stage of MPB than I did and had extraordinary results.  
Here are the pictures from Sage1 a few weeks into the juicing only from his first post. The pictures were taken 12 days apart.
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 31 Bild119

I believe in his method, and that is why I use parts of it.  He may have had hairloss from a variety of factors.  Even demodex mites are enough to cause hairloss, and the caffeine or herbs might have killed them off. To reverse MPB in a matter of weeks is almost unheard of.  We are clearly on a forum of people willing to go to great lengths to regrow, and maybe one other guy after 2 years claims results with a related treatment (before he went mental with rage  Rolling Eyes ).  

So my best advice is not to give up after a few months,  keep expanding what works for you. If you see any improvement with this method, it is worth sticking with, it is scientifically sound and I think it helps my regrow.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:06 am

So your saying the front of the scalp took a while to show any hairs at all regrowing? This is the part that's bothering me. Am def seeing regrowth on my widows Peak areas growing more at the edge of the hairline and catchin up with some little white hairs further away from it. Some days you just seem to see everything as bad though and the stress literally levels me with fatigue and despair. I'm not even that bad so I can't imagine how some of you deal with this. Still I guess I should stay positive, just want to know that this problem area will thicken up soon too.

lewclark89

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:27 am

Bare in mind that fresh coriander has always been there throughout all my trials, so my scalp has been treated for a long period with the herb.
If you are frequently using shampoo after the treatment, then a small amount of rose-hip oil could be a good idea since it docent grease the hair.
I only shampoo once a week, and soon I´m probably off since the herbs cleans my hair anyway.

I also think combining this with cdto´s scalp massage will increase the efficiency due to the increased blood flow, and his method like mine needs time that is rare these days due to our society.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:36 am

Sage 1 wrote:Bare in mind that fresh coriander has always been there throughout all my trials, so my scalp has been treated for a long period with the herb.
If you are frequently using shampoo after the treatment, then a small amount of rose-hip oil could be a good idea since it docent grease the hair.
I only shampoo once a week, and soon I´m probably off since the herbs cleans my hair anyway.

I also think combining this with cdto´s scalp massage will increase the efficiency due to the increased blood flow, and his method like mine needs time that is rare these days due to our society.

How long did it take you to first see regrowth using fresh corriander?

newuser

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next