Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 16 EmptyToday at 1:05 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 16 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 16 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 16 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 16 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 16 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 16 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 16 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

+86
bh1546
Oker
BobbyPin
akrepkral06
hairtodaygonetomorrow
abetz85
MMarc
helpmyhair1
blueman99
splohocky
uznemirex
Amin80
waitingforit
Mastery
keepitsimple
CauseAndEffect
jimmythekidd
Radicalfight
Maxx
Turgius
Ilija
moviaa
Hotspur
lewclark89
Gitman
DevilHands
newuser
Schitz Popinov
Ronald84
Paradox
long hair
DynamoJohn
dokuldudokulecek
Xenon
john3333
spawnben
jadegreg
fab13
Grub
vg
cdto2012
LawOfThelema
Revan
CampOfDavid
MovieJunkie89
Joey Ramone
mak123
archy141
hairmaniac
aleks1
lookalike
longhair31
ninjishal
Mexco
AgapeBerry
Dudard
australian
RAptor
rahul 8780
bayman
PotentPotential
Duketronix
zarathustra
Crusher
MilBA
Columbo
tooyoungforthis
SuperMechanioventraliosis
Billa
Slimnuts
bov51
Hole
johndoe1225
sizzlinghairs
invinoveritas
desmadre1
shaftless
Growdamnit
Maines
goten574
Alexis A
Balthier
Organism
Faither
Sage 1
90 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 16 Empty Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  MovieJunkie89 Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:37 am

shaftless wrote:
Sage 1 wrote:My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 16 Bild119

Hi i´m a newbie to this forum.

My hair loss started about 15 years ago.
I started using minoxidil 10 years ago, but the side effects got to me and i gave it up since both sides of my parents suffers from hair loss.

About 8 weeks ago we started slow juicing greens for health beneficial reasons, and after about 4 weeks in my wife noticed strange new blond hair popping out my crown like i had before.
I was quiet surprised myself and i couldn't understand why, but then the aha experience came to me due to the juicing.
Started reading more regarding greens for hair benefit, and also stumbled in to topical remedy containing green tea, oils and coconut (youtube) and i refined this mixture with fresh coriander and thought why not.

The time between these pictures is only 12 days and new hair is growing rapidly.
My sleeping hair was dark but suddenly my youth hair is growing back.
I´m not trying to convince anybody, but i was quiet amazed by the results and if somebody are curious what i´m using i´m more than happy to share.
I´m convinced that hair loss is not science, regarding medication to revers hair loss.

All I'm asking is to take another pic like this...with short hair like he did in the top two photos. I'm not demanding anything new and absurd. These were his own pics. Is it too much to ask for him to do it again???

1. You've been asking for more pics since May of 2015.
2. You don't even do this method nor have you tried it on your own.
3. Why do you even post in this thread if your only contribution here is to ask Sage for more pics?

You're a Troll.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 16 Empty Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  Sage 1 Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:56 am

MovieJunkie89 wrote:
shaftless wrote:
Sage 1 wrote:My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 16 Bild119

Hi i´m a newbie to this forum.

My hair loss started about 15 years ago.
I started using minoxidil 10 years ago, but the side effects got to me and i gave it up since both sides of my parents suffers from hair loss.

About 8 weeks ago we started slow juicing greens for health beneficial reasons, and after about 4 weeks in my wife noticed strange new blond hair popping out my crown like i had before.
I was quiet surprised myself and i couldn't understand why, but then the aha experience came to me due to the juicing.
Started reading more regarding greens for hair benefit, and also stumbled in to topical remedy containing green tea, oils and coconut (youtube) and i refined this mixture with fresh coriander and thought why not.

The time between these pictures is only 12 days and new hair is growing rapidly.
My sleeping hair was dark but suddenly my youth hair is growing back.
I´m not trying to convince anybody, but i was quiet amazed by the results and if somebody are curious what i´m using i´m more than happy to share.
I´m convinced that hair loss is not science, regarding medication to revers hair loss.

All I'm asking is to take another pic like this...with short hair like he did in the top two photos. I'm not demanding anything new and absurd. These were his own pics. Is it too much to ask for him to do it again???

1. You've been asking for more pics since May of 2015.
2. You don't even do this method nor have you tried it on your own.
3. Why do you even post in this thread if your only contribution here is to ask Sage for more pics?

You're a Troll.

Today's society:
Creating every possible pill since there is a market for everything nowadays, and they also make natural pills, go figure.
Why on on earth should i provide more pics, since if i would use a wonderful combination of natural pills with the pictures i already took it would be Gold.

After reading more in this forum, and other non natural pill (drug) forum i realized there is no point since it´s marketing.
I started using real living growing plants that actually grows under our feet, but there is no market in it.

For example i got rid of my grass pollen allergy, and i have not even felt a slight flue for one year, but it´s never going to be proven, since there is no gain in it.
So please inhale your pills, even if they go out the other way without notification, but then again probably there is a supplement for that also.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:08 am

johndoe1225 wrote:Yeah that would probably be best, I never used Castille soap before so

Castille soap is awesome, that's a key ingredient right there (Well, pretty much every ingredient in this recipe is a key ingredient lol)

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:10 am

MovieJunkie89 wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:Yeah that would probably be best, I never used Castille soap before so

Castille soap is awesome, that's a key ingredient right there (Well, pretty much every ingredient in this recipe is a key ingredient lol)

Is that the one they call "hippie soap"? I think I read that somewhere Very Happy

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:53 am

johndoe1225 wrote:
MovieJunkie89 wrote:

Is that the one they call "hippie soap"?  I think I read that somewhere Very Happy

Hmm...I'm not sure honestly lol, I had to order mine online though. Don't know if they're sold in stores. Dr. Bronner has numerous versions of this, I went with the peppermint version. That really seems to get circulation going in the scalp, you'll feel a nice tingle with this one.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:57 am

MovieJunkie89 wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:
MovieJunkie89 wrote:

Is that the one they call "hippie soap"?  I think I read that somewhere Very Happy

Hmm...I'm not sure honestly lol, I had to order mine online though. Don't know if they're sold in stores. Dr. Bronner has numerous versions of this, I went with the peppermint version. That really seems to get circulation going in the scalp, you'll feel a nice tingle with this one.

It's sold at my local Vitamin Shoppe, I'm really lucky

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:12 pm

johndoe1225 wrote:
MovieJunkie89 wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:
MovieJunkie89 wrote:

It's sold at my local Vitamin Shoppe, I'm really lucky

That's great. Let me know whenever you start if you have any questions, or you can just watch the video to make sure you're doing everything correctly. I can't wait for you to experience success with this thing.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:16 pm

Thanks a lot, but it seems really straightforward

I'm going to request a hair strand analysis to check for any mineral deficiencies from my endocrinologist in a few weeks, there's simply no excuse for me to not be regrowing at this point with all the work I'm putting into it Very Happy

I think I can see a few longer out of place hairs around my right temple but maybe that's just wishful thinking.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:45 pm

Alright bro good luck. Meanwhile, I'll continue with this routine. I'll be back in a month to give another update.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:32 am

Yeah I'm a troll for just wanting some consistency in picture taking to make it easier to see regrowth My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 16 Rofl110

Anyway, I see I'm getting nowhere fast. Hope you still have luck with this and yes it still is on my "to do" list. But as I said I'm in the middle of trying other stuff with rosemary oil and possibly antibiotics. I can't really drop what I'm doing now for this coconut concoction. But it will be a last resort if all else fails.

Cheers!!!

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:55 am

By the way, after I apply this stuff to my hair/scalp, can I use the leftovers to make a facial mask to avoid any waste?  I was going to put it in a jar and store it in the fridge, but can I use it as a face mask anyway? All the ingredients seem great to use so I'm guessing it's fine.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  invinoveritas Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:06 am

Anyone is using the tea tree oil prior applying the mixture in order to clean the scalp?
If so are you using a carrier, as essential oil should not be used neat, but always diluted.

invinoveritas

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:28 pm

johndoe1225 wrote:By the way, after I apply this stuff to my hair/scalp, can I use the leftovers to make a facial mask to avoid any waste?  I was going to put it in a jar and store it in the fridge, but can I use it as a face mask anyway?  All the ingredients seem great to use so I'm guessing it's fine.

John, all the products are natural so I'm quite sure you'd be able to use it as a facial mask. Why not keep the leftovers for the next day (Or days depending how much) though? It is tedious to have to make this everyday. I usually have a short haircut, so each batch of this I make lasts me 3-4 days. It's so much easier to have a batch stored for use for the next few days than having to make a batch every single day.

My recommendation is that you use something else for a facial mask and save this recipe solely for your hair. Just my two cents but ultimately the choice is yours on what you do.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:36 pm

invinoveritas wrote:Anyone is using the tea tree oil prior applying the mixture in order to clean the scalp?
If so are you using a carrier, as essential oil should not be used neat, but always diluted.

Great question. I use tea tree oil to clean my scalp prior to applying the topical. The brand I use already contains other liquids like Vitamin E and Aloe Vera so it is already somewhat diluted. It isn't harsh on the scalp at all when I apply it. The brand of tea tree oil is called "Hollywood Beauty" (No, I don't work for that company Rolling Eyes ).

Now, if you were applying a brand that contains undiluted tea tree oil you'd probably have to mix it with a carrier oil as it would be too harsh on the scalp applied alone. In this situation, I'd recommend a few drops of olive oil or another carrier oil combined with the tea tree oil.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:06 pm

I continue to use this method everyday and my hair continues to progress. The keys to this method are making the recipe correctly and being consistent by using it everyday. I think a problem when the thread was made was a lot of people didn't know there was actually a video that showed how to correctly make the recipe. This led to people leaving out key ingredients in their attempts to make the recipe and even subbing in ingredients of their own choosing.

You have to make this thing correctly and be consistent for the best results. Once you make it correctly you see results very, very quickly. Usually natural methods can make one get complacent, but with this when made correctly, in a matter of days you'll start to see results which will keep you motivated to keep doing it everyday. This method is powerful and exciting, that's the best way for me to say it. I really hope more people watch the video and learn how to do this method. I've been paranoid for a very long time about MPB and ever since discovering this topical I really feel like a burden has been lifted off me. Hopefully more people try it. I'm close to 5 weeks in and I'll give another update in about 3 weeks. Cheers!

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:29 am

Hey movie, how long do you leave this stuff on?  I'm shooting for at least 2 hours.  I need to buy a shower cap though, I'm wiping my forehead every 2 minutes, lol.

I actually do make a fresh batch every day, I end up using almost all of it, so in my case I think it's more efficient to use the tiny bit of leftovers on my face  Very Happy

Also did you say you are still using cd's DT method?

I remember Sage said he uses Matcha powder, the lady in the video didn't specify what type of green tea she uses, so I think I'll get some Matcha to use, that's supposed to be the best. And it tastes amazing...

EDIT:  I just noticed you said you do cd's method every once in awhile, how often do you do it?

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:24 am

johndoe1225 wrote:Hey movie, how long do you leave this stuff on?  I'm shooting for at least 2 hours.  I need to buy a shower cap though, I'm wiping my forehead every 2 minutes, lol.

I actually do make a fresh batch every day, I end up using almost all of it, so in my case I think it's more efficient to use the tiny bit of leftovers on my face  Very Happy

Also did you say you are still using cd's DT method?

I remember Sage said he uses Matcha powder, the lady in the video didn't specify what type of green tea she uses, so I think I'll get some Matcha to use, that's supposed to be the best.  And it tastes amazing...

EDIT:  I just noticed you said you do cd's method every once in awhile, how often do you do it?

The video said 10-15 minutes long so that's how long I leave it in. Like I said before I'm very serious about following the instructions the way the lady said to, although I don't see how leaving it on longer would affect you negatively. Maybe it will work even faster for you. And kudos to you for being able to make it everyday.

Now as far as the green tea she uses Lipton's green tea, but you can use any green tea imo. I use some Walmart brand that I don't even remember the name of lol. Just be careful here because green tea is one of the main ingredients and matcha powder is somewhat different from regular green tea.

And I only do CD's method once in a while now, although I still massage at least once a day for 10 minutes. I was doing cd's bottle method 2-3x a day but I saw results so fast using this topical that it almost feels like I don't need to go crazy massaging my scalp anymore.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:27 am

Alright thanks, I must have missed where she said how long to leave it in.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:40 am

I may use the "hair replacement" capsules from abnat in addition to using to this topical, one of my coworkers swears by the stuff. I have to do some more research on it though but so far it seems to have really good ingredients.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:53 am

Oh, first time I've ever heard of those, good luck

Also I forgot to mention, I add MSM powder to the topical, because I'm an MSM freak. I have an MSM spray bottle, I spray my hair, my face, my scalp, I take over 20 grams a day, I'm going to stock up on it from VS, there is a BOGO 50% sale atm Very Happy

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:13 am

John, tell me what your list of ingredients for the topical is. Include everything you want to use.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:17 am

MovieJunkie89 wrote:John, tell me what your list of ingredients for the topical is. Include everything you want to use.

I'm going to use the same thing she uses, but add a touch of MSM powder, because I can't do anything without adding MSM to it Very Happy

I haven't actually gotten around to stopping at a VS yet so right now I'm only missing the castille soap and lavender oil, but I'll get those in a day or so.  Along with 4 pounds of MSM powder.  I'm srs

The brand of green tea I use will vary though

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:28 am

Well she never said to use MSM powder so you already know how I'll feel about you adding that in. However, I've stressed my opinions enough on here. Good luck.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:30 am

MovieJunkie89 wrote:Well she never said to use MSM powder so you already know how I'll feel about you adding that in. However, I've stressed my opinions enough on here. Good luck.

I'm actually thinking of using MSM in a separate topical (in addition to hers). But it's hard to get it to dissolve, I've been spraying my hair/scalp with it but lots of it rolls off, or just dries leaving a powder on my hair and scalp.

I was thinking to try honey, at least that would stay really well.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:00 pm

I´m glad that it works for you Moviejunkie.
I had to simplify the remedy, since i have long working days due to distance.

The juicer helps me to squeeze out the key ingredients, and i just moisten my scalp first with coconut oil, then i apply the remedy that can i can leave in during the night.
Works perfectly fine, and it feels more like newborn hair instead of regrowth, since they are really thin white hairs that eventually thickens and grows.

I don´t believe in the so called dead hair follies, and i´m sure that we have only scratched the surface in natural resources, and the reason is that there is no profit in it.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next