Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

+86
bh1546
Oker
BobbyPin
akrepkral06
hairtodaygonetomorrow
abetz85
MMarc
helpmyhair1
blueman99
splohocky
uznemirex
Amin80
waitingforit
Mastery
keepitsimple
CauseAndEffect
jimmythekidd
Radicalfight
Maxx
Turgius
Ilija
moviaa
Hotspur
lewclark89
Gitman
DevilHands
newuser
Schitz Popinov
Ronald84
Paradox
long hair
DynamoJohn
dokuldudokulecek
Xenon
john3333
spawnben
jadegreg
fab13
Grub
vg
cdto2012
LawOfThelema
Revan
CampOfDavid
MovieJunkie89
Joey Ramone
mak123
archy141
hairmaniac
aleks1
lookalike
longhair31
ninjishal
Mexco
AgapeBerry
Dudard
australian
RAptor
rahul 8780
bayman
PotentPotential
Duketronix
zarathustra
Crusher
MilBA
Columbo
tooyoungforthis
SuperMechanioventraliosis
Billa
Slimnuts
bov51
Hole
johndoe1225
sizzlinghairs
invinoveritas
desmadre1
shaftless
Growdamnit
Maines
goten574
Alexis A
Balthier
Organism
Faither
Sage 1
90 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 19 Empty Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  johndoe1225 Sat May 21, 2016 4:39 am

CampOfDavid wrote:Thanks for the update Movie.
Some quick questions if I may:

(1) What are all the ingredients you use in the topical (I can't use castor oil as I am allergic to it), and how do you prepare it?

(2) Is there anything else you are doing?

(3) Are you sure you definitely had Male Pattern Baldness and not some other type of hair loss?

1.  He's using this one here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfLkf5hn9aM&list=PLghmpGnd6nVBT8SLLkwtnqvEI4HrwqT5t

2. The Rosemary oil is the only thing unrelated to that video, the topical in the video uses lavender oil.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 19 Empty Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  Sage 1 Sat May 21, 2016 4:51 am

shaftless wrote:To sages's credit his temples look like they're filling in some. But it looks like it's becoming more diffuse in the front with more skin visible. Maybe it's a good shed with better, stronger hair coming soon. Maybe....

Maybe there will be a cure for you soon, so just hang on there.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sat May 21, 2016 5:32 am

Skip all the unnecessary oils, as lavender, castor oil for example.
But after reading this forum, i understand you think everything has it´s purpose.

Still amazed that you needed a second part, that uses way to many ingredients as above mentioned.
And now suddenly it´s legit again, and it definitely shows how desperate you are.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Sat May 21, 2016 6:26 am

You know what's annoying? Any time people have success on here and start getting asked "Are you sure you had Male Pattern Baldness?". How many times do I have to clarify this shit? My father started going Bald in his mid 20's and so did my Grandfather. Yes, I had Male Pattern Baldness, I'm tired of being asked that shit. It's like some dumbasses on here want you to go bald before starting any kind of treatment.

You know what else is annoying? People asking dumb fucking questions about how to make the topical when the link to making it has been posted numerous times in this thread. If you're too fucking lazy to go back a few pages and read the thread how the fuck are we supposed to expect you to be able to make this topical and use it every day? This is the kinda shit that pisses me off.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Sat May 21, 2016 6:29 am

Sage 1 wrote:Skip all the unnecessary oils, as lavender, castor oil for example.
But after reading this forum, i understand you think everything has it´s purpose.

Still amazed that you needed a second part, that uses way to many ingredients as above mentioned.
And now suddenly it´s legit again, and it definitely shows how desperate you are.  

I'm sorry but I disagree. Both Castor and Lavender provide numerous benefits for hair, they're far from "unnecessary". You can consider this too many ingredients but the way you simplified things might not work for everyone.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sat May 21, 2016 6:31 am

^ Yeah didn't Sage's original mixture use Castor oil? I thought his updated one did too

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Sat May 21, 2016 6:45 am

johndoe1225 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfLkf5hn9aM&list=PLghmpGnd6nVBT8SLLkwtnqvEI4HrwqT5t

2.  The Rosemary oil is the only thing unrelated to that video, the topical in the video uses lavender oil.

Just to clarify since some people seem to get confused at the drop of a dime on here. I never used Rosemary in the Green Tea/Coconut shampoo. I made the topical exactly how it is made in the video (Which apparently is too challenging for some of you on here, since some of you can't follow simple fucking instructions). I only use Rosemary AFTER I've used and washed out the topical. I used the Rosemary on my temples to speed up the growth of new temple hairs. This is a completely optional step.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 19 Empty RE:Movie

Post  CampOfDavid Sat May 21, 2016 6:48 am

For some one who has beat MPB, you should be a lot happier than you are lol.
Chill out and be happy Very Happy thank God you are not going to go bald.
CampOfDavid
CampOfDavid

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sat May 21, 2016 6:57 am

MovieJunkie89 wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:

2.  The Rosemary oil is the only thing unrelated to that video, the topical in the video uses lavender oil.

Just to clarify since some people seem to get confused at the drop of a dime on here. I never used Rosemary in the Green Tea/Coconut shampoo. I made the topical exactly how it is made in the video (Which apparently is too challenging for some of you on here, since some of you can't follow simple fucking instructions). I only use Rosemary AFTER I've used and washed out the topical. I used the Rosemary on my temples to speed up the growth of new temple hairs. This is a completely optional step.

That's actually what I am doing but with Emu oil.

Also I tried making my own rosemary oil, dumping a ton of dried rosemary leaves in an airtight jar of olive oil and putting it in a sunny window for a month or so.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sat May 21, 2016 6:58 am

Use the oils you think it´s necessary.
The remedy itself gave me a kick start, and made me realize how to efficient it.

Did my studies, and my remedy is in my back yard actually.
So in conclusion this is my last post, due to your lack of respect what i tried to explain.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sat May 21, 2016 8:22 am

Hey movie89, it's heartening to hear you are getting some regrowth. Can you post any before and after pics here? If you know how and it's not too troubling for you it would be interesting to compare and see all this growth that you are talking about.

And sage, don't get mad. People have differing opinions. It would be cool if you keep posting your pics with a "I told you so" attitude and gloat a bit.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Sat May 21, 2016 10:26 am

Sage 1 wrote:Use the oils you think it´s necessary.
The remedy itself gave me a kick start, and made me realize how to efficient it.

So in conclusion this is my last post, due to your lack of respect what i tried to explain.

Lack of respect? All I said was castor oil and lavender oil are far from unnecessary. However, I'm contemplating not posting here either anymore. I already beat this thing, I just eagerly want others to have the same success but maybe I just care too much.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Sat May 21, 2016 12:33 pm

MovieJunkie89 wrote:
Sage 1 wrote:Use the oils you think it´s necessary.

Lack of respect? All I said was castor oil and lavender oil are far from unnecessary. However, I'm contemplating not posting here either anymore. I already beat this thing, I just eagerly want others to have the same success but maybe I just care too much.
You use that exact recipe that lady you posted from youtube? How long do you leave it in?

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sat May 21, 2016 12:53 pm

I think he said 15-20 minutes, but maybe I'm thinking of something else I forgot if I asked already.

Regardless I try to leave it in for at least 1.5-2 hours.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sat May 28, 2016 4:53 am

All i´m saying that here comes a guy using all magical ingrediens like i did in the beginning.
And by his posts i presume US is his origin (no offence but still maybe)

Did not post a single picture of his hair line, but still saluted for some strange reason.
I did my math and many of the oils are really unnecessary.
Hair loss is not science, and like i said before what grows under our feet is the solution, or if you prefer under our nose.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:51 am

Hey Sage, I was thinking about random herbal teas (basil, parsley, etc.), and I was wondering, what do you think would happen if I made a cilantro tea, the same way I make a rosemary tea?  I'd just boil some distilled water, then drop a bunch of cilantro into it, put it into a spray bottle after it cools, and soak my scalp with that.

Or maybe I could make some sort of super herbal tea spray, and just dump in basil, parsley, cilantro, rosemary, etc.?

Any downsides?  Or benefits?

I know that ingesting too much cilantro can supposedly have scary effects, like dizziness, but what about topically?

Thanks

EDIT:  After doing some very quick searching on topical cilantro, I decided to give this cilantro tea hair spray a try.  I'm wondering if it will make my hair sticky and weird though, but if it does I can just do this pre-shower.

I'm wondering though, will this get absorbed through my scalp if I use too much and cause side effects similar to the ones you get by ingesting too much coriander orally?  IE dizziness, etc?

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:44 am

johndoe1225 wrote:Hey Sage, I was thinking about random herbal teas (basil, parsley, etc.), and I was wondering, what do you think would happen if I made a cilantro tea, the same way I make a rosemary tea?  I'd just boil some distilled water, then drop a bunch of cilantro into it, put it into a spray bottle after it cools, and soak my scalp with that.

Or maybe I could make some sort of super herbal tea spray, and just dump in basil, parsley, cilantro, rosemary, etc.?

Any downsides?  Or benefits?

I know that ingesting too much cilantro can supposedly have scary effects, like dizziness, but what about topically?

Thanks

EDIT:  After doing some very quick searching on topical cilantro, I decided to give this cilantro tea hair spray a try.  I'm wondering if it will make my hair sticky and weird though, but if it does I can just do this pre-shower.

I'm wondering though, will this get absorbed through my scalp if I use too much and cause side effects similar to the ones you get by ingesting too much coriander orally?  IE dizziness, etc?

Hi Johndoe,

I´m actually using the cilantro on the scalp.
Like mentioned i simplified it by lessening the oils, to have a more dried approach to the scalp that you can leave over night, and just wash it off in the morning.
And definitely no sides.

I have a very good so called regrowth, and the youtube remedy does have a point, but it lacks nutrients to make them terminal.
But i understand that it´s strange to use growing plants directly on the scalp, due to our modern day society that can minimize everything for our convenience.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:01 am

Ok thanks, I think I might just experiment with it though to see how it feels, if nothing else I'm sure it will smell amazing

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:45 am

I have not used this aggressive treatment for a long time, and the reason is to show the development.
Have a red spot as shown (temple), and did not actually have hair there at all before.
Going to use that one as a marker, and take pictures during my treatment with the same angle and distance.

My hair is 3 mm, and going to keep it that way during the treatment.
After regrowth with clear shown pictures of 3 mm of hair with new hair i will gradually let it grow further, and of course pictures of the crown also.

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 19 Wp_20114
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 19 Wp_20115
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 19 Wp_20116

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:13 pm

Going to have these two as a reference.
All my dead hair is almost gone, and just white new born hairs popping up.
I can feel the tingle or strain on my scalp after washing it off.

Fresh coriander, rosemary, coconut oil/milk, castor oil, and dr.bronners soap.
Creates a quick crust on the top (oxidizes) and keeps the nutrients underneath.
A way more faster and aggressive approach, than my normal coriander, rosemary and ginger topical.

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 19 Wp_20117
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 19 Wp_20118

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:52 am

Hey Sage, what's the final recipe for your topical? I remember it changed and last I read it was matcha powder, pumpkin seed oil, and the standard coconut oil, coconut milk, etc., but what's the final verdict on the recipe?

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:08 pm

johndoe1225 wrote:Hey Sage, what's the final recipe for your topical?  I remember it changed and last I read it was matcha powder, pumpkin seed oil, and the standard coconut oil, coconut milk, etc., but what's the final verdict on the recipe?

This is as said an aggressive approach, and to show the progress in detail how fast it can develop.
1 tsp coconut/castor oil, 3 tsp coconut milk, 2 tsp bronner soap and a pinch pestled fresh coriander, rosemary (with one tea bag since it makes it more firm)
I mix it really well, and use a hair coloring brush for applying, and leave it for 1 hour when it has oxidized completely.
A tip is to remove the remedy first with a spatula= no shower mess.
Then i shampoo it off two times, and in the beginning the scalp will feel a little bit strained after showering.

This is how it looks after 20 minutes when i removed some of the top crust:
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 19 Wp_20119

From time to time i juice out the coriander and rosemary instead, but this method is as said more effective.
Going to post pictures this weekend, as the reference ones shown.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:08 am

4 days after, my express method.
Finally after experimenting for a long time, i realized as i thought the key is growing plants, and FRESH coriander rosemary is the triggers.

And the oils, milk helps to mix it, and don´t use a shower cap since it oxidizes quicker without.
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 19 Wp_20120

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:43 am

Thanks Sage, sounds really simple. Unfortunately the spatula idea wouldn't work for me since I have long hair, so the shower becomes a mess but only for a few minutes.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:10 am

johndoe1225 wrote:Thanks Sage, sounds really simple.  Unfortunately the spatula idea wouldn't work for me since I have long hair, so the shower becomes a mess but only for a few minutes.

It docent stain the shower anyway so it´s easy to rinse it off.
Use it for a week or two every day, and give your reply how it works for you.

Did my experiments, and it all came down to the growing herbs coriander, rosemary so therefore i simplified it to get the most out of them.
They oxide really quick on the scalp, and as i said so many times, nothing can copy the complexity that grows underneath.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next