Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

+86
bh1546
Oker
BobbyPin
akrepkral06
hairtodaygonetomorrow
abetz85
MMarc
helpmyhair1
blueman99
splohocky
uznemirex
Amin80
waitingforit
Mastery
keepitsimple
CauseAndEffect
jimmythekidd
Radicalfight
Maxx
Turgius
Ilija
moviaa
Hotspur
lewclark89
Gitman
DevilHands
newuser
Schitz Popinov
Ronald84
Paradox
long hair
DynamoJohn
dokuldudokulecek
Xenon
john3333
spawnben
jadegreg
fab13
Grub
vg
cdto2012
LawOfThelema
Revan
CampOfDavid
MovieJunkie89
Joey Ramone
mak123
archy141
hairmaniac
aleks1
lookalike
longhair31
ninjishal
Mexco
AgapeBerry
Dudard
australian
RAptor
rahul 8780
bayman
PotentPotential
Duketronix
zarathustra
Crusher
MilBA
Columbo
tooyoungforthis
SuperMechanioventraliosis
Billa
Slimnuts
bov51
Hole
johndoe1225
sizzlinghairs
invinoveritas
desmadre1
shaftless
Growdamnit
Maines
goten574
Alexis A
Balthier
Organism
Faither
Sage 1
90 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 11 Empty Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  Mexco Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:44 am

What if fou frozen the cocunut milk like ice cubes, it may work.
Mexco
Mexco

Back to top Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 11 Empty Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  johndoe1225 Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:56 am

Mexco wrote:What if fou frozen the cocunut milk like ice cubes, it may work.

Hmm, good idea, it's just I don't know how to tell if it actually does work, I guess it will just smell or something?

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  australian Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:03 am

johndoe1225 wrote:I hate how coconut milk apparently is only good for 4 days after opening the can...So much waste, I will have to use like 4 cans for 1 month.  The price is basically negligible but it's a lot of waste.  Maybe I can apply a good amount of coconut milk to my scalp by itself on the weekends when I don't use the whole topical, or even an hour or so before I use the topical on the weekdays.

I'd definitely eat it, but I don't think shoveling that much coconut milk into myself would make my body very happy Shocked  Sure it's a good natural food, but like everything it has its limits

Use it to make curry Very Happy
australian
australian

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:18 am

australian wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:I hate how coconut milk apparently is only good for 4 days after opening the can...So much waste, I will have to use like 4 cans for 1 month.  The price is basically negligible but it's a lot of waste.  Maybe I can apply a good amount of coconut milk to my scalp by itself on the weekends when I don't use the whole topical, or even an hour or so before I use the topical on the weekdays.

I'd definitely eat it, but I don't think shoveling that much coconut milk into myself would make my body very happy Shocked  Sure it's a good natural food, but like everything it has its limits

Use it to make curry Very Happy

Very Happy   I need to do something with it yes, I can't stand throwing such a wonderful tasting and healthy thing out, for cereal it's nature's ice cream

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Mexco Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:37 am

What do you guys think about a greens powder to add to water or juice

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NAADUV8?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_sfl_title_1&smid=A2G7B63FOSFZJZ

I read that you get most of the nutrients dehydrating vegies.

Thanks
Mexco
Mexco

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:17 am

I don´t now how put my regime to make it understandable.
Since it seems that people wants a clear conclusion what actually worked for me the oral or topical?
It´s both since i use them in symbiosis, since my body and scalp got used it.

I green juice celery, cucumber, spinach only because my body got used them four times a week, and between those days only carrots. (chlorella powder 2 tsp every day though)
In the beginning the green juicing was a toilet asap visit agreed, but now nothing since my body accepted it.
My topical treatment has a major effect also, because of all the small white newborn baby hairs growing becoming terminal, because of the effects of organic coconut milk and coriander and the other oils to help thickening the baby hairs.

And believe me there is a huge difference by using ecological, organic products than mass produced ones, since i saw the end results of the green fibers coming out of the pulp and the coconut milk extracted ones.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:40 am

Sage, please post some recent pics with a buzz cut. Pleeeeeeaaaaase?

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  AgapeBerry Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:55 pm

Sage 1 wrote:I don´t now how put my regime to make it understandable.
Since it seems that people wants a clear conclusion what actually worked for me the oral or topical?

I green juice celery, cucumber, spinach only because my body got used them four times a week, and between those days only carrots. (chlorella powder 2 tsp every day though)
In the beginning the green juicing was a toilet asap visit agreed, but now nothing since my body accepted it.
My topical treatment has a major effect also, because of all the small white newborn baby hairs growing becoming terminal, because of the effects of organic coconut milk and coriander and the other oils to help thickening the baby hairs.

And believe me there is a huge difference by using ecological, organic products than mass produced ones, since i saw the end results of the green fibers coming out of the pulp and the coconut milk extracted ones.  

Sage, what I got from your first post that started this thread is that you started juicing only, and after a month you noticed regrowth. Then AFTER you initially noticed regrowth you began using topicals. If this is correct then of course the topicals MAY be helping, but others who are trying to replicate your results can deduce that the juicing is key to this regimen. Is this correct?

And as a side note I'm curious what your scalp sebum was like (if any) before and after you started your regimen. BTW, thanks for sharing this info with the forum.

AgapeBerry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:47 am

toolsmakingtools wrote:
Sage 1 wrote:I don´t now how put my regime to make it understandable.

Sage, what I got from your first post that started this thread is that you started juicing only, and after a month you noticed regrowth. Then AFTER you initially noticed regrowth you began using topicals. If this is correct then of course the topicals MAY be helping, but others who are trying to replicate your results can deduce that the juicing is key to this regimen. Is this correct?

And as a side note I'm curious what your scalp sebum was like (if any) before and after you started your regimen. BTW, thanks for sharing this info with the forum.

I understand the confusion perfectly, since my results was more of a fluke because it was initially meant for my health.
I saw some small white hairs when i started green juicing in the beginning, but they didn't become terminal in the way that i could call it actual regrowth (almost so thin that you need a magnifier)

Since my hair loss started 20 years ago, it was easy to spot them because they where so shiny and my only hair left was dark, fuzzy and dead.
Therefore i started to "google" what could have possibly triggered it, and why not put some fresh ingredients directly on my scalp also.
I found a easy recipe on YouTube that i refined because it had the basic elements of healthy hair, so i added freshly grind coriander with the green tea and they blended perfectly with the oils.

I actually simplified the topical even more by discarding some oils, but added one bark tree ingredient instead and i keep them in a big jar for simple usage.
The coconut milk and coriander i always use fresh though, only organic, ecological ones since i did my trials.
I know my statements are confusing but i did not fight hair loss in the beginning, and therefore it´s somehow confusing.
Said it before though but now i definitely found my regime for my health and hair, and i can definitely share it ,but at the same time i understand your skepticism since it was not attended for hair loss in the beginning.

And still though i´m never going to use supplements anymore, except the chlorella juicing but at least i drink it and not inhaling
a pill.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:51 am

shaftless wrote:Sage, please post some recent pics with a buzz cut. Pleeeeeeaaaaase?

I will Smile

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:40 am

My hair before shaving.My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 11 Untitl10

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:45 am

Sage 1 wrote:My hair before shaving.My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 11 Untitl10

And my treatment.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:52 am

Sage 1 wrote:
Sage 1 wrote:My hair before shaving.My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 11 Untitl10

And my treatment.

Looking great Sage! But it's the same two pictures? Shocked

I bought a bunch of baby carrots as per your "cycling the vegetable juice" advice and plan to munch on them whole

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:14 am

I give up.
Sorry for my confusing statements.
This picture was taken before my treatment, and i found it on my wife's camera when i still had some hair left before i shaved it off.
She docent want me to shave it off again like i promised because i almost have a full set of hair now.
You guys can compare this picture at least and make your own judgement, with the ones i posted before.
Did some simple refinements with the oils and by adding heated lapachobark tea to simplify the usage and it works for me.

I hope you will find your way.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:38 am

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 11 Untitl11

I mowed to a new place but this is how my hair looks like now.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:44 am

Sage 1 wrote:My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 11 Untitl11

Your hair def look better, I can't really tell if you got any regrowth or not. Ill just wait and see if your temple end up filling in to give you a full hairline. Im about the 2 months mark with the topical myself, nothing to show, but ill keep at it for another 2 months.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:36 am

Sage 1 wrote:My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 11 Untitl11

Jesus Mary and Joseph that's freaking awesome regrowth man!

I'm going to add this topical to my regimen on the WEEKENDS too!

Thanks for all your help Sage I'll post back with results!

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:30 pm

Thanks for posting those pics sage. Too bad your wife wouldn't let you shave it though. Do you use a syling gel? It looks so thick.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  australian Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:02 pm

The difference in your hair colour and thickness is crazy. Well done.

I got a question - prior to your slow juicing what was your diet like? Do you generally go by something like this http://www.immortalhair.org/dietaryfactors.htm or were you pretty casual?
australian
australian

Back to top Go down

Post  bayman Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:19 am

Sage is that 6 months progress?

bayman

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:39 am

It's too bad that sage wasn't terribly bald. He didn't have the big bald spot in the back or really diffuse so that you could see a lot of skin through. His temples were going and it looked like an island was forming in the front but with longer hair you could cover that up. Sage, tell your wife that we are more important than her and you will shave it for the CAUSE! LOL

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:16 am

I changed my routine a little and got faster regrowth.
And please really look at my temples, how far up they are compared to my new pics.
The old picture has almost the same length of hair.
Like i said before, i just put my results because i started juicing, and experimenting with my topical because i had something going on.

I know it sounds stupid, but my goal was to get my ingredients from natural resources from a grocery store.
Nope no supplements ever for me, or my wife as she discovered it also.
I keep a simple routine now, and it´s cheap by it´s own way because my health is included.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  MilBA Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:44 am

Sage, not to overwhelm you with more questions but just interested in what oils you discarded from the original recipe you posted. I see you said you added in a bark tree ingredient.

Right now I mix matcha green tea, olive oil, coconut oil, coriander, emu oil and rosemary oil. Coconut milk I can't find easily where I'm currently living.

MilBA

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:50 am

Has anyone using this topical noticed a lightening of their hair? Specifically the dark haired people out there?

I dont know if its just normal MPB lightening or if its happening at all, but it seems that way. Maybe it was from the summer sun.

Anyways, anyone notice this?

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:57 am

Sage , please check PMs when you get a chance.

Thanks!

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next