Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 20 EmptyYesterday at 4:25 am by shaftless

» Is it possible that testosterone levels have to be kept within a strict range?
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 3:08 am by Jean-Guy

» I am trying the Growband
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 2:57 am by Jean-Guy

» Hydrocurc
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 2:48 am by Jean-Guy

» questions about HGH
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:24 am by Dudard

» The Vital Role of NAD+ and Niacin in Longevity and Well-being
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 10:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» solar eclipse on april 8
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 1:53 am by shaftless

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 4:15 pm by Atlas

» How to increase FGF9
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 3:17 am by Atlas

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

+86
bh1546
Oker
BobbyPin
akrepkral06
hairtodaygonetomorrow
abetz85
MMarc
helpmyhair1
blueman99
splohocky
uznemirex
Amin80
waitingforit
Mastery
keepitsimple
CauseAndEffect
jimmythekidd
Radicalfight
Maxx
Turgius
Ilija
moviaa
Hotspur
lewclark89
Gitman
DevilHands
newuser
Schitz Popinov
Ronald84
Paradox
long hair
DynamoJohn
dokuldudokulecek
Xenon
john3333
spawnben
jadegreg
fab13
Grub
vg
cdto2012
LawOfThelema
Revan
CampOfDavid
MovieJunkie89
Joey Ramone
mak123
archy141
hairmaniac
aleks1
lookalike
longhair31
ninjishal
Mexco
AgapeBerry
Dudard
australian
RAptor
rahul 8780
bayman
PotentPotential
Duketronix
zarathustra
Crusher
MilBA
Columbo
tooyoungforthis
SuperMechanioventraliosis
Billa
Slimnuts
bov51
Hole
johndoe1225
sizzlinghairs
invinoveritas
desmadre1
shaftless
Growdamnit
Maines
goten574
Alexis A
Balthier
Organism
Faither
Sage 1
90 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 20 Empty Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  Sage 1 Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:58 pm

johndoe1225 wrote:Thanks Sage, sounds really simple.  Unfortunately the spatula idea wouldn't work for me since I have long hair, so the shower becomes a mess but only for a few minutes.

Tried to leave it on for 2 hours, but then it gets really hard to wash it off since it attacks the scalp quiet quickly.
So max one our until the oxidation is complete.

As you can see the brownish layer behind my temple, but of course it goes away buy itself after a while though.
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 20 Wp_20121

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 20 Empty Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  Grub Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:20 pm

Hi Sage,

Can I ask why you recommend NOT wearing shower cap and letting it oxidize?

Grub

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:13 pm

2 weeks of intensive treatment.
The new hairs are terminal now, and i changed the contrast a little on the first picture.
Just to show the difference between the new hair, and my temple area that did not have hair when compared to my crown that still has some (old darker hair left).

For me it´s more of a complete new birth of hairs than actually regrowing or maintaining.
Regarding your question Grub why i let it oxide, it´s to give the remedy air to let it oxide quicker.
Just a gut feeling i have though, since it crisps nicely on the top, and slowly works down towards the scalp.
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 20 Wp_20123
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 20 Wp_20122

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  fab13 Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:58 pm

Hey Sage , how do you use fresh rosemary ? Because I would like to try your remedy but I do not know how to use fresh rosemary

fab13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:41 pm

fab13 wrote:
Hey Sage , how do you use fresh rosemary ? Because I would like to try your remedy but I do not know how to use fresh rosemary

I just crush them fresh directly with a pestle along with coriander, and one tea bag.
Add a few drops of oil to make it easier to crush it.

Have to correct my self regarding leave it in for max one hour.
Just the shampoo that was crappy, and could not take off the crust.

Approximately one month update on my temple, and i´m just constantly adding more herbs instead since i got the hang of it, and it makes sense.
The new hairs takes over my scalp, and an milder easier way is also to leave it over night.
Take a non greasier oil (best before oil stored dark=rose hip seed oil for example)
Crush a pinch of fresh rosemary, coriander, one tea bag (nettles can also be included) very fine and smooth.

Stir the herbs with about 60 ml of oil, and keep it in air tight glass jar in the fridge for easy usage.
Keeps the nutrients intakt for a longer time.
Maybe an option for those who docent want to prepare it every day.

New thin hairs crawling underneath to become terminal.
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 20 Wp_20124

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  jadegreg Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:47 pm

That's great progress Sage1!! I'm all on board with nettles into the topical!

jadegreg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:41 pm

jadegreg wrote:That's great progress Sage1!! I'm all on board with nettles into the topical!

Just noticed that fresh nettles also has similar amount of necessary nutrients.
I know I´m boring when i always mention fresh, but my stubbornness in the end has always been to use what´s in front of our noses.

And of course my apologizes to my constant change of recipes.
But at the same time we have to figure it out our selves, since there is no market in real natural resources.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  spawnben Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:52 pm

Well, I was reading this topic, and it looks like you finally use anti-DHT.
Nettles are natural anti-DHT. Castor oil is a kind of PGD2 inhibitor.
Coconut oil is a nutritive oil.
Green tea is also know to fight hair loss.
Arrow That's awesome it's working, but nothing new. It's just another combination of natural anti-DHT.

For people who don't have really short hairs, it doesn't work well because topical isn't really effective with middle long hairs.

spawnben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:43 pm

spawnben wrote:Well, I was reading this topic, and it looks like you finally use anti-DHT.
Nettles are natural anti-DHT. Castor oil is a kind of PGD2 inhibitor.
Coconut oil is a nutritive oil.
Green tea is also know to fight hair loss.
Arrow That's awesome it's working, but nothing new. It's just another combination of natural anti-DHT.

For people who don't have really short hairs, it doesn't work well because topical isn't really effective with middle long hairs.

Quiet bored with the word DHT or PGD2 etc..., and that it has to be studied in detail.
Don´t care about castor oil (still just a good carrier though), and easy to get.

I made a lot of experiments during, and for me it´s clear that our growing plants has our needs.
But it´s not in a minimalist concentrated form as pills, powder, and my point is that it´s easy to calculate on the outside, but the fundamental part is what happens inside.

So for me the tea just helps the herbs to get mushy, and the oils are carriers.
Could you elaborate regarding that it docent help middle long hairs?

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  jadegreg Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:35 pm

Nettle Root, is typically considered as containing the anti-DHT compound/s, not the leaves as Sage1 is presumably using. It's a real arse to dig those out. However, the leaves are loaded with minerals, vitamins, phenolic acids and flavanoids. Basically loaded with lots of goodies, and complimentary to Sage1's other ingredients.......

jadegreg

Back to top Go down

Post  spawnben Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:07 am

Well, even though you're bored with DHT and PGD2, you should ask you why this fruit or why this plant work and not another one Very Happy
All the plants and fruits you're using for detox your body and for topical are well-known to detox and to kill DHT and PGD2. That's it.

Changing apple by perry in your green juicing and you won't have any same effect. Why? Because apples are known for having pectin and some others things than pears will never have.
Changing nettle with any green plant you can find outside and it will the same fact!

arrow: So you can tell me what you want about your experimentations, but finally the plants you're using and the oil you're using are all a combination of anti-DHT and PGD2 killers.
You said green tea is just a help, but that's false because it's also well-kwown for a while that green tea, black tea and coffee are good rince solution for topical. Nothing new Sir about it.

It looks more that you used to have a inflammation in your intestine than another thing. Green juicing in first was for people who cannot eat amont of fruits and vegetables and plants because of inflammation.

PS: For middle long hairs and for long hairs, the problem of your topical is the same as every topical solution. When you have middle long hairs or more, this kind of topical isn't working well. It's easier to do it with a 5mm hairs than with 3cm hairs.

spawnben

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:59 pm

spawnben wrote:Well, even though you're bored with DHT and PGD2, you should ask you why this fruit or why this plant work and not another one Very Happy
All the plants and fruits you're using for detox your body and for topical are well-known to detox and to kill DHT and PGD2. That's it.

Changing apple by perry in your green juicing and you won't have any same effect. Why? Because apples are known for having pectin and some others things than pears will never have.
Changing nettle with any green plant you can find outside and it will the same fact!

arrow:  So you can tell me what you want about your experimentations, but finally the plants you're using and the oil you're using are all a combination of anti-DHT and PGD2 killers.
You said green tea is just a help, but that's false because it's also well-kwown for a while that green tea, black tea and coffee are good rince solution for topical. Nothing new Sir about it.

It looks more that you used to have a inflammation in your intestine than another thing. Green juicing in first was for people who cannot eat amont of fruits and vegetables and plants because of inflammation.

PS: For middle long hairs and for long hairs, the problem of your topical is the same as every topical solution. When you have middle long hairs or more, this kind of topical isn't working well. It's easier to do it with a 5mm hairs than with 3cm hairs.

This is wrong. Changing apple for berry will not have a huge effect, especially since apples are a berry. Fruit is fruit. It heals the scalp. Changing apple for a steak or liver, however, will have a disastrous effect. Meat changes the entire microbiome of the gastrointestinal tract negatively. Most people only focus on the microbiome of the stomach, which is where supplement probiotics stop to work since they are destroyed by stomach acid. To completely regenerate the microbiome we need a diet, a Nutritarian diet, high in legumes, heart-healthy whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. This is why South America and certain parts of Africa have amazing gut flora. Once the gut flora is healed, the scalp microbiome will also be able to heal itself. There's a huge correlation between meat diseases like colon diseases and androgenic alopecia. It confuses me that many meat eaters avoid the thousands of studies on the benefits of starch, carbohydrates, fruit, vegetables, legumes, and grains. Even wheat is not as bad as people have led you to believe. Anybody who has researched hair and health long enough has heard of neu5gc and how it actually makes it way into the hair. Neu5gc will cause inflammation of the hair follicle. Research again and again proves this
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC218710/
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

Post  spawnben Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:27 pm

john3333 wrote:
spawnben wrote:Well, even though you're bored with DHT and PGD2, you should ask you why this fruit or why this plant work and not another one Very Happy

arrow:  So you can tell me what you want about your experimentations, but finally the plants you're using and the oil you're using are all a combination of anti-DHT and PGD2 killers.

This is wrong. Changing apple for berry will not have a huge effect, especially since apples are a berry. Fruit is fruit. It heals the scalp. Changing apple for a steak or liver, however, will have a disastrous effect. Meat changes the entire microbiome of the gastrointestinal tract negatively. Most people only focus on the microbiome of the stomach, which is where supplement probiotics stop to work since they are destroyed by stomach acid. To completely regenerate the microbiome we need a diet, a Nutritarian diet, high in legumes, heart-healthy whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. This is why South America and certain parts of Africa have amazing gut flora. Once the gut flora is healed, the scalp microbiome will also be able to heal itself. There's a huge correlation between meat diseases like colon diseases and androgenic alopecia.
Is every meat eater bald? No! So as much as DHT is just a part of the problem, it's exactly the same for meat.
Do our ancestors use mechanical juicing machine? No!

From what I read the juicer increases the intake of vitamins and minerals, but conversely it removes the fiber! Or less plant fibers are the most potent prebiotics to our intestinal flora, thus replacing fruits and vegetables juices make sick degrading intestinal flora due to a very low proliferation of fermentation flora Twisted Evil

And berry is like strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, etc... This family of fruits has some natural advantages.
And if lots of people use apple it's because of pectin! Because since nuclear wars, it's a fact that pectin is well-known to improve people who suffer about radiation, etc...
However, pectin concentration varies with fruits: apples, quince, raspberry, redcurrant, blackcurrant, plum, citrus fruits are rich in pectin when pear, cherry, pineapple, strawberry, blackberry, kiwi, rhubarb, figs are less filled!
And as you can see even though raspberry, redcurrant are the same family of blackberry, strawberry, they don't give the same amount of pectin!

I'm drinking a detox tea with lemon and ginger since I'm 5 years old. I've never eat fastfood. I've never drunk alcohol or smoke. I've never taken any stronger pills than paracetamol. But it doesn't change the fact that I'm losing my hairs while my brother (1year difference) who smokes ganja, drinks everyday, etc.... has so fucking awesome hairs.
Same genetics, same parents, same place to grow up. The only difference is that I'm more looking for nature and health than him.... and I'm losing hairs Laughing

There are as many reasons for hair loss that there are hair loss men!

Indians eat curcuma and they drink tea every day, they still loss hairs, but tea and curcuma as well-known to protect the health.

I could speak about sportmen because nowoday it's Olympic Game. Do you think 100% of them don't eat meats? Are they all bald? No!
Why Finasteride is working for over 70% of users if the only main problem of hair loss is the food? Because thinking the food is the only problem is same as thinking DHT is the only problem.
The fact is that in 2016 there is still nobody who knows exactly why some men lose hairs when some others don't. DHT, food regimen, genetics, etc.... we can look for everything but nobody knows yet.
But what I know me is that the natural industry is making more and more money as same as finasteride Laughing Laughing Laughing
Juicing? Why? People can't eat fruits and vegetables Question How people used to do before? Just eating.

spawnben

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:38 pm

spawnben wrote:
john3333 wrote:

This is wrong. Changing apple for berry will not have a huge effect, especially since apples are a berry. Fruit is fruit. It heals the scalp. Changing apple for a steak or liver, however, will have a disastrous effect. Meat changes the entire microbiome of the gastrointestinal tract negatively. Most people only focus on the microbiome of the stomach, which is where supplement probiotics stop to work since they are destroyed by stomach acid. To completely regenerate the microbiome we need a diet, a Nutritarian diet, high in legumes, heart-healthy whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. This is why South America and certain parts of Africa have amazing gut flora. Once the gut flora is healed, the scalp microbiome will also be able to heal itself. There's a huge correlation between meat diseases like colon diseases and androgenic alopecia.
Is every meat eater bald? No! So as much as DHT is just a part of the problem, it's exactly the same for meat.
Do our ancestors use mechanical juicing machine? No!

From what I read the juicer increases the intake of vitamins and minerals, but conversely it removes the fiber! Or less plant fibers are the most potent prebiotics to our intestinal flora, thus replacing fruits and vegetables juices make sick degrading intestinal flora due to a very low proliferation of fermentation flora Twisted Evil

And berry is like strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, etc... This family of fruits has some natural advantages.
And if lots of people use apple it's because of pectin! Because since nuclear wars, it's a fact that pectin is well-known to improve people who suffer about radiation, etc...
However, pectin concentration varies with fruits: apples, quince, raspberry, redcurrant, blackcurrant, plum, citrus fruits are rich in pectin when pear, cherry, pineapple, strawberry, blackberry, kiwi, rhubarb, figs are less filled!
And as you can see even though raspberry, redcurrant are the same family of blackberry, strawberry, they don't give the same amount of pectin!

I'm drinking a detox tea with lemon and ginger since I'm 5 years old. I've never eat fastfood. I've never drunk alcohol or smoke. I've never taken any stronger pills than paracetamol. But it doesn't change the fact that I'm losing my hairs while my brother (1year difference) who smokes ganja, drinks everyday, etc.... has  so fucking awesome hairs.
Same genetics, same parents, same place to grow up. The only difference is that I'm more looking for nature and health than him.... and I'm losing hairs Laughing

There are as many reasons for hair loss that there are hair loss men!

Indians eat curcuma and they drink tea every day, they still loss hairs, but tea and curcuma as well-known to protect the health.

I could speak about sportmen because nowoday it's Olympic Game. Do you think 100% of them don't eat meats? Are they all bald? No!
Why Finasteride is working for over 70% of users if the only main problem of hair loss is the food? Because thinking the food is the only problem is same as thinking DHT is the only problem.
The fact is that in 2016 there is still nobody who knows exactly why some men lose hairs when some others don't. DHT, food regimen, genetics, etc.... we can look for everything but nobody knows yet.
But what I know me is that the natural industry is making more and more money as same as finasteride Laughing Laughing Laughing
Juicing? Why? People can't eat fruits and vegetables Question How people used to do before? Just eating.
There is more to hair health than diet. Sleep and exercise is important too. Your brother sleeps more than you. Harley Johnstone has thick and beautiful hair because he sleep 12 hours a day.
Also about the Indians eating turmeric.... Turmeric gives me diarrhea, if anybody knows what that's about? I've tried a low curcumin extract, whole turmeric, and turmeric powder and it makes my shits watery, so I don't eat turmeric.

Last edited by john3333 on Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

Post  spawnben Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:40 pm

And I can genuinely tell you that my intestinal flora is much better than average people Smile

My regimen is only vegetables, fruits, oils, plants and fishes.
I don't drink anything else than water or tea or coffee. And I use only organic, not bag!
I eat everyday mushroom, cucumber, tomato, green salad, mung bean salad, green olive, red and green pepper, fresh spinash, endive, garlic, oinon, shallot. This is my big lunch salad everyday! And inside I add tuna or mackerel or sardine.
And for dinner I do the same without garlic.
I don't eat breakfast! Only a detox tea with lemon and ginger. And then I eat a apple and a grapefruit.
And when I'm hungry, I do love eating a melon or watermelon! My sin pig

The last time I was sick was in 2013. I caught a cold. I used to take paracetamol for 2 weeks.
I do sport at least 4 times per week.
I've never been inside a bar or something like that. When I hang out, I always look to find something green to eat like salad. I don't know what is the taste of soda like Coca because I've never used to drink one.

Arrow And well! In fact I'm under 30 and I'm losing hairs! And I can say without arrogance that I've a better diet and lifestyle than the majority of people in this world.

PS: And I've never used to live in a big city which is over 500,000 people for my own rank, so I didn't be sick of pollution.

spawnben

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:46 pm

spawnben wrote:And I can genuinely tell you that my intestinal flora is much better than average people Smile

My regimen is only vegetables, fruits, oils, plants and fishes.
I don't drink anything else than water or tea or coffee. And I use only organic, not bag!
I eat everyday mushroom, cucumber, tomato, green salad, mung bean salad, green olive, red and green pepper, fresh spinash, endive, garlic, oinon, shallot. This is my big lunch salad everyday! And inside I add tuna or mackerel or sardine.
And for dinner I do the same without garlic.
I don't eat breakfast! Only a detox tea with lemon and ginger. And then I eat a apple and a grapefruit.
And when I'm hungry, I do love eating a melon or watermelon! My sin pig

The last time I was sick was in 2013. I caught a cold. I used to take paracetamol for 2 weeks.
I do sport at least 4 times per week.
I've never been inside a bar or something like that. When I hang out, I always look to find something green to eat like salad. I don't know what is the taste of soda like Coca because I've never used to drink one.

Arrow And well! In fact I'm under 30 and I'm losing hairs! And I can say without arrogance that I've a better diet and lifestyle than the majority of people in this world.

PS: And I've never used to live in a big city which is over 500,000 people for my own rank, so I didn't be sick of pollution.
Are you eating enough calories? And you didn't say how your brother sleeps compared to you. Do you cook your salad?
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

Post  spawnben Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:48 pm

No my brother sleep less than me for sure! He used to study hard for IT and usually 3h/night. And now he's working, he can't sleep more than 7h/night.

Harley Johnstone is an exception! Just an exception. At least I could say that he has a high level of vitamin D because he's outside with the sun everyday, but again why the skin cancer in OZ is one the worst in the world and him still didn't get it one.

And yes I'm eating enough calories because when I weigh my salad it indicates 2-2,5kg.

PS: Once more time, there is no proof about Harley Johnstone was suffering an androgenetic alopecia! People who have cheminal treatment usually can get back their hair loss. But for Harley Johnstone, I've never seen any sign of an AGA.

spawnben

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:56 pm

spawnben wrote:No my brother sleep less than me for sure! He used to study hard for IT and usually 3h/night. And now he's working, he can't sleep more than 7h/night.

Harley Johnstone is an exception! Just an exception. At least I could say that he has a high level of vitamin D because he's outside with the sun everyday, but again why the skin cancer in OZ is one the worst in the world and him still didn't get it one.

And yes I'm eating enough calories because when I weigh my salad it indicates 2-2,5kg.
You need more carbohydrates and less protein. You will regrow your hair I promise.
Stress causes hairloss. Fish is causing oxidative stress for you. If you pay attention to while you eat fish, you'll notice you get the MPB tingle.
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

Post  spawnben Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:00 pm

john3333 wrote:
spawnben wrote:No my brother sleep less than me for sure! He used to study hard for IT and usually 3h/night. And now he's working, he can't sleep more than 7h/night.

You need more carbohydrates and less protein. You will regrow your hair I promise
But I don't eat carbs from pasta or rice or potatoes. I hate that.
Which carbs could I eat more? Vegetables are lack of carbs. I can eat 1kg of cucumber there is nothing carbs inside. And I don't believe too much fruit is good. Fructose is still sugar.
For protein, I can tell you that I'm eating between 60 and 70gr or pure protein everyday.

And to be honest Sir, if I eat too much carbs I'll get bigger and it won't be muscles ahaha

spawnben

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:06 pm

spawnben wrote:
john3333 wrote:

You need more carbohydrates and less protein. You will regrow your hair I promise
Which carbs could I eat more? Vegetables are lack of carbs. I can eat 1kg of cucumber there is nothing carbs inside. And I don't believe too much fruit is good. Fructose is still sugar.
For protein, I can tell you that I'm eating between 60 and 70gr or pure protein everyday.

And to be honest Sir, if I eat too much carbs I'll get bigger and it won't be muscles ahaha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU_RkeA88DY
Fruit is healthy in any amounts. Stop eating oil. It has almost zero vitamins and minerals . Eat quinoa, lentils, corn, potatoes, sweet potatoes  and other heart-healthy whole grains mostly. You can eat other stuff like squashes and beans too. Eat a diet of only this and vegetables and you will not gain weight. Caffeine could also be hurting you.
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

Post  spawnben Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:16 pm

john3333 wrote:
spawnben wrote:
john3333 wrote:

youtube.com/watch?v=nU_RkeA88DY
Fruit is healthy in any amounts. Stop eating oil. It has almost zero vitamins and minerals . Eat quinoa, lentils, fresh corn, potatoes, and sweet potatoes mostly. You can eat other stuff like squashes too. Eat a diet of only this and vegetables and you will not gain weight. Caffeine could also be hurting you.
If the aim is to provide a acid-base balance, we all should measure it with pH.
Do people with a correct pH need to eat more fruits and vegetables? The aim of vegetables and fruits is the alkalizing power, but if our acid-base balance is good, it will change nothing no Question
And without protein, how can we build muscle?

I can add lentils and fresh corn. I can delete coffee and only keep green tea. But you advise I also need to avoid fishes and seafoods. So what will I eat for my muscles and my brain?

spawnben

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:20 pm

spawnben wrote:
john3333 wrote:
spawnben wrote:
john3333 wrote:

Fruit is healthy in any amounts. Stop eating oil. It has almost zero vitamins and minerals . Eat quinoa, lentils, fresh corn, potatoes, and sweet potatoes mostly. You can eat other stuff like squashes too. Eat a diet of only this and vegetables and you will not gain weight. Caffeine could also be hurting you.
Do people with a correct pH eat more fruits and vegetables? The aim of vegetables and fruits is the alkalizing power, but if our acid-base balance is good, it will change nothing no Question
The purpose of fruits and vegetables is vitamin, mineral, and phytoantioxidant density. The purpose of grains and other starches is hair regrowth. Lentils have tons of protein. The amino acids of plant foods is less inflammatory than that of animal foods. Green tea has caffeine too. You must remove green tea. It's destroying your parathyroid. You can still eat fish once a year if you must. Lentils for muscles. Fruit for the brain.
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

Post  spawnben Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:39 pm

john3333 wrote:
spawnben wrote:
john3333 wrote:
spawnben wrote:
john3333 wrote:

Do people with a correct pH eat more fruits and vegetables? The aim of vegetables and fruits is the alkalizing power, but if our acid-base balance is good, it will change nothing no Question
The purpose of fruits and vegetables is vitamin, mineral, and phytoantioxidant density. The purpose of grains and other starches is hair regrowth. Lentils have tons of protein. The amino acids of plant foods is less inflammatory than that of animal foods. Green tea has caffeine too. You must remove green tea. It's destroying your parathyroid. You can still eat fish once a year if you must. Lentils for muscles. Fruit for the brain.
But the amino acids of vegan foods is less completed than meat or fish.
But green tea has so much great value in many cultures and many countries for hairs and skin.

If I wanna have as much protein with vegan style as I have with fishes, and if I want to feel full im my stomatch with fruits, I need to eat at least the double of calories Crying or Very sad

The caloric index of oil like olive oil or canola oil is bigger than fruits or vegetables. Fruits are fructose so it means fast sugar. After 1h in the blood it disappear and you need again to eat.
There is no satiety with fast carb.
I can eat 200gr or tuna it will same a 7kg of watermelon (so a big full watermelon).

Currently my regimen is 5-6kg of vegetables and fruits everyday for 350-400gr of fishes (tuna, sardine of mackerel).
I don't understand how this regimen couldn't give me a good acid-base balance.

spawnben

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:44 pm

spawnben wrote:
john3333 wrote:
spawnben wrote:
john3333 wrote:
spawnben wrote:
john3333 wrote:

But green tea has so much great value in many cultures and many countries for hairs and skin.

If I wanna have as much protein with vegan style as I have with fishes, and if I want to feel full im my stomatch with fruits, I need to eat at least the double of calories Crying or Very sad

The caloric index of oil like olive oil or canola oil is bigger than fruits or vegetables. Fruits are fructose so it means fast sugar. After 1h in the blood it disappear and you need again to eat.
I can eat 200gr or tuna it will same a 7kg of watermelon (so a big full watermelon).

Currently my regimen is 5-6kg of vegetables and fruits everyday for 350-400gr of fishes (tuna, sardine of mackerel).
Amino acids of vegan foods are perfect. Animal protein causes apoptosis of the hair follicle cells. Methionine and other animal amino acids are toxic.  You will not feel hungry eating heart healthy whole grains, legumes, and fruit. I don't. Eating 7kg of watermelon is EXTREMELY healthy. Keep it up! Eating oil creates vitamin, mineral, and antioxidant deficiencies. Eat nutrient dense foods like whole wheat.
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

Post  spawnben Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:53 pm

john3333 wrote:
spawnben wrote:
john3333 wrote:
spawnben wrote:
john3333 wrote:
spawnben wrote:
john3333 wrote:

Amino acids of vegan foods are perfect. Animal protein causes apoptosis of the hair follicle cells. Methionine and other animal amino acids are toxic.  You will not feel hungry eating heart healthy whole grains, legumes, and fruit. I don't. Eating 7kg of watermelon is EXTREMELY healthy. Keep it up!
Only you find it's good Crying or Very sad
My doctor thinks I'm crazy! My wife too and she calls me pig pig

I'll look to do a trial without fishes and with more carbs from vegetables and fruits. Did you have any long term success with that for your hairs?

spawnben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next