Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 12 EmptyYesterday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 12 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 12 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 12 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 12 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 12 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 12 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 12 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

+86
bh1546
Oker
BobbyPin
akrepkral06
hairtodaygonetomorrow
abetz85
MMarc
helpmyhair1
blueman99
splohocky
uznemirex
Amin80
waitingforit
Mastery
keepitsimple
CauseAndEffect
jimmythekidd
Radicalfight
Maxx
Turgius
Ilija
moviaa
Hotspur
lewclark89
Gitman
DevilHands
newuser
Schitz Popinov
Ronald84
Paradox
long hair
DynamoJohn
dokuldudokulecek
Xenon
john3333
spawnben
jadegreg
fab13
Grub
vg
cdto2012
LawOfThelema
Revan
CampOfDavid
MovieJunkie89
Joey Ramone
mak123
archy141
hairmaniac
aleks1
lookalike
longhair31
ninjishal
Mexco
AgapeBerry
Dudard
australian
RAptor
rahul 8780
bayman
PotentPotential
Duketronix
zarathustra
Crusher
MilBA
Columbo
tooyoungforthis
SuperMechanioventraliosis
Billa
Slimnuts
bov51
Hole
johndoe1225
sizzlinghairs
invinoveritas
desmadre1
shaftless
Growdamnit
Maines
goten574
Alexis A
Balthier
Organism
Faither
Sage 1
90 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 12 Empty Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  johndoe1225 Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:21 am

I just tried boiling celery for the first time today instead of eating it raw, and wow...It's so, so much easier to eat.  I read that boiling can destroy as much as 50% (or 38-41%, as WHFoods mentions) of the nutrients, but honestly, if I eat them raw I can have an absolute maximum of 5 stalks per day (more like 3 on average), but if I boil them I can easily get 10-15 throughout the day, so I assume this more than makes up for it. Based on the convenience factor and considering that I can eat so much more this way, I think I'll switch to boiling instead of eating them raw.

I'm wondering if I can try using a bare minimum of water to boil them in and use that as a kind of soup and drink it, would that theoretically mean that I get 100% of the nutrients, or are the nutrients that are lost due to boiling simply destroyed?

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 12 Empty Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  australian Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:23 pm

Unless you are completely sure that the celery (or any vegetables, for that matter) are 100% organic I don't think it's a good idea to drink the water that you boiled them in.

Why are you trying to eat so much celery anyway?
australian
australian

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:06 pm

australian wrote:Unless you are completely sure that the celery (or any vegetables, for that matter) are 100% organic I don't think it's a good idea to drink the water that you boiled them in.

Why are you trying to eat so much celery anyway?

Good point

I'm trying to eat so much because I can't juice like Sage does, and eating them raw is quite difficult for me because it will take me 5 minutes to eat one stalk since I will chew and chew and chew and have trouble swallowing them

Also they taste much, much better

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  invinoveritas Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:06 am

Sage 1, you mentioned the use of tea tree oil to cleanse your scalp prior applying the concoction.
Do you dilute the oil in a carrier? How many drops?

invinoveritas

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:38 am

Calling sage, please check your PMs good sir! Thanks!

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  Maines Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:58 am

im still using the topical, like 2-3 times a week. i'll add peppermint oil. i read on another forum that its similar to minoxidil as it has an anti antrogenic effect. thusfar i havent had any regrowth, unfortunately.

Maines

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjishal Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:48 pm

I'm doing this with some adaptations and having regrowth. A lot of new hairs are popping out in places with longer hair, but the hairline is not that great, it's mostly growing very disperse hairs but not a big patch as I wanted. Also, my eyebrows hairs improved so much, even growing in a place I wanted to grow back for very long time. (Yes, I apply in my eyebrows also) I'm doing this for a month. Lately, a lot of the new hairs that grew under the longer hair are also falling, does anyone know what that means? Could mean something good?

ninjishal

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:20 am

what "adaptations" are you doing?

Im also experiencing some shedding with this.. We'll see how it goes. Its been 3 months for me on it, I have these tiny super thin hairs on my temples which I believe are new, but they are staying stagnant. Meanwhile, it seems Im receeding further up, not sure if its a temporary shed or not, but its quite unnerving... I hope it grows back thicker..

Calling Mr. Sage, hows it going bud? (please check your pms as well my friend!)

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjishal Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:23 pm

I put in my green topical mix 3 tbsp of castor oil, 1 of olive oil, 1 of coconut oil, about 5 of coconut milk mixed with the mashed content of one teabag of green tea and about 10 coriander leaves (i strain this last part in a cloth after mixing and throw away the solid part) and used to put 2 tbsp of soapnut water. Other things I'm using are also soapnut water to wash the oil out of my hair (I don't boil, I just soak 4 soapnuts of good quality in a cup of water overnight and use in the next day as shampoo/soap) and mucilage from flaxseed or aloe vera (this one lately) to clean (it helps free some excess castor oil that don't go out with just soapnuts, I don't know why) and also helps hydrate my hair because soap nut despite being a natural soap can be too drying and you have to use the right concentration for your hair. I also spray my hair with a tiny amount of a mix of half acv and water in the end of the shower and remove it. After using the green topical and these 3 things (soapnut, mucilage, acv) in my hair it looks and feels great, clean and full. I've been using all this since the beginning and my regrowth happened with this too. The problem is that right now I'm experiencing a lot of shedding and basically 80% of the falling hairs are hairs that are about a bit less than half the size of my "old" hairs. But I have even smaller hairs growing that are not falling. When I apply this green topical mix lately a lot of the intermediate hairs are coming in my hands. I'm not sure why this started. I don't know if this can be a good thing. I'm starting to think it has to do with the fact that I'm using less of the mix and only covering the top of head and not the hole scalp. And by the time I started to apply less of the green topical I also stopped putting 2 tbsp of soapnut water in the mix thinking it wasn't necessary (I never used the castile soap but soapnut water), maybe the soap, with a higher ph, helps "open" the skin and absorbing the mix (??)

Anyway, I still have a lot of regrowth in my scalp and a lot of new hairs of about half an inch that are not falling. But I really wished all the regrowth were as strong on the hairline. My hair is thicker also and growing much faster. So maybe the hairs falling are because of even stronger new hairs growing... This would be great.  Very Happy

Other possibilities:

-I used for 3 days the bark of stryphnodendron adstringens and guazuma ulmifolia in water but then I felt this could be too strong and I didn't really feel it was safe. Probably because of the first one - stryphnodendron adstringens - being too astringent but the second one - guazuma ulmifolia - I will give another try.

-I massaged my scalp in the beginning for a few days and then stopped.

The bad thing of trying a lot of things is this. Anyway, I just hope this shedding finishes soon.

ninjishal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:57 am

Hi to you all, and i have to admit i missed this forum Smile
I´m glad that some of you are seeing at least some results.

Did some changes with the base by using 2,5 dl pumpkin seed oil and 2,5 dl olive oil poured in a bowl.
I put 5 tea bags of green (matcha) tea and a big handful of Pau D'Arco (lapacho tea) in it.
Let it simmer warm (not boil!) for at least 15 minutes and use a filter to pour it a air tight glass jar for easy usage and keep in the fridge..

So my topical is, 3 tsp of the oil mentioned above, and then i use my pastel to grind one tea bag of green tea, and about 10 leaves of fresh coriander, and stir with the oil. (as usual)
Then i add 1 tsp coconut oil, 3 tsp of fresh coconut milk and 3 tsp of dr. bronners soap, and stir again.
Leave it in for 30 minutes, and rinse it of with lukewarm water, and nowadays a i use an organic (non SLS, parabene) shampoo to rinse the rest of instead of the same bronners soap added in the mixture.
It boosted my hair and i drink 2 tsp of chlorella, spirulina powder every morning.

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 12 511
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 12 810

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:07 am

Forgot to mention this is definitely my final remedy.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:18 am

Sage 1 wrote:Hi to you all, and i have to admit i missed this forum Smile
I´m glad that some of you are seeing at least some results.

Did some changes with the base by using 2,5 dl pumpkin seed oil and 2,5 dl olive oil poured in a bowl.
I put 5 tea bags of green (matcha) tea and a big handful of Pau D'Arco (lapacho tea) in it.
Let it simmer warm (not boil!) for at least 15 minutes and use a filter to pour it a air tight glass jar for easy usage and keep in the fridge..

So my topical is, 3 tsp of the oil mentioned above, and then i use my pastel to grind one tea bag of green tea, and about 10 leaves of fresh coriander, and stir with the oil. (as usual)
Then i add 1 tsp coconut oil, 3 tsp of fresh coconut milk and 3 tsp of dr. bronners soap, and stir again.
Leave it in for 30 minutes, and rinse it of with lukewarm water, and nowadays a i use an organic (non SLS, parabene) shampoo to rinse the rest of instead of the same bronners soap added in the mixture.
It boosted my hair and i drink 2 tsp of chlorella, spirulina powder every morning.

Sage, man, that's nothing short of incredible.  Undeniable MPB, undeniable recovery.  Massive respect.

What exactly is a "dl" though, when you say 2.5 "dl" of pumpkin seed oil?  Is that 2.5 teaspoons?

So basically, your new regimen is:

To mix the oil for future use:

1.)  Pumpkin seed oil, olive oil, 5 bags of matcha tea, Lapacho tea
2.)  Simmer for 15 minutes, store in fridge

The actual topical:

1.)  3 teaspoons of oil mixture from above
2.)  One green tea bag, 10 leaves fresh coriander, mix with the oil from step 1
3.)  1 teaspoon coconut oil, 3 teaspoons coconut milk, 3 teaspoons dr. bronner's soap

Also, do you drink 2 teaspoons EACH of chlorella and spirulina powder, or 1 teaspoon of each totaling 2 teaspoons?

Awesome work Sage

BTW, I'm doing this along with DT therapy, I know you don't do that but thought it was worth mentioning, since the time you need to keep this on your scalp is so short it's no problem

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjishal Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:01 am

Sage, that's a very good recovery! Inspiring!

I was thinking castor oil was one of the main ingredients and now you don't use it. Shocked So, maybe the green tea helps more than I thought. I realised the new green tea box I bought recently was a mix of green tea and peppermint so maybe that's why my hairs are falling so much. I will change that. Anyway, your hairline regrowth is impressive. Thanks for sharing.

ninjishal

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:05 am

ninjishal wrote:Sage, that's a very good recovery! Inspiring!

I was thinking castor oil was one of the main ingredients and now you don't use it.  Shocked  So, maybe the green tea helps more than I thought. I realised the new green tea box I bought recently was a mix of green tea and peppermint so maybe that's why my hairs are falling so much. I will change that. Anyway, your hairline regrowth is impressive. Thanks for sharing.

Hey ninja, what I do (although I have a lot of time on my hands so maybe it's a bad example) is I apply different topicals before Sage's topical, like an hour before, I'll apply Castor oil alone or whatever.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjishal Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:17 am

Thanks, johndoe1225. I still believe castor oil helped my hair thickening and eyebrow regrowth now. I have used it some years ago when I was using minoxidil and it also helped my hair getting even fuller. I will keep using it but, yeah, maybe in different times.

ninjishal

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:23 am

ninjishal wrote:Thanks, johndoe1225. I still believe castor oil helped my hair thickening and eyebrow regrowth now. I have used it some years ago when I was using minoxidil and it also helped my hair getting even fuller. I will keep using it but, yeah, maybe in different times.

Well I think Sage said to use his topical 3-4 days a week so that leaves plenty of time for Castor oil Very Happy

I like this stuff because it doesn't really drip compared to the other stuff like coconut oil

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:19 am

I simplified my remedy a little.
The heated oils with Pau D'Arco tea and green tea is a base that you can store in the fridge for a long time.
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 12 610

I put the proven oils in the beginning to be on the safe side, but their only purpose is to be a carrier for the actual triggering ingredients.
I responded quite well before, and my goal was to find all of my ingredients from a grocery store.
This gave me a bigger boost, and at the end of the week i´m going make more oil, and i can put pictures exactly how i do it if you interested?

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:20 am

Sage 1 wrote:I simplified my remedy a little.
The heated oils with Pau D'Arco tea and green tea is a base that you can store in the fridge for a long time.

I put the proven oils in the beginning to be on the safe side, but their only purpose is to be a carrier for the actual triggering ingredients.
I responded quite well before, and my goal was to find all of my ingredients from a grocery store.
This gave me a bigger boost, and at the end of the week i´m going make more oil, and i can put pictures exactly how i do it if you interested?

I'd be interested in anything to do with this regiment, of course! I think you were pretty clear but just incase it can't hurt

Thanks

But again, when you said "2.5 dl of olive oil", what exactly is "dl"?  Did you mean 2.5 teaspoon?

These ingredients should be very easy for me to get, there's a vitamin shoppe right by me which seems to carry spirulina and chlorella powder, and matcha tea powder, how lucky

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:26 am

johndoe1225 wrote:

I'd be interested in anything to do with this regiment, of course!

Thanks

But again, when you said "2.5 dl of olive oil", what exactly is "dl"?  Did you mean 2.5 teaspoon?

These ingredients should be very easy for me to get, there's a vitamin shoppe right by me which seems to carry spirulina and chlorella powder, and matcha tea powder, how lucky

It´s 2,5 deciliter of olive oil and 2,5 deciliter pumpkin seed oil that makes a half a liter.
Pour the green tea bags in, and a handful of Pau D'Arco tea and let it all simmer warm for at least 15 minutes.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:31 am

Sage 1 wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:

I'd be interested in anything to do with this regiment, of course!

Thanks

It´s 2,5 deciliter of olive oil and 2,5 deciliter pumpkin seed oil that makes a half a liter.
Pour the green tea bags in, and a handful of Pau D'Arco tea and let it all simmer warm for at least 15 minutes.

Oooooooh, alright, thanks, that's a lot of pumpkin seed oil, might get expensive, but I'll try, thanks again. At least it lasts a long time.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:10 am

Costs about 9 dollars for 250 ml here, and remember how long it will last.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:21 am

Sage 1 wrote:
Costs about 9 dollars for 250 ml here, and remember how long it will last.

Whoa, that's nothing, I must have looked at the wrong thing Very Happy

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:17 am

Hey sage, thanks for the updates!

So you use matcha green tea for the pre made refrigerated mixture and then non-matcha green tea bag when you mix for the day?

Also, please check your PMs sir. Thanks much!

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:28 am

sizzlinghairs wrote:Hey sage, thanks for the updates!

So you use matcha green tea for the pre made refrigerated mixture and then non-matcha green tea bag when you mix for the day?

Also, please check your PMs sir. Thanks much!

I think earlier in the thread in the original mixture he (or someone) said they use matcha as it's (I think) the best kind of green tea

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  longhair31 Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:46 am

Hi guys im new on this forum but i have been folowing this thread for some time, i have tried the topical like 1-2 times a week but i have never shedded as much as i have done the past weeks. Before i shedded like 3-4 hair in the shower and now my hands are filled. Do you guys think this is the weak hair falling of due too new growth? Also the do u mix the coconutmilk before use? Or do you only use the fat on the top? Also sage could you post a picture where we see both ur temples with ur hair pulled back? so we can compare to your before photos? I really appreciate this thread and sage you seem like a real nice guy, i really hope this works.

And are anyone other guys experiencing regrowth on this? Anyone been following this for a couple of weeks? Because this is actualy a simmilar remedy to swisstemples but only natural..i think.

Greentea inhibit pgd2 and pge2(unfortunally)
Coconutoil inhibit pgd2
Castor oil boost pge2
Spinach and coriander increase progesteron levels which improves pgd2 and reduces pge2
Sage also says he uses teatreeoil for cleansing which some say is a antiandrogen, so it all makes sense really.

Thanks Smile

longhair31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next