Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 25 EmptyToday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 25 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 25 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 25 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 25 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 25 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 25 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 25 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

+86
bh1546
Oker
BobbyPin
akrepkral06
hairtodaygonetomorrow
abetz85
MMarc
helpmyhair1
blueman99
splohocky
uznemirex
Amin80
waitingforit
Mastery
keepitsimple
CauseAndEffect
jimmythekidd
Radicalfight
Maxx
Turgius
Ilija
moviaa
Hotspur
lewclark89
Gitman
DevilHands
newuser
Schitz Popinov
Ronald84
Paradox
long hair
DynamoJohn
dokuldudokulecek
Xenon
john3333
spawnben
jadegreg
fab13
Grub
vg
cdto2012
LawOfThelema
Revan
CampOfDavid
MovieJunkie89
Joey Ramone
mak123
archy141
hairmaniac
aleks1
lookalike
longhair31
ninjishal
Mexco
AgapeBerry
Dudard
australian
RAptor
rahul 8780
bayman
PotentPotential
Duketronix
zarathustra
Crusher
MilBA
Columbo
tooyoungforthis
SuperMechanioventraliosis
Billa
Slimnuts
bov51
Hole
johndoe1225
sizzlinghairs
invinoveritas
desmadre1
shaftless
Growdamnit
Maines
goten574
Alexis A
Balthier
Organism
Faither
Sage 1
90 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 25 Empty Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  shaftless Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:09 am

I've never seen coriander paste in a tube before. What store did you get this? And what isle? Near the veggies?

shaftless

Back to top Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 25 Empty Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  DevilHands Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:26 pm

Hi Sage, woud just like to ask if you only started seeing new hairs when you started juicing?

I am a bit confuse with the story since it seems juicing was the reason for your hair growth in the story but later you said its the topical solution that's more effective.

Was it that you see new hair growth first from juicing then later used the topical solution to speed up the growth?

DevilHands

Back to top Go down

Post  Gitman Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:53 am

To Sage, do you have silver fillings in any of your teeth? I saw your formula with chlorella and coriander which are two of the top detoxifers for mercury, which you can get from silver fillings. I had a receding hairline before I turned 18. I always knew something was wrong and it wasn't genetic. I've had silver fillings since I was a kid and have recently tested for high levels of mercury. Mercury can play hell on your hormones and body in general. If anyone has silver fillings, you need to get them removed then do a mercury detox and I bet you'll start getting your hair back.

I haven't had a chance to get mine removed yet and it's recommended to not detox until they are removed, so I haven't had a chance to do a full detox, but I have taken as many supplements as I can that are relatively safe but are also supposed to aid in mercury detox like MSM, NAC, Milk Thistle etc. and I have tons of little blonde hairs across my entire receding hairline now. I have also cleaned up my entire diet and removed all toxins from every aspect of life, including deodorants, soaps, toothpaste etc.

Cilantro or coriander is one of the supposedly dangerous things to take when you still have your fillings because it moves mercury around, but it's needed for a full mercury detox. Once I get my fillings out I will start taking this in addition to the stuff I'm already taking and I really think I'm going to get my hair back. I think all hair loss is hormonal in nature, but there can be many causes for hormonal imbalances, including heavy metal toxicity.

Gitman

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:30 pm

Gitman wrote:To Sage, do you have silver fillings in any of your teeth? I saw your formula with chlorella and coriander which are two of the top detoxifers for mercury, which you can get from silver fillings. I had a receding hairline before I turned 18. I always knew something was wrong and it wasn't genetic. I've had silver fillings since I was a kid and have recently tested for high levels of mercury. Mercury can play hell on your hormones and body in general. If anyone has silver fillings, you need to get them removed then do a mercury detox and I bet you'll start getting your hair back.

I haven't had a chance to get mine removed yet and it's recommended to not detox until they are removed, so I haven't had a chance to do a full detox, but I have taken as many supplements as I can that are relatively safe but are also supposed to aid in mercury detox like MSM, NAC, Milk Thistle etc. and I have tons of little blonde hairs across my entire receding hairline now. I have also cleaned up my entire diet and removed all toxins from every aspect of life, including deodorants, soaps, toothpaste etc.

Cilantro or coriander is one of the supposedly dangerous things to take when you still have your fillings because it moves mercury around, but it's needed for a full mercury detox. Once I get my fillings out I will start taking this in addition to the stuff I'm already taking and I really think I'm going to get my hair back. I think all hair loss is hormonal in nature, but there can be many causes for hormonal imbalances, including heavy metal toxicity.

How much do you take of this stuff? I've been meaning to resume my chlorella regimen (but this time with powder instead of small tablets), and I think I'll go ahead and add spirulina for good measure.

I plan on adding the powder (Source Naturals Yaeyama brand) to smoothies I make multiple times daily, probably the one with kale, collard greens and celery.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Gitman Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:27 pm

johndoe1225 wrote:
Gitman wrote:To Sage, do you have silver fillings in any of your teeth? I saw your formula with chlorella and coriander which are two of the top detoxifers for mercury, which you can get from silver fillings. I had a receding hairline before I turned 18. I always knew something was wrong and it wasn't genetic. I've had silver fillings since I was a kid and have recently tested for high levels of mercury. Mercury can play hell on your hormones and body in general. If anyone has silver fillings, you need to get them removed then do a mercury detox and I bet you'll start getting your hair back.

How much do you take of this stuff?  I've been meaning to resume my chlorella regimen (but this time with powder instead of small tablets), and I think I'll go ahead and add spirulina for good measure.

I plan on adding the powder (Source Naturals Yaeyama brand) to smoothies I make multiple times daily, probably the one with kale, collard greens and celery.

I just take the recommended doses for each supplement. I also take a multi-vitamin (Opti-Men) and vitamin C (ascorbic acid) supplement and krill oil and liquid vitamin D and recently added garlic extract. All of these things help with detoxing mercury and/or balancing hormones. For chlorella, I take 1 teaspoon a day. But I also wanted to mention that if you don't have silver fillings, you can still get heavy metal toxicity. In fact, with the pervasiveness of heavy metals in the environment, there is probably a large percentage of people who need to detox. Heavy metals are found in all kinds of stuff and also one of the reasons people say to avoid things made in China.

If you look up mercury detox, cilantro or coriander is one of the most important things for detox along with clorella. Coriander is a mobilizer and chlorella is a chelator, which means it binds to the mercury and carries it out of the system. I bet those things are helping him detox from heavy metals, because even if he doesn't have fillings, he could still have hair loss due to hormonal issues from heavy metals.

One of the first things everyone should do if they have health issues including hair loss and weight issues is get tested for heavy metals and check your hormone levels.

Gitman

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:01 pm

Sage 1 wrote:
longhair31 wrote:
Sage 1 wrote:Actually found a picture taken early July this year.
As mentioned i stopped the treatment for a longer period to troubleshoot, and used the herbal treatment.
Quiet fast progress of new growing hair.

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 25 Wp_20111
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 25 Wp_20110

Hi sage! Thanks for the update! Smile May i ask how long the time period is inbetween the pictures? And how often have you applied the topical? Once each day og a couple of days a week?

I am super keen on trying this and i will hopefully start soon. Thanks again!

Hi longhair,

Little less then 2 months between the pics.
I use it every day, since i have the coriander, rosemary at home in pots, and the nettles i just pick on my walks or driving.
There is no rule of using all 3 of them at the same time, since each one has their benefits so just alternate them.

The reason for using it every day is simply to see it´s effectiveness.

Seem like you are getting regrowth, wtf??

I'm on the swiss protocol right now, its working but man is it slow. I might have to give this thing a shot again along with the swiss protocol to see if I can speed up the progress.So we don't have to use oil anymore just the cilantro because I have a whole bunch in my garden. May I ask what Nw you were before you started and what Nw you are now.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:53 pm

Ascorbic acid vitamin C powder will chelate also and improve health.

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=ascorbic+acid+chelation+therapy+metals&oq=ascorbic+acid+chelation+therapy+metals&gs_l=serp.3...29199.30624.0.31032.7.7.0.0.0.0.230.543.0j2j1.3.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..4.2.311...0i22i30k1j33i160k1.ucGQtuXZdSE

http://www.holisticmd.org/mercury-toxicity/protocol-for-chelation/

use DMSA OR DMPS is the other high powered chelator I think

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:04 am

Keep it simple.
Take a handful of coriander, rosemary and a tea bag, and just mush it with the pestle.
Add a very small amount of water, and pour the content into a small strainer, then press the mush with a tea spoon true the strainer.

Then just rubb the green juice with your fingertips on your scalp, and keep until it´s completely dry on your scalp.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:57 am

Hey Sage

Since now you don't use oils, and it seems simple and water based and you use a strainer so the end result is just liquid, would it be easier to use a spray bottle? I could strain it into a cup and pour it into a spray bottle, then apply it probably much better than I could with my fingers, and even store the extra for later use.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:50 am

^ EDIT:

Also, Sage, do you know if I spray this on my head many many times throughout the day (even after I shower), will it dry out my scalp and end up being counterproductive?

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  lookalike Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:28 pm

Im doing the same thing: putting the liquid in a little spray bottle and spraying directly on my head. Its applies great but i notice if i keep the mix on over night I wake up with a headache. Im wondering if its the caffeine from the green tea. anyone else get this side effect?

johndoe1225 wrote:Hey Sage

Since now you don't use oils, and it seems simple and water based and you use a strainer so the end result is just liquid, would it be easier to use a spray bottle?  I could strain it into a cup and pour it into a spray bottle, then apply it probably much better than I could with my fingers, and even store the extra for later use.

lookalike

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:42 pm

Hey lookalike,

I've been doing something similar, but with just green tea, I boil 2 cups of distilled water with two bags of either green tea or white tea (I mostly use white) and spray it all over my head, and many times throughout the day, and I've never gotten a headache from this.  Maybe it's the cilantro?  I've done the same with rosemary and haven't gotten any headaches either.

And another thing, I wonder at what point caffeine becomes bad for hair growth.  I know caffeine (topically) can be good, but also that too much can be bad.

However, white tea apparently has the lowest amount of caffeine of coffee, green tea, and black teas.

I'm also doing the juicing part of this method (well blending actually, I make smoothies). Every night I have 1 large (or 2 medium) cucumbers, and four large stalks of celery (is that what the individual celery sticks are called?), and blend all that together and drink it. It actually takes up like 3 cups to pour it all.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  lookalike Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:02 pm

hmm, i'll have to give the white tea a shot although part of me thinks it might actually be the caffeine that is contributing to the hair regrowth. I remember a few years back people were having mixed results making caffeine shampoo. I bought the powdered caffeine and mixed it with the shampoo but had to stop using it after only a day or two because I was getting headaches and felt dizzy. I suffer from frequent migraines so maybe Im just very sensitive to it.

Good for you with the green smoothies. I dont think i could get down three cups of that blend. I have one daily as well but mine is a bit more tame based mostly on a big batch of spinach, some frozen berries and some vegetable protein a little bit of grass fed whey. Hopefully you start seeing some results soon. Please let us know.

johndoe1225 wrote:Hey lookalike,

I've been doing something similar, but with just green tea, I boil 2 cups of distilled water with two bags of either green tea or white tea (I mostly use white) and spray it all over my head, and many times throughout the day, and I've never gotten a headache from this.  Maybe it's the cilantro?  I've done the same with rosemary and haven't gotten any headaches either.

And another thing, I wonder at what point caffeine becomes bad for hair growth.  I know caffeine (topically) can be good, but also that too much can be bad.

However, white tea apparently has the lowest amount of caffeine of coffee, green tea, and black teas.

I'm also doing the juicing part of this method (well blending actually, I make smoothies).  Every night I have 1 large (or 2 medium) cucumbers, and four large stalks of celery (is that what the individual celery sticks are called?), and blend all that together and drink it.  It actually takes up like 3 cups to pour it all.

lookalike

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:33 am

I didn't think I could do it either but it's surprisingly tasty, and I make pure carrot smoothies that taste really good

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:22 am

Sage 1 wrote:Keep it simple.
Take a handful of coriander, rosemary and a tea bag, and just mush it with the pestle.
Add a very small amount of water, and pour the content into a small strainer, then press the mush with a tea spoon true the strainer.

Then just rubb the green juice with your fingertips on your scalp, and keep until it´s completely dry on your scalp.

Man, that's some serious refinement. Is that your complete protocol these days?

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:45 am

Joey Ramone wrote:

Yeas it is.
Quite funny after using a lot different ingredients, the fresh cilantro was/is the main trigger.
I alternate sometimes with marjoram since It´s fully loaded with vital nutrients.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:17 am

Sage 1 wrote:
Joey Ramone wrote:

Yeas it is.
Quite funny after using a lot different ingredients, the fresh cilantro was/is the main trigger.
I alternate sometimes with marjoram since It´s fully loaded with vital nutrients.

Cilantro can also be used to freshen your breath, but it makes quite a mess in the sink after you spit it out Very Happy

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  lookalike Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:07 pm

How long do you think a batch of the green tea/coriander/rosemary juice lasts as far as potency? I made up a small batch and in little spray bottle and it has lasted over a week. I keep it in the fridge but wondering if it needs to be made fresh daily or if maybe it spoils at some point like regular tea.

lookalike

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:04 pm

lookalike wrote:How long do you think a batch of the green tea/coriander/rosemary juice lasts as far as potency? I made up a small batch and in little spray bottle and it has lasted over a week. I keep it in the fridge but wondering if it needs to be made fresh daily or if maybe it spoils at some point like regular tea.

Good question, I have a jar of coconut oil that I mixed in two bags of green tea and two bags of white tea (all organic) to use as a facial mask, I wonder if I should stop using it after a few weeks since maybe it's bad by now, lol. I wonder if it would smell, it still smells pretty much just like coconut oil. It's not the oil I'm worried about, it's the tea.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  lookalike Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:42 pm

I looked online and people seemed to think 4-5 days for brewed tea in the fridge. I imagine you cant put the oil in the fridge so probably shorter life span if it has to be left out. Im actually taking the green tea out completely and using only cilantro and rosemary juice. I bet a week in the fridge is about right for shelf life.

johndoe1225 wrote:
lookalike wrote:How long do you think a batch of the green tea/coriander/rosemary juice lasts as far as potency? I made up a small batch and in little spray bottle and it has lasted over a week. I keep it in the fridge but wondering if it needs to be made fresh daily or if maybe it spoils at some point like regular tea.

Good question, I have a jar of coconut oil that I mixed in two bags of green tea and two bags of white tea (all organic) to use as a facial mask, I wonder if I should stop using it after a few weeks since maybe it's bad by now, lol.  I wonder if it would smell, it still smells pretty much just like coconut oil.  It's not the oil I'm worried about, it's the tea.

lookalike

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:02 am

Hi guys, have been using this new regimen for about two weeks now. Think I'm seeing some new growth (tiny white hairs) on my scalp where the hair line is receeding. I don't have super thinning hair but i've noticed its got worse over the three years.

Have questions regarding the level of shedding though. It's definitely been a bit worse since using the green tea, rosemary, corriander and water recipe. I know this can be a good sign as it implies the weaker hairs are being pushed out by new ones but it's always something that depresses you, especially when you run your hands through your head and you get five or six hairs in your hands.

I take pumpkin seed oil daily and apply the green tea, corriander rosemary topically and leave overnight. I wash my hair every two days so its basically - get up wash hair in morning, apply that night, apply the next night and then wash in morning. I use a shampoo then nizarol then condition. Is this an ok way to do this or would applying it just the once before the wash day be enough?

Once it dries it doesn't really notice at all and the smell is not an issue even when sweating. There is a little bit of sediment left over that can cause a little itching but when it's washed this dissapears and to be honest my scalp feels pretty healthy and probably less itchy generally after using this for two weeks.

I've used a derma roller once now (1.5mm) and am just using my widows peak area as a test area to see the efficacy on areas where i have no hair, if it works well i'll try in the front (which is thinning the worst of the lot). Is once a week ok for derma or should i leave it longer in between? I'm not going heavy duty with it, just 40 seconds/ a minute or so on each side of my head.

Phew, sorry for long post. Sage thank you for putting me on to this routine and for taking the time to experiment for all of us normal guys who just want to stop thinking about this crap once and for all...really there's so much i'd rather have taking up my time y'know.
How are things going with you? Any updates on growth? anything else your doing that helps?

Cheers

lewclark89

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:25 pm

Hey lew thanks for sharing

Do you find that this makes your hair stiff, kind of like hay? I've tried a few mixtures with rosemary and they seem to do that to me after a few applications (without showering), but I have long hair so it's much more obvious.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:07 am

Hi John,

Yeah a little bit, also ive noticed what looks like dead skin coming off all over my head in little 5mm strips but that might be due to the derma rolling last week not sure. It certainly makes the hair dry but i use a conditioner which kind of resolves that. If i dont wash it it certainly does a little bit.

How long do you leave the topical on for? Have you had much success? I have mid length hair which is still fairly thick, though more erraticly so than before, bushy rather than clumps of curls like it used to be...this gives me hope that because im young (28 next month) and caught it early i might be able to do something about it.

Lew

lewclark89

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:27 am

Well I spray it heavily and often before I shower, then periodically after I shower.

This is the tea spray I'm using, I still need to buy cilantro for Sage's topical

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:50 am

Any luck and how long? So you recommend spraying for application instead of fingers? Do you spray into the roots?

lewclark89

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next