Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 7 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 7 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 7 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 7 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 7 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

+86
bh1546
Oker
BobbyPin
akrepkral06
hairtodaygonetomorrow
abetz85
MMarc
helpmyhair1
blueman99
splohocky
uznemirex
Amin80
waitingforit
Mastery
keepitsimple
CauseAndEffect
jimmythekidd
Radicalfight
Maxx
Turgius
Ilija
moviaa
Hotspur
lewclark89
Gitman
DevilHands
newuser
Schitz Popinov
Ronald84
Paradox
long hair
DynamoJohn
dokuldudokulecek
Xenon
john3333
spawnben
jadegreg
fab13
Grub
vg
cdto2012
LawOfThelema
Revan
CampOfDavid
MovieJunkie89
Joey Ramone
mak123
archy141
hairmaniac
aleks1
lookalike
longhair31
ninjishal
Mexco
AgapeBerry
Dudard
australian
RAptor
rahul 8780
bayman
PotentPotential
Duketronix
zarathustra
Crusher
MilBA
Columbo
tooyoungforthis
SuperMechanioventraliosis
Billa
Slimnuts
bov51
Hole
johndoe1225
sizzlinghairs
invinoveritas
desmadre1
shaftless
Growdamnit
Maines
goten574
Alexis A
Balthier
Organism
Faither
Sage 1
90 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 7 Empty Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  johndoe1225 Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:34 am

Growdamnit wrote:Of course you can eat cilantro. Really beneficial for heavy metal detoxing.

Thanks, I never realized, I always eat raw spinach, but never thought of something like this.  It sure does have an interesting taste

Although that article has me a bit worried about my spinach consumption.  I'd just as soon replace it with kale or celery, but it takes me so long to chew those.  I still eat them but not on the level of spinach.

EDIT: Since cilantro is so cheap, I might make a tea with it, put it in a spray bottle and spray my hair and scalp with it before I shower, and before I apply your topical.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 7 Empty Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  Sage 1 Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:39 am

MilBA wrote:Sage,

Thanks for sharing your formula and experience. I'm going to give this a shot as well.

For those concerned about making the green tea into a fine enough powder, why not just order matcha green tea? This is what I'm going to use - https://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-organic-certified-organic-matcha-green-tea-1-76-oz-50-grams-pwdr

Thanks MilBA,
Perfect with the matcha green tea instead.
It´s quite clear for you how to use it, so i don't have to clarify further.

This recipe made wonders for me, and i´m still having regrowth.
I´m not an expert in hair loss, but i strongly believe that the pure natural vitamin, mineral complexity is superior when compared to supplements.

Therefore i thought why not also use it topically.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:23 am

Hey Sage, have you thought of adding anything else to the topical, like ground cayenne pepper?  

This topical is great because the basis makes it like a drawing board where you can add pretty much anything and it will still be easy to be applied.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:58 pm

johndoe1225 wrote:Hey Sage, have you thought of adding anything else to the topical, like ground cayenne pepper?  

This topical is great because the basis makes it like a drawing board where you can add pretty much anything and it will still be easy to be applied.

Hi John,

I tried a couple different ingredients in the oils green tea, and ended up with coriander due to it´s nutrients.
But it´s not a bad idea to add pepper for example, and like you said the mixture is a good base since it infuses ingredients nicely.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:07 am

Sage 1 wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:Hey Sage, have you thought of adding anything else to the topical, like ground cayenne pepper?  

Hi John,

I tried a couple different ingredients in the oils green tea, and ended up with coriander due to it´s nutrients.
But it´s not a bad idea to add pepper for example, and like you said the mixture is a good base since it infuses ingredients nicely.

Great, because I have a whole bag of ground cayenne pepper, I was going to try to consume a few teaspoons each day, which was overly ambitious since I really can't handle the heat Very Happy

I even tried mixing it with drinks

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:27 pm

Seems better, and a lot easier with the Matcha instead to blend with the coriander http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kiss-Me-Organics-Smoothies-Antioxidant/dp/B00DDT116M/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1434881910&sr=8-8&keywords=matcha+green+tea

The closest you can get from the actual leaves since it´s freshly harvested to powder, and therefore the nutritional value is higher.
In my third month with nice progress, and new hair is building up more evenly now all over my scalp.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:26 am

Sage 1 wrote:th nice progress, and new hair is building up more evenly now all over my scalp.

Really exciting, glad to be a part of this!

I actually bought way too much coriander (it was super cheap), so I decided to boil a small pot of water, drop in 5 green tea bags, a nice big handful of coriander, and make a hair spray and see how that goes, since green tea and coriander are both anti-inflammatory.

Also, maybe I'll add some fresh garlic to the mixture, not sure how well it will absorb into the oils though, I'll have to think about how to do that.  I was going to just smash it with a spoon (I have no garlic press yet) and mix it in the topical, but then I'd have tons of garlic chunks, but after seeing those green tea clumps maybe it's no big deal

EDIT: Just used garlic for my application today, was very easy, but what I did was smash some garlic cloves with a spoon, pour some olive oil (slightly more than used with your standard topical) into a container, in this case one of those little plastic shot glass looking things you use to take medicine, put the garlic in there, let it sit for maybe 15-20 minutes then removed the garlic chunks. Hopefully some of the juice stayed in the olive oil (I'm sure this isn't nearly enough time to be ideal for the garlic to react with the olive oil, but I assume it's doing something).

I also make rosemary and basil tea by boiling a cup of water and simply dropping in a bunch of dried rosemary and chopped basil, so I thought maybe I could alternate my garlic...infusing...whatever you want to call it method with the olive oil for the topical

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:57 am

Hey everyone. So I have been on the topical for 13 days now. Only thing I don't use is emu , which I substitute an extra tsp of castor oil for.

What I've noticed so far:

1) if I look closely I see a good amount of little vellous type hairs on my hairline with 1 bigger more terminal looking one towards the back. We'll see if anything happens with them.

2) my temples seem to be shedding a bit and receding. I hope they grow back thicker (isn't shedding usually a good sign)? When I look closely I don't see many hairs coming in to replace them, but hair growth does take forever so hopefully the shed will turn into regrowth. Is there Anything in the topical that could be bad for hair I wonder?

3) im thinking of adding some onion juice to the topical. Does anyone think onion juice could react negatively /counteract any of the ingredients?

Thanks!

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:13 am

sizzlinghairs wrote:Hey everyone. So I have been on the topical for 13 days now. Only thing I don't use is emu , which I substitute an extra tsp of castor oil for.

1) if I look closely I see a good amount of little vellous type hairs on my hairline with 1 bigger more terminal looking one towards the back. We'll see if anything happens with them.

2) my temples seem to be shedding a bit and receding. I hope they grow back thicker (isn't shedding usually a good sign)? When I look closely I don't see many hairs coming in to replace them, but hair growth does take forever so hopefully the shed will turn into regrowth. Is there Anything in the topical that could be bad for hair I wonder?

3) im thinking of adding some onion juice to the topical. Does anyone think onion juice could react negatively /counteract any of the ingredients?

Thanks!

You say, ur sheddding, but aren't you doing dt?

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:49 am

I'm taking a month off DT to see if I really did nerve damage to my fingertips. I had to put that question to rest because I couldn't do DT in peace.. Rob recommended I try taking a month off because he experienced finger numbness, but I really don't think I'm experiencing what he experienced . Never the less I gotta silence my concern on it.....

Boog, aren't u doing this topical as well? If so how's it going?

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:30 am

sizzlinghairs wrote:Hey everyone. So I have been on the topical for 13 days now. Only thing I don't use is emu , which I substitute an extra tsp of castor oil for.

Thanks!

Hey sizzle

I don't see how onion juice could possibly react negatively with anything in the topical. The only downside is you better make sure you don't get it in your eyes while applying it or washing it off Twisted Evil I chop up and smash garlic gloves and soak them in olive oil to hopefully get some garlic juice into the olive oil, then remove the garlic chunks and add the infused oil to the topical. I'd add onion juice too if it was easier to make, garlic is easy, all I do is crush them with a spoon.

Sage will be able to provide better help though Very Happy

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:14 pm

sizzlinghairs wrote:I'm taking a month off DT to see if I really did nerve damage to my fingertips. I had to put that question to rest because I couldn't do DT in peace.. Rob recommended I try taking a month off because he experienced finger numbness, but I really don't think I'm experiencing what he experienced . Never the less I gotta silence my concern on it.....

Boog, aren't u doing this topical as well? If so how's it going?

Yes, this is my 3rd week, but I haven't really noticed anything but my hair do feel and look better.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:00 pm

I didn't notice any special shedding in the beginning or during this treatment.
The first good sign was stronger hair line, and my hair loss stopped.

The first new thin hairs started from the sides of the scalp as shown on the pictures, and gradually increasing to the top and frontal area.
Later in the process it was easier to see them, because they outgrow my dark dead fuzzy hair.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusher Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:59 am

@ sizzlinghairs:

' The only thing I don't use is emu oil.'

Give emu oil a try , it's the best skin-penetrator.

Crusher

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:48 am

Against it for moral reasons Sad wish I wasn't, I'm also vegetarian. Just don't like the fact that the emus are mass slaughtered for their by products. Believe me, sometimes I wish I didn't have the conscience I do because I would like to use emu oil...

*edit: Is there anything comparable to emu in this regard?

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:36 am

Hey sizzle, I replace the emu oil with another tsp on castor oil like Sage says no biggie

Also, I think I'm going to start trying MSM supplements both internally and topically, but I was wondering, should I keep the MSM separate from your topical, Sage, or can I mix it in with everything? I'm kind of leaning towards keeping it separate since there's always lots of stuff left in my bowl after I apply your topical (or maybe I could apply your topical then apply then the MSM to ensure it doesn't get wasted).

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  zarathustra Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:41 am

Sage 1 wrote: As topical 2 tsp pure castile soap, coconut milk, castor oil, coconut oil, 1 tsp olive oil and one tea bag of green tea and a pinch of fresh coriander.
the    

Why do you use castile soap? Is that necessary when you have olive oil already? I will try this but will prefer to avoid the castile soap. Do you think it will lose benefits without it? When did you start the topicals? Was this after you noticed progress or before?

I put coconut oil, castor oil onto my scalp just now. I have tea tree oil and rosemary oil so I added a few drops. Would you expect tea tree oil to have the same benefits as the powdered green tea leaves?

zarathustra

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:55 am

johndoe1225 wrote:Hey sizzle, I replace the emu oil with another tsp on castor oil like Sage says no biggie

Also, I think I'm going to start trying MSM supplements both internally and topically, but I was wondering, should I keep the MSM separate from your topical, Sage, or can I mix it in with everything?  I'm kind of leaning towards keeping it separate since there's always lots of stuff left in my bowl after I apply your topical (or maybe I could apply your topical then apply then the MSM to ensure it doesn't get wasted).

Well since emu is a top top notch penetrative agent, that's why I thjnk it could be really helping, hence why I was wondering if there was anything comparable..

And maybe MSM will help with other health benefits but I've been supping with it for 3 years now. Definitely didn't help with any regrowth whatsoever for me. It does make your hair grow faster tho. I used it topically and internally. Maybe you'll have better luck..

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:29 am

sizzlinghairs wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:Hey sizzle, I replace the emu oil with another tsp on castor oil like Sage says no biggie

Also, I think I'm going to start trying MSM supplements both internally and topically, but I was wondering, should I keep the MSM separate from your topical, Sage, or can I mix it in with everything?  I'm kind of leaning towards keeping it separate since there's always lots of stuff left in my bowl after I apply your topical (or maybe I could apply your topical then apply then the MSM to ensure it doesn't get wasted).

Well since emu is a top top notch penetrative agent, that's why I thjnk it could be really helping, hence why I was wondering if there was anything comparable..

And maybe MSM will help with other health benefits but I've been supping with it for 3 years now. Definitely didn't help with any regrowth whatsoever for me. It does make your hair grow faster tho. I used it topically and internally. Maybe you'll have better luck..

What dosage?  I heard around 5 grams a day is kind of the level to see hair benefits (the only benefit I care about)

Also, I decided to make my own olive oil infused with a bunch of stuff, I put it in an airtight jar, put it in a somewhat sunny window, and put in coriander leaves, a bunch of rosemary, chopped basil, and garlic. We'll see how that looks in a month or so Very Happy

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:36 am

Just wanted to mention how people always need to change everything instead of just trying things "as is". Sage has a setup that is working for him. Unless you give that at least a few months of solid effort why are you altering stuff?

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:02 am

johndoe1225 wrote:
sizzlinghairs wrote:

What dosage?  I heard around 5 grams a day is kind of the level to see hair benefits (the only benefit I care about)

Also, I decided to make my own olive oil infused with a bunch of stuff, I put it in an airtight jar, put it in a somewhat sunny window, and put in coriander leaves, a bunch of rosemary, chopped basil, and garlic.  We'll see how that looks in a month or so Very Happy

4-8 grams daily for a year, basically saw nothing.

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:55 pm

zarathustra wrote:
Sage 1 wrote: As topical 2 tsp pure castile soap, coconut milk, castor oil, coconut oil, 1 tsp olive oil and one tea bag of green tea and a pinch of fresh coriander.
the    

Why do you use castile soap? Is that necessary when you have olive oil already? I will try this but will prefer to avoid the castile soap. Do you think it will lose benefits without it? When did you start the topicals? Was this after you noticed progress or before?

I put coconut oil, castor oil onto my scalp just now. I have tea tree oil and rosemary oil so I added a few drops. Would you expect tea tree oil to have the same benefits as the powdered green tea leaves?

The castile soap is for easier applying, and to just rinse it off with water.
You wont loose benefits without it since it´s only soap, could be that you can only use the oils, green tea, coriander and wash it off with soap after

The tea tree oil i use as a scalp cleanser 5-6 drops on a watery moist cotton pad, before i put the remedy on my scalp.
You can use apple cider vinegar also for cleansing, before applying.
On my third month now using it, and it took about a month to see the first new ones growing.
It was easy to see new hairs since i had buzzed (shaved) hair, and the hair color was like i had before my hair loss started.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  PotentPotential Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:11 am

I have applied the topical 7 times now, exactly as instructed by Sage. It's actually become quite a soothing ritual. It could be my imaginations but it looks like a couple of the vellus hairs on my hairline have grown ever so slightly.

What I can say is my hair feels really smooth, soft and silky after applying the topical over the last week, I've also had virtually no dandruff. I haven't really shed any hair either. I'm feeling cautiously optimistic.

PotentPotential

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:03 pm

Sage 1 wrote:
zarathustra wrote:
the    

The castile soap is for easier applying, and to just rinse it off with water.
You wont loose benefits without it since it´s only soap, could be that you can only use the oils, green tea, coriander and wash it off with soap after

The tea tree oil i use as a scalp cleanser 5-6 drops on a watery moist cotton pad, before i put the remedy on my scalp.
You can use apple cider vinegar also for cleansing, before applying.
On my third month now using it, and it took about a month to see the first new ones growing.
It was easy to see new hairs since i had buzzed (shaved) hair, and the hair color was like i had before my hair loss started.  

Im almost at my 1 month mark, hopefully I start noticing some regrowth.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:25 am

Sage, question.

Those first set of photos you posted at very beggining, the ones labeled "12 days apart" , was the first set before you started treatment and the second set 12 days into treatment? Just curious when those first photos were taken, how far into the topical use?

Thanks

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next