Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 10 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 10 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 10 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 10 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 10 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 10 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

+86
bh1546
Oker
BobbyPin
akrepkral06
hairtodaygonetomorrow
abetz85
MMarc
helpmyhair1
blueman99
splohocky
uznemirex
Amin80
waitingforit
Mastery
keepitsimple
CauseAndEffect
jimmythekidd
Radicalfight
Maxx
Turgius
Ilija
moviaa
Hotspur
lewclark89
Gitman
DevilHands
newuser
Schitz Popinov
Ronald84
Paradox
long hair
DynamoJohn
dokuldudokulecek
Xenon
john3333
spawnben
jadegreg
fab13
Grub
vg
cdto2012
LawOfThelema
Revan
CampOfDavid
MovieJunkie89
Joey Ramone
mak123
archy141
hairmaniac
aleks1
lookalike
longhair31
ninjishal
Mexco
AgapeBerry
Dudard
australian
RAptor
rahul 8780
bayman
PotentPotential
Duketronix
zarathustra
Crusher
MilBA
Columbo
tooyoungforthis
SuperMechanioventraliosis
Billa
Slimnuts
bov51
Hole
johndoe1225
sizzlinghairs
invinoveritas
desmadre1
shaftless
Growdamnit
Maines
goten574
Alexis A
Balthier
Organism
Faither
Sage 1
90 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 10 Empty Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  Sage 1 Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:42 am

sizzlinghairs wrote:Hi sage, just wondering how the regrowth is going?

It´s progressing in a nice steady way.
Moistened my hair to split it for a close up picture.
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 10 110

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 10 Empty Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  RAptor Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:04 am

Hey Sage, what exactly are we looking at here?
RAptor
RAptor

http://www.echolocationweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperMechanioventraliosis Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:23 am

I think I'm having regrowth, But it might still be too early to call it 100 pct. I'm hopeful these hairs will turn darker, as they continue to pop up to lower my hairline. 
I think they've darkend a bit, once I put pregnenolone along in the topical.

First album is of my right temple. Use the red pimple as a measuring spot.

https://imgur.com/a/9skH2/all
14th of June, 16th of July and 6th of August.
The shiny hairs were never seen before, and they looked just like Sage 1's first pictures. I'm dark haired. 

Second album is my left temple. Same story. 
https://imgur.com/a/DmmMy/all
14th of June, 16th of July and 5th of august.

SuperMechanioventraliosis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:30 am

RAptor wrote:

Hey Sage, what exactly are we looking at here?

I thought that my new hair was noticeable, in a close up picture.
Just used water to split the hair, and show the new shorter ones.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:35 am

SuperMechanioventraliosis wrote:I think I'm having regrowth, But it might still be too early to call it 100 pct. I'm hopeful these hairs will turn darker, as they continue to pop up to lower my hairline. 
I think they've darkend a bit, once I put pregnenolone along in the topical.

First album is of my right temple. Use the red pimple as a measuring spot.

https://imgur.com/a/9skH2/all
14th of June, 16th of July and 6th of August.
The shiny hairs were never seen before, and they looked just like Sage 1's first pictures. I'm dark haired. 

Second album is my left temple. Same story. 
https://imgur.com/a/DmmMy/all
14th of June, 16th of July and 5th of august.

Your progress is the same as i have.
My shiny new tiny hairs are turning terminal, and progressing nicely so keep it up like i am.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:13 pm

Sage, how about a couple of pics of your whole head like you did originally? Hopefully with a short haircut. Glad to hear that some people are getting the same results you did.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:13 am

Hey Mr. Sage, please check your PM's when you get a moment.

Much thanks!

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:29 am

Hey Sage, I was wondering, I just bought a garlic press, and after realizing that it is the greatest invention in history, what do you think about adding just one clove of garlic to the mixture before I apply it?  It would be quite easy.  Also, do you still use the Emu oil, I remember you said you can just use 3 tsp of Castor oil if you don't use the Emu oil.

Also, I'm definitely gaining a lot of tiny vellus hairs, but I can't say what is causing that since I'm also doing scalp exercises and DT therapy.

I actually made my own special mixture of olive oil to use specifically with your topical, I filled a jar with extra virgin olive oil, then put in some garlic cloves, a bunch of cilantro leaves, and rosemary, left it on my bathroom windowsill for about 30-40 days and then strained the oil. The smell is heavenly.

Thanks

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:59 pm

I've been on this topical for 2 months now, don't think I am getting any results from it. How is everyone doing? Sage, are u still getting results from this?

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:21 am

Does anyone eat the coconut milk? It tastes like ice cream Very Happy

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  bayman Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:33 am

bogv51 wrote:I've been on this topical for 2 months now, don't think I am getting any results from it. How is everyone doing? Sage, are u still getting results from this?

Are you also juicing daily with chlorella?

bayman

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:17 am

bayman wrote:
bogv51 wrote:I've been on this topical for 2 months now, don't think I am getting any results from it. How is everyone doing? Sage, are u still getting results from this?

Are you also juicing daily with chlorella?

FWIW I read that combining Chlorella with Cilantro works much better than just Chlorella alone, I think the Cilantro mobilizes the heavy metals to make it easier for Chlorella to remove them or something like that, but I think they work together.  Since Cilantro is so cheap I just eat a handful of raw stems (stalks? leaves? whatever it's called) every day.

Too much Cilantro can have side effects though so it's probably best to go slow.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:11 am

It´s still working great for me.
It is like mentioned by johndoe to find find the right amount for your own purpose.
My scalp got used to this treatment, and my chlorella, green intake speeds it up and it works for me.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:37 am

Sage 1 wrote:It´s still working great for me.
It is like mentioned by johndoe to find find the right amount for your own purpose.
My scalp got used to this treatment, and my chlorella, green intake speeds it up and it works for me.

Appreciate the updates Sage

I'm still eating the vegetables whole since I'm too cheap to buy a juicer or even a blender Very Happy

It's just a lot of work and time consuming, but I'm sure it's as good or better than juicing, assuming you can get the same amount.  My favorite is probably cucumber, they are like, a super food for bad breath, it's unbelievable how they just completely destroy any smell in your mouth.

I was worried about oxalates in the raw spinach I eat right out of the bag every day, but whatever, I'm sure the benefits far outweigh that.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:04 am

johndoe1225 wrote:

I'm still eating the vegetables whole since I'm too cheap to buy a juicer or even a blender Very Happy

It's just a lot of work and time consuming, but I'm sure it's as good or better than juicing, assuming you can get the same amount.  My favorite is probably cucumber, they are like, a super food for bad breath, it's unbelievable how they just completely destroy any smell in your mouth.

I was worried about oxalates in the raw spinach I eat right out of the bag every day, but whatever, I'm sure the benefits far outweigh that.

I was worried in the beginning by eating or (drinking) so much greens but my body got used it now, and i found my balance by alternating greens with carrots every other day.
I also cleanse my scalp with tea tree oil 3 times a week.
All i can say is keep it up because your scalp (hair) will get used it, and for me all my youth (baby) hair is growing back.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Maines Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:57 am

can you post another pic of your current status?

Maines

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:22 am

Sage 1 wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:

I was worried in the beginning by eating or (drinking) so much greens but my body got used it now, and i found my balance by alternating greens with carrots every other day.
I also cleanse my scalp with tea tree oil 3 times a week.
All i can say is keep it up because your scalp (hair) will get used it, and for me all my youth (baby) hair is growing back.

Ok, thanks

Good idea about cycling the greens with carrots, if not just to break up the monotony of eating the same greens all the time

Also I forgot to ask, but how many greens do you actually consume?  I remember you said you used mostly cucumbers, celery, spinach and kale, but in what quantities do you consume them every day?  Currently I shoot for at least 4-5 large stalks (stems?) of celery, 1 large cucumber, and like 6 or so big handfuls of raw spinach every day.

Also yes, perhaps some people might experience die off symptoms if they come from a bad diet?  But I had no symptoms at all and can do this no problem.  

Had to stop the topical for about a month due to travel but I'm applying it religiously 5 days a week now, leaving it on for an hour, and before that I actually apply coconut oil to my scalp, leave that for an hour, THEN apply your topical.  No sense in having unused time that could be used to fight the war on hairloss Smile

I'm also doing DT therapy and intense scalp muscle exercises though, so hopefully these don't interfere. I really don't think so though, since any inflammation caused by DT I would think would just be healed faster with the help of your topical, so it's a win-win.

Good luck everyone, hoping for people to post their progress pics soon!  I'll be keeping track of mine.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  AgapeBerry Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:51 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that Sage first noticed new hair growth with just drinking the juice and only after that growth did he start using the topical. If so then it seems that the internal juice is the only thing we can be confident is contributing to his growth while the topical may or may not also be helping.

AgapeBerry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:16 pm

toolsmakingtools wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that Sage first noticed new hair growth with just drinking the juice and only after that growth did he start using the topical. If so then it seems that the internal juice is the only thing we can be confident is contributing to his growth while the topical may or may not also be helping.

I experiment a lot since hair loss docent bother me that much.
The green juicing does help but the topical does most of the work, because it triggers the actual area.

Juicing greens was for health reasons, since i still don´t believe in supplements because they come out of your body without notification.
Sounds weird probably but my scalp, hair got used to my topical treatment, and my youth hair is growing back again

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:56 am

Surely you can take a couple more pics, eh sage? Preferrably one with short hair? I'm sure your wife doesn't care if you give it a trim now and then.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:29 am

I can do that.
After all the close up pictures that i took, and the temple area to show the small hairs, but still how short?

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:02 am

Like your original one...pretty short...almost like a brush cut. Thanks.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  AgapeBerry Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:27 am

Sage 1 wrote:
toolsmakingtools wrote:

I experiment a lot since hair loss docent bother me that much.
The green juicing does help but the topical does most of the work, because it triggers the actual area.

Juicing greens was for health reasons, since i still don´t believe in supplements because they come out of your body without notification.
Sounds weird probably but my scalp, hair got used to my topical treatment, and my youth hair is growing back again

In your original post you indicated that you got regrowth after juicing for a month, without using topicals. If that's the case then I don't know how you can be sure that the topical is contributing at all. Yes it's going directly to the area where you're losing hair, but you haven't isolated its effects from the internal juicing have you? I'm basing this mostly off of the hairloss forums I've scanned through, but it doesn't seem like many people have any noticeable results from topicals as a standalone treatment, aside from minoxidil and maybe zix.

If the hairloss doesn't bother you then I'd be curious if you wanted to stop juicing for a few months while continuing to only use the topical to see what happens. I've taken up juicing the exact vegetables and frequency you mentioned for the past two weeks. I haven't noticed anything yet aside from a large reduction in head sebum, which I'm thankful for, but the fiber and nutrients alone are worth it for my health. I don't eat nearly enough vegetables since I'm usually looking for calorically dense food in order to gain weight, and juicing, while it requires a little bit of cleaning and prep on my part, is pretty easy to fit into my morning.

AgapeBerry

Back to top Go down

Post  AgapeBerry Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:31 am

shaftless wrote:Like your original one...pretty short...almost like a brush cut. Thanks.

Yea, pictures are most useful if you can recreate the prior one as closely as possible, that is the same hairlength, hairstyle, lighting, angle, distance, etc.

AgapeBerry

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:16 am

I hate how coconut milk apparently is only good for 4 days after opening the can...So much waste, I will have to use like 4 cans for 1 month.  The price is basically negligible but it's a lot of waste.  Maybe I can apply a good amount of coconut milk to my scalp by itself on the weekends when I don't use the whole topical, or even an hour or so before I use the topical on the weekdays.

I'd definitely eat it, but I don't think shoveling that much coconut milk into myself would make my body very happy Shocked Sure it's a good natural food, but like everything it has its limits

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next