Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
detumescence really works. EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
detumescence really works. EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
detumescence really works. EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
detumescence really works. EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
detumescence really works. EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
detumescence really works. EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
detumescence really works. EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
detumescence really works. EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
detumescence really works. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

detumescence really works.

+35
focuspoint
drex1999
piranha
john2223
Reborn Hair PPP
UzumakiNaruto
TNT
long hair
eldarlmari
Xenon
rofl
cdto2012
RAptor
Hole
bayman
Ho Chi Minh
MovieJunkie89
SonofOdin
MikeGore
Changexpert
johndoe1225
urbuddyhere
Billa
chubbfrank
Complexx
Growdamnit
Buster121
bov51
sizzlinghairs
hiilikeyourbeard
sanderson
iuyyighghghgkh
Keanoseg
Duketronix
Amin80
39 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

detumescence really works. Empty detumescence really works.

Post  Amin80 Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:29 am

I don't know how something so simple is working but it's working guys. Been doing it for 2 months now. Not using anything like fin or Minox. I am a diffuse thinner, anyway my current hair is thickening up, and little tiny hairs that I have never been able to get them to be thicker, are finally starting to grow and get thicker.

I really don't know why this is working, but amazingly enough it is.

Amin80

Back to top Go down

detumescence really works. Empty Re: detumescence really works.

Post  Duketronix Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:35 am

Ya man, keep it up.

amazing eh? You're biggest obstacle now is yourself. don't get lazy and keep listening to your body.

Good luck

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  Amin80 Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:47 am

No I won't, I've read a lot of detractors giving their opinions here, but they are from people that haven't even tried it. The evidence is in my eyes, it really is working and I couldn't be happier.

I'm tired of hairloss talk and hairloss help,where if something is not minor or fin it just doesn't work, that's just BS. I really advise people to try this method. What I do is squeeze different areas of my scalp and hold, I can see the blood rushing to that area and even the pores are getting bigger, which I believe is relieving the tightness of the scalp. I have also done some boar brushing.

Amin80

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:33 am

Amin80 wrote:I don't know how something so simple is working but it's working guys. Been doing it for 2 months now. Not using anything like fin or Minox. I am a diffuse thinner, anyway my current hair is thickening up, and little tiny hairs that I have never been able to get them to be thicker, are finally starting to grow and get thicker.

Lol man. It is simple by act for sure but the mechanisms behind it are very complex. I'll just tell you that it has the POTENTIAL of dealing with every LOCAL aspect of this (hair loss, mpb,female alopecia) for goddamn sure.

And yeah people on these mainstream forums are really sad (and it represents most of the global population so it makes it even sadder). They still don't know anything about what methods like DT can do on every level of this and they also think internal health has nothing to do with this. Unfortunately, CS' forum will always stay underground but blame the era we live in. People don't care about understanding the problem, they are just brainwashed by the industry, which is a trillion doller one may I add. Nothing more to say here.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:12 am

Amin80 wrote:I don't know how something so simple is working but it's working guys. Been doing it for 2 months now. Not using anything like fin or Minox. I am a diffuse thinner, anyway my current hair is thickening up, and little tiny hairs that I have never been able to get them to be thicker, are finally starting to grow and get thicker.

please tell me step by step

how to do this

No one in the 500 page thread has disclosed this simple information

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:22 am

iuyyighghghgkh - it has been done for about 500 times. Start by just moving your scalp around and warming it up. Make sure to elevate the top part of the scalp for a minute, give it some room to breathe. Then proceed to pinching with moderate force with fingers of 1 hand. You can do it with 2 hands simultaneously (if people are still mixing this up you just lack common sense, there is Rob's video and the DT study example for god sake). If you do this RIGHT (yes) expect any seborheic dermatitis,scalp tightness, blood and lymph flow, itch  - problems to vanish in a matter of weeks or few months max. Hair strengthening and thickening follows up quickly, actually happens simultaneously. Regrowth takes a lot of time too, and depends on both biochemical and mechanotransductive factors how you do the technique. We need more research on this so we can maximize the effectiveness. I think if we could know in details what is the optimum way to do this anyone could restore the adipose tissue and start the growth signalling pathway with balancing internals and doing DT in matter of months.

On a side note, there has been a multitude of people reporting progress happily. On the other hand, the loudest ones (few people) are chronically negative, with the most negative ones being the trolls who don't even do this and never bothered to think about why would it work. Talk about online hair regrowth leaving an impression. It's so easy to focus on the negative and render this "ineffective". Lol jk folks. Stuff's crazy.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  Amin80 Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:38 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:

please tell me step by step

how to do this

No one in the 500 page thread has disclosed this simple information

Hi,

My technique is very simple. I use both hands, each hand looks like a crab claw. I then pick two spots on my scalp, the thumb is used as support and I pinch a large area with each hand, I hold this for some time (you should see some blood rushing to that area, and you can actually see the pores getting bigger) I then move to another spot and repeat the process. I also brush my hair in an upward motion with a boar brush. The beauty of the squeeze is that you can do it all throughout the day, I usually get the most time doing it when I'm watching a movie.

Honestly I have no idea if this will work on a spot where all the hair is basically gone, but if you have hair that is miniature and almost dying, you will see those hairs almost coming back.

Doing this technique may leave your scalp burning after a day or two due to the friction cause, what I do is get any Aloe Vera gel (preferably without alcohol) and just put it on your scalp to smooth it out.

That's pretty much it. I have tried everything but the kitchen sink to get those almost dead hairs to thicken up again, nothing has worked, and there is no way I would go with Minox (caused me sides) and Fin, I will not roll the dice with this poison.

As it stands this is your cheapest and best bet to get some regrowth safely.

Amin80

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:03 am

this post keeps coming up... but i never see anyone post any terminal hairs coming in?
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:20 pm

Amin80 wrote:No I won't, I've read a lot of detractors giving their opinions here, but they are from people that haven't even tried it. The evidence is in my eyes, it really is working and I couldn't be happier.

I'm tired of hairloss talk and hairloss help,where if something is not minor or fin it just doesn't work, that's just BS. I really advise people to try this method. What I do is squeeze different areas of my scalp and hold, I can see the blood rushing to that area and even the pores are getting bigger, which I believe is relieving the tightness of the scalp. I have also done some boar brushing.

Sounds like you're doing it exactly correct. Adding things like boar brushing can only speed up results IMO. Keep it up brother.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:25 pm

Amin, how long would you say you hold the pinch?

How long do you brush for?

Thanks bro

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:34 pm

lol, you going to be singing a diff tune once you hit the 8+ mark like I am

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Buster121 Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:12 am

Amin80 wrote: Honestly I have no idea if this will work on a spot where all the hair is basically gone, but if you have hair that is miniature and almost dying, you will see those hairs almost coming back.

This is what I believe. I think DT is more effective if you have miniature and almost dying hair. I think it would be difficult to get completely baldy spots to grow back at this point.

Im 2.5 months in and seeing results. My tech is the same as Amin80, a good solid pinch to get the blood flowing and to thin out the skin.

Buster121

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:32 am

boogv510 wrote:lol, you going to be singing a diff tune once you hit the 8+ mark like I am

Boog u been doing regular pinch technique?

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  Amin80 Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:47 am

sizzlinghairs wrote:Amin, how long would you say you hold the pinch?

How long do you brush for?

Thanks bro

Don't really have an exact time for how long I hold the squeeze, it could be from 20-40 seconds before I move to the next spot and constantly keep repeating going to the same place again.

Again with the brushing, I don't have any specific time for how long I do it, it could be multiple times a day from 2-3 minutes, or while I watch a movie. I don't really brush too much. I'm more focused on the squeezing.

Amin80

Back to top Go down

Post  Amin80 Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:52 am

boogv510 wrote:lol, you going to be singing a diff tune once you hit the 8+ mark like I am

I really don't know your situation man, but I always believe that what might not work for one person, may work for another. I also don't know your scalp condition, you could be doing this method on an area of your scalp where there is literally no hair, so I really don't know if it would work in this instance. I am using this with small tiny hairs that are close to dying, and it seems to be reviving them, it could be because the skin around those hairs has tightened, but this method relieves the tightness and allows the hair to sprout out again.

Really I don't know the science, but I am seeing some results and that's enough for me to keep going on.

Amin80

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:19 am

Even the most bald spots have some hair on them. I cannot imagine that this works for only thinning hair rather than bald spots.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:45 am

Here's the thing guys. If you read the study, they imply an insanely high correlation between healthy, thick, strong hair (yes, all of those) and having hair on the scalp at all with the density of your skin.

"In order to evaluate whether a patient is bald or non-bald, the following approach is adopted instead of trichometer method [19]. Refer to figure 2f, a ribbon is used to circularly bundle the hair in each discretized patch region for the patient. Each bundle of hair is to be measured by a thickness gauge (Peacock dial thickness, EG-1). The measured thickness (diameter of hair bundle) can indicate the quantity and density of the hair. If the patient does not have a patch region with a thickness less than L (a value meaured in healthy scalp patch region), he/she is defined as non-bald. Otherwise, the patient is regarded as bald."

http://omicsonline.org/2155-9554/images/2155-9554-2-138-t001.html   -  non bald group

http://omicsonline.org/2155-9554/images/2155-9554-2-138-t002.html   -  bald group

http://omicsonline.org/2155-9554/images/2155-9554-2-138-g002.html   -  bottom, thickness gauge.

What these 2 tables show is that thickening and strengthening the hair goes along WITH hair growth and regrowth. They aren't separated. If you read about the thickness bundle measurement and their standard with bald - non bald, in the above paragraph, you will see that people who have less % of hair loss also have way less deviation in the hair health and density throughout their scalp, in bald vs "non bald" regions. This only sounds natural right? Here's the thing.

If you observe the 2 tables, you will notice that especially in the second table, even "after treatment" results show some % of loss and some deviation. If you take a look at how they devided the patch regions on the scalp for 2x2 cm measurement, these low percentages could very well easily be the corners of the temples. Now, there is that picture with clean norwood 1 regrowth, and if you observe how they divided the subgroups into 12-13 people there could be people who have 0% loss and deviation after the treatment. But judging by the numbers and these averages, not everyone regrew norwood 1 hairline in the 10 months. This doesn't mean it wouldn't happen if they continued to practice this manual for some longer time. The study clearly shows a heavy correlation between having hair at all , having thick strong hair (both thickness gauge and pressure gauge measurements) and not having any hair, WITH the actual scalp skin thickness and softness.

http://omicsonline.org/2155-9554/images/2155-9554-2-138-t003.html

Case 3 7.1 3.5 50 2.3 Small   Less than 15   -    This probably means that they mostly did NOT regrew the temples to norwood 1 clean hairline although there could've been cases of that, just not most of those people. This just goes to show that even the study itself says 10 months isn't enough for full regrowth. And we are talking about 2 x 20 mins daily and we still don't know precisely how they were doing it themselves. This is problematic because people think there's no difference, but there's a huge one and I'll explain shortly after.

"For all people initially belongs to Case 1, they have no hair. The skin (scalp) is thick (18 mm~24 mm) and hard (Durometer scale A reading: ~100). It is suggested to be much grease trapped in the hair follicle blocking the nutrient. After receiving a daily massage of 150 days with finger press, their scalps have been transformed and belonged to Case 2. Their head skin was thinner (11 mm~17 mm) and softer (Durometer scale a reading: ~75). Some grease trapped in the hair follicle leaves the head. Some hair is found to regrow on these thinner and softer skin patch regions. After receiving a daily massage of another 150 days with a heavier finger press (Case 3), their head skins have become much thinner (4 mm~10 mm) and softer (Durometer scale A reading: ~50). Almost all grease trapped in their hair follicle leaves the head. The percentage difference between the bald and normal scalp thickness is used as a measure for the reduction in grease."

Now I can testify to this because I have experienced it. Over the months my scalp both became more loose and thinner/softer. I am not norwood 1 yet, but I am norwood 2. Clean one. Now I don't even know how much more room to go I have because I really have no idea where my juvenile hairline used to be. If I'm missing it, if I can be norwood 1 at all, it means I miss few of the 2x2 cm patches which is minor % of the loss. Also my hair is thick and strong everywhere which stands for very low deviation.

So this is what you need to do. Grab a pair of calipers and measure the pinch of the scalp skin throughout your scalp. It has to be a "deep caliper pinch", the deepest you can make. Otherwise the measurement doesn't count, shallow caliper pinch is not what we are looking for. So try to get a big strong pinch caliper reading above your temples, on the top, on the sides of the top, on the vertex etc. Your entire scalp. Your scalp skin everywhere needs to be MAXIMUM of (4 mm~10 mm). EVERYWHERE. If it's more than that anywhere on the scalp that ain't no bueno, but everyone can see this from the study. Now the only places where my skin is a bit thicker than 4-10 mm is above the temples and norwood 1 still ain't growing. The potential norwood 1 temple region for me is in the 4-10 range, but it's not above it and around it. So there could be some blockages of some sort. So guys, for regrowing the temples, it doesn't matter if your temples are thin. What matters is around and above it. So your entire scalp indeed needs to be less than 10 mm thick. Mine is between 5-7 mm everywhere except the "ridges" where it's a bit thicker and I'd imagine those temple ridges would account for some more trouble in this local temple metabolism somehow.

"This just goes to show that even the study itself says 10 months isn't enough for full regrowth. And we are talking about 2 x 20 mins daily and we still don't know precisely how they were doing it themselves. This is problematic because people think there's no difference, but there's a huge one and I'll explain shortly after."

Alright so to expand short on this. You might wonder how can you do this wrong etc. The thing is, even after that heavy heavy correlation between scalp skin thickness everywhere, and thick strong hair, to which I can personally testify, even after you get your scalp to below 8,9 mm everywhere there could be something lacking to kickstart regrowth in dormant follicles. Few researches showed how mechanical force can actually upregulate and downregulate hair growth and apoptosis genes so there is a bit more to this study, it's not simple. For example, if you press your scalp, that may cause certain mechanical forces which only upregulate the growth genes very little or not at all, but if you exert a different mechanical influence it could upregulate much more. So it's bizarre that they didn't even know about mechanotransduction while doing the study, yet they showed amazing correlation between the said parameters. If in fact, your scalp is 5-7 mm absolutely everywhere (and it's crucial for it to be like this everywhere, especially above the temples, on the top, mid, and top sides), and you are bald, I don't know what to say, just that I'd find that hard to believe. Until you get to that EVERYWHERE on the scalp skin, you can't complain. If you however get to that absolutely EVERYWHERE (and be honest with yourself while measuring this) then more comes in to play with mechanotransduction. I know people don't like to hear about this but the micro chaos that's happening is really the truth and reality. Sooner we can understand it, sooner we can manipulate the epigenetics with no sweat. So getting to norwood 2.5 and beyond definitely involves a lot of mechanotransductive manipulation (androgen receptor concentration and activity can be manipulated, but studies showed highest activity and concentration of the twin 5 alpha reductase enzymes and androgen receptors in temples. If we acount for genetic "sensitivity" this area is easily prone to apoptosis signalling), where the 5-7 mm thickness enviroment is absolutely crucial to have everywhere.

My 2c.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:36 am

Amin80 wrote:

I really don't know your situation man, but I always believe that what might not work for one person, may work for another. I also don't know your scalp condition, you could be doing this method on an area of your scalp where there is literally no hair, so I really don't know if it would work in this instance. I am using this with small tiny hairs that are close to dying, and it seems to be reviving them, it could be because the skin around those hairs has tightened, but this method relieves the tightness and allows the hair to sprout out again.

Really I don't know the science, but I am seeing some results and that's enough for me to keep going on.

Hair follicles never die. But yea, dont pay him too much mind... Hes an "up and down poster" and is very delusional. He's one of the negative guys that wants to stay in the current position he is in (subconsciously) He has reported results several times and has also reported what appears to be fake updates, just like Odysseus. I mean, I dont think he is a "fake poster" or anything, nor am I implying that in this post..... I just think he's one of the guys that wants this to not work out more than he wants it yo work out. This working would take him out of his comfort zone.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:39 am

Amin80 wrote:

Dude, I said the samething as you, when I first started, go check out my old posts. Now, Im at my 11 months mark, and I honestly got nothing to show.

Complexx, you are a fool and a delusional ass dude. You think I don't want dt to work, ur an idiot, you know how much time and money I put into hair loss. I would love for you to be right and eat my word, quite frankly I can give a sht about ego when it comes to hair loss. It's funny you started all this bs, I never started posting until your ass started claiming dt was the cure.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:32 am

pig
boogv510 wrote:
Amin80 wrote:

Dude, I said the samething as you, when I first started, go check out my old posts. Now, Im at my 11 months mark, and I honestly got nothing to show.

Complexx, you are a fool and a delusional ass dude.  You think I don't want dt to work, ur an idiot, you know how much time and money I put into hair loss. I would love for you to be right and eat my word, quite frankly I can give a sht about ego when it comes to hair loss. It's funny you started all this bs, I never started posting until your ass started claiming dt was the cure.

Boog, do you pinch? And do you cover the whole scalp?

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:39 am

boogv510 wrote:
Amin80 wrote:

Complexx, you are a fool and a delusional ass dude.  You think I don't want dt to work, ur an idiot, you know how much time and money I put into hair loss. I would love for you to be right and eat my word, quite frankly I can give a sht about ego when it comes to hair loss. It's funny you started all this bs, I never started posting until your ass started claiming dt was the cure.

Up and down.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:49 am

boogv510 wrote:
Amin80 wrote:

You posted that you were seeibg results more than once and you even said you were doing this wrong for some time in the sane post you posted where you basically skipped a month while giving one of your "progress reports" Its all there unless you deleted those posts. Again, up and down lol. & You're the only person that is dellusional here and you have even admitted it before. Im not the one driving myself nuts in the mirror thinking my mind is tricking me while I happen to spot regrowth. You must have a very productive life to be doibg that kind of shit lol.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:42 pm

Complexx wrote:
boogv510 wrote:
Amin80 wrote:

You posted that you were seeing results more than once and you even said you were doing this wrong for some time in the sane post you posted where you basically skipped a month while giving one of your "progress reports" Its all there unless you deleted those posts. Again, up and down lol. & You're the only person that is dellusional here and you have even admitted it before. Im not the one driving myself nuts in the mirror thinking my mind is tricking me while I happen to spot regrowth. You must have a very productive life to be doibg that kind of shit lol.

Read my old post, you idiot, I said I was seeing results but my eyes might be fking with me. This is why I don't believe in anyone that claim regrowth that has been doing less than me because ive been through this bs of thinking I was seeing results. When Did I ever claim I was doing it wrong, don't make up bs. It's funny because I remember your ass was saying Maliniak method was the cure for hair loss as well.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:43 pm

sizzlinghairs wrote: pig
boogv510 wrote:
Amin80 wrote:

Boog, do you pinch? And do you cover the whole scalp?

I pinch all over and press down after just like what the study says

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:04 pm

Gotcha. On a side note, i didnt even notice I posted a random pig... lol wtf.

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next