Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
detumescence really works. - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
detumescence really works. - Page 8 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
detumescence really works. - Page 8 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
detumescence really works. - Page 8 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
detumescence really works. - Page 8 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
detumescence really works. - Page 8 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
detumescence really works. - Page 8 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
detumescence really works. - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
detumescence really works. - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

detumescence really works.

+35
focuspoint
drex1999
piranha
john2223
Reborn Hair PPP
UzumakiNaruto
TNT
long hair
eldarlmari
Xenon
rofl
cdto2012
RAptor
Hole
bayman
Ho Chi Minh
MovieJunkie89
SonofOdin
MikeGore
Changexpert
johndoe1225
urbuddyhere
Billa
chubbfrank
Complexx
Growdamnit
Buster121
bov51
sizzlinghairs
hiilikeyourbeard
sanderson
iuyyighghghgkh
Keanoseg
Duketronix
Amin80
39 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

detumescence really works. - Page 8 Empty Re: detumescence really works.

Post  johndoe1225 Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:49 am

cdto2012 wrote:Yes with Rife I  have experienced many detox, bacteria die off,  intestinal bacteria and parasite die offs. You really need a lab confirmation to direct treatments. Rife works on the upper harmonics of base frequencies, so you can find the base frequencies for hair growth online, but I doubt they are very effective.
  For me working on hair with frequencies is like trying to break a glass with sound. It is possible but a lot of precision work. And a hammer works better. I like the CPR style of what is working with DT now.  Hand pumping clearing the blood through, pressing out toxins, and excellent exfoliation.
    I have tried the electronic muscle contractors here in Asia. Not sure if they are world wide.  I would be very interested in trying one on the scalp, it might also really do wonders for the skin and vessels.
 Trying to not get too far off topic but they US Airforce was using scalp applied current to get 50% faster learning and training, I saw some DIY you tube vids on how to make these.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/amping-up-brain-function/
Would be great if the hair follicles learned to grow twice as fast too.

Found some links to make some equipment, wish I was in the USA to make the muscle contractor this weekend ...  They sell them as massagers here,  an interesting option for people with hand problems.. let your scalp massage it's self ,  then stand on your head to press  

http://www.electroschematics.com/2083/electronic-muscle-stimulator/  simple circuit
555 timer is at Radio Shack.. wow runs on just a 9 volt battery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=196kUzq63dY  muscle contractor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gafST5JrINw  brain stimulator

I agree with "violence" against scalp sometimes being necessary.

A few weeks ago I scratched my temple with my nail to see what would happen and a ton of dead skin came off.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Reborn Hair PPP Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:23 pm

Hey Uzumaki,

As John said in the previous post, I have compiled three videos on Youtube showing the technique. My first video was taken down, but now YouTube has put it back up.

Here are the links:

1. Reborn Hair PPP DT Part 1 - Two hand Overlap Pinching/Stretching Motions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL-KzAvkK_s

2. Reborn Hair PPP DT Part 2 - Squeezing, Folding, and Circular Motions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olOwbnNDHbk

3. Reborn Hair PPP DT Part 3 - Towel Motions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUmvE9cSRrQ

Also, since I posted these videos out of the kindness of my heart to help users like you understand how to apply the correct massaging techniques pursuant to DT, I kindly ask if you and anyone else viewing the aforementioned videos to stop by my channel, Little Humor, at YouTube and view my videos at your own leisure. Any comments, likes/dislikes, subscribers, recommendations, etc. are HIGHLY appreciated! Little Humor's link posted below. I hope my channel brings some laughter into your lives.

Little Humor videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpzQMF4ceui3WH_RYdeSI1w

Let me know if you have any questions!

Good luck and many blessings!

Reborn Hair PPP (Prayer, Patience, Perseverance)

UzumakiNaruto wrote:are there any videos showing the techniques? if it's effective- is it easy to DIY myself ?
Reborn Hair PPP
Reborn Hair PPP

Back to top Go down

detumescence really works. - Page 8 Empty Enzyme therapy

Post  cdto2012 Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:36 pm

Will be talking about a new enzyme therapy today for those of you that are scared of the words meat tenderizer.
A few days after my last enzyme therapy I removed the dead skin today. As I said before, the enzymes only attack the weak skin that needs removing, mostly on the top of my head.  It is such an ideal treatment. The key to it is to leave on the paste for 3 hours.
  So the new enzyme product that I bought is very cheap here, and can be bought OTC at pharmacies. It is a tablet and meant to be eaten for digestion. Mine had black charcoal on the surface, scrub this off after a few minutes soaking the tablet.  You do not want black charcoal on the raw skin, enough of it can tatoo.  The ingredients are fungal diatase (derived from Aspergillis oryzae ) and Papain ( from papaya) .  They had liquid forms, but I wanted the concentration of the tablet.
    Then soak the tablet in a teaspoon of water and crush it up with a chopstick. Then add a bit of honey to the paste.  The honey has enzymes and keeps it from drying over the 3 hours.  Then rub a little on your arm for a time trial. Latex allergies or other possible reactions need to be pretested.  Then apply to the scalp.  Wash out later and keep out of the eyes.
   About 2 -3 days after look for little dead skin caps. You can wait for them to fall off or peal them with your nails.  Best to let the scalp soak in oil first. This is a great way to really quickly cleanse the scalp for regrowth.  I will be continuing this treatment weekly.
A side note, if you want to support any youtube posters, let the Ad videos run for at least 30 seconds or open the Ad links in another tab. This is how they usually get paid for their efforts.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:15 am

Interesting you should mention those tropical fruits, recently I became interested in skin care and pineapple keeps coming up as having enzymes that "dissolve dead skin cells" or something like that. It was in relation to facial cleansing but it's still skin

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:25 am

Yes enzyme facials are a very common and studied product. Bromelin is the active enzyme in pineapple and is found in the meat tenderizer that I was using. Enzymes are gentle, but very powerful if left on for hours. They can digest/break down oils, proteins, and fibroid tissue. Like I said , the amazing thing is that they are selective to target weak or dead cells if used properly. The enzymes in honey also have many antibacterial regenerative properties. I always put the enzyme therapy on my face just to refresh it. It does not leave caps of dead skin on the face or healthy skin.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:33 am

Hey guys I read about the Maliniak method in a thread started by 'Hobbes" last night. I read through the entire thread and I must say I think that thread is a very bad look for this forum. Leon Maliniak's method seemed pretty legit and you just had poster after poster insulting the man and calling him names. I thought it was very messed up honestly. Nothing about his method seems like a scam to me but some people seem to thrive off calling people names. Poor guy got abused for nothing in that thread. Yeah, his typing style can be annoying but still he's bringing us a great method with high odds of working. Well, anyway I'd like to use DT, a combo of Niacin/L-Carnitine, dermaroller, and a violet ray altogether. What kind of Violet Ray would you guys recommend? I think I read somewhere the Violet Ray Leon is recommending costs $525, that's a bit too steep for me. What types of violet rays are you guys using?

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:25 am

MovieJunkie89 wrote:Hey guys I read about the Maliniak method in a thread started by 'Hobbes" last night. I read through the entire thread and I must say I think that thread is a very bad look for this forum. Leon Maliniak's method seemed pretty legit and you just had poster after poster insulting the man and calling him names. I thought it was very messed up honestly. Nothing about his method seems like a scam to me but some people seem to thrive off calling people names. Poor guy got abused for nothing in that thread. Yeah, his typing style can be annoying but still he's bringing us a great method with high odds of working. Well, anyway I'd like to use DT, a combo of Niacin/L-Carnitine, dermaroller, and a violet ray altogether. What kind of Violet Ray would you guys recommend? I think I read somewhere the Violet Ray Leon is recommending costs $525, that's a bit too steep for me. What types of violet rays are you guys using?

Yeah, that's why sometimes if something works people just say f this for the way they were treated and keep it to themselves, and you can't really blame them.

So about the Maliniak method, I keep hearing about it but what exactly is a Maliniak massage like? Is DT better? I can't imagine a better massage than DT

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:51 pm

johndoe1225 wrote:
MovieJunkie89 wrote:Hey guys I read about the Maliniak method in a thread started by 'Hobbes" last night. I read through the entire thread and I must say I think that thread is a very bad look for this forum. Leon Maliniak's method seemed pretty legit and you just had poster after poster insulting the man and calling him names. I thought it was very messed up honestly. Nothing about his method seems like a scam to me but some people seem to thrive off calling people names. Poor guy got abused for nothing in that thread. Yeah, his typing style can be annoying but still he's bringing us a great method with high odds of working. Well, anyway I'd like to use DT, a combo of Niacin/L-Carnitine, dermaroller, and a violet ray altogether. What kind of Violet Ray would you guys recommend? I think I read somewhere the Violet Ray Leon is recommending costs $525, that's a bit too steep for me. What types of violet rays are you guys using?

Yeah, that's why sometimes if something works people just say f this for the way they were treated and keep it to themselves, and you can't really blame them.

So about the Maliniak method, I keep hearing about it but what exactly is a Maliniak massage like?  Is DT better?  I can't imagine a better massage than DT

I think you'd have to buy his e-book to find out exactly what his massage is like. Personally, I'm primarily just going to do DT along with using a violet ray. I just need suggestions on a good violet ray.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

detumescence really works. - Page 8 Empty electrons and healing

Post  cdto2012 Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:09 pm

Today I was doing more research on cellular regeneration and recharging. The method described in the electronic brain stimulation  devices used by the Air Force is that the simple current supplies the nerves and cells with the voltage needed to more efficiently build the connections and do the work of learning. Like they said 50% faster. It seems that the normal level of cellular electric charge is below optimal levels.
      This is very similar to the study of basic cellular healing, regeneration, and well being.  Basically if the available  electrical current is not enough the cells degrade, cannot repair, and will get sickly.
      As the below link explains,  electric charge is directly related to acid/alkaline conditions in the blood and cells.  Too low of cellular electric charge and the tissue becomes acidic.  Acidic tissue has much lower oxygen levels and nerve essential minerals cannot be absorbed, further degrading the condition.
     So how to recharge cellular electric charge ?  The first way I explore is to stimulate with a mild bruising such as needling or intense massage or probably spark shock. This stimulates the cells to increase voltage and repair  cells as detailed below.  I removed the negative sign before the millivolt  numbers so it makes sense to a normal reader.  The negative meant normal charge that is an electron donor as explained in the full article.

http://drsircus.com/medicine/cancer-occurs-at-30-millivolts/
    Dr. Tennant says, “The voltage in my thumb is 25 millivolts. Now I hit it with a hammer. The voltage immediately goes to 50 millivolts so it has enough power to replace the cells I damaged with the hammer. At 50 millivolts, we have the signs familiar as inflammation: throbbing pain, swelling, redness, and heat as well as decreased function. When tissue is at 50 millivolts and healing is occurring, two things are possible. It can have enough electrons to heal the damaged cells, and it returns to normal at 25 millivolts. The other possibility is that it runs out of voltage before the damaged cells are replaced. It then drops to a voltage lower than 25 millivolts. Now we have all the signs of degeneration. The pain changes from throbbing to a constant ache, the swelling may or may not be present, redness turns to paleness, and heat disappears as circulation diminishes.”

This method of micro bruising for skin/scar regeneration  is not new, but proven with treatments like dermabrasion and other treatments for scars and skin treatments. The book " Body Electric " was the defining book on regeneration and electronic currents.

I want to add laser skin resurfacing and regeneration to this list. The lasers burn and kill micro areas of the skin.  The regenerated skin is healthier. For such an intense treatment the areas that respond well are limited to the facial areas.

http://www.webmd.com/beauty/laser-skin/laser-resurfacing-surgical

"The light is changed into heat energy, and the heat then destroys (vaporizes) thin sections of skin, layer by layer. As the wounded area heals, new skin grows to replace the damaged skin that was removed during the laser treatment. Some lasers only tighten the skin by heating it but do not destroy the skin."

http://www.drkaslow.com/html/pulsed_electromagnetic_fields.html    
PEMF = pulsed electromagnetic fields    these induce current flow,vibration in tissue
     " The FDA only recognizes PEMF applications for bone repair, for which it has been used in the US to treat non-healing fractures since the 1970s.  Thousands of University level articles have been published on research and clinical studies of PEMF.   "

A few other ways of upgrading electron state in tissue includes using devices like the Violet Ray, the electronic brain simulators, or possibly an electronic muscle contraction device (massager) .
    Another alternative is to adjust the PH of the tissue with diet.  Baking soda is mentioned to alkalize the body.  I think it contains too much added sodium and recommend a calcium based carbonate (calcium supplement ) .  For hair regrowth the default low oxygen and blood flow state is most deserving of ways to repair and regenerate the tissue.
    I did minor research today, as I am well studied many related treatments such as Rife plasma wave resonant frequency devices. I would build and repair the electronics and treat with one for 7 years. I also built pulsed resonant frequency capacitance electrolysers  for hydrogen fuel cells.  I guess there are more focused resources out there for skeptics or people interested.
  So to simplify and conclude.  I think there are low tech ways to stimulate electron charge regeneration such as strong massage with good diet or needling. Also there are some very useful high tech tools out there.  After looking over the wiring diagrams for the brain stimulators and the electronic muscle contractors, I am pretty sure either could be built for less that $50 shopping at Radio Shack.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:53 am

For me tissue PH and tissue health factors are so well correlated. My hair regrowth was so quick.  I wonder if it had to do with the 13 day juice only fast that preceded it ?  They say that citrus fruits become alkaline when digested. To my surprise I found that my body agreed with 2 liters or juice or 2 pounds of fresh oranges a day I still consume.
  Here is the excerpt from the article continued from last post, and  although the reading starts out a bit esoteric, I think the biochemistry behind PH, nutrient absorption, detox, and cellular voltages is well supported in other research documentation.

http://drsircus.com/medicine/cancer-occurs-at-30-millivolts/
  " Low voltage also means that nutrients cannot cross the cell membrane and wastes cannot leave easily. If the tissues are drowning in waste and cannot utilize vital nutrition, they cannot perform correctly and eventually degrade. Once voltage is restored to the tissues, the intercellular pump starts working, nutrients enter cells and wastes leave, the cells’ pH becomes balanced, the oxygen supply to the tissues improves, and inflammation decreases. In short, you have optimal cell function.   "

Hey MovieJunkie89 check out this Violet Ray for $115 USD , for that price it gets interesting.
http://altered-states.net/barry/update322/
I think the electronics could be ok at that price. Basically I guess it is a $20 misquito zapper step up transformer coil slightly modified for constant output and heat dissipation. This unit comes with 4 gas filled wands, that is impressive.  For a clinical heavy duty unit something like a neon sign transformer would be used.
At that price the wands would be good to buy for plasma Rife machines if they did not have metal inside. A single bulb with neon/argon would cost me $75 minimum.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

detumescence really works. - Page 8 Empty Photo of most forward hairline

Post  cdto2012 Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:30 am

Just a quick photo of an area that is far below any other photos posted. The area is on the side lower temple. The light is not as ideal here traveling.  There is no background normal hair in the photo.  I am trying to show the hairs that are growing at a steady rate since the originals were shaved back. Honestly it does not focus or properly capture the longest hairs,  but it seemed worth posting as a benchmark. Also to show how the entire original hair coverage started growing back somewhat uniformly. Never seen or expected this kind of response to treatment.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f68/19/35/15/42/20151110.jpg

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:37 am

Hey cd, very interesting read, massage/manuals keep looking better by the day, very encouraging!

I was actually thinking to start using Apple Cider Vinegar as a natural face peel for my forehead and cheek/eye areas but am a bit scared to try it, might just give it a shot with all this talk of breaking down dead skin cells.  So far I've only rubbed lemon slices on my face and left for maybe 1-4 minutes, and ACV diluted to 50% for maybe a minute.

If not I'll use salicylic acid.  I know that is used on the scalp (as is glycolic acid). I mean if ACV hasn't given me a bad reaction on my scalp it surely can't on my face, right? They're both skin!

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:48 am

cdto2012 wrote:
Hey MovieJunkie89 check out this Violet Ray for $115 USD , for that price it gets interesting.
I think the electronics could be ok at that price. Basically I guess it is a $20 misquito zapper  step up transformer coil slightly modified for constant output and heat dissipation. This unit comes with 4 gas filled wands, that is impressive.  For a clinical heavy duty unit something like a neon sign transformer would be used.
  At that price the wands would be good to buy for plasma Rife machines if they did not have metal inside. A single bulb with neon/argon would cost me $75 minimum.

Hmm...That would be a great price for my budget, I'm gunna look into this one. So one is supposed to use the Violet ray 10 minutes twice a day right? I really think DT, Derma roller (Or Boar Bristle Brush), and a Violet Ray would be a great combination.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:17 am

MovieJunkie89 wrote:
cdto2012 wrote:
I think the electronics could be ok at that price. Basically I guess it is a $20 misquito zapper  step up transformer coil slightly modified for constant output and heat dissipation. This unit comes with 4 gas filled wands, that is impressive.  For a clinical heavy duty unit something like a neon sign transformer would be used.

Hmm...That would be a great price for my budget, I'm gunna look into this one. So one is supposed to use the Violet ray 10 minutes twice a day right? I really think DT, Derma roller (Or Boar Bristle Brush), and a Violet Ray would be a great combination.

Speaking of a boar bristle brush, how exactly do you use that SAFELY without tearing out hairs?  I want to keep using it but I'm not sure, I used to just tap my scalp really hard with it (I think smack is a more accurate word).

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:19 am

Now that I think of it, wouldn't a derma roller and a Violet ray interfere with one another? If you used a Derma Roller on your hairline it would cause small tears to the area. Using a violet ray afterwards would speed up the healing in said area. Is this good or bad?

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:21 am

johndoe1225 wrote:
MovieJunkie89 wrote:
cdto2012 wrote:

Speaking of a boar bristle brush, how exactly do you use that SAFELY without tearing out hairs?  I want to keep using it but I'm not sure, I used to just tap my scalp really hard with it (I think smack is a more accurate word).

Well, I usually keep a pretty low haircut these days so I'm never really worried about ripping out any hairs. I guess it comes down to your hair length and the kind of brush you're using.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:38 am

Yeah I guess so, I think that with the tapping (smacking) it's probably impossible to tear out the hair since you are just going from the top and not actually "brushing".

Also cd, I pinch my scalp (mostly just the temples) with one hand using my nails with a claw like technique, I don't remember if I mentioned this or not, do you do anything like that?  I'd pinch it with only my fingers and no nails but I'm not quite at that point yet.

I'm also going to start applying undiluted ACV to my temples throughout the day trying to keep them saturated.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:05 am

Hmm,  John Doe,   I am am not using my nails for much but pulling off dry skin. Your method sounds good for getting the blood flowing. My top is still not totally flexible  either. With the enzyme treatments I can see why.  My scalp has been thickened with layers of dead skin, every week more comes off, and more hair grows back thicker.
  Moviejunkie and others -  I emphasize that resting and healing is when the productive regeneration happens. Days to just let the skin recover are needed. You will become aware of the soreness, respect when your body needs time to heal.
   As for the Violet Ray,   I have never used it and do not know a good schedule for it. I would consider it primarily a micro bruising device. You are striking the skin with lightning.   This should micro burn and shock the skin to stimulate a healing response. I would consider any upgrade in cellular voltage status as a secondary benefit along with the ozone.
  I also would not massage the same day as dermarolling. The skin needs time to heal.  Also I would add tea tree oil for mites, and not put that on open wounds. Of course any enzyme therapy is on the powerful exfoliation side of the equation and sometimes the skin needs a day to rest after this also. As with vinegar and other exfoliates, it depends how long you keep them on the skin. Mix them with natural honey to keep them liquid and absorbable for the longer periods.
  With dermarolling, you might wait a few weeks to start this if your scalp is like mine, quite bald.  I say this because if the skin is not healthy enough it may not heal with regeneration.  It would instead just scar more.  Take the few weeks to press out the sebum and bring blood flow to the scalp.  Then get more serious about dermarolling.  The soreness will lessen and the scalp will strengthen. I am at this point where my skin is strong and I can treat it rough and it moves toward full diameter hairs.  If the skin is not detoxed and prepared, it could scar or shock and shed.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:12 am

Ok thanks!  I do pinch hard but I don't break the skin.

I'm on a skin care (mostly face) regimen too, I never paid any attention to my skin, I only washed my face when I showered and that's with the regular soap I use.  It looks fine tbh but if you get really close (like too close for any normal social situations, lol) you can kind of make out a leathery texture, hard to describe, not acne, not rough (it's totally smooth when I feel it with my fingers).  I think it might be from never wearing sunscreen, or just not paying attention to my facial skin.  So if this moisturizing and ACV peel doesn't work I'll go for salicylic acid.

I apply olive oil to my face at least once a day, and then coconut oil before I shower.  I might be using too much though as there seems to be a lot left over.  I apply MSM mixed in with those oils sometimes too along with raw honey periodically.

Also going to start a B-complex regimen from Life Extension soon, along with LE's two per day multi.  The niacin content interests me as well, they both contain some amount of it.  This will benefit both hair and skin though.

The only thing that I noticed recently (never really paid attention until now) is that my cheeks (or area under the eyes on either side of my nose) are really cherry red. I think they're like that constantly. It doesn't bother me but I don't know what to make of it, I guess it is kind of cute? Very Happy

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

detumescence really works. - Page 8 Empty Photos from near one calendar month

Post  cdto2012 Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:50 am

First for Jogn Doe   many of the links that I posted about demodex mites were from rosatia (redness of the face) saying that mites can cause redness of the face.
    For the photos mostly they are of the top of the scalp where the grafts meet the receded hairline. This is the regrowth resulting from the area that responds well to the enzyme exfoliation.  The only grafts are near the visible indents in the skin. The rest is lengthening by the day regrowth. I am documenting this well because I want photos where this is clearly skin that has been bald for years regrowing hair in a month.  Later it will just look like an advancing hairline that is hard to judge progress.  
    There is one side shot,  I cannot force the camera to focus on the long hairs far forward that are really lengthening but if you look for them you will see them.

We have spoke of many high tech things recently. Basically these photos are of strong pressure massage,  enzyme exfoliation, and a tea tree oil for one month.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f68/19/35/15/42/20151111.jpg  side

https://i.servimg.com/u/f68/19/35/15/42/20151112.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f68/19/35/15/42/20151113.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f68/19/35/15/42/20151114.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f68/19/35/15/42/20151115.jpg

A few more affordable Violet Ray machines
https://www.jellenproducts.com/high-frequency-skin-care/#home-machines

Last edited by cdto2012 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:56 am

Hey cd

Now there's some obvious evidence of regrowth far ahead of existing hairs, amazing work!

I cant wait until you regrow your entire hairline, finally we'll have undeniable photographic evidence!

As of now I'm just using very strong pressure massage and mostly two-handed pinching, with some very strong knuckle massage as well, I'll have to add the enzymes later.

I just tried that ACV facial yesterday, and to my surprise it hardly burnt at all.  I even used it undiluted (I've done it before without too bad of a reaction).  I guess I'll have to leave it on longer?  Strange...One site suggests leaving it on (I forget if it was diluted or not) for 15-20 minutes.

Also I intend to start taking Krill oil supplements, Dr. Mercola has a brand but I'm still shopping around.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  john2223 Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:09 am

Amazing results. I have thought about using detumescence myself for my hair. I'm curious to know how much of it you use per day.

john2223

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:24 am

john2223 wrote:Amazing results. I have thought about using detumescence myself for my hair. I'm curious to know how much of it you use per day.

That's the thing, the time limit keeps raising questions as does the technique, I think I got the technique down but the time limit, I don't know.

I'll tell you though once I started using very heavy pressure, my head feels so aloof and funny!

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:24 am

Well  for basic treatment I started with massage 20 to 30 minutes a three times a day.  If that seems like too much or if your skin and scalp gets sore just massage until your veins bulge.  With the treatments like enzymes, for a day after I might massage less or barely at all. As you continue daily the soreness should get less. If you do not have time to massage, apply a few drops of pure cinnamon oil. It flushes the skin red and makes my veins bulge.
  As for my keeping track of the length of treatment it was the 18th of October that I began. With 31 days in last month it was kind of an extended counting period.
 Do take time to read the previous 10 pages starting on page 4,  my technique has not changed much, just a few oils here and there. I talk about my pre fast of fruit juice and other things.
     There is something in my thoughts today. It was something that I read in the skin resurfacing laser therapy link. It had to do with the skin areas on the body that have natural regeneration advantage such as the face vs the chest for example. They will not use the intense burning of the lasers on skin that is not naturally highly regenerative.
   This made sense to me why a lot of the regrowth success stories and photos were of guys that were not in advanced baldness. I had my own success story with needling when I was early in hairloss.  It could be that the scalp loses its regenerative ability as MPB progresses.  So for something like dermarolling,   it might work really well for a person with not too much hairloss.  For an advanced MPB it might just further scar and shock the hair.  
       I did a small essay on shed from treatment in my tutorial on photos and documentation.  The basics of it was that shed may not be necessary. I have not experienced it in the typical "treatment brings on accelerated shed" now or in 2004 with needling and I had more to lose. In 2004 I was in my 30 hairs a day normal shed, treatment with needles and minox reduced the shed and started new growth.
     The idea is that if the treatment is done in stages without toxins or irritating shocks to the worn out hair, more shed could be avoided.   Preliminary steps are the process of restoring the skin regenerating health to the scalp first.
      Examples of such steps are sebum detox with pressing. Fight the mites with tea tree. Get the blood circulating with pressure massage.  Exfoliation with enzymes. Then the scalp is ready to absorb useful oils, handle mild  useful irritants like cinnamon oil without shocking, or dermarolling etc.  Then hopefully controlled micro bruising or burning will cause regeneration and regrowth; not scarring , shock, or increased shed.
     As I experienced no shed in my old transplant grafts, they just feel thicker and spiky. All new lengthening was like a grow now switch was flipped on across the scalp.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:56 pm

I wish Drex1999 was still around so I could ask him a few questions. He kept making more and more progress as shown through his pictures. He's probably conquered his MPB by now which is why he wouldn't need to post here anymore. I hope to do the same in the next few months. The interesting thing with Drex was he actually had the most success when he focused on only DT and ditched using his Violet Ray. Pretty cool, but I still don't see how a Violet Ray wouldn't be anything but an enhancer of this method.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next