Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Hydrogen peroxide the cure for all of us? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Hydrogen peroxide the cure for all of us? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Hydrogen peroxide the cure for all of us? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Hydrogen peroxide the cure for all of us? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Hydrogen peroxide the cure for all of us? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Hydrogen peroxide the cure for all of us? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Hydrogen peroxide the cure for all of us? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Hydrogen peroxide the cure for all of us? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Hydrogen peroxide the cure for all of us? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hydrogen peroxide the cure for all of us?

+7
AS54
ar
Decro435
bartek007
SlowMoe
ferox
Hoppipolla
11 posters

Go down

Hydrogen peroxide the cure for all of us? Empty Hydrogen peroxide the cure for all of us?

Post  Hoppipolla Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:26 pm

I say that because peroxide is incredibly powerful at not only killing all fungal and bacterial infections (eg Candidiasis) but also works I think on chronic infections (again, like Candidiasis) because its oxidizing action destroys their biofilms. In that way you can entirely correct the body's systemic microflora.

I believe AGA is wholly due to an infection (that thrives in the high sebum, low bloodflow conditions of the high DHT Galea) and this infection comes from WITHIN the body. That's why so many with AGA have dandruff and it's what CAUSES the inflammation.

For most of us it's probably Candidiasis, IMO.

So yeah erm, HP gave me very positive signs before (die-off, dandruff reduction I believe) and I'm going back on it now!

I do 25 drops of 35% food grade HP in distilled water twice a day on an empty stomach, but I slowly ramp up this dose from 1 drop twice a day.

Thoughts? Smile

Hoppi!

EDIT -- Ah sorry that I made a similar HP thread before! Also, I don't know how well it works for parasites so there's a chance colloidal silver is better for them (but I doubt parasites are at the heart of most of our problems Smile )
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Hydrogen peroxide the cure for all of us? Empty Re: Hydrogen peroxide the cure for all of us?

Post  ferox Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:54 pm

h202 combined with borax and sea salt = Anti-Candida nuclear bomb!

ferox

Back to top Go down

Hydrogen peroxide the cure for all of us? Empty Re: Hydrogen peroxide the cure for all of us?

Post  Hoppipolla Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:08 pm

ferox wrote:h202 combined with borax and sea salt = Anti-Candida nuclear bomb!

lol honestly it's like a nuke for Candida (and other fungus and bacteria) by itself Smile

As I say though I'd love to know how to expand the therapy to clear out viruses and parasites (not sure if you can combine colloidal silver therapy with it safely) or whether it can take care of that stuff by itself.
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:08 am

Is h2o2 also suitable as a topical?

ferox

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:19 am

ferox wrote:Is h2o2 also suitable as a topical?

Probably, bad thing is it will bleach your hair
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:05 am

ferox wrote:Is h2o2 also suitable as a topical?

I think the benefits might be lost o.O
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:51 pm

Guys, what do you think about Methylene blue?

ferox

Back to top Go down

Post  bartek007 Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:15 am

Hydrogen Peroxide for 1 minute on scalp
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1650161/pg1

bartek007

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:41 am

bartek007 wrote:Hydrogen Peroxide for 1 minute on scalp
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1650161/pg1

Interesting!

I've never really considered using it topically. I can't really see an advantage over other antifungals/antibacterials topically other than it destroying biofilms but does that matter topically? Maybe I dunno.

I think using it internally will probably solve the problem too though.. and.. for many of us our infection issues probably go beyond hair so it's probably best to fix the body completely?

Just my thought Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:46 am

hoppipollaI do 25 drops of 35% food grade HP in distilled water twice a day on an empty stomach, but I slowly ramp up this dose from 1 drop twice a day.

So every day you raise the dose with 1 more drop? How much is the maximum? can it get toxic? what's the leathal dose?

ferox

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:14 am

ferox wrote:hoppipollaI do 25 drops of 35% food grade HP in distilled water twice a day on an empty stomach, but I slowly ramp up this dose from 1 drop twice a day.

So every day you raise the dose with 1 more drop? How much is the maximum? can it get toxic? what's the leathal dose?

I think the maximum most people suggest is 25 drops 3 times a day. I think peroxide is always mildly toxic. No idea what the lethal dose would be...

And yes I raise it by one drop (per dose) a day Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Decro435 Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:00 am

ferox wrote:hoppipollaI do 25 drops of 35% food grade HP in distilled water twice a day on an empty stomach, but I slowly ramp up this dose from 1 drop twice a day.

Why would you even consider asking someone what levels to use, toxicity levels and lethal dose levels via an internet forum?. Seriously... especially Hoppi, a known poster that jumps across a variety of theories and posts them with the over use of smiley faces and childish phrases... I like your enthusiasm Hoppi but don't give out bullshit theories and advice to people in areas that you have no education in.. 
Decro435
Decro435

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:15 am

Decro435 wrote:

Why would you even consider asking someone what levels to use, toxicity levels and lethal dose levels via an internet forum?. Seriously... especially Hoppi, a known poster that jumps across a variety of theories and posts them with the over use of smiley faces and childish phrases... I like your enthusiasm Hoppi but don't give out bullshit theories and advice to people in areas that you have no education in.. 

It's only opinion - I don't claim to be a doctor or anything o.O
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  ar Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:32 pm

Despite what we've all been told,  we're not actually entitled to our opinions ... we're entitled to educated opinions.    You've been cherry picking the most obscure pieces of a plethora of conditions related to mpb for a long time now and tieing them to even more illogical and backwards treatments, it's put off many new users who don't want to be even more confused. 

Until your theories produce new hair and you post pictures these topics that are just repeats of past ones will be removed as spam.
ar
ar

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:36 pm

ar wrote:been cherry picking the most obscure pieces of a plethora of conditions related to mpb for a long time now and tieing them to even more illogical and backwards treatments, it's put off many new users who don't want to be even more confused.

Basically sums up IH forum for any new user in the past year or so. I realize I haven't been here since the beginning so maybe some of you guys who have will have seen this happen in kind of a cyclic way, but there just seems to be a lot of absolute nonsense being slung around as if it were hard truth.

And that's just it for me personally, I don't mind the spit-balling and the hypothesizing. I think its healthy actually. Sure, its going to take you down a few dead ends but you inevitably come out of that with some new wisdom or new angle to approach things from. Its how we get places. And the thing is everyone should know when that is what you are doing, if spit-balling is what you are doing. But I have been a bit frustrated with how much pure speculation has been being presented as truth.

I make stabs in the dark all the time, but its important to make sure people know that up front.

We should realize that not everyone on the forum is a science geek and they aren't all coming here with that kind of background. Not only that, they may not even be interested. Maybe they're a business person or something with a busy family and work life...they're coming here for a solution, not to get educated on physiology. Its people like that who are victim to those kind of posts. They could be reading a post filled with nothing but horse shit, but since its presented in a way that seems authoritative, well now they are crawling down some endless rabbit hole that won't get them anywhere. In fact, it might actually send them backwards. Recognize that the way information is presented is very important. Even looking back at a few of my posts, I make some claims that aren't hard fact and I need to be cognizant of that too.

But just because you get the sudden notion to start drinking bleach and try it twice, don't get on and start telling everybody about your new protocol. Even just saying "Well, we'll see what happens" isn't enough. Because again, people here that don't have the background come and assume someone who has been here for a while knows their shit, and then they're inclined to start drinking bleach because you must be on to something.

For example, your post Hoppi. You've been here three years now. Any new user coming down the bend is going to assume you know a thing or two. And the language in your post would encourage this. "The cure for us all", "For most of us its candidiasis". It doesn't even matter that you used "IMO". You've got to account for the fact that people brand new to all of this are going to LISTEN to YOUR OPINION. Take responsibility for that, especially when you are recommending consumption of anything that doesn't have a proven (or at least an obvious) track record of safety.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Live forever Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:20 pm

I've not been here very long compared to some but I really agree with Anthony spencer. And when you look back on the older forum threads it's clear that recently things have turned a bit more schizophrenic. I don't think hoppi means harm but wow, it's seriously confusing reading his theories and 'systemic micro flora' diagnosis.
Live forever
Live forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:11 pm

Oh, as a continuation of what I was saying before ferox, here are some links that have helped me tremendously that will probably help you too as we seem to be in very similar boats Smile

http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/candida.html

http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/hydrogen_peroxide.html

https://www.facebook.com/groups/peroxidegroup

http://www.bobbyshealthyshop.co.uk/Hydrogen-Peroxide-Internal-Use.php

http://www.chelationbc.com/hydrogen_peroxide.html

I'm not saying you necessarily have Candida, but that should give you some great context for what I'm saying about HP Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:18 pm

hey hoppi! I agree with you that candida is one culprit of mpb!

there is also some clinical proof, that men with mpb have certain bacteria/fungus in/on their scalps (located in their hair roots) which men who are not suffering from mpb DON'T have! So yeah, killing candida/bacteria/fungus ON the scalp and IN the body might really contribute to our hair loss condition!

ferox

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:28 pm

ferox wrote:hey hoppi! I agree with you that candida is one culprit of mpb!

there is also some clinical proof, that men with mpb have certain bacteria/fungus in/on their scalps (located in their hair roots) which men who are not suffering from mpb DON'T have! So yeah, killing candida/bacteria/fungus ON the scalp and IN the body might really contribute to our hair loss condition!

Absolutely 100% agree Smile

I do think it's possible that other pathogens (bacteria and fungi) can infect the high amounts of oil in a Galea with high levels of DHT, but I think it's normally Candida.

Also, often I find that bald(ing) scalps look quite sore and red and/or spotty, etc.

In my case, there was what I believe to be an obvious connection between digestive decline and a plethora of fungal (Candidal) symptoms and my MPB.

I do also think I may have (probably minor) issues with parasites, a probably minor issue with mercury in my body and a probably minor few viruses knocking around (I used to get cold sores for example but not anymore), but my current view is that Candida is the one that is doing 95% of the damage. I do however also try to get plenty of things like fresh garlic, herbs like thyme, apple cider vinegar and so on to support the hydrogen peroxide and help it cover these other potential issues.

I would normally use colloidal silver for viruses and parasites, but as you might read in the Bobby's Healthy Shop link, taking peroxide and silver together is potentially risky. I didn't want to do it until I understood more about it.
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:17 am

The human body is
covered with billions of tiny mites. Many people believe
that they are a major cause of skin aging and blemishes.
Like all living creatures, these mites excrete waste. They
excrete their waste on your skin, in your pores, under your
finger and toe nails, in your sweat glands, under your dead
skin cells in your hair follicles, etc. Their waste contains and
attracts various bacteria, viruses and fungi which are all too
happy to consume it, grow and multiply (right there on your
skin)! Ordinary soap and water simply does not remove this
ongoing problem. Hydrogen peroxide does!
Hydrogen peroxide can help remove dead skin or anaerobic
organisms such as bacteria, virus, fungi or parasites or any
of their excrement. I strongly suggest that you use 3% food
grade hydrogen peroxide on any acne that you may have.
Use 3% food grade hydrogen peroxidee on any kind of skin
blemish. Use it on any kind of rash, fungus, wart, etc. Use
3% food grade hydrogen peroxide anywhere your skin
seems to need any kind of help. A very easy way to do this
is to spray your body immediately after leaving the shower.
Just be careful to not get it into your eyes. I have personally
seen hydrogen peroxide work miracles on skin problems!

ferox

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:01 am

ferox wrote:
The human body is
covered with billions of tiny mites. Many people believe
that they are a major cause of skin aging and blemishes.
Like all living creatures, these mites excrete waste. They
excrete their waste on your skin, in your pores, under your
finger and toe nails, in your sweat glands, under your dead
skin cells in your hair follicles, etc. Their waste contains and
attracts various bacteria, viruses and fungi which are all too
happy to consume it, grow and multiply (right there on your
skin)! Ordinary soap and water simply does not remove this
ongoing problem. Hydrogen peroxide does!
Hydrogen peroxide can help remove dead skin or anaerobic
organisms such as bacteria, virus, fungi or parasites or any
of their excrement. I strongly suggest that you use 3% food
grade hydrogen peroxide on any acne that you may have.
Use 3% food grade hydrogen peroxidee on any kind of skin
blemish. Use it on any kind of rash, fungus, wart, etc. Use
3% food grade hydrogen peroxide anywhere your skin
seems to need any kind of help. A very easy way to do this
is to spray your body immediately after leaving the shower.
Just be careful to not get it into your eyes. I have personally
seen hydrogen peroxide work miracles on skin problems!

hm, this is something I know nothing about.. I was only considering bacteria, fungi, parasites (worms and such) and viruses. I wasn't aware of this.

I don't think I shall personally think about that too much though as once again even with this potential knowledge I still think Candida is my primary issue.

When I was speaking of "systemic microflora" (just for clarification) I was expanding on the concept of intestinal (mostly colonic) microflora to include that which lives in your skin, hair, other organs, etc. "Systemic microflora" therefore includes the dandruff that may or may not be on our heads! lol Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:34 am

Can this cure hair loss?

I heard something that it might be unsafe. Is it safe?

It's even been made illegal here in the UK I think.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:04 am

which are you referring to ?

it can be acquired in the UK

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:27 am

I'm referring to the H202. Have people been able to regrow their hair with this?

I've heard that H202 is illegal now. Even if it can be acquired, I wouldn't want to risk anything by placing shipment to my home address.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  Changexpert Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:32 am

MikeGore wrote:I'm referring to the H202. Have people been able to regrow their hair with this?

I've heard that H202 is illegal now. Even if it can be acquired, I wouldn't want to risk anything by placing shipment to my home address.
You can get food grade in US from Amazon and other websites, only if you want to damage your gut health permanently.
Changexpert
Changexpert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down