Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
Hydrogen peroxide in the ears for the flu and colds EmptyToday at 3:49 am by Atlas

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Hydrogen peroxide in the ears for the flu and colds EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Hydrogen peroxide in the ears for the flu and colds EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Hydrogen peroxide in the ears for the flu and colds EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Hydrogen peroxide in the ears for the flu and colds EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Hydrogen peroxide in the ears for the flu and colds EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Hydrogen peroxide in the ears for the flu and colds EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Hydrogen peroxide in the ears for the flu and colds EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Hydrogen peroxide in the ears for the flu and colds EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hydrogen peroxide in the ears for the flu and colds

2 posters

Go down

Hydrogen peroxide in the ears for the flu and colds Empty Hydrogen peroxide in the ears for the flu and colds

Post  j87x Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:14 am

Any truth to this or is it junk science?

http://www.healingdaily.com/exercise/hydrogen-peroxide-in-ears.htm
http://www.purestcolloids.com/no-cold.php

Although it would appear to contradict what we are taught about the flu and colds, many people have tried hydrogen peroxyde in the ears with great success. Hydrogen peroxide works quite well and is supposed to be effective about 4 times out of 5, especially if done when the symptoms first appear.

In 1928, Dr. Richard Simmons, hypothesized that colds and flu virus enter our bodies through the ear canal. It was Dr. Simmons' hypothesis that, contrary to what we have been taught, we usually can catch the two via the ear canal and not through the eyes or nose or mouth as most of us believe. Dr. Simmons' findings were dismissed by the medical community.

This method works because the rhinovirus which causes colds enters the body through the ear canals and the hydrogen peroxide kills the virus before your body gets infected.

j87x

Back to top Go down

Hydrogen peroxide in the ears for the flu and colds Empty Re: Hydrogen peroxide in the ears for the flu and colds

Post  scottyc33 Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:38 am

I've tried this once or twice - hard to say if it works or not since I rarely get sick these days.

I also will gargle with HP if I feel a sore throat coming on and I do feel that it helps.

Dr. Mercola recently recomennded this in an article on the common cold, so there may be something to it.

HP is cheap - so there's no harm in trying it.

Ecklonia Cava
Krill Oil
Decalcify
Rejuvaplex Topical

Other
Ubiquinol
ALCAR
Liv 52
Iodine
Ashwagandha

SUPERFOODS: Energy First and Sun Warrior Protein, Dessicated Liver, Concentrace, Colostrum, Brewers Yeast, Fermented Cod Liver & High Vitamin Butter Oil

scottyc33

Back to top Go down