Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy - scam or not? EmptyToday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy - scam or not? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy - scam or not? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy - scam or not? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy - scam or not? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy - scam or not? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy - scam or not? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy - scam or not? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy - scam or not? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy - scam or not?

+12
Nanas
Mastery
scottyc33
act
Prague
Whip
elan164
RobHealthMan
TheOne
lund
CausticSymmetry
Grateful
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy - scam or not? Empty Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy - scam or not?

Post  Grateful Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:20 pm

Hi there IH,

Like to get your opinion on the use of Hydrogen Peroxide. I recently finished a book by Madison Cavanaugh called "The One-Minute Cure: The Secret to Healing Virtually All Diseases". According to this guy, the internal use of food grade hydrogen peroxide is the answer to all illness and ailments with the basic assumption that by filling your body with as much oxygen as possible will cure it of almost anything. It's cheap, easy to administer and effective - in other words something that the pharmaceutical/medical industry don't want the masses to know.
Do you think this has any validity or is just another bit of snake oil to sell a book promising ultimate health and cures? Do you think it's worth trying and most importantly, is it safe - this is a substance that needs to be handled with care (I suppose that's why he advocates food grade only). Certainly intravenous ozone therapy and HBOT are other alternatives but this do-it-yourself treatment at home sounds too good to be true. Also, what effect would this oxygen based treatment have on hair growth?

Also IH I'd like to know what you think of GH-3 (or Gerovital). I'm sure you've heard of it - an anti-aging drug that too also has positive effects on hair growth. Ifd so, could you recommend a reputable source as there are so many fakes out there selling this product.

Thanks in advance IH - always good to what you think and I hope my queries contribute to our goal of achieving and maintaining perfect health and hair.

Grateful

Back to top Go down

Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy - scam or not? Empty Re: Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy - scam or not?

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:51 pm

Grateful - There are a lot of excellent uses for food-grade hydrogen peroxide. It should be diluted, since it's often available at 35% concentration and it will burn skin at that level. Adding enough water to it will make it more usable at a 3 to 5% concentration.

Then there's intravenous hydrogen peroxide. It was a great treatment for cancer until the FDA said no more. But there are some physicians who will still do it.

Hyperbaric oxygen therapy is amazing, and that offers many advantages for some tough conditions, such as stroke, MS, Congestive heart failure, Peripheral Neuropathy, Ulcers, carbon monoxide poisoning and severe wounds.

I'm not familiar with Cavanaugh's work so I don't know the claims that are made. But I can say that chlorine dioxide (Cl02) or known as MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution) will trump most if not all home uses of food-grade hydrogen peroxide therapy. It's so powerful it's the most rapid and effective cure for maleria.

Basically this is stabilized oxygen molecules electrically bound to non-toxic salts and suspended in a water-based solution. It's extremely powerful against pathogens i.e, bacteria, viruses, protozoa, yeasts and fungi.

The improved version of GH-3 is now called Ultra H-3. For whatever reason I never tried it yet, but the interesting thing about it is that it contains Procaine. I've heard some good results from it, but still feel in the dark about it never having tried it.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy - scam or not? Empty Re: Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy - scam or not?

Post  Grateful Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:06 pm

Thanks very much IH. The book was an interesting read and it made a lot of sense in regard to the benefits of oxygen therapy. Also very interesting to hear what you say about MMS - I'm definitely going to give it a look into as I've heard about it before but didn't give it much attention. But I do see the validity in using oxygen as a very beneficial therapy.
Also glad to see your comment about GH-3. I've been interested in it for about 15 years from the time I passed through Romania and got speaking to a doctor about it who raved on about its wonders. At the time, I thought he was just being over-enthusiastic about a treatment that was "invented" in his own country.
I'm certainly going to have a deeper look into these. Thanks again for your info. IH - alwys much appreciated.

Grateful

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:02 am

This has gotten my recent interest as well (use of H202).

Currently I am trying to find risks and issues stated with the use of H202. It all depends whose opinions you subscribe to, however; I feel it is important to be well informed when it comes to internal use of H202. I have not even dared to put this into the humidifier yet...

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOne Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:40 am

This was posted on mercola related to Hydrogen Peroxide

Twenty-eight years ago, I had crippling rheumatoid arthritis, locking up my joints from my shoulder down to my fingers on my right side, and then began moving laterally across my body. The pain was horrible, feeling as if someone had driven a knife into my elbow and was twisting it constantly. I had not slept for nearly three months, causing me to be somewhat insane! I had no way to write, type on the computer, turn door knobs or do anything with my right arm other than let it hang lifeless at my side. One day, my parents got a call from a "health nut" friend out in California who was asking about everyone, and when I came to me, they said that I had really bad arthritis. His response was, "Ooh yeah, I HAD that one time...took about a month to get rid of it, but it hasn't been back. I'll send Steven some Hydrogen Peroxide." Within 3 days I had a pint of 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide. I began taking DROPS of this strong solution in 12 ounces of juice every day, starting at one drop the first day, two drops the second day, three the third day, and so on. Long story short, the first day I was sleeping like a baby! Before the end of the week, I was OUT OF PAIN--TOTALLY! Within three weeks I had full range of motion in all affected joints---and NO PAIN! This was just a miracle to me! This condition HAS NOT RETURNED in any joint in my body in the past twenty-eight years!! I began giving this miracle fix away to friends and neighbors that had it worse than my situation--in ALL joints in their body--and some took two hours getting out of bed in the morning---screaming and yelling because of the horrible pain! Well, same chronology applied---withing three or four weeks it was all over!! No pain and full range of motion in all joints! Bingo! I started buying 55 gallon drums of the 35% and selling it in 16 oz bottles. I discovered that you didn't have to DRINK the drops---just dilute the 35% down to 3% (12:1 dilution) and SPRAY IT ON FRESHLY-CLEANED AND RINSED SKIN..

----Many of you posted questions after reading my post about using 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide for arthritis, and what I cannot understand is WHY any of you asking me direct questions haven't used the INTERNET SEARCH ENGINES to do a little (OR A LOT) of research on this topic----there are THOUSANDS OF SITES ON 35% HP!! CureZone dot com is a start, and many others exist, but you have to spend time searching. I am NOT a doctor, and * I DO NOT* SELL THIS STUFF! To find 35% Hydrogen Peroxide--call your health food store first. No? Then call a CHEMICAL SUPPLY House like VAN WATERS & ROGERS or SOLVAY CHEMICALS [dot us]. No? Call a LAB SUPPLY like Fisher (?) but expect to pay TEN TIMES what you can find if for on the internet!! No? Try a FARM SUPPLY HOUSE! Still cannot find it? It's been outlawed in your country! NOTE: Do NOT tell whomever you buy it from that you are using this for your "health" OR whatever---they will REPORT YOU to the Feds! You WILL BE VISITED! You will NOT like it! You will GO on "a list!" Keep your mouth shut, and tell them it's to clean California black algae out of your SPA! When using this for arthritis, dilute the 35% FOOD GRADE HP One part HP to 12 parts of PURE WATER to make a 3% solution. No tap water!! DO NOT USE 3% CRAP FROM THE GROCERY STORE---IT HAS HEAVY (TOXIC) METALS IN IT. Wash your skin with mild soap and water, pat dry, THEN *MIST* THE 3% ONTO THE SKIN...Let it soak in and dry, THEN re-mist the area, and continue for however long you have time to to this. RE-WASH/RINSE/PAT DRY YOUR SKIN AFTER 20-30 MINUTES! WHY? Because your skin will NATURALLY re-oil itself...and the HP will just bead up and roll off your skin--doing YOU no good whatsoever! If that is too much trouble---your loss. My friends mist their skin in the bad arthritis areas 5 to 10 times (or more) a day, and some do it every chance they get while at work, by keeping a small mist bottle (Container Store has these) with the solution in it. They take it home to refill it at night. You can also SOAK your hands, elbows, feet in a basin of the 3% solution, and pour it back in a jar or whatever when finished. It will last a week or more. You can also soak in a bathtub of warm water with about TWO CUPS OF STRAIGHT 35% HP INTO HALF A TUB OF WATER...scoot down into the water to cover as much skin area as possible, and stay in it as long as you want, but at least 30-45 minutes. Be warned--you will probably go out and clean out your garage, or all the closets in your home afterwards! You get lots of energy from soaking up oxygen!! NOTE: I will NOT answer ANY question that requires me to ACT LIKE SOME SORT OF DOCTOR---AS I AM ABSOLUTELY NOT A DOCTOR, NOR DO I PROFESS TO BE ONE--OR EVEN WANT TO BE ONE!! Dr Mercola IS a Doctor----I'm not, and answering questions submitted to me would BRING ME GREAT HARM FROM THE MEDICAL AND/OR DRUG BOYS---SO DON'T EVEN ASK! Sorry...but I've been to that movie---NEVER WANNA RETURN TO IT, and if it means shutting my mouth about my adventures with HP...I will! I will remove myself from this forum if it continues! Sorry! I GAVE UP TEN YEARS of MY LIFE because of trying to help others with arthritis, AIDS, The Big C, and others by using alternative methods. Just not worth it! Good luck in your searches!

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/01/31/everything-you-need-to-know-about-arthritis.aspx
TheOne
TheOne

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:49 am

Well the only problem is that the food industry uses it as a disinfectant (bleach).

Taking a disinfectant in orally or transdermally certainly raises some question. I am not against it, but I would like to know everything I can before getting into the sack with this one. it is one thing to soak into MgCl solution (Nigari), it is something else to guzzle down on hydrogen peroxide......just be careful....

lund

Back to top Go down

Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy - scam or not? Empty hydrogen peroxide for candida

Post  RobHealthMan Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:46 pm

CS and others.....candida treatment? thoughts?

When taking hydrogen peroxide internally there are a number of things that must be done to make sure your body remains in good shape once the course is finished.

One of the biggest problems that many have with taking the hydrogen peroxide is the taste. As you build up to the higher doses the taste can get pretty nasty. However it is very important that you do not mix anything in with the hydrogen peroxide in an attempt to improve the taste, especially fruit juices or milk as recommended by some writers on the subject.

The hydrogen peroxide will oxdise any organic substance mixed with it, wasting the free oxygen that you want to go to work in your gut. More importantly vitamin C, certain metals and some fats will react strongly with the hydrogen peroxide in your stomach causing foaming and nausea and potential damage to the gut wall.

Although the taste is bad we recommend you counter this by diluting with more distilled water and “take your medicine”. We like to refer to a little saying that says if you do something that you really don’t like then you are sending a very powerful message to your body that you really care about it.
The hydrogen peroxide is excellent at cleaning out your gut, getting rid of any overgrowth of bad bacteria or fungus, like streptococcus or candida that if left unchecked will eventually lead to deeper health complaints. However the hydrogen peroxide will also kill off the good gut bacteria that colonises your gut, bacteria that you need for good digestion and proper immune defence. It is therefore essential that you repopulate your good bacteria once the course of H2O2 is complete, using a good pro-biotic.

Our H2O2 detox kit provides you with everything that you need to get started on a gut detox. The kit contains 250ml of 35% foodgrade, aseptic hydrogen peroxide with a dropper and 5 litres of distilled water. To complete the course you will need approximately 20 litres of distilled water. Alternatively you may find it worthwhile investing in a Waterwise 4000 distiller.We also provide an excellent pro-biotic to repopulate your gut once you have finished. The pro-biotic we have chosen is Udos Choice Super 8. It is the pro-biotic that we provide for the children we work with who have undergone chemotherapy, which invariably destroys all their good gut bacteria. This pro-biotic contains 8 different strains of ‘friendly’ bacteria with a total of around 30 billion viable bacteria per capsule. Each bottle will provide enough capsules to last for 30 days.

this is from Bobby's health in UK...

RobHealthMan

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:25 am

Ive been using 35% for a week or so now, dont waste your time with the 3% drug store stuff, has too many other additives. I use drops in water as well as mist my whole body and inhale. Results, well people keep telling me how i looked tanned and i havent been tanning for a while. I think its due to increased oxygen in the blood and it has to do with the h2o2. Anyways here's a good read.

http://curezone.com/art/read.asp?ID=73&db=5&C0=1

As for MMS, not so much

http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1671559

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:39 am

Cool, totally random. Started this earlier in the week, using distilled water with few drops only for starters, 25 drops daily seems way too much and diluting in a glass of water wouldn't seem like enough for that many drops. Seeing if it will knock out arthritis, gut bugs, candida, etc.

Not sure if hp will make your hair lighter from the inside out as I know the hp build-up was discovered as cause of greying hair (melanin) but who cares as it should work on everything else.

Elan, imagine if you got a tan while on it... Smile

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:20 am

tried it several times, the results were mindblowing

i really feel that the antioxidant, free radicals theory is another bullshit
i also started some positively charged metals, oxidised metals and even calcinated metals, also fat and H202 to produce free radicals - i do NOT tell you to try, do your own research, trust no1 but your reason

borax - sodium borate has 7 oxygen atoms released, works quite the same for me (yes, the rat poison)

i realised that the best way for me is to turn the 'truths' upside down and it works all the time Wink

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:15 am

Everybody - Just had a bath with H2O2, used a good concentration, I have a cut on my arm and I judged the concentration that should be added by how the open flesh felt. I have to say, I feel like I just had a massage ... feels fabulous.

Prague - I would love to hear more, my view on this is very skewed right now as I'm learning more about all the factors that contribute to something being good in the body or something being bad, I'll use an example, cholesterol like free radicals and inflammation are both produced by the body out of necessity, and can both be life threatening and life saving depending on the circumstance ... I've seen situations where the body needs both forms of a mineral, positive and negative to initiate certain biological processes (think silver as it dedifferentiates red blood cells into stem cells and projenitor cells, to make this work you have to swing the charge) so I'm very open to more posts from you on the topic. All of my research time has been devoted to other things lately.

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:52 pm

Any ideas on increasing natural catalase production to boost the effect/safeguard with h202? (hypothetically)

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:54 am

Whip wrote:Any ideas on increasing natural catalase production to boost the effect/safeguard with h202? (hypothetically)

Glisodin

http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2005/aug2005_report_sod_02.htm

"Another study found that small amounts of orally administered GliSODin® raised circulating blood levels of SOD by 89% in mice.33 Blood levels of catalase, another antioxidant enzyme, also increased to almost three times the level seen in a control group.33 Catalase is the enzyme that converts hydrogen peroxide to water, and high levels of hydrogen peroxide may contribute to inflammation and arthritis.34 The liver cells of the mice also demonstrated greatly increased levels of SOD and catalase, indicating that GliSODin® stimulates production of these critical antioxidants inside the major organs and deep tissues.33"

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:55 am

I haven't tried the Hydrogen Peroxide, but I have been doing EWOT (exercise with oxygen therapy).

When I do EWOT in the mornings, I notice that I have great energy all day.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:20 am

Cool, thanks scotty. Glisodin is an oldie but a goodie.

I think HP builds up in the system over time, so maybe catalase brings this down after getting the oxygen benefit of HP?

a/r, it is said that Lourdes healing water has a high concentration of HP, so maybe that's why your bath helped.

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:39 pm

Heh Prague ! - I'm back home from being on the road, sorry took so long. Gimme a call or me you.

Like what you said - trust your experiential communication system = hair loss, stem, growth... - over everything...
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy - scam or not? Empty HP

Post  RobHealthMan Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:31 pm

this is interesting...CS, any opinions?

where can we get hydrogen peroxide and is consumable?

RobHealthMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanas Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:51 am

i buy it from ebay - search for 'food grade hydrogen peroxide'.

Nanas

Back to top Go down

Post  Lw Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:38 am

Prague wrote:
i realised that the best way for me is to turn the 'truths' upside down and it works all the time Wink

Works often
So, what about arsenic ? if anyone here have nuts, just give a try !

Google "The Arsenic Eaters of Styria", mentionning arsenic trioxyde as an amazing life enhacer
Honestly I've been titillated by this subject since a while.. but still didnt try it.

Please also refer to the latests discoveries made by the nasa
https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t4952-forbidden-minerals Laughing

Lw

Back to top Go down

Post  Lw Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:14 am

http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf?res=FB0B17F63B5D10738DDDAF0A94DF405B8584F0D3

Scary as hell.
But after all, what a fascinating subject.

Lw

Back to top Go down

Post  angstman Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:07 am

Just started supplementing with h202 yesterday. Dont know if it was placebo effect or not, but I definitely felt like my mind was more active and energized for a couple hours afterwards.
angstman
angstman

http://www.eezeekial.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:33 am

So what is the general consensus on this?

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:55 pm

I have worked with, studied, and drank food grade hydrogen peroxide. What has not been mentioned is that 3% is strong enough to burn your capillaries. When you soak your finger in a 3% solution for a few minutes you will probably see white dots appear after. Those are burned (oxidized) capillaries. If you were to drink 3% it might be diluted in the stomach, but in general it should be used below 3% and drink more volume if necessary.  Never use regular pharmacy peroxide, it contains heavy metal stabilizers usually. Many healthfood stores carry food grade peroxide at different concentrations.
  As for getting more oxygen into a selected area, I would mix fresh lotion with peroxide and let it soak in. Baths are a fine way. It will bleach the hair.The trick about increasing oxygen is that first your blood oxygen levels are extremely controlled, and too much/little can cause you to pass out (such as hyperventilation) or cause free radical oxygen damage if the cells are not properly protected.  Also the blood is filled with catalase that breaks down the H202 (hydrogen peroxide) on contact, so the oxygen may all be released around the stomach if drank, and may or may not travel far. Your lungs offer fresh oxygen to the blood and exercise should give you all the oxygen the blood will normally carry.
 IV injection or syringe of peroxide or ozone into tumors or body areas is probably the most effective targeting. Ozone generators for air purifiers I think is one of the best ways to deliver active oxygen to the blood and remove pollutants, molds and bacteria from the area and body.
  With all of this said, I agree that MMS is far more effective and easier to track dose. I have almost a kilo of the sodium chlorite powder and have friends that have had a lot of success with it. It also tastes like pool chlorine, but it is real powerful medicine. There is plenty online about it, and at the curezone web site. I have a bunch of links about the redox and medical studies if you want me to post them.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:48 am

I can't really find anything on Hydrogen Peroxide therapy or MMS working specifically for Male Pattern Baldness. I'm trying to contact Madison Cavanaugh, the author of "The One-Minute Cure: The secret to healing virtually all diseases". I wish I could get the author's views on my condition. We do consider Male Pattern Baldness to be a disease, right?

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:03 pm

I theorize that if you had suspicions that the inflammation in your scalp could be caused by bacteria, mites, or parasites, MMS or peroxides could be tried topically or internally.  Parasites are common, but not often tested for. Pork, pets, and even walking bare foot around animals gives a good chance you are carrying parasites. It is the poop and dead bodies of the parasites that poisons the body and grows more bacteria.  There are not too many safe and effective parasite remedies that treat beyond the intestines. Many parasites are found in the muscles, lungs, and brain.  MMS at high enough concentrations is used in the food/meat packing industry and is FDA approved to sterilize like bleach and also for city and camping water purification.  
  It is a serious commitment to learn and implement  such a cleanse. In theory with lab support a Rife frequency generator could do the parasite cleanse, but it is not so well proven to kill parasites in a test tube.

http://realrawfood.com/fda-data-proves-mms-kills-diseases

Like mange on a dog, inflammation may be a secondary effect. MPB may be a protective measure by the body to close the follicles near the brain blood area, to reduce invasion by bacteria or mites.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next