Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
I think hydrogen peroxide is a sure-fire Candida cure (and more) EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
I think hydrogen peroxide is a sure-fire Candida cure (and more) EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
I think hydrogen peroxide is a sure-fire Candida cure (and more) EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
I think hydrogen peroxide is a sure-fire Candida cure (and more) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
I think hydrogen peroxide is a sure-fire Candida cure (and more) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
I think hydrogen peroxide is a sure-fire Candida cure (and more) EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
I think hydrogen peroxide is a sure-fire Candida cure (and more) EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
I think hydrogen peroxide is a sure-fire Candida cure (and more) EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
I think hydrogen peroxide is a sure-fire Candida cure (and more) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I think hydrogen peroxide is a sure-fire Candida cure (and more)

+4
AS54
Nanas
Nuuu_Dx
Hoppipolla
8 posters

Go down

I think hydrogen peroxide is a sure-fire Candida cure (and more) Empty I think hydrogen peroxide is a sure-fire Candida cure (and more)

Post  Hoppipolla Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:40 am

Ok here's the deal dudes! I could be wrong but I think Candida is now cured...

Check this:

http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/candida.html

HYDROGEN PEROXIDE!

Why, you ask? Because only HP (that we know of currently) can destroy Candida's BIOFILMS! Systemically! Even colloidal silver cannot do that (much as I love that stuff).

I would recommend taking vitamin C and selenium with HP to mop up free radicals and mercury respectively.

Also, taking HP and colloidal silver together should I think kill ANY pathogen (given a fairly short amount of time).

Enjoy! Smile

Oh, and be careful with peroxide! Read up about it on EC! Smile

(I copied and pasted this around a lot as I am a bit over-excited lol Smile )
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

I think hydrogen peroxide is a sure-fire Candida cure (and more) Empty Re: I think hydrogen peroxide is a sure-fire Candida cure (and more)

Post  Nuuu_Dx Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:21 am

Does pouring hydrogen peroxide down your throat not seem a bit dodgy lol?

Does to me anyway Shocked

Nuuu_Dx

Back to top Go down

I think hydrogen peroxide is a sure-fire Candida cure (and more) Empty Re: I think hydrogen peroxide is a sure-fire Candida cure (and more)

Post  Nuuu_Dx Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:24 am

Just on a different thing, I was checking out how to kill candida and came across a halitosis forum where a few of them took some stuff that worked. Cant remember what the stuff was or the name of the site though xP

They had die off symptoms and everything and some got rid of white tongue. In some cases it actually returned a couple days later though.

Nuuu_Dx

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:40 am

Nuuu_Dx wrote:Does pouring hydrogen peroxide down your throat not seem a bit dodgy lol?

Does to me anyway Shocked

Well, you have to be careful with dosing, but it's one of the only things that can destroy biofilms systemically in the body.
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanas Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:51 pm

There is some controversy regarding oral HP.
when took it in high doses i used to get really bad nausea ,and taste is almost unbearable...
You should never combined it with anything, take few drops in distilled water on empty stomach 2 hours after and before food as it may react badly with other substances.

you can mix Hydrogen peroxide in olive oil or aloe vera gel and rub it to your skin, and u can inhale it with a nebulizer. i guess these methods will not tackle stomach pathogens directly, but they will make body saturated with oxygen.

Nanas

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:09 am

Its an interesting prospect. I'd like to know the dangers of exposure to it long term, in small concentrations. I'd have to imagine it would damage the mucosa. And then we have to call into question at what concentration is the solution effective as an antibiotic. For some reason I'd guess that at the concentrations you need to kill any notable amount of anything, the same concentration will be dangerous for the gut. That's just a thought. I don't know that for sure. But I think thats the danger with some of these shotgun approaches to antibiotics using power oxidizing agents.

There is a strong bias in a lot of these alternative communities against mainstream antibiotics. I was taking a look at some of the candida protocols on EC. In one post they'll tell you its okay to drink colloidal silver, hydrogen peroxide (and others will say take baths in ammonia). At the same time they tell you to steer clear of pharma antibiotics. What a contradiction!

Many pharma antibiotics are safer because they target aspects of teh genetic machinery of specific bacterial species. For example, they'll bind to particular RNA segments that are unique to bacteria and stop a particular protein from being made. Its safe for the human, save what the consequences of killing that bacteria might be for the host (I think this is blindly ignored in modern medicine). But I think its also irresponsible for alternative practitioners to say all pharma is bad and all of these oxidant chemicals you can buy from the local store are safe. Its more about spiting pharma sometimes I think instead of being objective.

I would definitely like to see some more evidence of safety before I use it, I think. But that's not to say I don't think it might work. But I drank the koolaid at one point in my life, and I realized its not a good idea to just trust anything you come across on a site just because its the "we hate doctors type of site, we have the secrets they don't want you to know!".
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:53 pm

Just remember, just like concentrated O2, higher dose oral H2O2 can be really oxidizing drying to the lungs and mucosa over a long period -- same can be said for negative ions and ozone, so be careful.

Back to top Go down

Post  gdfghh Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:27 pm

Isn't candida just another symptom of a damaged metabolism? Seems kinda futile to target candida itself.
gdfghh
gdfghh

Back to top Go down

Post  angstman Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:28 am

You cant cure candida, you can only get it under control. It will always be in your body.
angstman
angstman

http://www.eezeekial.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ar Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:46 am

I've been trying to talk hoppi into that same conclusion for a while now, as he's been known to go overboard on unsafe practices to ends that just aren't rational attainable. I don't want any users of this site supporting our "flag" only to ignore our advice and get hurt in the process, it's not good news for anyone.
ar
ar

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuuu_Dx Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:48 am

Would Oregano oil and ACV not be a better more safer way to 'attack' the candida?

Nuuu_Dx

Back to top Go down

Post  ar Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:23 am

Yes, what you want is high stomach acid and healthy bacteria in the gut, oregano oil would help assist dietary changes in slowly altering the balance between good and bad bacterial colonies. Candida has its place in your body and is generally misunderstood, it's necessary under certain conditions as a buffer between you and worse endotoxins coming from the gut.
ar
ar

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuuu_Dx Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:14 am

Yes candida is fine but overgrowth can get very messy Neutral

Nuuu_Dx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down