Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
General update on my situation (combo of mild success and news) EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
General update on my situation (combo of mild success and news) EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
General update on my situation (combo of mild success and news) EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
General update on my situation (combo of mild success and news) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
General update on my situation (combo of mild success and news) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
General update on my situation (combo of mild success and news) EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
General update on my situation (combo of mild success and news) EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
General update on my situation (combo of mild success and news) EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
General update on my situation (combo of mild success and news) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

General update on my situation (combo of mild success and news)

Go down

General update on my situation (combo of mild success and news) Empty General update on my situation (combo of mild success and news)

Post  Hoppipolla Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:58 am

Hi peoples Smile

I was searching around the web and was reminded of this cool place, and thought I would say hello just to remind you all that I am in fact still alive and to update you on my situation!

Basically, my regimen right now is mostly 25 drops of 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide every morning which I am taking to kill off what I still am pretty confident is an overgrowth of Candida. My situation may be very slowly improving as I am quite lazy with diet (I eat cookies sometimes, biscuits, starchy foods etc etc) yet I get very few reactions. Mostly though I avoid complex carbs and instead get my carbohydrate from only sugar, so as to not get bloating (due I think to the complex carbs feeding the Candida in my large intestine). But we'll see how it goes. I use HP because not only does it kill viruses, bacteria and fungus (such as Candida) but it also as I understand destroys their biofilms which gradually removes chronic infections. I also don't think they ever develop immunity to it.

So yeah I've been doing that for a while, and also brush my hair for quite a while each day with a boar bristle brush. My hair seems alright, not great but it's coping ok. When I wash it I use a normal shampoo with some tea tree oil in it to ensure I don't get too much dandruff as that's still an issue (my full view on AGA/MPB is in my signature still).

That's largely my situation. I still seem to be suffering from low sex drive and reduced sexual health after finasteride so I'm looking into treatment for that (I think it's the fin but who knows it could be something else at least in part), and I have a few other niggling problems like poor eyesight and my hearing is a bit sensitive (mainly from too many years of gigs), also I have receding gums. I think that the Candida is probably harming every tiny part of my body though, so I'm looking forward to everything getting a lot better when the Candida is gone.

Hydrogen peroxide is also alright for parasites although at the moment I would still favour colloidal silver for parasites and viruses.

That's largely it from me. I think things are improving but it's a slow road ahead!

I also take selenium to help with mercury chelation and get a lot of protein as I like what it's doing for my appearance!

I take Co Q10 mainly for my gums and thoroughly disinfect my mouth although I suspect the infection is coming from WITHIN the gums due to the Candida, so I may need to solve this problem internally.

I also often take other natural antifungal treatments such as caprylic acid, garlic and red thyme oil.

Pretty confident that I'm slowly moving in a positive direction.

I also LOVE Earth Clinic (Google it and it will come straight up) and it is my #1 choice for health treatments.

I have an Evernote for general health as well as one about AGA/MPB (the one in my sig) and it's here:

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s108/sh/28b3b7c9-abf7-4b9c-8c84-63c4aca86c74/3b65623b4c4c44ec84eac60e713773bc

Ok that's it!

Take care all and keep up the good work on here!

Peace out!!

Hoppi Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down