Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Alternative Root Canal Procedure EmptyToday at 4:36 am by grail

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Alternative Root Canal Procedure EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 11:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Alternative Root Canal Procedure EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 2:00 am by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Alternative Root Canal Procedure EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 10:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Alternative Root Canal Procedure EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 5:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Alternative Root Canal Procedure EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 12:23 pm by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Alternative Root Canal Procedure EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 12:51 pm by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Alternative Root Canal Procedure EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 2:04 pm by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Alternative Root Canal Procedure EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 2:20 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Alternative Root Canal Procedure

2 posters

Go down

Alternative Root Canal Procedure Empty Alternative Root Canal Procedure

Post  FW2000 Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 am

My dentist said the I needed to get a root canl. He is a biological dentist and performs a root canl therapy called the Sargenti or N2 method. Is anyone on this board familar wih this method? Below is some more information on the method and a link to a web site that talks about it.

Root Canal Treatment for Everybody

In most European countries, the general practitioner in the daily routine has to deal with a root canal problem. Treatment is time-consuming and difficult. Out of this reason, a special dentist group has developed in certain high-class and rich markets, that is the endodontists specialized in treating the root canals with special knowledge and good success. The only problems are the high price, which is needed, and the fact that social security ensured people cannot pay for this treatment. For this reason, general practitioners in most European markets use a fast and easy treatment by quick cleaning of the canal followed by filling with a spiral drill (lenrulo) with a root canal cement, or better called root canal sealer, by the name of N2. N2 contains a very low rate of formalaldehyde, not more than you'd find in a large glass of milk. Unluckily, over the years decisions were made in certain markets to ban this product and take the possibility away from general practitioners to treat the public with this procedure having been used throughout Europe for over 50 years.

This did not matter to people who are able to pay for the endodontist treatment. The fast N2 technique used by 10,000 dentists was excluded in certain markets, e.g. in Sweden, partially in Poland and possibly in other markets. Now the decisive government agencies have recognized this problem and have officially reinstated the N2 technique with an official announcement in the Swedish Dental Journal.

We think that with this move the state will save a lot of expenses because instead of extracting the root canal infected tooth, the general practitioner will start trying to save this tooth to avoid any high-price crown and bridge work in the future.

Link: http://aesoc.com/

FW2000

Back to top Go down

Alternative Root Canal Procedure Empty Re: Alternative Root Canal Procedure

Post  scottyc33 Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:07 pm

I think the bottom line is that a root canal is a dead tooth where anaerobic bacteria can flourish releasing all sorts of nasty toxins.

Awhile back I was looking into a root canal procedure where the filling used supposedly calcified the dentin tubules (so that anaerobic bacteria could not hide out there and cause havoc).

Have you considered trying to remineralize the tooth through diet / supplements?

scottyc33

Back to top Go down