Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Help with supplements for internal scar tissue reduction EmptyToday at 9:12 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Help with supplements for internal scar tissue reduction EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Help with supplements for internal scar tissue reduction EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Help with supplements for internal scar tissue reduction EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Help with supplements for internal scar tissue reduction EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Help with supplements for internal scar tissue reduction EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Help with supplements for internal scar tissue reduction EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Help with supplements for internal scar tissue reduction EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Help with supplements for internal scar tissue reduction EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Help with supplements for internal scar tissue reduction

4 posters

Go down

Help with supplements for internal scar tissue reduction Empty Help with supplements for internal scar tissue reduction

Post  Mr.Furley Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:25 pm

Several years ago my girlfriend's mother was trampled in the stomach by a horse and had to have surgery to repair the damage. Since then, over time, the scar tissue builds up, creating severe stomach pains, hospitalization, and surgery to reduce the scar tissue build up.

I'm wondering if anyone here might know of any supplements that can help reduce or reverse scar tissue build-up internally. I think Taurine has been shown to reduce scar tissue on the scalp, but I'm not sure if it would have the same effect with internal scarring.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Mr.Furley

Back to top Go down

Help with supplements for internal scar tissue reduction Empty Re: Help with supplements for internal scar tissue reduction

Post  a<r Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:14 pm

Nattokinase, serrapeptase, iodine, apple cider vinegar, these may be worth a try, serrpeptase should be in enteric coated capsules though.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Help with supplements for internal scar tissue reduction Empty Re: Help with supplements for internal scar tissue reduction

Post  jobey Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:26 am

I think taurine is more effectively internally. I read a study saying it reduced liver fibrosis.

jobey

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Furley Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:12 am

Thanks guys for the input! I should have clarified that I meant Taurine 'internally' I have read is good for reducing scar tissue of the scalp, but wasn't sure if it showed the same results with scar tissue in other areas of the body, sothat's good to know.

Mr.Furley

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:52 am

Some therapeutic soft tissue manipulation techniques like myofascial release might be of some benefit. Not sure where you are, but there is a technique that is practiced mostly in Australia and maybe NZ called "Fascial Kinetics" that might also help. These techniques are gentle but go deep by working on the fascia that wraps all our muscle fibers (even smooth muscle like the intestines).

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down