Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
to lllt or not to lllt, also dermarolling EmptyToday at 9:12 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
to lllt or not to lllt, also dermarolling EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
to lllt or not to lllt, also dermarolling EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
to lllt or not to lllt, also dermarolling EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
to lllt or not to lllt, also dermarolling EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
to lllt or not to lllt, also dermarolling EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
to lllt or not to lllt, also dermarolling EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
to lllt or not to lllt, also dermarolling EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
to lllt or not to lllt, also dermarolling EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

to lllt or not to lllt, also dermarolling

3 posters

Go down

to lllt or not to lllt, also dermarolling Empty to lllt or not to lllt, also dermarolling

Post  teyfar Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:29 am

I'm about to settle into a new regimen. Goes something like this:

Topically alternate from day to day:
-Emu oil with massage/brushing
-Polysorbate80 massage/wash
-Blended/strained onion juice rinse
-ACV, sea salt, or iodine rinse

Internally:
-good diet, regular exercise, general good health practices
-detoxing, IH supps, decalcify, etc.

A few questions for yall... basically should I add LLLT or not...

I'm wondering if anyone knows if your hair gets hooked on LLLT. Could I do LLLT for a year and if I see some benefit, stop using it as frequently or all together, and continue to keep that benefit. Or would my hair just start to degrade as soon as I stopped. What about stopping just for a week or two at a time if I need to travel. If my internal situation is under control, would I continue to need it in the long term? I guess I don't like the idea of being 'tied' to this electronic helmet, its kind of a strange thing to me. Taking supps for the rest of my life and having a regular 'scalp health' topical washing regimen just feels a little less foreign and a little more do-able to me.

Also, can the LLLT be used to treat acne scars, oily skin, scalp acne? I am 28, and still suffer to a degree from all of these problems. Following the advice on this forum has helped IMMENSELY so far, but it still hasn't been eliminated entirely. Onion juice actually seems to help the most for these things.

Finally, what do you think about needling? Could this create scarring or problems later on in life where my scalp gets full of scar tissue or gets tired of all the wounding?

I am thinking for the LONG TERM. I am about to settle into a new job/place where I can commit to something for about 6 months to a year. Interested in options and any suggestions you might have.

Great and happy thanks to all of you!
-teyfar

teyfar

Back to top Go down

to lllt or not to lllt, also dermarolling Empty Re: to lllt or not to lllt, also dermarolling

Post  nidhogge Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:30 am

Hi teyfar,

Just like all treatments and diets, LLLT's benefits will fade if you cease to use it. However, after a year or so, you may be able to reduce the amount of weekly treatment times to 1 or 2 instead of 3 times a week.

Since LLLT addresses inflammation, it may reduce scalp sebum. Acne is often related to demodex mites, and if you google "intense pulsed light" + "demodex" you'll get some real good information on how lasers can benefit the skin against acne. Not sure how much it'll help with acne scars given the strength of the lasers, but it may help smooth them over a bit.

Needling shouldn't puncture deep enough to cause visible scarring, and in fact I think it's generally used to break up scar tissue (fibrosis).

Hope that helps man!

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

to lllt or not to lllt, also dermarolling Empty Re: to lllt or not to lllt, also dermarolling

Post  LawOfThelema Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:19 pm

lol the idea of being tied to a laser helmet is part of what makes it awesome.

it's some serious jack kirby energy field science fiction shit

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down