Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
>.< Shedding!!!! Need some support ._. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
>.< Shedding!!!! Need some support ._. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
>.< Shedding!!!! Need some support ._. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
>.< Shedding!!!! Need some support ._. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
>.< Shedding!!!! Need some support ._. - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
>.< Shedding!!!! Need some support ._. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
>.< Shedding!!!! Need some support ._. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
>.< Shedding!!!! Need some support ._. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
>.< Shedding!!!! Need some support ._. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

>.< Shedding!!!! Need some support ._.

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

>.< Shedding!!!! Need some support ._. - Page 2 Empty Re: >.< Shedding!!!! Need some support ._.

Post  gutted Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:15 am

hoppipolla wrote:
gutted wrote:my regimen is msm/trx2
Scalp massages after ingesting these.
im hoping to add some garlic in there soon.
A diet without any dairy/or limited dairy.

the thing is with any regimen you need to be really consistent, if your not, your not going to see results.
I truley believe mpb is a result of pathogenic friendly bacteria that the body has under control but due to excess/unfiltered dht the bacteria grow out of control.

You may well be right Smile

Is MSM your antibacterial then?

And why do you rule out dairy? I have completely stopped eating grains and starch pretty much (helps my digestion no end) and legumes 95%, but I still eat a lot of dairy, mostly greek yogurt. What do you perceive as being wrong with dairy? Shocked

And yeah persevering with something is my biggest problem. I can keep up capsules, but sometimes if I don't see results quickly, I get discouraged and stop, which is bad I know. I'm getting better as I get more confident in my choices though!

yeah im looking to add garlic into the equation too.

i have a sebcaceous cyst, and every time any dairy/milk is taken it grows majorly in size!
i cant imagine what this is doing to the sebcaceous glands in the scalp!

you need to be consistent mate, if theres no consistency, your not going to help your hairloss at all. Miniatrised hairs can be thickened back up with a good regimen, but you cant expect miracles in 2/3 months.

gutted

Back to top Go down

>.< Shedding!!!! Need some support ._. - Page 2 Empty Re: >.< Shedding!!!! Need some support ._.

Post  Hoppipolla Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:21 am

gutted wrote:yeah im looking to add garlic into the equation too.

i have a sebcaceous cyst, and every time any dairy/milk is taken it grows majorly in size!
i cant imagine what this is doing to the sebcaceous glands in the scalp!

you need to be consistent mate, if theres no consistency, your not going to help your hairloss at all. Miniatrised hairs can be thickened back up with a good regimen, but you cant expect miracles in 2/3 months.

Well, inspired by you I have just added some tea tree and thyme to my ketoconazole shampoo lol

That oughtta nuke the lil bastards xD

I'll make sure I get plenty of internal antibacterials as well!

Been taking pau d'arco recently ^^

Dunno about dairy but I do see your point!! Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2