Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 3 EmptyToday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??)

+88
symbiotic
ngb
sizzlinghairs
Alan
marku
dudebro
Amaranthaceae
Longshanks
Duketronix
GreatDiscovery
hairisthickening
drex1999
Horatius
schpiloch123
zn
Hair101
Regrowth
LawOfThelema
Fibonacci
playmaker
hairloss hippie
mistyisland
Hali-L
isis
ghai018
Zaphod
FATE
young trunks
Lurx
Delphine
Aum
gg4545
crysanthium
elan164
virtua_
Thin in FL
ocelot911
longhairedredhead
JZ
shaggydog
taidan
zeroes
hammer2012
huli
angstman
theseeker86
Crusher
Balthier
Mawson06
j87x
imprisoned-radical
Paradox
duel_black
bobbers2011
zanza
jkj86
masterfree
dadon
whodathunkit
Yanks
gbp2000
ferox
tcpratt
AS54
Hoppipolla
sanderson
MilBA
RPM
bov51
jlj
Zeke
tooyoung
angusmojo
MikeGore
wildman
SlowMoe
calvicie
gutted
dreft
Gibson
Columbo
9rugrats5
EazyGo
CausticSymmetry
GoodThings
tudor
hellwig
NeonMonk
92 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 3 Empty Re: Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??)

Post  ferox Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:23 am

Hey tcpratt! What kind of results do you see? Do you see regrowth on former bald spots?

tcpratt wrote:I also don't have a problem with PP asking for donations. I signed an NDA and have been using his method for almost 2 months now. I have been seeing results as have others. I also find his story to be interesting and he has been very helpful as well.

ferox

Back to top Go down

Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 3 Empty Re: Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??)

Post  NeonMonk Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:23 am

To each his own. I don't see a problem with charging for information, giving it away for free, or asking for donations. Everyone is different. The NDA is just something I'm not used to, having never dealt with one before. I don't really have an opinion either way in regards to the NDA.

The reason I haven't taken the dive and requested an NDA is that I would openly like to discuss this with like minded people and not be shackled by an NDA.

I was really hoping he'd re-release PPFF into an ebook or a traditional book, but last I heard that wasn't happening Sad I'd certainly be one of the first inline to buy it, even if I knew for certain the PP method (which I'm not sure that I do as he has may have improved the Margo Towel Method or even come up with something quite different and more powerful). Regardless, It just sounds like a great inspiring story.

I think PP did a good thing in even talking about the method in the first place. He didn't have to share anything with us. The fact that he gave soooo much away in his posts here is great, in my opinion.

If he never showed up, I'd be only combing with a boar bristle and doing the Hagerty exercises - at most. Because he came and gave his testimony, it has inspired me to really look at increasing blood flow.

Now i'm doing the Margo towel method, the Hagerty exercises and experimenting in other ways to increase blood flow to the scalp. Margo's method talks about increasing 'friction' in the scalp, which rubbing a towel does very well. So I do that method twice a day, and think of other ways one could increase friction on the scalp.

I'm still yet to receive my copy of Growing New Hair that I ordered. I'm curious to see what the other pages contain (the PDF has about 35 pages, while the book has 112). I'm not expecting any new revelations as I think the Towel Method is the technique she used, but still wondering what else is in the book!

If there's anything enlightening I'll share it with you guys as the book is out of print and copies are hard to come by.

NeonMonk

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:38 am

wildman wrote: In my opinion, I don't think asking for donations is clambering for money at all. If PP's program does work,
what's wrong with asking for money in the form of donations? I mean, it is his time and effort, why is it so wrong to
ask for compensation for one's effort? Why do people feel that they are so entitled to get valuable information, for nothing?

PP himself said he paid thousands on products, hairpieces, lotions etc. that didn't work. If his method does work, then I think
it's well worth a small donation to know about the experiences that he went through and how he came to develop his method. Personally, I'm happy to make a donation just to hear his story. To me, it's quite fascinating.

hoppipolla wrote:Yeah the problem I have with PP is that he chose to clamber desperately for the money instead of doing the respectable thing IMO and just helping others with the information. IMO, hair loss is too horrible a thing for people to go through to try to make money off their misery with something like his method.

The book is interesting. Get me a good pdf and I'll just bung it on my offshore hosting server space Smile

I thought he was asking people to sign NDAs? Doesn't that suggest a business plan, not some kind of charitable donation system? lol
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 3 Empty Business Plan?

Post  wildman Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:38 pm

I think an NDA means Non-Disclosure Agreement. This, in my understanding, does not
imply business plan at all, but simply an agreement to keep information confidential between two consenting parties, as
signatories to that contract, that's all. If people sign it, apply whatever he teaches and actually do in fact, grow new hair, and THEN voluntarily donate based on that, I think that's pretty charitable.

hoppipolla wrote:
wildman wrote: In my opinion, I don't think asking for donations is clambering for money at all. If PP's program does work,
what's wrong with asking for money in the form of donations? I mean, it is his time and effort, why is it so wrong to
ask for compensation for one's effort? Why do people feel that they are so entitled to get valuable information, for nothing?

PP himself said he paid thousands on products, hairpieces, lotions etc. that didn't work. If his method does work, then I think
it's well worth a small donation to know about the experiences that he went through and how he came to develop his method. Personally, I'm happy to make a donation just to hear his story. To me, it's quite fascinating.

hoppipolla wrote:Yeah the problem I have with PP is that he chose to clamber desperately for the money instead of doing the respectable thing IMO and just helping others with the information. IMO, hair loss is too horrible a thing for people to go through to try to make money off their misery with something like his method.

The book is interesting. Get me a good pdf and I'll just bung it on my offshore hosting server space Smile

I thought he was asking people to sign NDAs? Doesn't that suggest a business plan, not some kind of charitable donation system? lol

wildman

Back to top Go down

Post  gbp2000 Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:24 pm

[/quote]

I thought he was asking people to sign NDAs? Doesn't that suggest a business plan, not some kind of charitable donation system? lol[/quote]

Hoppi

Personally, I really like you - but I feel I've got to say this - what is wrong with you re this? It's like you are unable to focus on actually growing hair.

PP never asked for money - at the most you could have a vague problem with him planning to sell the results of the trial a year down the road to people outside the forum. Everybody here had the chance to sign up to his program.

For free.

Yet - you still cannot let that go. Isn't it time to move on? For your own sake?

I'm saying this because this seems to be an ethics philosophy class for you.

Either take the method and impliment it or just move on and ignore it. Either will be of much more benefit to you than this.

I honestly don't know if I will grow a lot of hair over the next year - but I do know the method works and it is slowly growing hair for me.

It has been since June / July when I started Margo's Method and then moved to PPs.

So - you've got a bunch of people screaming that this works. And your still banging on about how unethical it is for PP to want to sell a complete package to people further down the road. Is this benefitting you in any way? Or your hair?

I honestly doubt so - but contributing the same argument for months on end isn't productive for you or the forum.

PPs point was a very valuable one - that the method takes time, and it needs documented results. That was the point of the NDA.

How many of you (PAP) included - have ever stuck with any method for the long term beyond Minox or Propecia.

How many of you consistently take IH6, or use Rife regularly? Or Leon's method.

There seems to be a diseased mindset that unless it's free its immoral. PPs method was free.

But free often also doesn't get implemented - doesn't get treated with respect. That's why I support CS supplementing his free information with paid consulting and supplements with Nid.

Free does not inspire confidence or action. Many of you, deep down will know this is true - although you might want to argue that it does in public.

Look to the genius earlier who says not to get his hopes up over a book versus millions of dollars of science....

I've been doing this for EIGHT months.

It works. I think we have the best community on hairloss, on the internet - period.

But - the constant obsession over ethical minuate (Hoppi - I would love to hear why you have an issue with PP from a viewpoint that matches the reality of what he offered - I suspect your issue was simply you didn't like him personally, which is fine - but dragging out the same thing for months isn't good for you)

Anyway, PP knew that for people to get results they need to commit long term.

So - right now I have five methods to increase the effectiveness of the method. You don't need them to get started and I have no intention of selling them.

Simply commit to the method for six months. Post your thoughts and results in here - or my blood flow thread, and I will give you a PDF showing you the expanded methods (its free - but you need to have done it for six months and posted regular updates).

That way, you get to follow the same process I did (starting off with Margo).

And there is some sort of commitment to this whole thing - instead of a liver cleanse one month, fighting demodex the next, trying yoga the next)

Then the community can see if this is worth pursing and how to enhance the method etc.

gbp2000

Back to top Go down

Post  gbp2000 Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:27 pm

BTW - the PDF will go out six months from now - so you will need to commit and post regular updates.

In terms of getting a method - I won't supply one - you can search on Google to find PapillaPower and ask to join his NDA - or download the copy supplied by CS.

gbp2000

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:04 pm

GDP,

I'm down to commit... Been doing scalp massage, inversion and head stands as well as niacin and topical ACV/cayenne...

As far as increasing friction, I don't know how commited I can be to that as I have diffuse thinning, not much recession and would like to strengthen and thicken my hair a little, then maybe I can get into really producing friction adn undergoing some sheds. Also I've been trying to focus friction on my temple area and have done some damage. I have burnt skin and scabs going right now.
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:22 am

Yanks, IMO the ACV and cayenne have something to do with your peeling and scabs. Putting ACV and cayenne on your scalp every day and then scrubbing your scalp is like putting hydroxy acids on your face and then using a loofah. OUCH. My face would look hamburger if I did that, but that's essentially what you're doing to your scalp. The acidic compounds + friction is counter-productive overkill.

Also, how long are you doing it for? Papi and CS's PDF say about 2-3 minutes is all you need. You could be just be way overdoing the scrub.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  calvicie Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:05 am

Yanks wrote:As far as increasing friction, I don't know how committed I can be to that as I have diffuse thinning, not much recession and would like to strengthen and thicken my hair a little, then maybe I can get into really producing friction and undergoing some sheds.

Yanks, I have the same loss profile, diffuse thinning and limited to no recession and I scrub the shit out of my head. What is going to fall is going to fall whether you use friction or not. My school of thought is more along the lines of getting rid of the marginal hairs that were going to fall anyway, thus leaving blood/oxygen for those follicles that are still alive or can be revived.

I've been scrubbing my head for several months, doing the PP for approx 1.5 months, and using an inversion table for a few months. I went from dropping dozens of hairs each scrub to just one or two. Since I have no recession or bald spots, I don't see new hair sprouting, but I'm relatively optimistic. If you're going to swim, might as well jump in the deep end and give it a go.
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Post  tcpratt Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:57 am

[quote="ferox"]Hey tcpratt! What kind of results do you see? Do you see regrowth on former bald spots?

ferox: I am seeing my existing hair thickening and lots of vellus hairs along my hairline starting to turn to terminal hairs. I've only been doing the PP method for 2 months, but feel it is going to be very effective over the long term. I've also been taking the Ortho Nutrition supplements plus some other supplements, using Rejuveplex, and eating a clean diet.

tcpratt

Back to top Go down

Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 3 Empty MARGO

Post  hellwig Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:58 am

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=fu8DAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA32&lpg=PA32&dq=grow+new+hair+margo&source=bl&ots=KEZPuQWJvQ&sig=I2SRcqWEigqcyYtUsbWIJQLeEN8&hl=en&sa=X&ei=mEJzT5rdIIed0QXKoMTrDw&ved=0CEIQ6AEwAw

hellwig

Back to top Go down

Post  hellwig Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:16 am

This site seems to be selling the book (new?) in UK, as well as two other very interesting looking books

http://www.hair-health.uk70.com/healthy-hair/good-hair.htm

hellwig

Back to top Go down

Post  dadon Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:45 am

In another thread CS posted a link to an ebook version of that book. I started reading it and i think its the one you´re searching for. But I´ll contacted Papilla about his method anyways and will donate and start doing his version. Why everyone wants to have a free ticket?

dadon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:07 am

As posted on his website

1. For a $25.00 donation he will tell you which is better, nylon or cotton

2. For $50.00 he will give you the exact dimensions of said towel

3. For $75.00 he will explain the benefits of rubbing north and south as opposed to east and west

4. For $100.00 all of the above and if you ever visit Thailand he will personally rub one out for you

Zeke

Back to top Go down

Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 3 Empty Where is this posted?

Post  wildman Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:25 am

Hey Zeke;

I've looked all over PP's website and forum and I don't see this price configuration mentioned anywhere.

Why don't you share YOUR wisdom on how to grow hair and I'll donate to you instead. I'm sure many others will too.

Zeke wrote:As posted on his website

3. For $75.00 he will explain the benefits of rubbing north and south as opposed to east and west

4. For $100.00 all of the above and if you ever visit Thailand he will personally rub one out for you

wildman

Back to top Go down

Post  masterfree Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:32 am

I have not downloaded the book because I am concerned about the fileshare websites where I cannot see the extension of the file being downloaded or where I have to install a downloader. Can someone send a link to the direct pdf file or better yet summarize the technique here. "Rubbing towel on your head after shower" is very vague. I need some details.

masterfree

Back to top Go down

Post  jkj86 Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:49 am

I will reveal the secret. It requires use of a hemp towel (sorry PP!). Now save your time and money for something else.

jkj86

Back to top Go down

Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 3 Empty That's helpful

Post  wildman Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:10 am

That's great. Do you have a link?

Are you selling hemp towels that grow new hair? cheers cheers cheers cheers

Please advise.

jkj86 wrote:

I will reveal the secret. It requires use of a hemp towel (sorry PP!). Now save your time and money for something else.

wildman

Back to top Go down

Post  masterfree Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:30 am

jkj86 wrote:

I did not mean to ask for PP's method. I was talking about the original book that is being shared by many here. I wanted to get a direct link to the book rather than a fileshare link.

masterfree

Back to top Go down

Post  Columbo Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:58 am

Hemp towel is a great idea, they're quite rough so could see how they'd add extra stimulation
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:54 am

Is there a special rubbing method or does it really matter?
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  NeonMonk Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:50 am

Hey SlowMoe,

This is just my understanding, but Margo isn't too specific in regards in exactly how to rub.

She does mention to generate a lot of friction.

I personally find the best way to do that is to use the towel and apply friction with the pads of my fingers. I rub back and forth and then alternate and rub in a circular motion in one spot and then move to another area. I spend about 5 minutes and cover my whole scalp and a bit of the back and sides for good measure.

She does mention to do the technique for 2-4 minutes. Shorter times if you have good circulation and longer if not. I think 2 minutes would be just for maintenance. The longer the better in my opinion. Margo does go on to say that you can't really over do it.

For those who want a break down of the method, it's this:

A. Get a soft fluffy bath towel that generates a lot of friction. That's all she says about a towel, though it's now been said in this forum that a hemp towel is a good idea. Though, Margo has had success with ordinary towels for thousands of men, so if you can't get a hemp towel, don't worry too much.

B. Rub your head where it's thinning and you want more. Also rub the naked/bald areas of your head, but focus on the areas where you have hair, even if you only have one hair in the area. You cannot rub too much and you cannot rub too hard. Basically, go nuts! As long as you're not rubbing your skin off, you're doing OK.

C. Do the method at least once a day, every day (2-4 minutes at a minimum). This is a new lifetime commitment. You're going to have to take it on faith initially until you see results for yourself. Immediately after your rubbing, you want to get a scalp tingle that will last up to 10-20 minutes. I suppose that's the best way to know if you're doing it right or not.

Rubbing is the process that's gradually resupplying your capillary network in your scalp. So you're going to want to simulate the furthest points the blood presently reaches: the leading edge of the hairline, the upper edge of the horseshoe, the inner circumference of the crown, and all over the top.

Over time the crown will gradually fill in, receding hairlines and temples grow forward and descend, the edge of the horseshoe move up, and the hair on the top will thicken.

It's going to take AT LEAST 3-4 months from the time you start for the first new hair to appear. The time seems to depend on your circulatory system. You're not going to see drastic results in the first months and it may take years to get decent cosmetic results.

A caveat is that when you adopt this method, at the start, you're going to lose hair. It's part of the process. The hair that you initially lose is hair that you would have naturally lost anyway. You're just speeding up the process. Hair that is not ready to shed won't fall out no matter how much you rub. Normally you grow one hair back for each one you shed. But when you start doing Margo's Method, 2 hairs grow back for every hair that sheds. After 3 months or a little more, the shafts sent forth by your reviving papillae start to breakthrough the surface, resulting in a rough scalp, as if you were growing a beard on your scalp.

NeonMonk

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:44 am

Awesome post man!

What is weird, and I know people will think I am making stuff up, but I have only been rubbing my head for a month or so (stroking my 1/8" stubbles by hand for roughly 1/2 hr a day to 2 hrs a day while commuting and watching tv) and drinking a glass of potent ginkgo tea every morning, and about 3 days ago I notice that stubble growing up and can feel it with my fingertips. I will try to take pic and post in my thread... I have also noticed several
Black hairs sprouting from my previously bald vertex.

Edit: upon taking close up pics the stubbles are thick black hairs and are probably hairs that have been broken and are starting to regrow...If Iwas seeing a wave of wormant hairs sprouting back they would be thinner, correct?

SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  NeonMonk Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:12 am

Awesome post man!

Thanks you! I pretty much copied what I thought was important from the PDF for those who don't want to go read it themselves., so I can't take credit Smile
To anyone reading, I'd still go look at the PDF as it's much more in depth and gives reasons as to why this method will work.

I'm as new as anyone to this and I'm only learning. I've only just started on this and cannot say if it works or not for myself.

If I was seeing a wave of dormant hairs sprouting back they would be thinner, correct?

I'm not sure, maybe someone who has more experience could answer?

My guess is that it would depend on the amount of blood reaching the papillae.

From what I understand, if the papilla is getting enough blood, it will do it's job and grow hair. So if it's sufficiently nourished it can't help but to do it's job, and you would see thick healthy hair growing.

If it's not getting blood, the papilla falls dormant and won't do anything.

But, what if the capillaries are slowly regenerating and the papillae are getting small amounts of blood? Not enough to get thick healthy hair, but just enough to grow weak, thin hair. So you might see weak hair for a few cycles until the capillaries are fully regenerated.

So I think the thickness of the hair would depend on the supply of blood reaching the papillae.

Please don't quote me on what I just said. I'm only speculating. If someone has more knowledge, please share.

Thanks

NeonMonk

Back to top Go down

Post  dadon Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:05 am

Good summary of the book. But i think you all should read it (if you´re too lazy to read a small book, you honestly dont deserve your hair Very Happy). I don´t know why, but for me personally it was very encouraging to read her stories and views. I´m very optimistic now. On top of the Margo-Method, i´ll check out Papilla and Maliniak. Maliniaks ebook is only 30 bucks and Papilla is happy with a small donation, so i´m willed to pay this small amount to see if its working.

dadon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next