Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
O/T - Enlarging penis size (not for me!!!!) EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
O/T - Enlarging penis size (not for me!!!!) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
O/T - Enlarging penis size (not for me!!!!) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
O/T - Enlarging penis size (not for me!!!!) EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
O/T - Enlarging penis size (not for me!!!!) EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
O/T - Enlarging penis size (not for me!!!!) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
O/T - Enlarging penis size (not for me!!!!) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
O/T - Enlarging penis size (not for me!!!!) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
O/T - Enlarging penis size (not for me!!!!) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

O/T - Enlarging penis size (not for me!!!!)

+3
tooyoung
tudor
Hoppipolla
7 posters

Go down

O/T - Enlarging penis size (not for me!!!!) Empty O/T - Enlarging penis size (not for me!!!!)

Post  Hoppipolla Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:07 pm

This is genuinely an "I know this guy" situation! lol

My gf is pleasingly very happy with mine I think xD

But basically... this woman that's with this guy (I don't wanna give any details but I've known them both quite a while) apparently has cheated on him in the past to get... bigger... yeah. Not that he's small I don't think, just not HUGE! lol

So, I was wondering if there's actually any way to make it bigger? And hell let's face it it won't HURT to know... ahaha ^_^

Plus, you may get to help save a marriage in the process... I can't believe she's being like this (comparable to a guy cheating for a tighter pussy isn't it really?) but oh well.

Hoppi Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

O/T - Enlarging penis size (not for me!!!!) Empty Re: O/T - Enlarging penis size (not for me!!!!)

Post  tudor Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:47 pm

thundersplace, pegym ... what's the problem in saying you want a bigger penis?...the "it's not me it's a friend" just doesn't work..be honest with yourself!
tudor
tudor

Back to top Go down

O/T - Enlarging penis size (not for me!!!!) Empty Re: O/T - Enlarging penis size (not for me!!!!)

Post  tooyoung Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:24 pm

tudor wrote:the "it's not me it's a friend" just doesn't work..be honest with yourself!

Wink

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:27 pm

tudor wrote:thundersplace, pegym ... what's the problem in saying you want a bigger penis?...the "it's not me it's a friend" just doesn't work..be honest with yourself!

No because it genuinely is for a friend. My gf has no issues with me so I have never even considered it.
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  diffuse Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:09 pm

Don't worry Hoppi, this is entirely plausible. Personally I've lost count of the number of friends who've asked me to obtain information on how they can increase their penis size.

diffuse

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:35 pm

diffuse wrote:Don't worry Hoppi, this is entirely plausible. Personally I've lost count of the number of friends who've asked me to obtain information on how they can increase their penis size.

I'm only trying to help ._.

Fine, I'll never try to help again Sad
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:53 pm

To be honest, the main thing that bothers me about this is that some people potentially think so little of me that they think I would come up with a pathetic thin veil like this to cover up asking a personal question.

Jesus if I wanted to ask something like this for myself, I'd just do it!

EDIT -- Oh, and apparently their situation is getting better anyway so maybe this is an unnecessary query!

I must admit though I wouldn't be opposed to waking up and it's twice the size Very Happy

Might be a bit awkward though xD
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  lustucru Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:25 pm

Hoppipolla wrote:I must admit though I wouldn't be opposed to waking up and it's twice the size Very Happy

just wear it as a scarf with a knot around your neck such that the head hides on the inside and no-one will notice... i guarantee... it works for me!

lustucru

Back to top Go down

Post  AboDi Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:19 pm

elbow your penis right in the "corpus spongiosum"

seriously though Hoppi give it a rest brother

AboDi

Back to top Go down

Post  TravisB Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:13 pm

this is on my top 20 of the weirdest things I've encountered on the net.. ffs man Very Happy

TravisB

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:54 pm

lustucru wrote:
Hoppipolla wrote:I must admit though I wouldn't be opposed to waking up and it's twice the size Very Happy

just wear it as a scarf with a knot around your neck such that the head hides on the inside and no-one will notice... i guarantee... it works for me!

lol, thanks for the advice! Very Happy
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down