Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
1st Post Question.. nw4-5 experiencing Regrowth w/localised quarter size failure EmptyToday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
1st Post Question.. nw4-5 experiencing Regrowth w/localised quarter size failure EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
1st Post Question.. nw4-5 experiencing Regrowth w/localised quarter size failure EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
1st Post Question.. nw4-5 experiencing Regrowth w/localised quarter size failure EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
1st Post Question.. nw4-5 experiencing Regrowth w/localised quarter size failure EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
1st Post Question.. nw4-5 experiencing Regrowth w/localised quarter size failure EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
1st Post Question.. nw4-5 experiencing Regrowth w/localised quarter size failure EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
1st Post Question.. nw4-5 experiencing Regrowth w/localised quarter size failure EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
1st Post Question.. nw4-5 experiencing Regrowth w/localised quarter size failure EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

1st Post Question.. nw4-5 experiencing Regrowth w/localised quarter size failure

3 posters

Go down

1st Post Question.. nw4-5 experiencing Regrowth w/localised quarter size failure Empty 1st Post Question.. nw4-5 experiencing Regrowth w/localised quarter size failure

Post  KutzlerTrans Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:59 am

Hello to all. I stumbled onto this websight a few months ago while researching natural Testosterone boosting (51 yrs old )
I have a question for everybody, But wish to bring ya'll up to speed on myself first.
Not one to avoid a challenge , I read a ton of info on natural hair regrowth and found undeniable truth in tight scalp, blood flow , dht removal , and oils. I took pictures aound the time i started on a routine and have done so every few weeks. I will be posting when the time is right.
My routine consists of brushing the crap out of my scalp, washing it with apple cider viniger/water mix, applying a mixture of crushed cayenne pepper, black pepper olive or emu oil, and for sport i add chrysin or ho shu whu powder(hu sho whu cakes up and turns to epoxy, kinda of a pain to spread)
I then spread this on my scalp and cover with plastic food wrap & headband and hide out till it stops burning (2-6 hrs)
Then I soak my head in hot/cold running water ending with cold. After vthis i dry off and putt emu or olive or coconut oil on, work it in and i'm done
Not with that said, There is absolutely no doubt that this is working! I am seeing hair grow were there was none. Small little fine velous hairs are popping up all over except the ft top sides. Nothing to write home about yet, but i'm hooked on this project.
One other thing i have to mention is before all of this occured, i had noticed after taking coconut oil (tspn/day) for a few months, little soldiers of hair was appearing on my head. i thought it my imagination , but am now convinced of its benifits for hair growth.
Now for my Question. In the backside i have a quarter size spot that is right above the original growing hairline( U shaped hairline in low center) that is bucking my system. It is a bit tender when i brush as if there is an underlying infection. I feel like poking a hole there to see whats up. It is right were the recent original hair has vanished. ( within the last year)
Anybody have any ideas or can you point me to a post that may help me. I really appreciate the fine info that you folks give. Thanks for your time, John

KutzlerTrans

Back to top Go down

1st Post Question.. nw4-5 experiencing Regrowth w/localised quarter size failure Empty Re: 1st Post Question.. nw4-5 experiencing Regrowth w/localised quarter size failure

Post  Duketronix Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:36 am

Great to hear you're finding some success!! be warned that it is VERY slow from velous hairs to terminal though. I have had times when I was feeling more down and it seemed like maybe I was kidding myself but now that I'm 8 months in there is no denying it, they will go terminal (or a lot of them at least) but it takes FOREVER. Or it seems like it at times.

Anyway I'm not doctor but what you have sounds like something I've had and was actually going to write a post about today oddly enough. I don't know if it's calcification under the scalp or not but I have experienced something similar with my massages where tender areas will show up. I find it feels good in an almost painful way like a really deep massage. The weird thing is that as my scalp has improved these areas have moved. For me it was initially almost on my forehead and directly on my temples. I was kind of glad when it stopped cause I figured it was progress towards a looser scalp, and I do believe it is. but I've noticed that I need to switch up my technique and find that tension spot whenever it goes away because when I find it and really work it, is when the blood really rushes into my scalp. It also seems to coincide with ares of recent loss.

I can tell when I get the right areas and do a good massage before bed because my scalp feels loose and I can actually feel my pulse going through it at times.

I guess I'm saying if it isn't painful and/or looks infected then I think you should work it out. That being said if you have ANY reason to think you have a real infection there, then go to a doctor.

Good luck!

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

1st Post Question.. nw4-5 experiencing Regrowth w/localised quarter size failure Empty Re: 1st Post Question.. nw4-5 experiencing Regrowth w/localised quarter size failure

Post  AS54 Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:57 am

Its interesting that you mention calcium in relation to all of this. It seems that we are really scattered as far as theories go, but I believe we are all discussing different pieces of the same process.

In relation to PGD2, the mast cells which release them do so based on influx of calcium. Tissue calcification, especially endothelial could be a huge factor in this. And it ties in well with evidence that has been pointed out here before that after autopsy of many bald men, they display calcification in the scalp bone and soft tissues.

This ties PGD2/mast cells back in with everything that has been brought up before with regard to parathyroid, thyroid, the gut and mineral balance (K2, Magnesium, Vitamin D).

Could a problem with calcification (nanobacteria anyone?), and a defect in cellular metabolism at its most basic level, be behind the elevated PGD2? Obviously its still missing its link to androgen, but the androgen-receptor complex is implicated in the wound healing response, which increases intracellular calcium, NO synthase, VEGF > mast cell stimulation.

All of this connection to other skin pathologies makes me think of how the typical man ages. Picture a caucasian male of european descent. Often as they age, the skin on the face thickens in certain areas like the nose. They will often develop flushed faces. Keratin deposits on the face. Hair loss as well. The thing is these are all related to: calcification >< NO/NO synthase > VEGF > increased skin keratin > increase in mast cells (accounts for angiogenesis, flushing, skin hypersensitivity, keratinization, scarring, and the inflammatory response). Combine this with the androgen-mediated wound healing response which further increase keratin proliferation and sebaceous gland growth, and scar tissue develops. With the right antigen and all of a sudden it starts to make some intuitive sense. Obviously the details aren't there yet. I keep ranting about this and I should probably stop until I get something more concrete drawn out, but its all very exciting to me.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

1st Post Question.. nw4-5 experiencing Regrowth w/localised quarter size failure Empty More info on sore spot

Post  KutzlerTrans Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:50 am

Hey, this is great to get replies so fast. Thank You.
My norwood scale is a #7. I had to look at the scale again. I'm the last on the list.
I did have a pimple style wound/hole that would come and go around the same spot in the past. It would come on as a raised small bump that i would naturally pick until it bled. a week or two of this & it would go away. As if something needed to get out, but squeezing was non-productive. I'm not sure if i can tie these together, or the calcium issue is the answer. The bump has gone away since ive been brushing hard. Maybe it was a iritation caused by bad scalp habits.
Whatever this issue is, I'm pissing it off , and its on the defensive. I will keep it up and update this from time to time as to where it goes. Thanks Again!!, John

KutzlerTrans

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down