Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Parasites as we know them go mainstream EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Parasites as we know them go mainstream EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Parasites as we know them go mainstream EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Parasites as we know them go mainstream EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Parasites as we know them go mainstream EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Parasites as we know them go mainstream EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Parasites as we know them go mainstream EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Parasites as we know them go mainstream EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Parasites as we know them go mainstream EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Parasites as we know them go mainstream

4 posters

Go down

Parasites as we know them go mainstream Empty Parasites as we know them go mainstream

Post  whodathunkit Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:49 am

From an article in The Atlantic (link is ad-heavy and slow to load):

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2012/03/how-your-cat-is-making-you-crazy/8873/?single_page=true

A Rife machine is rapidly moving up my list of priorities these days...

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Parasites as we know them go mainstream Empty Re: Parasites as we know them go mainstream

Post  ubraj Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:32 am

Yeah, just as candida makes one crave carbs and sugar, there are other pathogens that will alter the behavior. Here is a book

http://www.amazon.com/Parasite-Rex-New-Epilogue-Dangerous/dp/074320011X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1328911991&sr=8-1

toxoplasmosis gondii info =

http://blog.frequencyfoundation.com/2005/06/parasites-are-reprogramming-your-brain.html

A quote

"Infected men, suggests one new study, tend to become more aggressive, scruffy, antisocial and are less attractive. Women, on the other hand, appear to exhibit the “sex kitten” effect, becoming less trustworthy, more desirable, fun- loving and possibly more promiscuous"

Borna virus is interesting as well and there are others.

http://blog.frequencyfoundation.com/2005/09/borna-virus-linked-to-mental-illness.html

Just remember, metal chelation and detox will already lower the pathogen load as will diet but when looking for more in results is when you one should consider Rife with chelation/detox.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Parasites as we know them go mainstream Empty Re: Parasites as we know them go mainstream

Post  whodathunkit Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:49 am

I've chelated twice now and think it's helped my health. I'd bet money I've got toxico since I've had cats my entire life and used to work in a vet's office. Probably more fun stuff since I've always had multiple species of animals, as well. Are there Rife frequencies/scripts that specifically and effectively target toxicoplasmosis?

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:09 pm

Yeah, there are frequencies for toxoplasmosis gondii.

Honestly, it should be a pretty easy one to get a handle on with a Rife machine. Even the Rife machines that cost $400 - 600 used to new for say an EMEM or F-125 would work.

The issue being is that those who are immune suppressed will have much more problems than just toxoplasmosis gondii. For example, the guy from the link you posted would be a good case. He would have many more issues as those who are in ill health and thus those with a poor immune system will have many pathogens whereas say some of the best athletes in the world may have toxoplasmosis gondii problem and not many pathogens.

I hope that makes sense. Basically, if one is in good health, they can get by with a cheap Rife machine IMO. If one is in poor health, they'll need a better one and a lot of time on their hands for research and experimentation.

Anyhow, while I've had many other pathogens I didn't seem to harbor much if any toxoplasmosis gondii and I haven't personally treated anyone for it so I don't have any experience with that one. However, here is a quote from Dr. Lloyd for treating toxoplasmosis gondii

This was another tricky lung problem this week. We had previously found
giardia in the lungs which was fairly easy to do because there was a
very high single cell parasite score so it was just a matter of finding
which one. Giardia is the most common single cell parasite so it was
the first one tested.

So when the giardia score went down and the lung distress remained, now
what?

So I started testing using vials for pathogens that do not test under
any of the major categories. For example, CMV does not test under
viruses and protozoa do not test under single cell parasites and
cryptococcus does not test under fungi.

There is no known test code for protozoa in general so they currently
can only be found with individual vials.

CMV was 0. Cryptococcus was 0. Toxoplasmosis was 17,000.Toxoplasmosis can cause a nasty infection of the lungs. Treatment with
the Toxoplasmosis Loop program with hand cylinders for 1 hour 15 minutes
reduced the score to 2700

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:29 am

Thanks, rdkml. I'm getting more and more interested in this. Do you mind a little explanation as to how the tests are conducted? When he mentioned vials I thought applied kinesiology, but muscle testing can't come up with precise numbers (that I know of).

The F-165 is the "mack daddy" of home Rife machines, correct? I think for my money I'll just wait and pop for that. I'm not in any acute distress right now, at least, not anything that isn't being helped slowly but surely by what I'm currently doing, so I feel I can wait a little while. Maybe I'll have a windfall or hit a Lotto ticket while I'm saving. Very Happy I think this question has been covered in other threads, and if so, tell me and I'll dig it up, but...is there a manufacturer/brand that's considered to be the best?

Also...are you aware of any connection of pathogens to uterine fibroids? I'm thinking that since there are pathogens involved in cancer they may be involved in benign growths, as well. Just curious.

Thanks for all the help!

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  IzzyS Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:02 am

You might be able to deal with parasites using MMS, which is so much cheaper than a rife machine.

IzzyS

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:10 am

Well, I went with the F-165/SC-1A. Cost is about $2,000. I feel this combo is very effective and at a much cheaper cost than others and why I went with it. Others such as the Bare units or GB4000 with MOPA look very good as well but they cost a lot more too. Personally, these are the only brands I have my eye on for being the most effective in a wide variety of ailments.

I also own a Doug Coil and they cost about $1,700/$1,800 to buy one. They are different than the above units and are a little closer to a PEMF mixed with a Rife machine.

However, if one has just a viral issue and say was only treating cancer (viral) then the Static Gen II/Pyro Energen for $850 - $1,200 or so, I'd probably go with those instead.

As far as how he does his testing, he has a couple different ways. A biofeedback device it appears and also is able to test with radionics as well. His testing is accurate and I have no doubt it works but appears there is a learning curve in trying to decipher the numbers as the numbers can be high for something while the test comes back low... say for example due to Staph issue or another issue hiding the true number.

Of course traditional test will also come back negative for something as well when it shouldn't... which is common.

Speaking of testing, the bodies immune system will have a hard time detecting issues if it's full of toxins. From heavy metals, to solvents to pathogen toxins, etc.. That's one of the reasons why chelation/detox will help remove these issues. Not to mention the immune suppression that it also causes as well. That's one reason why pathogens congregate around low circulation areas and heavy metal areas such as hands or feet.

Anyhow, about testing here is a quote from Dr. Lloyd about testing:

"I was in contact with a naturopath in Idaho who was able to get some testing done by a lady in California. She could take a saliva sample and use an Abrams radionics device to detect the reasons for the cancer. The main culprit in my case was the CAV.

(If you would like to see the kind of report that this test produces, there is a sample at http://www.royalrife.com/test_order.html. ... These tests are still available. Please keep in mind that the test detects the electrical patterns of things, and not the physical things themselves. In other words, it is not like a lab test where they study the sample under a microscope. It is not a medical or diagnostic test.)"

Others like Jeff Sutherland will use say a Hadoscan (expensive) to detect issues and then can check to see if the issue was resolved. While others like newport will use EPFX/SCIO (also expensive).

Regarding MMS, MMS is in fact toxic and not sure it would even get past the blood brain barrier and other parts of the body enough as pathogens and parasites are not just in the digestive tract. So yeah, $400 - $600 would be way better to go than MMS. Even diet would put a good dent in parasite load. But if one still wants an alternative there are Rx medication for parasites that I would rather advocate over MMS. Klinghardt seems to have found the best combo, the right order, etc. for Rx which I think partly came from here http://www.amazon.com/Accidental-Cure-Extraordinary-Medicine-Patients/dp/0979734266/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1328990924&sr=8-1

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  IzzyS Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:38 am

I disagree as far as MMS being toxic. And it does penetrate the blood brain barrier.

IzzyS

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:49 am

Thanks for the additional info, rdkml. I'm going to research Doug Coil and PEMF a little bit (know there are a few posts on here) while I'm deciding what might be most useful for me to pop for. Hope you don't mind if I hit you up with question or two in the future. Smile

Izzy, what I've read about MMS, I think I'll take a pass. But thanks for the input.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:27 pm

dr. Robert Sapolsky talks about toxoplasmosis in mammals. Interesting as hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3x3TMdkGdQ

Anyway, does anybody know a good set of frequencies for toxoplasmosis?

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down