Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Topical Melatonin?
So... does anyone else agree with me that infection of hair follicles is THE cause of AGA? How to control it? - Page 4 EmptyToday at 5:05 am by Zaphod

» HMI-115: A Prolactin Receptor Antagonistic Antibody
So... does anyone else agree with me that infection of hair follicles is THE cause of AGA? How to control it? - Page 4 EmptySun May 26, 2024 10:50 am by CausticSymmetry

» oral thrush candida
So... does anyone else agree with me that infection of hair follicles is THE cause of AGA? How to control it? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 24, 2024 1:02 pm by shaftless

» Does hair follicles taken in hair transplants donor area grow back?
So... does anyone else agree with me that infection of hair follicles is THE cause of AGA? How to control it? - Page 4 EmptyThu May 23, 2024 10:40 pm by MikeGore

» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
So... does anyone else agree with me that infection of hair follicles is THE cause of AGA? How to control it? - Page 4 EmptyThu May 23, 2024 10:38 pm by MikeGore

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
So... does anyone else agree with me that infection of hair follicles is THE cause of AGA? How to control it? - Page 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2024 4:56 am by JtheDreamer

» zombie cells
So... does anyone else agree with me that infection of hair follicles is THE cause of AGA? How to control it? - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
So... does anyone else agree with me that infection of hair follicles is THE cause of AGA? How to control it? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
So... does anyone else agree with me that infection of hair follicles is THE cause of AGA? How to control it? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

So... does anyone else agree with me that infection of hair follicles is THE cause of AGA? How to control it?

+19
dreft
gbp2000
Espio
Yanks
abc123
a
AS54
ViolatedBird
ubraj
cassanova
9rugrats5
Amaranthaceae
Mastery
NDW
phoenix21
Balthier
longhairedredhead
CausticSymmetry
Hoppipolla
23 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

So... does anyone else agree with me that infection of hair follicles is THE cause of AGA? How to control it? - Page 4 Empty Re: So... does anyone else agree with me that infection of hair follicles is THE cause of AGA? How to control it?

Post  abc123 Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:22 pm

So... does anyone else agree with me that infection of hair follicles is THE cause of AGA? How to control it? - Page 4 Someone+is+wrong+on+internet

abc123

Back to top Go down

So... does anyone else agree with me that infection of hair follicles is THE cause of AGA? How to control it? - Page 4 Empty Re: So... does anyone else agree with me that infection of hair follicles is THE cause of AGA? How to control it?

Post  Hoppipolla Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:09 pm

lol, I agree abc!

I think it's far too easy to take some of this stuff a little bit too seriously! In this case I feel like people are giving my posts far too much weight for just someone's opinion on an internet forum, and then getting worked up about the details!

I know my opinions have changed over time, I'm only human. I also never said that fruit was bad, and I think people are reading into what I say far, far too much!!

Besides, I've just been up till like 4am playing Runescape haha (just discovered that the game is actually pretty good now)... just how coherent do you think it's possible to be after that? ^_^
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bh2o Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:29 pm

Hoppi- just put a disclaimer of somekind in your signature. Somekind of warning to others not to believe/practice anything you say or do. Personally I don't think it is needed, but others seem to have concerns with your posts. A disclaimer can ease them a bit perhaps.

bh2o
bh2o

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:35 pm

bh2o wrote:Hoppi- just put a disclaimer of somekind in your signature. Somekind of warning to others not to believe/practice anything you say or do. Personally I don't think it is needed, but others seem to have concerns with your posts. A disclaimer can ease them a bit perhaps.

I never said people shouldn't believe or copy me o.O

I just said that it's all nothing more than my opinion Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Raxe Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:07 am

I don't post here much, lurk mostly, but I do agree.

Every couple of months Hoppi posts something that he *IS CONVINCED IS THE CAUSE OF HAIR LOSS*.

You do have a lot of enthusiasm, but think about how you would react if every few weeks or months, you saw someone on here post "OMG I SOLVED HAIR LOSS", only to completely change their mind and then do it again and again and again.

You've seen people react to you in a negative way both here and on HLH. So, I would just try and change the tone. Say "hey, XYZ didnt work, I'm trying this theory now, this is what I am doing to try this theory, I will let you know how it goes!!, hopefully I will find out something useful!"

Best,

Raxe

Raxe

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:23 am

Raxe wrote:I don't post here much, lurk mostly, but I do agree.

Every couple of months Hoppi posts something that he *IS CONVINCED IS THE CAUSE OF HAIR LOSS*.

You do have a lot of enthusiasm, but think about how you would react if every few weeks or months, you saw someone on here post "OMG I SOLVED HAIR LOSS", only to completely change their mind and then do it again and again and again.

You've seen people react to you in a negative way both here and on HLH. So, I would just try and change the tone. Say "hey, XYZ didnt work, I'm trying this theory now, this is what I am doing to try this theory, I will let you know how it goes!!, hopefully I will find out something useful!"

Best,

Raxe

I added a new signature lol

To be honest... I've thought MPB had the same causes pretty much since around August of 2010! The only difference is that since then I've developed on what I thought and I think I understand it in more detail Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  bh2o Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:03 pm

Hoppipolla wrote:
Raxe wrote:I don't post here much, lurk mostly, but I do agree.

Best,

Raxe

I added a new signature lol

To be honest... I've thought MPB had the same causes pretty much since around August of 2010! The only difference is that since then I've developed on what I thought and I think I understand it in more detail Smile

HAHA there you go. But you did misspell expressed. Unless that is how it is spelled in England--IDK study
bh2o
bh2o

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:24 pm

bh2o wrote:HAHA there you go. But you did misspell expressed. Unless that is how it is spelled in England--IDK study

oh yeah thanks man Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4